Paige of the Fall

Story Info
WWE Diva Paige gets a gangbang from a reunited indies stable.
7k words
4.52
40.8k
42
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daxg2001
daxg2001
813 Followers

WARNING: The following is a work of erotic fan fiction, the events of which are completely made up and did not happen, and is no true reflection of the persons, wrestlers, events, promotions etc depicted within. This material is unsuitable to be viewed by those under the legal age limit of viewing pornographic material in your current country of residence.

Featuring: Paige(WWE), Seth Rollins(WWE, Tyler Black in indies), Joey Mercury(WWE), Luke Harper(WWE, Brodie Lee in indies), Jimmy Jacobs(ROH, indies)

* * *

Backstage at the dual live WWE event that saw episodes of Main Event and a special Super Smackdown Live air on December 17th 2014, the gorgeous former WWE Divas Champion and upcoming cast member for the new season of Total Divas -- the British beauty known as Paige, is heading along backstage having earlier in the evening competed against a beaten fellow NXT alumni Emma. She's clad in a familiar, form fitting to her sexy pale body attire of black shorts that hug to her shapely ass with fishnet tights and black boots, and a black top that fits nicely to her perky tits with a black leather jacket to go with it.

As she heads along, a sight in front of her catches her attention as a group of men are having a picture taken on a cell phone. She recognises three of them as her fellow WWE co-workers -- reigning Mr. Money in the Bank Seth Rollins in his tight black wrestling tights, the imposing and bearded Luke Harper in casual attire (a far cry from the stained shirt ring gear he has) and backstage agent and on-screen security for Seth Joey Mercury in a black opened shirt. The fourth man she also knows from watching and keeping track of the indy scene, as its current ROH worker amongst other indy promotions Jimmy Jacobs in a white suit-like get up with purple shirt, working perfectly for the part of one of Adam Rose's Rosebud party posse from Smackdown.

Getting an idea that makes her smirk and lick her lips, she changes course to head towards the four as Mercury is handed back his cell phone and the group looks over the picture taken. "Hello there boys... Not up to any trouble are you?" She teases as she eyes up the four men.

"Naw, that's your department to cause trouble." Seth says with a smirk as the men quite rightly turn their attention towards her. "From that look in your eyes, I know exactly what trouble you're after."

"Who? Me?" Paige fakes shock as she tosses her long, dark hair back. "Never... I just stopped by to introduce myself to your friend here... Jimmy Jacobs, right?"

"Yeah, that's me alright..." Jimmy says with a smile. "Did you see social media explode over me appearing on Raw last night to remember my name?" He jokes a little.

"Hey, I came from the indies so I keep tabs on ROH and all the rest of it. I've got to! Otherwise my mum will kick my arse for not watching SHIMMER still!" Paige replies as she glances between the men. "So... What's all this about anyway? Got a bit of "one of these things not like the other" deal going on here..."

"Something that might make the Internet freak out..." Joey says with a chuckle. "An Age of the Fall reunion here in the WWE... Well, backstage at least, but it counts. Going to send it to the old booker who knew what he was doing with ROH back in the day just for old times' sake."

"It also might not happen again, if they finally figure out if they are properly turning Rose heel to kill off the party gimmick or not!" Harper adds which a laugh of his own.

"So... A one off special huh?" Paige smirks as she puts her hands on her shapely hips. "Sounds to me like you guys should make sure this a special night... One to really remember..." She says with a rather openly seductive tone.

"Like I said, you came here to cause trouble..." Seth shakes his two-tone haired head slightly with a smirk. "But if it's that kind of trouble that leads to you with no clothes? I'm not going to say no, how about you Jimmy?" He asks, looking to his long time friend and former tag partner from the indies.

"An open invite for a fuck? You must really have forgotten the good old days we used to have if you think I'd say no." Jacobs says with a big smile as he gives Paige an approving look over.

"Good, but when I special, I mean special... That means I want to get shagged by all four of you..." She states, casting her gaze onto the other two men.

"Some things never change around here..." Mercury says with a smile and a nod, showing he's more than happy about this.

"Don't you worry girl... I'm more than ready to give you want you're looking for." Luke states with a similarly wide smile to the other men here, jumping at the chance to get a piece of the red hot Anti Diva.

"That's what I fucking hoped to hear..." Paige says with another lick of her lips. "So... Where's the nearest locker room?

