Paige Ep. 023: PAPARAZZI

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,847 Followers

Instantly her black skirt rose up right as the cowboys Randy and Luke reached the fence line. Seeing her perfect ass both men blushed and grinned at one another. She wiggled her bottom then dropped her skirt turning to face them. Giddy she held her wrist behind her back so her chest could pose for their approval. Finally, Mick with his lowered camera moved in beside Paige to perform introductions.

"Morning boys. Thanks again for bringing Widowshaker over. Paige here fell in love with him the second they drove up."

"Them too..." She whispers, "When they rode up."

"Fellas? This shameless young lady is Paige Turner. Paige? Randy on the right. Luke on the left."

She batts her eyes and releases her wrist to flutter her fingers playfully. A sudden shyness crept over her leading the boys to remove their cowboy hats with a respectful "Howdy Miss Paige." Instantly her jaw dropped again, "Catch me Grampa Micky." She feigns fainting falling back into him. Whispering to Micky as he holds her aloft she says, "Tell them I need CPR."

"Not going to do that. Nice try Missy."

Pouting she laughs it off with, "And...I'm back."

The boys laugh at her silliness, dismounting to lead their horses over and tie the reins to the wooden planks of the fence. Leaning on the top plank the boys wink at her. She melted in their gaze. Sheepishly she points at Luke and says, "Girlfriend?"

"No ma'am." He shook his head.

Her finger swings toward Randy, "Girlfriend?"

"Nope."

"OH MY GOD! YOU CAN BOTH DATE ME." She squeals creating a rash of laughter.

"She's of age. No worries." Lonnie felt the need to make them more comfortable.

Luke smirks, "We'll keep that in mind."

Randy shakes his head at his brother, "Snooze you lose Brother of mine. Just say when, where, and I'll be there."

Eyes flaring she points at the ground, "Here. Now. Pleassssse come over to this side."

"Calm down." Lonnie approaches from behind and grips her shoulders from behind, "Sorry guys. She's a handful these days."

Nodding at them she palms her breasts squeezing them for their viewing pleasure. Once Lon realized it he swatted her hands, "Knock it off before you chase these guys away."

"No worries Sir. We're not going far." Luke blushes.

"Says you. I'm switchin' property lines." Randy throws a leg over the lower plank and slips through, brushing himself off before walking over to Paige with hat in hand. Pointing at the ground he grins, "You said here?"

Whimpering she bites at a fingernail while nodding. He kneels before her on one knee. She couldn't even blink. Strangely Micky snapped picture after picture. He had no shortage of film. It was priceless.

"Hold that pose." She giggles before looking over at Luke, "What are you waiting for?"

"On my way." Luke slithers through and joins his brother, swatting his shoulder with a hat for leaving him behind. "She did say both of us Romeo." He too knelt down beside him arm to arm as Paige pointed to the grass. Once there she trembles, "I want a ride."

"Horses are back there Ma'am." Luke adds.

"Nooo! I wanna ride you guys."

Lonnie threw his hands in the air, "I'm out. No taming my kid."

As soon as Lonnie released his grip Paige turned and backed in between the boys and sits on both sets of shoulders. They chuckled looking around her then both rise up to their feet and carry her aloft. She patted her palms vividly, "Yay!" Mick shot their picture as the boys carried her around the yard. Randy passed off his cowboy hat for her to wear. Being large in size half of her face vanished beneath the hats brim. Everyone had a good laugh.

"Thanks for being good sports Fellas." Micky halts his snapshots as the boys start to lower her to the ground. As they do she hops to her feet turning swiftly to kiss Randy on the lips. Astonished by her sudden boldness he abandons him to do the same to Luke. She then lets them stand. Her eyes lower to their crotches. Admiring erection she fans her face before looking up at them.

"I agree. Thank you for sporting." She nods feverishly as a sly point of two index fingers toward their boners prompt the boys to shake their heads at her perusal. This was certainly entertaining. At least her Dad wasn't getting pissed. Their nerves calmed a bit seeing him smiling. She giggles and dares to place her palms on each of their abs. "I'm going to change into some really revealing outfits. Wanna see?"

No words could define what their reaction was. Mere blushes lead to a sweaty brow. She turns away with her hands moving behind her back. While walking she unzips her black skirt and wiggles out of it. Hitting the grass she steps out earing zero panties. Lonnie realized that she must have removed them at home. Who was he kidding. She probably never put any on to begin with.

