Paige Ep. 019: FUCKING A! +

Story Info
"Dear Diary...I like class participation. It teaches me a lot. Especially how to tie my shoestrings."
8.8k words
4.6
9.6k
7
0

Part 19 of the 29 part series

Updated 09/14/2022
Created 10/18/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,874 Followers

Yawning loudly, Paige Turner sat at her desk in Chance Henry's class. Her Biology teacher as boring as ever. With under two weeks until Graduation Day, she had hoped her classes would lighten up, and be a bit more relaxed. After getting a good nights sleep, she still felt fatigue, mostly due to her adventure with Mister Frank. She struggled to keep her eyes open. Every time she chose to look around her she found boys checking her out with curiosity, and mischief in their eyes. Nothing new really, after Drew's party the weekend before, the boys while keeping quiet treated her respectfully for the most part. Sure they would tease her a bit, but nothing too extreme. Far better than she or her Father expected. Fidgeting in her in her seat at their stares, Paige finally opts to offer a vivid expression of "What?" Hands thrown up a bit, in questioning their attentiveness.

Looking to a boy that had been at Drew's party named Glenn, she realizes what was going on. He let her see his cellphone screen. Not surprisingly it was of Paige being gangbanged by 13 boys in her senior class. Her eyes bulged, motioning for him to lower the cell before anyone saw it. He refused, and points toward a boy to her right, this one not at the party, that concerned her. It proved that word was being spread of her slutty actions. Snapping her attention between them, they show her the same video on both cells, of the dashing Matt fucking her. More points directed from boy, to boy, to boy, each offering her similar videos. Beet red, she whimpers in thought, trying not to panic.

"Nooo! They've been gentlemen all week long. Why now?" She conceals her thoughts, staring up at her Teacher, writing on the chalk board. Finally, necessity struck.

Scribbling on her notebook, she shows Hector, one of her momentary lovers, the note. "Why are you guys doing this in school?"

He shuts his cell off, in favor of writing his own message back. "We want more."

"No." She shakes her head with a pale expression.

With a scowl Hector returns with, "We show Principal Dewey what someone showed us, if you don't."

Her jaw drops. "Did Brett get to you guys, and you up to this? I thought you guys had my back."

"We do, as long as you give us what we want." Other boys looked smug at her, expecting her to cave, and say yes. She loved sex, including with them, it was her first official gangbang away from her Dad, but not more so soon. At least not until after graduation.

"After we graduate, I'll do as you want." She jots down nervously, looking about at active videos still playing. Boys without cells were not peering over shoulders to watch with interest.

"Bigger party. More guys." Hector writes back.

"Okay. I'm good with that." Paige nods shyly. She intended to do Joshy's 25 friends as it were. What was another 20 she concluded. It actually made her smile. The guys ate it up.

"Wear those butt zipper jeans tomorrow. No underwear." Hector added ink.

Shrugging, she nodded yes. Play along she thought. As long as they lowered their cells, and didn't tell Principal Dewey. A temporary truce at best. She knew things would get worse before the day was out. For now with the class over, she was saved by the bell.

With Chance Henry concluding his lesson, he excuses his students. Leaving with her books hugging her chest, Paige shuffled toward her locker, down at the end of the hall. Noticing her friend Beau at his own locker, a few down from hers, she skips to his side acting care free.

"Hi Beau." Her eyes were bright and full of life. Regardless, of her situation.

"Hey Paige. Wassup?"

"The guys are being meanies toward me now." She changes her tune quickly, void of expression.

"Huh? How? Who?"

"Everyone from the party that was in my Biology class. Some guys who weren't even there know everything. They were all showing off video of me having sex with them. Five guys in class showing me at once. They want more."

"No brainer. You had to see this coming." He frowns, trying not to look her square in the eyes.

"Do...you want more of me?"

"You know I do Paige." Now, he stares with trembling eyes. "I'm different though. I really like you. If you would be my girlfriend, I'd jump at the chance."

"Awww! That's really sweet. Maybe after we graduate, I'll date you more. For now I like being single. That okay with you?"

"Sure! Sloppy seconds it is."

"That was mean too." She pouts.

"True isn't it?"

"I guess. I can't help it Beau. I like teasing guys. Sex is awesome. I'm so new to this, I can't help myself."

"I'll be around." He stammers, "Except tomorrow. Cough! Cough!"

"Hector wants me to wear my zipper jeans tomorrow, no underwear. Should I risk it?"

He rolls his eyes, "You know that zipper will come down, all day long."

