Paige Ep. 013: Mother Goose

Story Info
Dear Diary...I like Mother Goose but not Mother Hen.
9.1k words
4.52
6.6k
4
5

Part 13 of the 29 part series

Updated 09/14/2022
Created 10/18/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,873 Followers

"You're awful mopey tonight."

Lonnie Turner eyed his daughter Paige across the dinner table, both eating spaghetti in the nude. Not the most hygienic way to eat but nonetheless they did just that. Paige toyed with her food twisting spaghetti around her fork then removing it to do so again.

"School go okay today? Trouble with Brett?"

"No. He doesn't speak to me anymore."

"Other kids?"

"They're nice to me. Flirt a little more than usual but nothing too extreme."

"Looks like the boys are noticing you more."

"It only took me getting nude in school and rumors flying."

"Teachers or Principal Dewey looking at you differently?"

"No. I don't think they believe the rumors."

Lonnie nods taking a bite. As he chews he forms his next round of questions. "So what seems to be the problem? Josh? Bryan?"

"Daddy? I like both of them equally."

"Want to get away from Tender? What about the other guys you messaged back?"

"No. I want to go on more dates."

"What happens if you like more of those guys?"

"I hope I do. I like being wanted."

"I want you."

"You will always have me Daddy. I just..."

"Want your cake and eat it too?"

"What does cake have to do with anything?"

"Ever since your birthday you've been hooked on sex."

"You're to blame Mister." She pouts pointing.

"That is true. I could overrule you and stop all of this craziness."

"Please don't. I want this...badly."

"You're whining in your kiddy voice. More than usual these days."

"Guys like my kiddy voice. It's natural and you know it. They get really turned on when I sound especially young."

"That it does. I'm hard right now."

"You never go limp when you're with me."

"Another truth." He takes another bite followed by a drink of water. "We need to start focusing on Graduation. Under three weeks now. I've reigned in Josh and Bryan until after you get your diploma. Maybe we should slow down until after then."

"Noooooooo! I want to date some more guys."

"You haven't hit me up on that Mick guy wanting to take your pictures lately."

"I want to pose for him."

"He's probably 55."

"Sooo. Can he take my Graduation pics?"

"Saves me money. I'll give him a call later."

"Can I go on Tender and write guys back?"

"Finish dinner. We'll go see what's on the agenda. I've got at least seven more I want you to look at."

"Can't I search on my own?" She softly pouts.

"I suppose. I guess I'm being overprotective is all."

"No. You just want me to tease the guys you want me to. I want to tease all of them."

She giggles blushing and hiding her mouth behind a napkin.

"Last I noticed you were up to 1700 guys. That's a lot Paige."

"No it's not. I'll stop at 2000."

Lonnie nearly chokes on his water. "2000? Reel it back you're not fucking 2000 guys."

"They all buy me things if I tease hard enough."

"You sound like your Mother now. Speaking of Paula she text me at work today. She wants to take you shopping for a graduation outfit."

"Noooo! She'll demand flower dresses."

"I'll talk to her about that. You need to spend some time with her."

"Mark's always around. He's bald and creepy."

"Looks like a convict just out of prison. I get it."

"I see him looking at me sometimes. He doesn't try anything but I know he gets hard around me."

"Looking for that?"

"Noooo! It's just impossible not to notice. I think he might be as big as Joshy is."

"Sounds like you're studying it awful closely."

"Daddy stop. Ewwww! I'm so not into Mark. He might be my stepdad someday. Yucky."

"Anyway, you should call your Mom and arrange a shopping date. She's bound to want a new outfit to wear to your Graduation too."

"She can wear the flower dresses then. I want something sexy."

"Graduation attire should be formal not sexy. Save the sexy stuff for your dates."

"But, I want to be sexy every day."

"You are. Hell even if you wore a prison orange jumpsuit you'd be sexy."

"I know. Still, I want guys to notice me everywhere I go."

"Call your Mother. Before we go into Tender." He points at her cell.

"Meanie!" She huffs in her seat and puts her hands between her knees under the table.

"Do I need to turn you over my knee?"

"Yes you do." She pouts dramatically.

"Dream on. I've made you crave spankings even."

"Yes you have." Same pouty huff. Her lower lip made him chuckle.

"God I love you."

"Wuv you too." Same huff, now she broke her expression and laughed. Snatching up her cell she locates her Mother in her contact list. A dial later she stands up and paces the living room. Lonnie settled back in his chair and watched her cute ass bobbing from side to side as she paced the floor. He couldn't help but stroke his cock.

