Paige's Journey Pt. 04

Story Info
Paige and James experience a new sense of ecstasy.
4k words
4.44
19.4k
25

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/06/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
soonerj35
soonerj35
141 Followers

Paige showed me the text and we both looked at each other with big eyes wondering if she had seen us at the dance club or somehow knew that Paige was across the hall last night. Paige set up to meet her in the afternoon for coffee. Just about that time Blake opened the door and plopped down on the couch right next to Paige. Paige grabbed his knee and gave it a squeeze and shocked me by saying.

"Thanks for keeping us up last night! How much did you have to pay that girl to exaggerate about how BIG your cock is?"

At first the always witty, talkative, and outgoing Blake was caught wide eyed and speechless. He had to have known we heard what went on last night but I think he was shocked to hear Paige confront him and even more shocked to hear her joke about his cock. However, he came back to himself and retorted:

"Oh Paige. I would show you that there was no exaggeration on her part right now but James and I are best friends and I wouldn't want to make him feel bad or you get embarrassed."

She punched him in the arm and they both laughed before the banter continued.

"I will say that James and I enjoyed the performance you guys put on."

Blake countered, "Probably not as much as Greg and Matt enjoyed the show you two put on last night on the couch! I hear you look pretty hot on all fours."

I looked to my girlfriend afraid that he had taken it too far. Greg and Matt were friends of ours that often hung out in Blake's room with us. I feared that she would never be able to face them again. Again she stunned me:

"I'm glad they enjoyed. I bet you wish you could have been there to watch too."

Blake responded, "Of course I do. Who wouldn't want to see you like that? We all talk about how lucky James is and how he better not screw up."

I know I should have stopped the banter but for some reason it was turning me on to listen to them. They both laughed and we went on like nothing ever happened. As Blake got up to head to the shower Paige asked him:

"Hey I think I know the girl that you came home with last night. Did my name ever come up in conversation?

"No. Why?" He asked puzzled.

"Because she texted me out of the blue this morning and wanted to meet me for coffee and ask a favor. Just wondering if last night has anything to do with it."

In typical Blake fashion he exited by saying,

"Hmm. I don't know. Maybe she liked my cock so much she wants to share it with you?"

As he shut the door Paige turned back to me. An awkward silence fell over us as we both took in the fact that two of our friends spied on us fucking last night. In addition, Paige just flirted with my best friend about how big his cock was and how much all my friends talked about wanting to fuck her. I was conflicted with feelings from embarrassment to excitement. Paige came to me and kissed me passionately before saying:

"I love you James. I am finding that the more we explore sexually the more I love you and want you. I hope you don't mind me being a little naughty but I wouldn't ever do anything more than flirt unless you wanted me to. I'll text you once I meet with Lindsay and let you know if we have trouble."

She gave me one last kiss, ran her hand down my body and felt my cock aroused, and winked at me as she left the room. My Paige was turning into a new sexual being right before my eyes. I kept replaying the words in my head "unless you wanted me to". I was nervous, excited, and confused as I wondered what things she wanted to do with my permission.

A group of us went to the gym to play basketball that afternoon as I anticipated Paige's recap of her visit with Lindsay. Blake and I were heading back from the gym together when he said:

"Hey man I'm sorry if I stepped over the line with Paige this morning. I feel like she's one of my best friends so I got carried away teasing her. Obviously she's hot as hell but I was just playing around. We good?"

I hesitated for a minute. Blake was never one to be serious so obviously this had been eating at him since this morning. I lightened the mood,

"Of course. She's way out of you league anyway. Even with that elephant cock you would have no chance with her. It not the size but how you use it!"

Blake put his arm around me and said, "Keep telling yourself that little man. I could have her if I wanted. Especially now that the cat's out of the bag on my package size."

We laughed and went on as normal back to the house. As we arrived back I heard my phone buzz and I looked down to find a text from Paige.

"Lindsay doesn't know we heard them last night. She's all freaked out because she had broke up with her long term boyfriend and went out last night to blow off steam. She didn't expect to go home with Blake but got caught up in the situation. When she left Blake and went to her place her boyfriend was there begging her to take him back, etc, etc. Bottom line is she heard that you were one of his friends and she asked me if you could keep Blake from telling everyone about his conquest of her."