"Is that a bad thing?" She giggled.

"Only if you get busted I suppose."

"I know I'm being stupid if I do wear them, but I want the attention."

"Oh you'll get plenty of that."

"We only have a week and a half before graduation day. I shouldn't do, it but I want to."

"Then go for it. I can't stop you."

"I fucked in Oz Park yesterday." She brags, "People watching me. It was freaking awesome. I was naked all day long wherever I went." Keeping Frank's day long date at his home her secret for now.

"You're bonkers."

"My date liked showing me off." She didn't go into details, concerning Frank's nephew Robin.

"I'm sure very guy in school, wants to show you off. Did your Dad really think he was going to keep these assholes from talking, or letting other guys see your pics and video?"

"No. I'm pretty sure Daddy figured it would happen. He just has his fingers crossed I can graduate before it comes out."

"Good luck with that."

As they jabbered away Sean and Drew make their way over to them. Paige embraced them cheerfully. "Hi."

"Wanna see what we're putting up in our lockers?" Sean seemed friendly.

Drew then shows her a piece of paper with her picture on it. She was totally nude and smiling. Her jaw dropped. "I take good pictures. You're making me into a poster?"

"All of us have one. That's how much we love you Turner. Hell, I blew this pic up and hung it up in my bedroom. I jerk off to it every night before bed." Drew casts an arm over her shoulder which dangled over her chest. He intentionally squeezes her right tit with a smirk. A bra today shocked him.

"Awww! I love you guys too. I feel really special now that I'm on your bedroom wall next to some bikini model. I'm honored you want me in your lockers. Just don't stuff me in one. I know I'd fit." She snorts holding a hand over her mouth as she blushes.

Sean offers Beau a picture for his locker, he declines and shies off. "Keep it. I don't want one."

In response Paige pouts, "But, I want to you to see me every time you open your locker. I can pose for a better picture just for you." Beau rolls his eyes and forces himself around the trio. Ignoring them he heads for the restroom. Next class fast approaching Paige fills Sean and Drew in on Hector's scheme. "Are you guys in on this too?"

Drew smirks, "Hell yes. Wear those jeans, and some kind of revealing shirt. Leave this damn bra home while you're at it." He unsnaps it with practiced ease. She drops her jaw, feeling her bra loosen up. Shyly nodding, she agrees.

"I can take this one off and leave it in my locker."

Puckering Drew rubs her back, "Take it off before the bell rings."

She swiftly looks about for safety before pulling her arms inside her t-shirt. It was a simple job of slipping her arms out of it and putting her T-shirt back on properly. They enjoyed her bit of escapism, her belly button cute as all get out. Once her arms were outside she reaches under and drags out her lacy white 36C. Drew puts his opposite hand out as his other arm returns to dangle over her breast. A soft squeeze makes her blush.

"Much better. I'll just hang on to this waste of fabric."

"Can I have it back later? I don't own very many bras as it is."

"We'll see. Doesn't this feel better?" He squeezes her tit a second time. Sean looking closely as her other tit's nipple, as it grows right before his eyes. She nods twice with a thin smile to confirm her freedom. As the bell interrupts them, she hurries to grab her Economics textbook. Drew releasing her, inhales the interior of the bra, sharing the second cup with Sean. Guys in the hall grinned from ear to ear. Girls grew jealous. Since Paige had began her new life, the other girls were feeling ignored. No matter if they were more popular in the inner circles, or not. For the moment, none of the girls created trouble.

Loitering a bit both Sean, and Drew pinned their flyers inside their lockers. The bra locked up inside Drew's for now. They stood fist bumping, while watching Paige wiggle away.

"Dude!" Sean opened up, "I think I'm skipping class to go beat off."

"She's taking this pretty calmly. I wonder how she's gonna react when Brett corners her tomorrow?"

"She might have a nervous breakdown."

"We have to get her naked here in school again. Tell the guys to put their heads together, let's make it happen."

"Tomorrow?"

"It will be easier when she's wearing those hot ass jeans."

"Right on."

Both boys skipped class. Bathroom stalls were occupied for the next 40 minutes.

Entering her Economics class she discovered similar boys goading her with video, before she had even taken a seat. Boys she didn't even know, other than in appearance. That scared her, yet thrilled her just the same. She was most certainly wet between her thighs. This class, only the boys Mike, and Matt were from the party.

Nonetheless, both were torturing her by patting their crotches, making her blush. Other boys noticed her protruding nipples and used their own pecs to mimic pinching hers. She shyly giggled, but hid her expression.

