Paige's First Lesbian Sex Ch. 01

Story Info
SoCal Val has lesbian sex.
2k words
3.88
16.4k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Paige, Paige Mayo. This is the story of how I was introduced to lesbian sex, and how I grew to love it.

To describe myself, you'll best know me as SoCal Val, but for this story I'm going by my given name Paige Mayo.

Anyhow, tonight I'm wearing a silver satin dress with matching heels, and even went so far to to match my underwear with the dress.

I sit in a local bar on a slow Saturday night in Orlando, Florida.

I was about to call it a night when a friend was of mine comes walking in.

Her name is Mallory, but her stage name used to be Hazel.

"Paige? What are you doing here?" Mallory asks.

"I'm just here drinking my sorrows. What brings you here, Mal?"

"Would it surprise you if I said I wanted to hook up tonight."

"It does, actually, do you see anyone you want to hook up with tonight?" I ask.

"I do, and she's sitting right in front of me." She says, putting her hand on my shoulder.

"Mallory, I'm not a lesbian, and neither are you. So, stop this...what are you doing?" I say, as I feel her hands on my breasts.

"Come on, Paige, I've always wondered what it would be like to be with a woman. You can't tell me you haven't wondered the same thing." She says, sitting down next to me.

"Can we kiss first? See if there is a spark?" I nervously say.

She gently cups my face in her hands, and softly kisses my lips, which quickly turns more passionate, after a few minutes, I have to break the kiss.

"Ok, wow! Should we go to my place or yours?" I say, a little flustered.

"Let's go to yours!" Mallory says, giving my breasts a good squeeze.

Mallory pays for my drinks, and we race hand in hand to her car, which thankfully is waiting in the parking lot.

We get in and she races away, and about 20 minutes later we arrive at my home, but, before I could get out, Mallory locks the doors.

"What are you doing?" I ask her, shocked.

"Take your panties off before we go inside...better yet, take your bra off as well. Do it, whore!" She sternly says to me.

Reluctantly I slide my panties off, and actually I'm able to easily remove my bra from under my dress.

"Hand me those, Paige!"

I hand her my lingerie, she takes my panties and quickly holds them up to her nose, inhaling my sweet sexual discharge.

"Mmm, your pussy smells sweet, go ahead, you can get out now." Mallory says, unlocking to door.

I unlock the door to my home, with Mallory right behind me.

Once inside, she pins me against the front door, tears my dress open, exposing my 34c breasts, and roughly begins kissing me.

"Mallory...stop...you're...hurting...me!" I say in between kisses.

Mallory stops and blushes. "I'm sorry, Paige. I got really worked up, I'm so sorry." She says, kissing me softly this time.

"It's ok." I whisper to her, my hands finding her breasts this time.

"Paige, you naughty girl! Touching my tits!" She says, making me blush.

Mallory leans down and begins to suck and nibble on my nipples, maybe biting a little too hard.

"Ow! Mal, stop, that really hurts." I cry out.

She stops biting and just starts sucking on my nipples, making them stand at attention.

"How does that feel?" She asks.

"Feels really good!" I moan out.

"Take your dress off, Paige." She orders, slapping my breasts.

I slide the rest of my torn dress off, showing her the thin strip of red pubic hair above my clit.

"Ooh! Your pussy is pretty, Paige! I can't wait to run my tongue over that clit!" She says, softly touching my pussy.

"Mallory, I don't think it's fair that I'm naked and you're fully clothed, can you strip, please?"

"Of course, precious." Mallory says, lifting her black dress over her head, showing off her black satin bra and panties, which barely contain her 36b breasts. She unclasps her bra, and her breasts are beautiful. All that's left is her panties and she slides them off, and her pussy is smooth and hairless.

"Do you like my pussy, Paige?" She says, blushing slightly.

I actually reach out and touch her breasts, I never touched another woman's breasts before, they feel soft and warm, completely different than mine.

"Do you like how my tits feel?" She says, giggling.

"Yeah! They feel nice, Mal!" I say, blushing deep red.

She moves my right hand from her breasts to between her legs, I blush again, she feels warm and soft down there. I've never touched anyone but myself down there, she even smells good.

"It feels weird, Mallory." I whisper to her.

"I know it does. I have a little experience with a woman, but, you have none, and I want to teach you, Paige."

"Yes, Ma'am, please teach me!" I meekly say.

She leans in and softly kisses me again, and then whispers: "Take me to your bedroom."

I take her hand in mine and lead her up the stairs, once inside my room, she shoves me on the bed and quickly gets on top of me and we begin kissing.

Her hand goes between my legs and she starts rubbing my clit, which is becoming hard, which is making my pussy wet.

"What are you doing, Mal?" I whisper in her ear.

"Shh, just relax, precious, I'm trying to make love to you." She whispers in my ear, just as she slides two fingers inside me.

"Oh my God! How many fingers are inside me?" I say, in pain

"I only put two inside you, precious."

"Please, only one finger, you're hurting me with two fingers, Mal!"

"Ok...I'll take my fingers out and only put one back in...there, does that feel better, Paige?"

"Yes, Ma'am, it feels a lot better." I moan out.

She starts moving her finger in and out, and begins kissing me, pushing her tongue in my mouth.