* * *

Minutes later in one of the locker rooms set aside for WWE Superstars, the sultry Diva of Tomorrow is licking her lips with wide, lustful eyes as she sees the four naked wrestlers in front of her, each displaying mouth watering sights of hard cocks with all of them being far better sized than average. Tossing her leather jacket aside, she wastes no time in peeling her black top up and over her body to show off her perky, pale tits, and hauls her black bottoms down to step out of them, allowing her gorgeous, rounded ass and shaved pussy to be seen as she stays in only fishnet stockings and black boots.

"Somebody get the fuck on the floor so I can get my twat stuffed!" She demands with a grin, reaching down to her crotch to eagerly rip a hole in them so her pussy is fully available. "Then someone stick their fucking cock in my mouth, because seeing all these dicks have got me hungry..." Paige adds with a lick of her teeth.

"Since I'm the guest around here, I might as well take the ride..." Jimmy says with a smirk, moving down to lay on the floor and immediately Paige mounts him with her backside sticking out towards him, making them both moan as she sinks down and takes his dick up into her snatch.

"I ain't gonna pass up this kind of shot..." Harper states with a chuckle, moving right in front of the horny beauty and fulfilling her request as he pushes his fat rod into her open, groaning mouth.

"Mmmmmph!! Mmmm..." The British Diva groans as she gives a lustful gaze up at the three Superstars in front of her now, her hands reaching up to grab and pump the two at either side while she wraps her lips around the moaning male in front of her, leaving her handling four big American cocks at the same time with two already in her holes just moments of starting. Beginning to work her pussy up and down on the shaft she's on top of, she also gets to work using her head with a rocking motion, feeding Luke's dick deep into her nicely damp and warm oral hole.

"Mmmm... Mmmmmph!! Mmmm..." She groans as she sucks on Luke's member, keeping her lips perfectly pressed around him as she runs her mouth back and forth over those inches, and making sure to pleasure the two groaning studs she's stroking off to make sure they stay nice and hard for her.

"Ahhhh shit... Mmmm... That's the stuff right there... Ahhhh..." The former Intercontiental Champion moans with a nod of his bushy bearded head, watching sexy raven haired beauty sucking him off with steady and smooth motions along his tool, showing great skill already as she's able to take him in deep without even gagging for a moment.

"Mmmm... Guess all the stories about here... Ahhhhh... Are damn true after all..." Harper chuckles, staring down at that pretty face as she slurps away on his man meat, getting him nice and slick with her saliva with frisky slaps of her tongue on his underside as his dick passes in and out between her pouty lips. He's not along in moaning from her actions, as she keeps on sucking him while delivering swift handjobs to the other two WWE stars on either side of her, while keeping a flowing and firm riding pace on the cock of the handsome indy star she's mounted on top off.

"Mmmm!! I don't know about that... She feels... Mmmm... Real fucking tight to me..." Jacobs states with a moan, pumping his cock up into that bouncing, snug pussy that's being moved quickly along his entire length, her fishnet tights covered ass smacking down into his toned midsection when she drops down to take him balls deep, now further helped by the thrusting that's making them both moan out.

"Ahhhh... And that's no bad thing at all..." The former and current leader of many stables across the indy scene moans out as he matches her all too eager riding pace on his dick, already a sharp of skin meeting skin ringing out when he pumps up and she lowers herself down to bounce away on his shaft. Even while taking a dick like this, she's still able to multi-task as she delivers a couple more deep sucks onto Luke's cock before lifting her head away, barely stopping to take in breath as she turns her head, now taking Rollins' cock into her hungry mouth and using a hand to jerk off the rod she had been blowing.

"Mmmm... Too damn right it's not a bad thing..." The current Money in the Bank contract holder says with a smirk and a moan, staring down to lock a gaze with the smoking hot and lust filled eyes of the former WWE Divas Champion as she bobs away onto his tool, her own muffled groans bouncing off his inches while she blows him firmly and jerks off the two just as lengthy pricks in her hands.

"Ahhhh! Especially... Mmmmm... When it's someone who knows what they're fucking doing..." Rollins adds, seeing how deeply she's pushing her head down onto his cock before quickly lifting back up to about the head and then pushing straight back down, making him have to reach down and push her long dark hair out of the way as the effort of her motion is making those long locks sway greatly when she bobs her head.