As class began the Teacher Drake Burrows, a middle aged, middle build, black man, bald, with glasses decided to go easy on his class. Joking around with the students, he catches a cell phone in use, squinting his eyes at Mike. Instead of saying anything he gets up and walks around his classroom, asking questions concerning business, marketing, etc. He casually sneaks up behind Mike peering over his shoulder to see him watching porn. He didn't get a solid look at who was in the video but he knew exactly what it was.

"Care to share with the class Michael?"

Mike's eyes bulged hiding his cell against his chest. Matt busted up having put his own cell away before being caught. Paige whined nasally knowing that Mister Burrows might look more closely and realize it was her. It was then that certain girls, those who had chastised her in the restroom the day Brett Chenowyth got expelled, grinned at her. Paige turned blood red.

"No Sir." Mike swallowed dryly until a hand poised over his shoulder. Fingers snapping lured Mike into handing the Teacher his cell. Paige nearly fainted. This was it. No Graduating for her. Breathing heavily, Paige put her head down on her desk, awaiting a verbal "Come with me, Miss Turner." Her life was over.

Burrows instead pockets the cell, "You can have your phone back at the end of class. Anyone else want to use their phones?" Everyone muttered, "No."

Returning to his desk he encourages a reading assignment. Kicking back he slyly looks at Mike's cell, playing the video, and knowing it was muted. He had it in a drawer. Fiddling in the drawer he didn't let on what was truly happening. Burrows was too curious not to examine the porn. He caught on very quickly. Paige was impossible not to recognize. Seeing her being screwed made him flare his eyes. Lifting his glasses, he pinches his eyelids. Hiding his interest as it continued to play he realized that more than one boy was involved. He had counted four so far. Amazed, he has to shut it off, his dick was coming to life. Any longer he would have a raging hard on in class. Closing the drawer he sits back glaring at his students. He could tell how stressed Paige was, she sat there nearly ready to cry. Looking up at Burrows, he shares a warm smile. With a sly wink he put a finger to his lips, she took it as him saying he wouldn't tell anyone. With a hand to her chest she sat up straight mouthing a soft, "Thank you." It was then he saw her nipple hard on. His expression quickly changed. Hunger crept in at the sight. She realized his gaze upon her breasts and looked down at herself. Eyes popping out she folds her arms over her nipples hiding them. Burrows frowned at their loss.

"Oh my gosh! Mister Burrows looks so sad. I...think he likes what he sees." She scans her surroundings making certain nobody was looking and lowers her arms. Sitting up straight she lets him see her nipples, now harder than ever. Her thin peach colored T-shirt left little to hide. A blush his way led to him sitting forward, elbows on his desk. Nodding at her he winks once more. "Gosh! He likes my nip nips. From his reaction I don't think I need to worry about him telling on me. Whew!"

For the remainder of the class she teased him. He embraced it with style. As the bell rang Mike claimed his cellphone and bolted out of the class. Paige waited until everyone had left before stepping over to Burrows at his desk.

"Thank you Mister Burrows."

"No! Thank you Miss Turner. Some show there." He taps his own cell on the desk informing her he had seen more than just her shirt tightening up.

"You...saw everything?" She cringes.

"Not here to judge you Miss Turner. You've been an exemplary student. Just be careful out there."

"Did you...like it?" She melts him with her childlike voice. In response he turns facing her in his swivel seat. Her eyes instantly captured a big tent revival. His pants were rearing tall at the crotch.

"You tell me."

"Oh my gosh." She giggles turning red. "You should really take care of that."

"It will go down during my next class."

"Are you sure?" She looks behind her at the open doorway. With no one in sight she sits her books on his desk, then in a bold move lifts her T-shirt to show him her bare chest. With a smirk she drops her shirt and snatches up her books. Twisting she darts out of the room.

"No, I am not."

He would excuse himself from his next class to go to the restroom, There he ferociously beat off in the same stall that Drew had earlier. Her secret would be kept. Paige was high on herself the rest of the day. Ignoring whispers at every turn until it was time to go home. She had been noticed by other Teachers as well. None spoke up. She couldn't stop grinning.

At home, she related nothing to her Father, hoping not to scare him into reading her the riot act. This was something she just had to do on her own. For better or worse. After dinner she and her Dad Lonnie curled up in front of the computer. Naked as always they shared tender caresses, and warm kisses.

"Oh! That Dillon guy wrote you back."

"Was he mean to me?" She pouts.