I stopped Blake as we went in and showed him the text. Blake was not typically one to brag about things so I knew it wouldn't be an issue. He confirmed that he would never mention to anyone. I texted back:

"Done."

Over the next few months things went on as if nothing happened except for the occasional flirting banter between Paige and Blake. Paige and I were inseparable and considered the old married couple of the group. Even though we were young and still in school I proposed to her at Christmas that year and we decided to move in together. We moved into an apartment together and concentrated on school and wedding planning. We both missed the excitement of the parties at the fraternity house nightly but were enjoyed settling down.

I started hosting a poker party with my friends weekly so that I didn't lose touch. Paige would use those nights typically to catch up on schoolwork, run errands or catch up with a friend for coffee. She would return home to find my friends rowdy and drunk. Blake would typically stay after the party and crash on our couch.

One of these poker nights in the spring before we got married Paige went out with a group of her education major friends. She joked that it might be an early night as she doubted any of them really partied. I expected her home before our poker game broke up to my surprise she hadn't made it home by midnight. Blake was asleep on the couch and I texted her just to make sure everything was ok. She texted back quickly:

"Sorry babe. I lost track of time. I'll be home in about 30 minutes. That ok?"

I told her to take her time and that I was heading to bed. I turned on the T.V. but fell asleep immediately after drinking all night during poker. I woke up startled to find Paige pulling my pants down and sticking my cock in her mouth. She sucked me to attention and once I was awake and fully hard she took my cock in her hand and came up to kiss me. She looked at me with a combination of being drunk and horny that I hadn't seen before. I asked her how going out with a group of teachers to be could make her this excited.

"I ran into Lindsay at our get together. We had a few drinks and loosened up. I teased her about her night with Blake and spilled the beans that we had heard them fuck that night. She was embarrassed at first but then thanked me for keeping her secret."

I asked her if that was what made her so turned on. She continued,

"Well after another drink or two Lindsay asked me if I could keep another secret. Of course I agreed and she went on to admit to fucking Blake again recently. I was shocked given her fear of losing her boyfriend and asked if they had broken up. What she said next is what has me so turned on!"

I urged her to share the details with me and after kissing my neck she whispered seductively in my ear.

"Lindsay told me that she had a threesome with her boyfriend and Blake. It had always been a fantasy of hers. She said it was the hottest thing she could imagine and that surprisingly her boyfriend said he liked it as much as she did. He loved watching her get fucked and cum on Blake's cock like he had never seen before."

My cock twitched with excitement hearing the lust in her voice as she stroked my cock slowly.

"I'm so horny knowing Blake fucked her in front of her boyfriend. She went into detail of how big his cock is and how good he eats pussy. Don't kill me but when I walked in earlier and saw Blake asleep on the couch I actually thought for a minute about waking him up the same way I just woke you up. Are you mad?"

I pulled her to me and kissed her deeply as the vision of Paige sucking on Blake's cock filled my head with passion and lust. Without thinking I dared her to go back out there and do it. She replied,

"Only with your permission and if you promise to watch and let me do whatever I want with him. If you think you won't be able to handle it or get jealous tell me now and I'll just fuck you tonight and never mention again. I'm going to go get something sexy on and come back. Either be in the bed ready to fuck or find a spot in the living room to watch."

I watched her walk away and was stunned at what had just transpired. I felt like I should stop her but found myself unable to control the excitement of anticipation of watching Paige fuck somebody else. I wanted to see her whole body quiver and watch her cum on another cock. I got up and grabbed a beer from the fridge and instead of returning to the bedroom found myself sitting down in a chair in our living area.

I drank my beer faster than normal looking for some liquid encouragement as I felt the nerves build in anticipation. Luckily Paige came out of the bedroom and gave me a smile that melted me and put me at ease. She was wearing a sexy red bra that showed the cleavage of her natural C size breasts perfectly and a matching pair of lace g string panties that barely covered her front. Her blonde hair was pulled back in a pony tail as she walked over to me keeping eye contact and smile the whole time. She leaned down and whispered.