"Mmmm... You guys should have been there at the Performance Center... Mmmm... And seen how Paige prefers to get trained by an NXT locker room..." The former member of the MNM tag team says with a groan, getting plenty of pleasure out of just being jerked off by the gorgeous Diva, as she jerks him and Harper off while sucking away on Seth's dick and bouncing her pale and desirably curved body onto the dick of Jacobs underneath her. Hearing that line, Paige smirks around the dick she's sucking off, pulling her head away and switching her hands to grip Rollins now as well as Luke, allowing her to turn her head the opposite way and now start to blow Mercury with a passion.

"Ahhhh!! Oh shit... Mmmmm!! Yeah, I remember now..." Mercury grins down at the naughty stunner as she now slurps on his man meat, her full lips gliding back and forth along his tool while she strokes off the other two standing studs, and makes her ripe breasts bounce as she keeps up a steady riding pace on the forth cock she's handling to clearly show that despite her young age she knows how to fuck.

"Mmmmmphh!! Mmmm... MMMMMPHHH!!" The first Diva to have been the champion of the NXT and WWE Divas Divisions, let alone at the same time, lets out a loud muffled moan around the cock she's sucking off, making sure to leave it with a nice coating of her saliva just like she's done to the other two she's blown rather shamelessly as the locker room gang bang has only just gotten started.

"MMMM!! Mmmmmph!! Mmmmm..." She casts sultry glances at the three Superstars in front of her while she blows and strokes their lengths, leaving her fingers sticky with her own spit that's also beginning to seep past her lips from the repeated motion she's been doing on whichever dick has been taken into her talented oral hole. At the same time she's showing no favouritism to the talented wrestler not currently in the WWE, bouncing away on Jimmy's dick as he thrusts right up into her already noticeably wet pussy, ensuring they both moan as she takes him in to the hilt with pump after steady pump that alone would make any red blooded woman feel more than just good.

Lifting her head up and off, she gives Joey's cock a quick flick of the tongue across the tip while giving Seth and Luke a last stroke. "Mmmmm fuck yeah!! Big hard cocks... That's what I fucking love!" Paige moans with a grin, giving a couple more bounces before she lifts herself up from Jacobs to stand up. "You ready to get fucking blown or what stud?" She invites with a smirk, turning around to bend over forwards as she licks her lips invitingly.

"I'm definitely down with that..." Jimmy states as he stands up from the locker room floor to stand in front of her, groaning as she grips his cock by the base to pump him a couple of times.

Meanwhile, Harper has moved up behind her, tearing a further hole in her fishnet tights for a better view of that sexy, pale ass as he lines his cock up with her wet snatch. "You're sure you're gonna last at this rate?" He questions, noticing beads of sweat already forming over her backside as he pushes his dick into her twat. "Mmmm... Because I know I ain't finishing any time soon..."

"Mmmmm!! Just you fucking worry about buggering my bloody brains out!" Paige grins back at him, before turning back to gaze up at the hunk in front of her. "I just get really fucking horny when it comes to nice, big cocks..." She adds before hungrily pushing her face down to take his dick right up into her mouth.

"Mmmmm!! MMMMM... MMMMMPH!!" The former WWE Divas Champion moans with sinful delight as she feels the former Wyatt Family member start to pump deeply into her wet and snug snatch from behind, his waist soon connecting into her now barely-covered with tights ass as he bangs her as she demanded, with stiff pumps in a steady rhythm.

"MMMMMPH... MMMM... Mmmmm!!" She groans around the cock she's sucking, her head swiftly moving back and forth effortlessly as her long, raven hair sways in time with the back and forth motion she's using, letting him feel how soft and made for sucking dick her lips are to make him moan out as she handles those thick inches with ease. Just as she's going to work between those two, she's reminded of the other two sports entertainers involved in this as her arms get brought up and to the sides, and with glances to each man she's soon gripping their rock hard lengths to stroke them both off, and yet again pleasure four hung men at the same time.

"Mmmmm!! Looks like it doesn't matter if it's around the WWE... Ahhhh... Or across the indies..." Jacobs groans, holding her hair back behind her head so he can get a full view of her gorgeous face moving back and forth over his length, already applying plenty of saliva onto his rod as it trickles past her lips and down her chin, only serving to make the horny Anti Diva look even hotter than usual as she slobbers all over his shaft.

"Mmmmm... Female wrestlers... Mmmmm!! Will always be up some fun back away from the fans..." The former multi-time ROH Tag Team Champion says with a groan, loving the feeling of his manhood being taken so deeply into her soothing and warm oral hole, her lips still perfectly wrapped all around his meat as she steadily and forcefully rocks her head along almost all of his inches , putting on a pornstar performance just from sucking dick.