"Hi Mommy." Paige spoke kiddy like. "When do you want to go shopping for my Graduation clothes? Tomorrow after school?" She looks at her Father. He had moved behind Paige without her noticing. Bending her over he penetrates her from behind.

Waving at her glare over the shoulder he motions for her to keep talking as he fucked her from behind. "Where are we going to shop? I've been to the Mall a lot lately. I do know some cute stores there though." She whimpers as Lonnie's cock grazes her G-spot. "No flower dresses Mommy. Promise me? I want to look like an adult not a kid."

She breathes heavily as Lonnie rubs her back with one hand and squeezes her hip with the other. "I know I look like a little kid. Don't rub it in Mommy." Lon spanks her left butt cheek. Her eyes bulge. "I'm slapping my legs. I just shaved them." She covered after Paula asked what that noise was. Lonnie silently chuckled and slapped her other cheek. "See? I smacked my leg again. I like slapping it. I know I'm goofy." She giggles.

Lon moved to prying her cheeks apart to view his cock thrusting in and out of her. She wanted to laugh but kept a straight face. She had to hold her breath a bit just to mask moans. "What time will you be here after school?"

A hand moves over her back and wraps her long red hair around his wrist. Clutching tightly he yanks her head back. She nearly dropped her cell. "I dropped my hair brush. My hairs all tangled after my shower." He was proud of her fast thinking.

"Hey Punk?" Lon called over her shoulder, "Spaghetti on the table. Come eat. I'm starving." He pulls out of Paige and guides her to the couch sitting her back and spreading her legs wide. Licking his lips he devours her pussy rubbing her clit with a thumb. Her jaw drops as she feels his tongue sinking deep.

"Be right there Daddy. I'm talking to Mom." She called out then whispers, "Daddy almost walked in on me. I had my towel off. " Her free hand toys with her Father's hair. She wanted to moan really loudly but bit her lip. A wheeze was enough at the moment. "I know. I sometimes forget to shut my bedroom door."

His hands guide her legs back sliding his palms up to the quick of her knees. Her kneecaps touching her shoulders. She observes him lick her pretty pink slit from bottom to top five times before sucking on her clit. She offered an expression of awe as if mumbling "OH MY GOD." hearing Paula talk Lonnie winks at his daughter wagging his eyebrows. "I miss you too Mommy. Yes Daddy is taking good care of me. He's the best Daddy in the whole..." He plants fingers up her hole, "wide world."

She had to pause between. "What are you getting me as a graduation present?" She rambles with a wrinkled forehead. Daddy was eating her really good. Yelping a bit she found her inquisitive Mother needing to know. "I...I stepped on something sharp in the carpet. Ooooo!" She moans slightly. "Bobby pin."

Her head tilts back holding her cell tightly against her ear. "You can buy me a car. Oh yeah, I never took driver's education. I can always take the test." He fingers her really hard suddenly as he gnaws her clit. "MMMMMMM MMMMMM MMMMM! I was making car noises." She giggles taking a deep breath to fill her lungs. "Okay no car." She squeals loudly, "That was my hitting the brakes noise. I know I'm silly."

Lonnie's finger fucking was relentless. Her hormones were fired up and an orgasm was on its way. "College? I passed my SAT/ ACT with a 28.4. That means I'm smarter than 88% of my class." She manages breathlessly. "No I'm not smoking because I sound like I'm holding my breath. Mommy you know I don't smoke. You make me crazy.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" She squeals loudly and cums across Daddy's fingers and palm. Daddy made her crazy just as much.

"Fine! I'll calm down. Just don't read into my behavior. I'm an adult now even if you and Daddy both see me as a little girl. I want a car." She kicks her legs wildly as Lonnie lifts her hips, and he begins licking her butt pucker. Her tiny button was taunted and she sighs. "It doesn't have to be brand new. Just pink." She giggles at her ticklish thighs. His nose nuzzling her pussy. "Wait! Why is Mark going shopping with us? Can't it be just you and I?" She kicks and pouts dramatically. "I don't want to hang with Mark." She groans, "If he has too I guess."

Lonnie gives up on her anal port and crawls to his feet. In her crunched up position her gaze only follows Lonnie as he stands over her. He guides his dick back into her pussy after swatting her clit with his crown making her whimper. He enters her slow allowing her to watch every inch sink deeply down into her. She was amazed by the her pussy swallowing his girth.

"I need to go Mommy. Daddy has supper ready. I love you. Bye Mommy."

