Paige Ep. 023: PAPARAZZI

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,873 Followers

"Who was that?"

"HOLY SHIT! Gerry don't sneak up on a guy like that. I might need one of your BP meds."

"So who was the chocolate hottie?"

"Christ. That was Deborah's daughter. Same age as Paige. The kid's infatuated with me and I haven't even met her."

"Tough. I'll be in my SUV if you need me." Gerry turns tail and runs. Yep! He needed to jerk off again after watching Coochie over Lon's shoulder. His ex wife Wanita was African American so any young gal of color excited the man. Too much.

Having had enough Lonnie shuts his cell off to prevent further distractions. Rounding the corner of the house he hears both Luke and Randy nutting loudly. Paige had at least had sense to let them jerk off over her instead of inside her. Good girl he thought. Micky was no where in sight. Oh, wait! There he was hiding behind the gnarled tree with the hanging tire. He must have decided to hide before finishing himself off.

Noting Lonnie's arrival the brothers looked busted until Lon put his hands up, "Relax. I'm not here to bust your chops. We need to get that horse pic if you're going to do it. Your Mom just called wondering where we were."

"Okay Daddy." Paige stood up with cum on her face and looks around for Micky. "Grampa Micky?" She called out as the boys began getting dressed. Lonnie pointed to the tree and she immediately skipped around to catch the elder man jerking off with his eyes closed. Sneaking up on him she kneels beneath his cock and tries not to make a sound. In two minutes of abusing his tripod Micky Polanski fired off a massive load. Snarling and wheezing at the same time he opened his eyes to locate Paige covered in the cum of three men. She whimpered like a lost puppy and lifted a bit to rub her face on his crown, spreading his jizz as if a paintbrush on a canvas. With a soft consent she begs, "Take my picture."

Smirking he took several shots of her cum coated features. Just before lowering his camera she swallows his cock whole and makes him hold the tree to keep balance. "Dear Lord. "slipped from his lips. She snapped her fingers up at him and he took photos of her devouring his entire seven inches of blue pill thrill. Once done she licks his dick and smiles up at him. "We need to take my warrior pics."

For the next thirty minutes she got her wish of parading the pasture on Widowshaker. Poses of combat stances in her chainmail, holding sword and shield were brilliantly hilarious but she was a born actor. Even if the sword took both hands to lift. Too funny. Further pics standing in the creek barefoot and touching herself while sitting on a large boulder, Widowshaker drinking from the creek behind her. Very sexy indeed.

Calling it a wrap Micky shyly spoke to Lonnie about what he had just done with Paige. Lonnie brushed it off with a pat on the back. "If it made your day to have my kid suck your cock who am I to give you grief. Just remember this when we do the calendar."

"I didn't plan on her...my...well shit. Give me a call or text me later how things go with the bald guy. You ever need me I'm there."

"Thanks buddy. I look forward to seeing those pictures in top quality."

"I'll have them before her Graduation."

Giddy Paige races across the stone bridge aligning Mick's property. Her chainmail bra slipping away to dangle as her turbulent breasts told them they needed air. She didn't bother to hide her topless beauty. Even as she drops her shield and trailing sword in the grass to be boxed up, Paige just couldn't stop being frisky. Hugging her Father she sighs heavily.

"Do we have to go to Mommy's?"

"You know we do."

"I'll be in the car." She peels away pouting.

"Hey! Take some boxes with you Red Sonja." She listens groaning as she takes her chainmail off and hauls the box around the house nude. Reaching Gerry's SUV without him seeing her she notes him reclined back in the drivers seat. Stepping quietly to the opened window to peer in she finds him jerking off again. With awe in her eyes she bites her lip and offers up, "Need help?"

"CRAP! Sorry punk. I didn't hear you sneak up."

"Neither did Grampa Micky." She wags her tongue and huffs her breath at him. That did not go over well. Growling Gerry Benson put his dick away for the day. The smell of cum on her breath ended his desires. Helping her load up, the group were ready to hit the road in ten minutes time. Micky took the time to sign a few autographs for Gerry offering him a beer to encourage him to stick around. Mick felt like going down memory lane.

Lonnie and a now dressed Paige, back in her dress headed out for Paula's. Moods were bouncing from joy to depression. Looking over at his daughter he caught wind of her scent. Hitting his brakes Lonnie turned around and headed back to Mick's.

"You need a shower."

"Can you all three watch me?"

"Fucking nympho."

She got her wish.

Lon needed a beer too.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,873 Followers