Paige's Journey Pt. 01

Story Info
The spark is lit for Paige to become a hotwife.
1.6k words
4.34
38.2k
45

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/06/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
soonerj35
soonerj35
141 Followers

Let me start with an introduction. My wife, Paige, and I met in college at 19 years old at a fraternity/sorority party. We dated throughout our undergraduate years and married while I was still in grad school. During our early years of dating we both lived in our fraternity/sorority housing. Given that her sorority had a strict no males allowed policy she spent a lot of time at my fraternity house and became a regular in our drinking games and got to know my roommate and friends very well.

As we started to get more serious she spent more time in our room and periodically would spend the night. All of our fraternity rooms were built with a sleeping loft and ours was set up in an L shape with my rack being slightly elevated over my roommates and sharing a ladder to get from the living space to sleeping quarters. At first Paige and I would only have sex when my roommate Blake was gone for fear that he would hear us and the awkwardness that might follow. However, when Blake started dating a girl later that year things changed and lit a spark that would eventually turn into a raging fire.

Blake introduced us to Emily and we all spent a bunch of time together that semester. Paige and Emily both would spend the night at times but early on it seemed like they intentionally would take turns so that it wouldn't be awkward. On the nights Emily stayed over I would often wake up to sounds of fucking and moans of pleasure from Emily as I felt the rack shake. They were generally trying to be quite but occasionally her orgasm must have been too much to control as I would hear her muffled scream as she covered her mouth with a pillow. Each time I would strain to listen as instinctively I pulled out my hard cock to stroke it. I was embarrassed to tell Paige that I would jerk off to Blake and Emily fucking so I kept it my secret for awhile.

One night Paige and I had planned to go to her sorority party that was out of town. The group was taking a bus and we would be stuck there until late. I had an early lab the next morning so we decided to skip the party and just spend the evening at my place. Blake was gone so we went up to the rack early and fucked before settling in to get some sleep. Just as we were dozing off the door downstairs opened and shut before we heard a lock. We rarely lock our door so I peeked over the rack to make sure it was Blake. I looked down to find Emily on her knees with Blake's cock in her mouth. I caught myself staring for what seemed like an eternity before Paige tapped on my shoulder and asked what was going on in whisper. I didn't need to answer as right at that time she heard Blake.

"Oh yeah baby. Suck that big cock. Show me how much you can take."

Paige covered her mouth with one hand and punched me in the shoulder with the other as her eyes got huge. We listened as slurping sounds rose from downstairs while she gave him a sloppy blowjob. Blake obviously enjoyed it as he continued to encourage her and moaned periodically as the slurping sounds became more rapid.

"I need you to fuck me with that big cock. I can't wait to get wild and not have to muffle my screams since James is gone. Take me upstairs and show me how much you want this wet pussy."

Paige looked at me and held back a giggle as we both were a little embarrassed at first to hear our friends talking dirty to each other. We laid there still as we could while we heard them start climbing the stairs to the loft. Luckily my rack was higher than his so he they couldn't see we were there. We heard a lot of rustling at first which I attributed to the rest of clothes coming off. As the rustling stopped Emily's moans started. Paige and I stared at each other and smiled wondering what was going on just below us. Our wondering didn't last long when we heard Emily,

"Oh yes Blake. That feels so good. Eat that pussy."

I realized that I had instinctively pulled my cock out to stroke it. Paige looked down and caught me but to my surprise moved her hand down her stomach and into her pants. She looked at me lustfully as she teased her clit while we listened to our two friends get ready to fuck. The moans intensified in the rack next to us as Emily approached orgasm.

"YESS...I'm close...Don't stop...OHHHHHH...FUUUUUCKKKKKK...I'M CUUMMMMINGG!!"

Her climax was intense and her screams were loud enough I was sure anyone in the neighboring rooms could hear her. I looked over at Paige and was surprised and excited to see her covering her mouth while her eyes rolled back in her head as she brought herself to climax. I couldn't believe how excited she was getting listening to them. As she came down from her orgasm we listened as our friends continued.

Emily told Blake that she wanted to ride him and we could hear how wet she was as she bounced on his cock. She began talking dirty to him and telling him how big his dick was inside her. Then to our surprise she told him that she wished I was home so I could hear them fuck. Blake responded:

"I bet you wish he was here. But I think you would want him to do more than hear you fuck. I bet you wish he would come down here and fuck you. Don't you?"

She didn't respond but her moans became louder and the rack shook as she starting riding him harder. Paige moved down and took my rock hard cock in her mouth while we listened to Emily fuck him until she came again with an even louder orgasm. I was nervous that Paige would have been jealous or concerned that they mentioned me but her aggressive attention to my cock made me believe that she was getting as turned on as I was.

It went quiet for a few and we suspected that Blake couldn't hold out any longer and came with her during her loud climax. Paige and I were so excited and ready to fuck but had to lie perfectly still so we didn't reveal that we were there the whole time. Blake and Emily began to talk and still not knowing that we were there the conversation was louder than a whisper allowing us to hear everything that was said.

Emily asked Blake if he had ever heard us have sex. Blake reported that he hadn't but had stayed awake many nights when Paige stayed over straining to listen for any sounds of sex. She laughed and told him that she knew how hot he thought Paige was and asked if he had ever jerked off thinking about her. We didn't hear an answer but instead heard Emily ask him if he was thinking about her right now since his cock was so hard again.

"Maybe", he said. Emily responded quickly.

"Well why don't you bend me over and show me how you would fuck her then. Give her that big hard cock and cum in her pussy."

We heard quick movement and knew that she was about to get fucked hard from behind. I leaned over and whispered to Paige that we should sneak a peek over the bed and watch for a minute. At first she declined but as the action got heated and Emily told him to fuck her like he wants to fuck Paige she couldn't resist. We leaned over barely exposing our eyes so we could see the action.

Emily was on all fours facing away from us. Her ass looked amazing and her perky tits hung beautifully from her bent over frame. One hand supported her body while the other was between her legs playing with her clit while Blake pounded her from behind. I glanced to Paige and she was staring right at the action with amazement as she saw Blake's large cock going in and out of her pussy while she encouraged him to pretend that he was fucking Paige.

Blake grabbed her hips and fucked her hard and fast while the sounds of sex intensified with Emily telling him to show her how he wanted to fuck Paige. His pace and intensity hit an even higher level after hearing this and Emily didn't stop the dirty talk.

"Oh yeah Blake...Fuck her hard...Oh shit...You are going to make me cum...Cum with me...Imagine her cumming on that huge cock while you cum inside her...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Emily's head felt to the pillow as she tightened up while Blake thrust deeply inside her and unloaded for a second time inside her. Watching them climax together sense waves of excitement though me and as I glanced over at Paige I could tell she was overwhelmed with lust and passion from the scene. Quickly we turned away from the edge of the rack as they embraced after the climax subsided.

We never told Blake we were there that night and unfortunately never had the opportunity to see or hear them like that again. We did start playing some while Blake was there and Paige would let out some moans that I know he could hear. Although the two of us never actually addressed the fact that Blake fantasized about fucking her I could tell she liked the attention as her flirtatious nature escalated during the rest of that semester.

soonerj35
soonerj35
141 Followers