Hanging up she throws her cell to the cushion beside her and moans constantly. Lonnie was plunging deep and she was reeling from the effects. Ten minutes of excessive cries of pleasure he kept her squished back into the cushions. Fucking her until he's forced to pull out and shoot cum down across her chest and chin. Wagging his beast peppers jizz across her face. She had to close her eyes tightly as droplets attached to her lashes. After the drops faltered he rammed deep again, Daddy was on a mission. Five more minutes Paige Turner screams and gushes a fountain around his burrowed beast.

"DAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDYYYYYYYYYYY!" She nearly passed out. Staggering upright Lonnie patted her upper leg.

"See you in my office."

He left her there exhausted. Catching her breath almost instantly she leaps up and gives chase. Jumping on his back she wraps her arms around his neck. He laughed and carried his pack into the office. Once there she hops down and bends to bite his ass.

"MEANIE!'

"Me?"

"That was sooo hard not letting Mom know what we were doing."

"Fun though."

"No it wasn't.'

"Settle down or I'll tell Paula to let Mark take you shopping by himself."

"Noooooooooooooooooo!"

He takes a seat and grabs some tissue to wipe his dick off. Hand sanitizer later he fires up his computer. Paige wraps her arms back around Lonnie's shoulders and hovers over him. Entering Tender they face another surprise.

"1710 messages? Seriously?"

"Everyone likes me." She wiggles her chin on his shoulder and whispers into his ear.

"A month ago you said nobody likes me. See how wrong you are?"

"It's because I'm young and act like an airhead. I sound sexy when I talk."

"And, we are going to feed on these bastards due to it."

"Feed on?" She lays her cheek on that shoulder looking at him with curious eyes.

"Yep. Feed on, prey on, same principle. We use them, they use you."

"Use me Daddy?"

"In other words you give them just enough to get your way. Clothes. Jewelry. You name it."

"Are you pimping me out again?"

"You complaining?"

"No." She giggles.

"Look at this guy. Three piece suit. He's a Proctologist."

"A cocktologist?"

"That too." He chuckles. "Anusologist. Coloneyeser."

Paige snorts wrinkling her nose at his jokes. "He must be rich."

"Rich and wants a girl to call him Daddy. We can sucker this guy out of some nice things for you."

"You're my only Daddy, Daddy." She kisses his cheek.

"Regardless! I think with your naturally young look and voice this guy would eat you up."

"Right. Not roleplay if I'm truly like that. Can I take Fuzzy on my date with him?"

"Sweetheart you can wear your Hello Kitty jammies."

"Yay!"

"Let's see what Dr. Frank has to say." Opening up his message Lonnie reads it out loud. "Hello Paige. My name is Frank. I won't go into detail about my career because my Bio explains all of that. I would much rather talk about you. I've searched high and low for a young lady such as yourself. Beautiful in a very youthful sort of way. I can tell although shy that you are full of life. Your eyes are remarkable and innocent. Are you searching for love or just fun? If I'm right I think you prefer older men. I'm 52. I guess I'll know I was correct if you write me back. Tell me what you want. Every detail." Lonnie puckers. "Not saying we meet this one but lets just see what he says to your reply."

"Okay."

"Hi Mister Frank." She giggles at Lonnie's perception of her. "I'm still in High School for two and a half weeks. So ya I'm young. I turned 18 three weeks ago. I've been told I look 15. I even sound 15. Maybe younger. I still wear my hair in piggy tails sometimes."

"Gosh Daddy. You sound just like me. You know me so well."

"18 years around you of course I do." He winks and continues typing. "What do I want? Hmmmm? Yes I like older men. Even though I haven't dated much I feel drawn to much older. I like making guys feel young. When my Daddy takes me places I get silly and act like I'm his girlfriend. Guys get really interested in that. Watching their reaction makes me get sillier. Maybe I'm just goofy but it makes me..." Lonnie pauses and stops typing. "Fuck this lets do video."

"Yay!" She shakes her ass as if dancing while still laying over his shoulder.

"Go put those old Hello Kitty peejays on. Put your hair in pigtails. You're going to lay in bed with Fuzzy and talk softly and innocent, yet really seductive. Just as I wrote him."

"I haven't grown much so my Kitty Glitters still fit. Maybe a lil tight over my boobies they're gotten really big."

"Hurry up."

She scurries to her room and digs out her jammies. She was right her glittery pink pajamas with little Hello Kitty faces all over them fit perfect on her lower half but her shirt could only button up half way. Using white lace ribbons she ties her hair up in pigtails. Lonnie checks her out and pulls her shirt together more. "Don't show cleavage to heavily just yet. It's dark outside so let's light a candle and make it peaceful."

"I'm so excited. I live for this Daddy." She jumps on her bed bouncing first on her knees then standing to dance about on her feet. She fanned her shirt wide teasing Lonnie.

"Settle down Little Orphan Fanny."