Unbuttoning her blouse she stalked toward Micky as he took picture after picture. Years of photo shoots of Pornstars flooded his head. This kid however...FUCKING GODDESS. Tossing her shirt at her Father she at least had a bra on. Two seconds later even that was abandoning her. It flew into Gerry's hands. He felt faint.

Hands in her hair like a dancer she wiggles her bottom at Luke and Randy. Hearing both men whistle loudly made her twist in step. Covering her chest as if shy she let them see her side profile. Her eyes were pure lust. So were theirs. So was Gerry's shamefully. Yep, Lonnie had a hard on too. Hiding her full frontal she steps over to a cardboard box that had her furs in them. Bending over to put her boots on she offered them an unrestrained clam. Both cowboys were beaming. Her short coat covering half of her upper body left her belly button in prime view should she turn. Tying the coat together left plenty of exposed cleavage but her nipples at least were hidden. Studying the contents of the box she crouches down with her legs wide. Micky snapped pictures of her vibrant arrow pubes and pink little pussy.

Finding the chainmail she looks to Gerry and whispers, "Help me Mister Benson." Her childlike voice stimulating as all get out. Swallowing dryly he passes her bra off to Lonnie and moves to face her. The chainmail lengths were in two sections. Clipping one side together on her left hip he crouched next to her hip in order to line her cloaking effect up. Her pussy was staring him right in the face. Smiling down at his nervousness she shivers, "The chainmail is cold Mister Benson." Her expression innocent and seductive. She knew how to play the game. The little wench had perfected it. The other clip tightened to hug her hips he pats her leg and clumsily stands up.

"Do I look sexy?"

"YES YOU DO. I'm going to my SUV to take my blood pressure meds now." Gerry Benson lied. He needed to rub one off in privacy. DEAR GOD IN HEAVEN. She was sad to see him leave.

Posing for Micky away from the boxes she acted like a stripper on a stage. Finally, she turned facing Luke and Randy. Their eyes absorbing her animalistic appetite to attract her prey. She succeeded. Marching toward them she fanned her hands over her tummy and down to her bare hips. Only the thin straps hid miniscule flesh. Reaching them her hands return to their abs exploring. Her eyes trembling at the muscles hidden away she sighs, "Warriors never wear shirts in the movies."

Thirty seconds later both Luke and Randy had their shirts off. There was no denying this girl. She was a definite puppeteer. Lonnie observed her expectations with amazement whispering, "That's my girl." Theirs at the moment.

Fawning over their chiseled chests she nibbles her lower lip while looking them in the eye. Exploring their emotions made the studs tremble at her touch. She knew they wanted her. They had a hunch she wanted them. The only thing stopping them was Micky's camera and Daddy hovering. Seeing their hesitant glances Paige pats their chest to get their attention.

"Don't worry about my Daddy. He's seen me do worse things. I'm eighteen so he can't stop me. I'm going to show you my boobies now." Her fingers slide over their abs and down further caressing their shiny belt buckles. With a creased brow of wanting to run her fingers over their erections she chose to bypass them. Instead her fingers leave them behind to untie her fur coat. Instantly the material parts revealing her chest. A sly fan of both sides of her fur offer them glimpses of both pink nipples. Their eyes zero in with interest.

"Warriors wear only loin clothes." She yearns with her eyes.

Luke growls and staggers back to remove his boots. A careful balancing act leads brother Randy to push him over. Dropping to the grass Luke busts up laughing and calls Randy an "Asshole."

Hearing this Paige shyly whispers, "I like it up my asshole."

Randy looked o her with an expression of awe. Seconds later even he was hopping about to remove his boots. Uproarious laughter made Luke trip his brother until both cowboys were on the ground removing boots. Looking back at Micky Paige winks at the control over them. It was then she noted her Father gone. Not only that but Micky was rubbing his own erection. Smiling with a lowered jaw Paige plants her chin on her shoulder, "Grampa Micky. Bad Grampa."

"Can't help it Kid. You got it."

"Not yet I don't." She razzes him just before wagging her tongue. "Keep taking pictures. We might get a good shot for the month of May." Interesting considering it was the month of May. She turned back to the fumbling cowboys who were standing now and unfastening their pants. Clapping at their performance Paige giggles, "Wanna ride. Wanna ride." while bouncing in step, her tits dancing a hoedown. Seconds later both boys stood in their boxes. Reality now sank in. Both men stared at Micky when Randy asked the important question.

"You gonna keep taking pictures Mister Polanski?"

"I can stop." He clears his throat. Paige wouldn't stand for that.