"Hell Jimmy... Ahhhhh!! I think it's even worse around these parts..." The former Brodie Lee of ROH and CHIKARA grunts as he drives his cock deeply forward into her tight and already very wet pussy, able to stare down at her ass cheeks that jiggle when he thrusts forward to go balls deep with his pumps, and she pushes back sharply to make double sure that every part of that fat cock is stuffed into her needy cunt.

"Mmmmm... Or better, depending on how you look at it..." He adds with a smirk, putting his size and strength to great use as he slams his dick forward stiffly into the wonderfully tight box of the former SHIMMER and Pro Wrestling: EVE starlet bent over in front of him as she rocks her body back and forth between the two former Age of the Fall stablemates while stroking off two other former members of that group at either side of her.

"Oh it's a good thing... Mmmmm... A damn good thing around here..." The former full time WWE Superstar turned backstage agent moans as his cock continues to be expertly stroked with quick hand motions, the other hunk getting jerked off smiling and groaning with pleasure as the getting gang banged Diva the men are sounding lets out muffled groans of her own as she takes a bent over spit roasting like it's an all too regular occurrence for her.

"Ahhhh... How about we switch places... It's nice to have a Diva who won't whine and complain about other Divas on the roster while she's getting nailed..." Mercury says as a stab to an apparent former valet of his from years ago, but for the moment the Diva currently getting stuffed full with dick in two holes isn't quite ready to stop this motion for the moment. She delivers a few more deep slurps onto the cock she's got deep in her mouth to coat it with spit, and rocks back against the pumps going straight forward into her sweet pussy that's very wet even after only taking a few cocks in her since this locker room encounter got started.

"It's fucking fine by me... Haven't met a Diva yet that I could turn down a hook up with..." Seth says with a smirk as the grapplers move around her to take up positions, not letting her move out from behind bent over forwards as now Joey is behind her, pushing his cock into that snug pussy so he can start to bang her while Rollins feeds Paige his meaty length that she all too eagerly starts to quickly blow.

"Mmmmm!! NXT, WWE, or back in the indies... Ahhhhh... There's plenty of sluts waiting to be pleased..." He groans as he grips her long, dark hair, opting to thrust his shaft in and out of her warm and wet mouth even as she bobs away onto him, just causing them both to groan with delight as even when the crown of his cock touches the back of her mouth the increasingly whorish-looking Diva doesn't gag for a moment.

"MMMMPH!! MMMM... Mmmmm!!" The first ever NXT Women's Champion lets out loud, muffled moans of lustful pleasure as she once again rocks herself between two hung hunks to take their shafts deep into her mouth and her tight but very wet now twat, and at the same time jerking off two other long cocks at either side of her that leaves her fingers coated with saliva and her own pussy juices off of those respective shafts. It doesn't bother her one bit, nor does the dirty talk made by the men surrounding and using her, as she focuses on sucking away on the dick in front of her as she gets face fucked by it, and has her snatch filled up from behind with firm and quick thrusts that she forcefully pushes back against.

"MMMMPH!! Mmmmm... MMMM!! MMMMMPH!!" Paige continues to groan out sinfully around the dick she's sucking off while its being pumped deep between her lovely pouty lips, saliva dripping off that rod and down her chin while she just as sluttily works her pale and gorgeously curved body against the man pumping her from behind, and still jerking off the other two men involved in this already steamy locker room fuck.

"Mmmmm!! Oh shit... Ahhhhh... Yeah, she's fucking good..." Joey confirms the obvious as he plunges his rod in balls deep into the stunning WWE Diva's wet snatch, his nicely muscular waist connecting with a slap into her rounded backside as she pushes herself backward hard to meet everyone of his pumps, showing she knows exactly how to get the most out of a cock being given to her even in a gangbang like this.

"Mmmmm... Can't wait... Ahhhhhh... To tap this hot fucking ass of hers as well..." He adds, giving her butt a spank through the semi-torn fishnet tights she still has on to go with her black boots, the only clothing the woman once dubbed Miss Hell in Boots has on as her pale, sexy, and now starting to be covered with sweat body continues to rock back and forth between the two hunks pumping away into her holes to make her sandwiched.

daxg2001
daxg2001
813 Followers
12