He lights a candle next to her bed then snaps his fingers for her to stretch out on her belly. Handing her Fuzzy she snuggles with the bear and offers an innocent timid smile. Lonnie nods. "Perfect. Wanna hold your cell of make this look like its propped up?"

"Me! Me! Me!" she extends her hand to claim her cell.

"Alright. Keep your words soft and playful. You want him to get really turned on. Your cleavage, let's make it look like you popped a button when you roll over. Here lets adjust your bottoms a bit to show a hint of crack." He steps beside her as she lifts her hips. Lon tugs her waist band a tad lower. Stepping in front of her again he puckers. "Go for it Fanny."

"Hi Mister Frank." She flutters her fingers at the cell. "I read your message but I didn't feel like typing. This is better and more intimate. I just turned 18. I graduate High School in two and a half weeks. You are right I do like older men. Boys are meanies. What you see is what you get. My voice is soft and sweet as you can hear. Guys think I'm 15 sometimes. I have ID." She smiles and tilts her glasses up on her nose a bit. "I haven't really dated much. As you said I'm shy. I want to be wilder. I know I can for the right man. Oh, this is my bestest friend Fuzzy. He's soft and cuddly. You wanted to know if I was looking for love or fun?" She ponders the question with a pause. "Can I have both?"

Mister Frank, can I tell you a secret? I hope you don't think badly of me but sometimes when my Daddy takes me shopping or something I get silly and make people think I'm his date not just his daughter. He plays along just to see peoples reaction. I can tell guys like it when I do that. My young voice. My silly attitude. It's really fun. I would like a man who wants me to treat him like that." She smiles and turns over on to her back. The second her held together shirt whips wide she acts as if a button popped away. Pouting she pulls her cleavage together after a healthy show of bulging melons. "I popped a button."

She rolls slightly on her side peering over her mattress in search for it. "I don't know where it went. I can find it later." She lays with the camera aimed straight down at her as she looks up with a shy smile. Holding Fuzzy to her breast she releases the shirts cleavage. Fuzzy hides most of her but a hint of her right tit was left to peek a bit. "I think I need new jammies. What do you think of me now that you've seen and heard me better? Am I what you're looking for Mister Frank?" Paige lifts Fuzzy up and lays him to her side and lets Frank see full cleavage. Mounds were crushed together as she acts bashful. With three buttons opened a good portion stood revealed. Feigning shy she uses her free hand to attempt pulling her shirt together. "I hope so. Would you like to date me? Let me know. Oh, Mister Frank? Don't be shy with me it only makes me more bashful. I won't be offended by anything you say. Even if you decide I'm not your type. Time for my beddy by. School tomorrow. Night Mister Frank." Fingers softly wave goodbye. Video ended.

"That was fucking hot." Lon shook his head. "Give me the cell let's send it."

Yawning Paige lets him take it and actually rolls over, drifting off to sleep. Even if it was only 8:30 PM. Lonnie picks up Fuzzy and carefully places it in front of her. She groggily cuddles with the bear and sleeps tight. Lon set her alarm for morning. Off to send the video.

At 3:00 AM Lonnie wakes up and goes to take a leak. Standing there relieving his bladder he yawns and found himself curious. Washing his hands he dries them and shuffles to his office. Getting online he opens Paige's Tender account. Glued to messages he notes the earlier 1710 had jumped to 1775 in under eight hours.

"Unbelievable." Opening replies to her own he sees three. One from nerd Dillon, another from a guy named Todd, and lastly Mister Frank. "Old man moves fast. Hell they all do. Let's see what Frankie has to say."

"My, my, my! Hello sweet little girl. You honor me with a sample of who you really are. As I sit here sipping wine I admire your beauty. Such childlike qualities are fascinating. Barely legal I see. That...is refreshing. You certainly have my imagination going as to what you might be like in person, face to face. I would absolutely love to invite you to join me for dinner. I understand your time frame with Graduation coming. I can wait until after. Maybe I'll surprise you with a Graduation present. A token of your interest in an old man such as I."

Lonnie nods grinning, "Make it good Frank."

He continues reading. "You warned me not to be shy. At my age that is hardly the case. I will however respect your wishes concerning speaking my thoughts. As I watched your video for possibly the seventh time I found myself pausing it as you lost the button on your pajama top. Your...cleavage is quite lovely. Should my gift be a new pair of pajamas? Then as you lay there looking up at me, your chest opened for me to see. Maybe I'm thinking too much on this but did you show off like that on purpose? If so...very impressive young lady. You are welcome to send me more videos such as this. I do believe I would spoil you after we get to know one another."

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,873 Followers