"Last chance. Are you sure you want to watch your soon to be wife get fucked by a big cock? I hope so because I've dreamed about this for months."

I stayed silent but she saw in my eyes that I wanted it to. She turned away from me and walked slowly over to Blake. He was on his side facing the back on the couch so she had no easy access. She knelt down in front of the couch and gently kissed his neck at first while she reached over and ran her left hand down his chest and under the waistband of his shorts. I watched as she reached in and pulled his cock up so the tip was exposed. He was is a deep sleep so didn't realize what was happening at first but instinctively rolled onto his back with his eyes still closed.

Paige moved and positioned herself at waist area. She turned to me briefly and winked before leaning down and gently licking the tip of his exposed cock. The amount visible from underneath his waistband quickly increased as he got hard and she slid her mouth around the exposed shaft. Blake stirred and put his hands on her head guiding her up and down on his cock before he fully awoke and realized what was happening. She slipped his pants down fully exposing the whole length of his cock and started sucking it and taking as much as she could in her mouth. I couldn't believe how hot I was getting watching her try to swallow his thick and long cock.

Blake fully woke up and looked down to find Paige looking up at him while she stroked his cock with one hand while sucking his cock. He tried to object at first.

"Paige what the fuck are you doing? James would kill us!"

She continued to increase the intensity of the blowjob as she felt him get harder. At this point Blake looked up and saw me sitting in the chair watching. No words were exchanged but he seemed to relax and understand what was going on. He looked back down at Paige and took in the sight of her almost naked and giving him a sloppy wet blowjob.

"Oh my god Paige....that feels so good....I've wanted you so bad since that night Greg and Matt watched you....they still talk about how hot you were getting fucked."

Paige took her mouth off his cock and stroked it while she stood up and leaned over to kiss him. He grabbed behind her head and pulled her to him and they passionately kissed. His hand slid down her back and caressed her ass while they made out. I watched as he slid a finger underneath and moved her panties to the side so he could feel how wet she was. His finger slid in with ease and I heard Paige unconsciously moan while she continued to kiss him.

Blake stood up and laid Paige down on the couch with her head away from me so I could see her face. He kissed her neck from one side to the other as hid slid his hand back down and now went under the front of her panties. He stuck two fingers inside and I watched as Paige's eyes closed and her body twitched as he started to finger her while he kissed his way down her neck to the top of her breasts. With his other hand he reached behind and unclasped her bra and pulled it off to expose her perky breasts. His mouth engulfed her nipple and her moans became instantly louder and more rapid. She rubbed her hand through his hair while he moved from breast to breast.

I had been so entranced that I didn't realize that I had taken my own cock out to stroke while I watched Paige get pleasured. Her eyes glanced over at me looking for approval and the sight of me stroking must have been all she needed. A smile came across her face as she turned her attention back to Blake. He moved down her stomach and gently kissed and licked past her belly button and down to the inside of her thigh. He moved back up toward her panties while his fingers moved to gently rub her clit. As he approached her pussy he blew warm air through her panties before teasingly moving to the other thigh.

By the look on her face I could tell that Paige was loving the tease but this time as he kissed back up her thigh he pulled her panties to the side and planted his tongue inside her dripping wet pussy. Blake started with gentle slow tongue movements tasting every inch of her pussy. Paige's sounds of enjoyment were incredibly erotic and watching her facial expressions increased my level of arousal to a point that I couldn't believe. Blake reached to pull her panties off and Paige raised her hips off the couch so she could full expose her naked body to him. She looked over at me again and asked.

"I want Blake to fuck me....Let me have him.....You want to see me cum all over his big cock don't you?"

I kept stroking my cock and nodded my head giving my lover permission to fuck my best friend while I watched them. Her attention turned back to Blake.

"Give me that big cock Blake....show me how much you want to fuck me....Give it to me NOW!"

