Paige Pockets Arnie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bravely she doesn't flinch as I jump, landing with a bounce between her thighs. Grabbing my dick I begin pushing it in slowly and she certainly is wet. With delight I notice she's up on her elbows watching the commencement of our sexual union. It's a memorable moment.

She's like smooth velvet inside, smoother I reckon that any other cunt I've visited. It's a pleasure being inside her. I fondle her breasts, kissing them and licking them while she responds by rolling her head from side to keep, her mouth open; her eyes find mine whenever I raise my head.

Suddenly she tenses, so I figured her time is near. I step up my tempo while visualizing my dick squelching its way into her soggy depths in an effort to trigger myself to synchronize as close as I can to her release.

For a moment I think she's cum because she wriggles her legs and I lift my leg, gaining the impression she wants to change position; she does, and I find out why. The change places her legs inside mine and she puts a huge amount of pressure on my dick, my balls boil, and she begins wailing. I yell and blast cum up her chute; the feeling is so intense with sensitive waves flowing right through me, especially behind my eyes, that for a few seconds I feel I'm going to pass out.

There's some thumping on the door in the next room, connecting to the main house.

"Are you all right, dear," calls her mother. "I thought I heard screaming."

"Go away, mom; we're fucking!" shouts Paige, presumably in ecstasy as she doesn't sound angry. I cringe, though, and my dick runs away to hide.

"Oh, where's it gone," moans Paige, as we begin kissing. We tongue and she switches to licking my ear hole and tapping her fingers on my ass cheeks as if she's having a piano lesson.

"Oh here it is, it's become stiff again," she croons.

FOUR

It's almost midnight when we go to the kitchen to cook the pizzas; we are ravenous.

"I'm a fan of ketchup," announces Paige, squirting some over my half-mast dick and then squatting to lick off the ketchup. Not unexpectedly she wants more, and as I rest my ass against the kitchen table she sucks until I cum in her mouth.

She holds it without swallowing and when I withdraw she stands and staring at me lets it run from her mouth and dribble over her chin on to the top of her chest; she then rubs it into her breasts. Far out!

"That's one of the foulest looking things I've seen for a long time," I say. "But it sure is sexy."

She puts the pizzas into the gas-fired oven and comes back and kisses me. I didn't have to think what she wants. I lift her on to the table and give her a pussy licking that starts slowly then lifts to a tongue and finger finale that has her screaming.

I wait for more door banging but mom obviously has got the message.

We begin eating pizza and drinking red wine discussing whether I should go home or stay the night.

"I'd really like to fuck at daybreak," she says.

"A gentleman can only say, 'at your service milady', and that's what I'm saying."

Sitting across the table from me, she delicately chews small pieces of pizza while I tear at mine and gulp it down as I'm energy depleted. At no time do her eyes leave mine. I have the feeling she rather likes me.

Wiping her mouth, she asks: "Do you think it's possible that we'll be married before the end of this year."

Like going into that first fuck a few hours ago, I'm ready for this one.

"A November wedding would be lovely, Paige, providing we still are together."

She smiles and says: "I'm going to wear white."

12