"Noooooooo! I want him to take our pictures. Pleasssssssssse?" She begs both men who study each other for a final decision. "I wanna ride." Her pouty face made them uneasy. With a glare of uncertainty the boys begin to lose confidence. Seeing this Paige stomped her feet and removed her coat entirely. Seeing her topless in only her chainmail skirt and ur boots they rub their chins. Behind her Micky looks around to see if Lonnie or Gerry were around before saying what was on his mind.

"I think the boys need to see all of you Sweetheart. Isn't that right Lads?"

She brightens up and grins, "If I get a ride."

"The horse?" Luke seemed confused. Shaking her head no she also shook her big titties. They were licking their lips at her playful nature. Another conclusion led Randy to risk it first. Down came his boxers and a good sized seven inch cock wagged in the wind. She again clapped and looked to Luke for the same response. Aiming to entice him she admires Randy with interest.

"Randy is really big." Her kiddy like voice made his already stern cock turn purple. He was battle ready. Snarling at her comment Luke grumbled, "I'm older and bigger." His boxers hit the grass without another thought. Her expression priceless she whimpers, "Oh my gosh. You're both huge. Yay! Can I touch them?" The subtlety of her exquisite tone led both men to murmur, "YES MA'AM." at the very same time.

"Should I take my skirt off too?" She taunts them for another, "YES MA'AM." She giggles and steps between them looking up at their stature with innocent eyes, "I might need help unclipping it. One for each of you."

Both gents drop into a crouch feeling their dicks dangle in the grass. They quickly unclasp her skirt and it falls away. Their hands instantly caress her hips and legs. "I'm going to leave my bootsy's on." They nod tilting their Stetsons in honor of her.

"God almighty you're purdy." Randy hissed.

"You sure you wanna ride Little Filly."

"Uh huh!" She nods rapidly, "But first I wanna touch...those."

Standing tall between they she faces Micky waiting for a good shot. As both boys use their hats to cover their faces Paige giggles and reaches to her sides to kneel and stroke their cocks. Instant groans out of both men leads Micky to take shot after shot of her mischief. After three minutes of stimulating them she winks at Micky before saying, "I bet they taste really yummy." The boys swiftly move closer to her sides. Shivering at their eagerness Paige flicks her tongue on Luke's mushroom. After feeling him tense up she moves her mouth over to Randy and does the same. "Mmmmm! I love hard sweaty men."

"We love you too Ma'am." Randy's knees quake at her touch. Watching her look up at him with her tongue beneath his crown looking hungry for affection he says, "Fuck it." He put his hat back on his head and stood proud for the camera. Another flick to his urethra made his brother give up as well. There was a new Sheriff in town. Her name was Paige.

Hats hanging low on their forehead they study her next move. Her fingers move down to squeeze both of their balls at the same time. Wincing she holds them firm and moves her mouth from one dick to the next. Taking them in for a minute at a time to keep both of them in check. Deeper and faster she sucked them off as the cowboys reeled back to enjoy her lips. Micky was getting good pics. Even though it was difficult to focus with his own erection begging to be abused. Even as she sucked them off her eyes checked out Mick. She knew he was struggling. Poor Grampa.

After a nice lingering stimulation she looks down at her fur coat. It was within reach enough for her to spread it out in front of her. In doing so Randy and Luke realized she had let them go in order to do so. Shyly she looks up at Randy and pats her fur. "Like a bearskin rug."

He dropped down on the fur and held his upper body while she crawls between his legs and over his hips. Reaching beneath her she guides his cock into her soaking wet pussy. His girth stretching her wide. Gasping at his penetration she shares a combined look of both awe and pouty stress. Randy knew she loved his cock. Once positioned to ride him she moved up and down. Her chest bobbing about for everyone's pleasure until Randy chose to reach up and squeeze them. Sighing at his touch she looks over her shoulder at Luke jerking off.

"I think I need to hold the reins so I don't fall off my horsey." She softly lures him in until she could stroke his beast for him. It became a challenge to ensure that both got what they felt was required. Seeing Micky massaging his crotch more she pouts. It made her miserable that he was refraining from jerking off in favor of taking pictures. A deafening "YEEHAW!" out of Randy drew her attention back to the boys.