"Read it for yourself." He opens up the message, rubbing her back as she leans forward to read.

"HOLY FUCK!" Dillon begins, "THAT'S INSANE. Do I want to meet you still? HELL TO THE YES. I've never met a girl like you before. Maybe you should go as Red Sonja to Comic Con. The more skin the better. LOL. I'll make you chainmail pasties and a thong. I have a big ass sword you can use." Paige was glued to every word, her eyelids refusing to blink. "I have a question though. After all those guys, what could you possibly see in me? I mean it's flattering that your gangbang was meant to impress me, all those superheroes having sex with you, but...would I ever be enough for you? Do you want more of that kind of thing? I guess I'm okay with it if you do. I have a lot of geeky virgin friends who would love to meet you. LOL! Can we discuss this before Comic Con? It's a month away. Maybe meet for pizza? Let me know. I really want to meet you. Bye for now."

"Wow! He wasn't scared off." She settles back against her Father. His hands roaming her full frontal lovingly.

"Write him back. You can go for pizza with him right after Graduation."

"Won't I be really busy with Joshy, and Mister Frank?"

"We'll find time. Write him back."

"Okay." She raises forward to type. "Hi Dillon. I'm sooo glad I didn't scare you off. I would love to get pizza with you after I Graduate in a week and a half. I'll let you know when I'm free. I'm happy you took that video so well. I did it for you."

"No you didn't." Lonnie chuckled.

"You hush." She wiggles her ass over his erection. Continuing her message she adds, "You have a lot of virgin friends? Yay! If you want me to meet them I will. Maybe they can dress up as super villains this time. LOL. You can swing in like Spidey and save me. I'll be in touch. Thank you for wanting me. Bye Dillon."

Sending the message she falls back into her Dad again. Taking his hands she cups them over her breasts. Her thoughts immediately envisioned Mister Burrows. He was kind of cute. Lonnie picked her up and took her to his bed. They made love for two hours straight. He allowed her to sleep with him this time. Paige fell asleep in his arms. Hand around his dick.

The next day...

Paige wore her butt zipper jeans as requested. No panties beneath them. Her shirt was a low cut powder blue pullover with no sleeves, thin straps holding it up to reveal a good amount of shoulder. Taking the risk of no bra, her nipples stabbed outward in her exhilaration. The boys wanted this, so she wanted this too. Her long, fire red hair whipped about, as she walked through the school halls. Her tits bobbing graciously, joined in on the adventure.

Eyes were glued to her. Even girls took interest. Paige merely smiled, and kept on walking. Her stride kept her breasts active, regardless who chose to stare. Whispers heard, she ignored them, and headed for her locker. Reaching it she recalls her combination and pops the door open to place her book bag within. Without realizing it Hector, Matt and a few others from Drew's party shrouded her. A couple boys not from the party, as well.

"Good morning Sunshine." Matt chuckled and looked down her cleavage.

"Hi Matt." She looks around her at five others. "Can we talk about the videos yesterday in Biology?"

"What about them?" Hector winced.

"I agreed to another party, I just don't need to risk not graduating guys. If Dewey sees those videos, I'll be expelled before I get my diploma. I swear, you can all have me again after school is over."

"Whole senior class wants you."

"Wow!" Her eyes flare wide. Lifting her glasses she timidly smiles. "We have a big graduating class."

"65 guys 70 girls." Billy calculated for her.

"Even the girls want me?" She shivers.

"Maybe. But, the guys want you all to themselves."

"All 65?"

"At least 50 of them." Billy adds.

"That's a lot of dick." She innocently nibbles her lower lip thinking about it.

More boys show up around her. Including a few real jerks. From behind them, Brett Chenowyth rears his ugly head, nudging Hector aside. He along with his buds, Aaron and Cody do as they had not long ago, moving to both sides of her locker with folded arms.

"I told you I'd get even with you Turner. I have those pics of you now. It took some persuasion but I'm baaaack."

"Welcome back. Do you have a poster over your bed like Drew does?" She attempts to be chipper.

"Three of them. All pics of you and I together. Where were we?" He ponders dramatically poised. "Oh yeah! You were gonna blow me at lunch."

"Okay. I'm not afraid of that. I'm ready when you are." He appeared shocked by her submission. As did his friends. "I've had lots of time to think it over. I'll do whatever you guys want me to do. Just don't ruin my graduation."

Brett prods her further with, "That was some gangbang I hear."

"Another one coming after I get my diploma. 50 guys Billy says. Yay!"

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,874 Followers