"You feel so good, Miss Mallory..." I moan out in pleasure.

I can actually hear how wet my pussy is as she's fingering me.

"Yeah, your pussy is real fucking juicy, wait until I stick my tongue in that tight fucking hole!" She says, fingering me faster, I can hear the palm of her hand slapping against my pussy.

"STOP! YOU'RE HURTING ME AGAIN...MALLORY STOP!" I cry out.

Reluctantly, Mallory stops.

"I'm sorry, Paige, I don't mean to keep hurting you." Mallory says.

She finally pulls her finger out of me, and moves between my legs.

"What are you doing?" I ask.

"I'm going to put my tongue in that sweet hole." She says, gently kissing my clit.

"OH! That feels really good." I moan out.

She begins licking me from the tip of my clit, all the way down to my asshole, making me moan and squirm.

"OH! Oh my God! Mallory, that feels...incredible!" I moan out, I've never been pleased like this...ever.

She puts her middle finger back inside me as she starts sucking on my clit, and I'm so close to cumming.

"Oh my God! I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna...OH GOD!" I scream as an intense orgasm overwhelms me.

She moves back up my body, and begins kissing me, I taste my pussy on her lips, and I find it to be pleasant.

"I want to do something naughty to you, Paige."

"What do you mean?" I ask

She moves down and rubs the tip of her thumb over my brown, puckered asshole.

"OH! That's my butt, Mal. I've never had anything in my butt." I say, shocked.

"It'll be ok, Paige, if it hurts, just tell me, and I'll stop, now here, suck on my finger..." She commands, bringing her middle finger to my mouth, I willingly suck on it, because I knew that finger was in my sweet pussy.

She moves back down and runs her tongue over my asshole.

"That feels so weird!" I say, giggling.

She continues to lick my ass, finally pushing her middle finger deep inside my ass.

"Ow! Not so deep, Mal, please, it hurts!" I say, crying.

She pulls her finger out a little so it's not so deep, and slowly she starts moving it in and out. And it my surprise, it starts feeling good.

"You like that, whore?" She whispers to me.

"Yes...yes Ma'am, this whore likes that."

She leans down and begins sucking on my clit again, which is still super sensitive.

"Don't! Not my clit, it's so sensitive, it hurts...please...STOP!" I scream out.

She does stop sucking on my clit.

"I'm so sorry, Paige. I want to make you feel good. Tell me, what can I do to make you feel good?"

"Keep fingering my ass, but, also put a finger in my pussy, please, Ma'am." I meekly say.

She continues to finger my ass, but now she slides a finger in my pussy, and begins moving them at the same time.

"Does this feel good, precious?"

"It...feels...amazing!" I moan out.

She tries to stick her tongue in my brown puckered hole even though her finger is already in there, she pulls her fingers from inside of me and brings the finger that was in my ass to my mouth.

"Open your mouth and suck on this finger, Paige!" She demands.

Against my better judgement, I open my mouth, and she shoves her dirty finger in my mouth, to my surprise, it tastes ok, not as good as my pussy, but ok.

She pulls the finger from my mouth a minute later, and pushes it back in my asshole.

She starts pumping both fingers faster, the palm of her left hand hitting my sensitive clit.

"OH! Oh my God, I'm going to cum again. May I cum, Miss Mallory?" I can't believe I'm asking for permission.

"You may cum, girl!" She says, spanking my clit, I have an incredibly explosive orgasm, I actually squirt on the bed. I collapse on the bed, exhausted, Mallory lays down next to me, and we begin kissing again.

"I think it's my turn to cum." Mallory whispers in my ear.

She takes my hand and puts it between her legs, I can feel she's already wet, and her clit is nice and erect.

I begin to slowly rub her clit while kissing her, softly, gently.

"That feels nice, but, sooner or later you'll have to put your mouth down there." She says, smiling at me.

I move down and begin sucking on her nipples and caressing her breasts, I feel like a baby nursing on her big puffy nipples.

After a few minutes, I move further down her body and begin kissing around her belly button, trying to stick my tongue inside it.

The more I lick, the more she moans, and it sounds like she's giggling.

"That tickles, precious." She says.

I kiss a little further down and get to her pussy, which, in all honesty, smells so sweet, I can't wait to taste it.

I move between her legs, and just softly kiss her clit, I can't believe how sweet she tastes.

"How do I taste?"

"Very sweet, I didn't know pussy tasted like this." I say, motioning for her to get on all fours, I get behind her, spread her pussy lips open and just begin licking. Instantly she begins moaning and squealing.

"Oh my God, Paige, that feels...INCREDIBLE!" She yells out, as I continue to lick her.

I continue to lick and kiss her pussy lips, reaching under her and softly rubbing her clit.

"HOLY SHIT! I'm gonna cum!...OH GOD!" She screams, having an explosive orgasm, she collapses face down on my bed, completely exhausted.

After she catches her breath, she sits up, and we begin kissing again, I try to touch her pussy, but she keeps pushing my hand away.

"No, precious, I'm satisfied, I hope you are too, we can make love again in the morning if you want." She says, laying down to go to sleep.

A few minutes later, I join her, thinking of all the naughty fun we'll have tomorrow.