Without hesitation he pulled her right leg up and put it on his shoulder while he stared down at her face and pressed the head of cock gently against her pussy. He watched her face for reaction as he gently pushed the tip of his cock into her wet and awaiting pussy. Paige bit her lower lip with pleasure and her eyes filled with passion inviting him to continue. I watched as he slowly pushed more and more of his ten inches of thick cock into her and she moaned deeply.

"Oh god Blake....that feels so good....you are SO big....Let me feel every inch of it!"

Sensing she was ready for more he started fucking her by slowly pulling his cock almost all the way out before thrusting it back in. I watched as she breathed in as she felt his cock pulling out and with each thrust of his cock her eyes closed gently and she let out a long deep erotic moan of pleasure. He continued this for a few strokes letting her build up sexual tension and stretch her pussy slowly to allow him to build up intensity.

He started fucking her a little faster and built up a rhythm that was matched by her moans of pleasure. As he fucked her faster her moans became louder and faster encouraging him to fuck her harder. Her tits would shake with each thrust and watching her whole body from afar as she got fucked was more exciting than I could have imagined. I heard her breathing and moans become more rapid and I recognized the beginning of a climax. They were both lost in passion right in front of me as they began to talk dirty to each other.

"Do you like that Paige?....Feeling that big cock fuck your tight pussy?....Tell me.

"Yes, Yes, Yes....I love it ....Make me cum...I'm so close.....OHHH GOD YES.. FUCK ME BLAKE!"

He was now fucking her hard and fast and she was taking his whole cock deep inside as I heard the wet sounds of her pussy as he pounded her. Her eyes rolled back in her head and I watched as her whole body went into spasm as she dug her fingers into the couch screamed in pleasure.

"OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHH FUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKK."

I always enjoyed watching Paige cum but seeing the intensity of this orgasm and being able to watch her whole body climax sent me over the edge and I shot a huge load onto the coffee table. Paige looked over at me as she was coming down from her orgasm and saw me cumming. She gave me a mischievous smile and teased me.

"Looks like you enjoyed the show. Why don't you go get something to clean that mess up with? Blake and I are just getting started."

I couldn't believe she was talking like that but felt a weird sense of excitement. I got up and went into the bathroom to clean myself up and splash water on my flushed face. I dried off my face and brought the towel out to clean off the coffee table mess. I walked around the corner and saw Paige on top of Blake grinding her pussy on his cock. I could tell she was already close to another big orgasm so I stayed in the doorway and watched as she used her hands pressed on his chest to provide bracing as she fucked him. Her head went back and her tits pressed out with her back arched as she reached another intense and load orgasm.

She collapsed down onto him and they kissed passionately as her body continued to have spasms. I could imagine how her pussy must be contracting in mini spasms on his cock as they continued kissing. He sat up and moved his legs off the couch to stand up with her still mounted on his cock. She grabbed onto his neck and looked over his shoulder at me in the doorway. He grabbed her ass and bounced her petite frame onto his cock while standing for a minute. He laid her down gently on the couch and pulled out and rubbed his cock onto her clit teasingly.

Paige turned over and got on her knees on the couch with her ass in the air and leaned against the arm of the couch inviting Blake to fuck her from behind. Knowing that I was back in the room watching she decided to encourage me to join.

"Come over here and let me suck your cock while Blake fucks me....That's how Lindsay said she liked it...I want to feel you get hard again in my mouth knowing your best friend is making me his slut for the night."

I walked over toward the couch as Blake positioned himself behind her. I stood in front of her as she pulled down my pants and took my cock in her hand. I looked over her and had a close up view as Blake's cock disappeared inside her. Her head turned and she squeezed my cock as he stretched her and touched her deep in this position. My cock began to come back to life and harden in her hands.

She turned back toward my cock and sucked it aggressively as Blake wasted no time in starting to fuck her deep and hard. He reached one hand around her and grabbed her breast while he positioned the other hand at her waist to pull her deep onto his cock as he thrust forward. I felt her mouth tighten on my cock with each thrust and was fully erect watching her. She pulled off my cock and turned her head to look up at me.

"You like watching him fuck me? His cock is so big James! I love feeling another cock inside me. Stroke that cock for me while he fucks me."

soonerj35
soonerj35
141 Followers
12