"Ride that cock Filly." Randy became bolder. This made her moan louder trying to give him what he desired. Luke feeling cheated watched her from behind. Seeing her pink pussy ripple at his brother's girth made him grit his teeth. He wanted some of her badly. Eying her ass he recalled her whisper earlier about liking it up the ass. Something she had just acquired a taste for after fearing it for a spell. Leaning over Luke fingers her hole making her yelp. Leering back she smiles at him and forces herself forward over Randy. Accepting her offer Luke dropped to his knees and spit on her ass then his dick before priming it up for anal insertion. Slowly he slips in as her body tenses up. Randy hugged her close to accommodate her quivering limbs. Her nipples felt incredible on his chest. After a better stance Luke began a deeper more intimate thrust as Randy paused his thrusts. Once ready Luke called out, "LET'S RIDE BROTHER."

That they did. She moaned loudly and watched poor Micky snap photos of their performance. Awkwardly he circled them capturing every angle, every penetration, every emotion presented on their faces. Her red hair drowning Randy below made him gather it up and hold it in favor of enjoying her ecstasy. She was amazing. Their seesaw effect was driving her insane.

As Micky shaded them Lonnie returns talking on his cell, halting in step after seeing the DP trio. Sighing he said, "Deb I think I need to call you back. My kid is in...a pickle." Hanging up he slowly moved in for a better view. As he stood there watching his daughter's screaming orgasm his cell rang again. Studying the caller he discovers it to be Deborah's daughter Coochie. Groaning he decides to risk answering it.

"Coco?"

"Hi. Miss me?"

"I thought your Mother scolded you for sending me that video."

"Are you watching a porno? I hear fucking."

"Something like that."

"I can make you a porno real fast."

"You need to behave before your Mom takes your cell away."

"She wouldn't do that. My mom's a freak just like me. Daaaamn boy! That's some porno you're watching."

"You're telling me." He rolls his eyes. "I'm gonna hang up now. Try and keep it clean."

"My pussy's always clean. You can taste it when we come to dinner next Wednesday." She snickers knowing her effects on all men. Like Paige Coco "Coochie" Johnson had that childlike sexy voice.

"Probably not. I'm not going to ruin a good thing with your Mother over your mischief."

"I'll change your mind...Daddy."

"Good grief! I have one daughter already."

"Two if you marry my momma."

"Let's not get carried away. I barely know your mom. Even less you. I need to go. See you both Wednesday." He quickly cuts her off. Huffing his cheeks he hears Paige crying out "FUCK ME." at the top of her lungs. Shaking his head he hears his cell ring again. This time presuming it to be Coco again he growls, "WHAT?"

"Lonnie?" He hears a familiar voice. His eyes bulge as he covers the speaker and races back around the house to the front yard.

"Paula? Hey! Sorry I had to turn the TV down."

"I thought you were taking Paige to get her senior pictures taken."

"I did. I mean I am. They're outside. I just came into Micky's house to take a piss. We'll be headed your way in another hour tops."

"Is that photographer the creep from the mall?"

"He's not a creep. He used to be a professional Paparazzi out in California. I heard about that mall situation. Paige is really freaked out by Mark. I think he and I need to sit down and chat about it."

"What did Mark do? He always speaks very highly of our daughter."

"To you maybe. To Paige not so much. We both know our kid is honest to the bone so I need you to keep an open mind toward whatever is said."

"You drive a woman to drink Lonnie."

"Stop using that as an excuse. You need to stay sober. Don't waste that year chip on stupidity."

"I'm fine. I don't want to ruin my life anymore. We'll talk about Mark more later. He's coming in from the garage now. I don't want him asking questions. See you when you get here."

"Bye." Again he hangs up and starts toward the backyard. He no sooner than sees the trio continuing their DP adventure he spots Micky jacking off. "Ohhhh shit." Before he could intervene his cell pings with a text. Rolling his eyes he checks it to find Coochie had sent yet another video. "Fuck! I need to change my number. This punk just won't stop." Hesitant to open the video he turns the volume lower, as if anyone could hear it. Shame made him open it regardless. There she was a full frontal video of the thin black beauty as barely legal as his own daughter riding a Sybian saddle on the floor of their kitchen. Eyes glued he turns the volume up just in time to see her pinch her nipples as she rides the big black toy. Hearing her moan and talk seductively at the same time gave him chills. The kid was definitely sexy.

"Fuck me harder Mister Turner. I love your cock inside my sweet little pussy. You know you want it." She touches herself and shows him her wetness before licking her fingers. "This should be your cum on my tongue." Coochie licks her lips. "Mmmm! I'm yours Daddy." Laughter made her stop cold and give him a close up of her eyes, winking she finishes her video with, "My momma and I can share you. Think of me Daddy." The video ends as Lonnie grumbles.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,847 Followers