Paige's Love

Story Info
Girlfriend gives boyfriend a BJ.
1.1k words
3.57
28.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Saturday has always been my favorite day of the week. Sleeping in, no work, and lots of college football. It's also the day that my girlfriend and myself spend the day together.

Maybe I sound sappy, but I love Paige with all my heart. I would never want to do anything to hurt her, because I care about her deeply. She isn't the best girlfriend in the world, and I am not the best boyfriend in the world. We both know each other's faults, and we love each other for them, as well as our good points.

As expected, she answered the door when I knocked. "Hiya." She said, smiling at me and brushing her hair out of her face.

Paige is a real girl, pretty normal in appearance, and not fake like many girls out there today. She isn't up to her neck in the latest fashions, and is comfortable with the way she looks. She is around 5'4, with shoulder length brown hair, and brown eyes. She generally wears blue eye-shadow, nothing overdone obviously. Her frame is slender, as are her breasts. A B cup isn't bad, especially for a girl as small as hers, and her ass is the cutest thing you have ever seen.

"Hey yourself." I said, returning her smile and sweeping her up in a firm, yet gentle hug. We barely ever get to see each other during the week, try as we might, so both of us were always excited to see each other.

"I missed you a hell of a lot this week, Logan." She said, kissing the tip of my nose. "You need to move in with me. You can have Molly's room." She said, smiling and winking after I set her down.

Molly is Paige's sister, and the exact opposite of her. Molly is 5'8, and a blonde bombshell, in every since of the phrase. Her body type is obnoxiously hard to look away from, if that can even be classified. Her large, D cup breasts were always on the edge of her shirt, as if they were asking to be fondled and sucked. Her legs seemed to go on forever, and her ass was easily the best I had ever seen. Her skin was golden tan, and not fake at all. Molly was easily the biggest slut I had ever met in my life, and was constantly attempting to seduce anything with a penis.

I chuckle at Paige's statement. "Well, I would love that, but that would mean Molly would be on the street... without her babysitter." I say, letting go of Paige, and kicking my sneakers off, following her inside.

"She would enjoy it." Paige said jokingly, in her best attempt at Molly's husky voice, swinging her ass the was Paige does when she walks.

I laugh at her interpretation, attempting to hide my embarrassment. As in love as I was with Paige, part of me really wanted to fuck Molly. Molly was the sexiest woman I had ever met, and she knew it. I couldn't stand being alone with Molly whenever Paige was out, which was partly the reason that I stopped coming by their place as much.

"I suppose that she would." I said, plopping down on a couch in the living room, where Paige had the TV on. "Who is playing, babe?" I ask, watching her continue Molly's walk into the kitchen.

"Notre Dame and USC." She called out, digging around for something in the refrigerator. Not finding what she was looking for, she entered the living room and flopped herself down on the same couch I was on.

"Should be a good game." I said half jokingly, pulling her over to me and cuddling up with her.

She snorted in response, knowing how funny I found it. "Good joke." She said, resting her head on my chest and curling up in my lap. Somehow, she always knew how to make both of us comfortable, yet still tease me just enough to be turned on by the way she draped herself over me.

She was right, Notre Dame was getting their asses kicked, but it didn't bother me. (I am a HUGE N.D. fan, just in case no-one picked up on that) For the next three hours, we just cuddled together and talked, enjoying our time together. Once the game was over, she turned off the TV and sat up on my lap, turning around to face me, her legs straddling my waist, a sexy little smile on her face.

I smiled up at her. "What's on your mind, Hun?" I ask, my hands resting on her thighs.

She shrugged her shoulders, and gently ground her pelvis into mine. "You realize that you have had a hard-on for the last three hours, right?" she asked, smiling mischievously, leaning her forehead against mine, her cool breath tickling my face.

"I didn't think it was that long.." I said, slightly embarrassed that I couldn't even hide it from her.

"It was. And it has been bothering me a lot more than it has you, trust me." She said, kissing my lips gently.

"I doubt that." I said, looking in Paige's loving eyes. I kissed her back on the lips, while her hands undid the button on my jeans.

"Let me see." She said teasingly, grinding her hips into mine a bit more as she slid down to her knees, now undoing the zipper.

I didn't respond to that, but I just laced my fingers together and put my hands behind my head, watching Paige work her magic.

She then slowly tugged off my jeans, and my boxers along with it. I am not the most hung guy in the world, but I am considerable in length, and especially girth. She didn't know any better, as she had never been with another guy before me.

She popped my cock into her mouth. She loved sucking my dick, and just couldn't get enough of it. She slowly wrapped her tongue around it, and sucked in, hard, while her hand jacked me. She then moved her lips up and down on it, going all the way down on it, albeit with some gagging, but she loved that part of it as well.

It didn't take long for me to get close to climax. I could tell that she wasn't interested in sex today, so I let her finish me off in her mouth. She deep throated me, and swallowed every drop of cum that came out of my swollen penis.

I smiled down at her and stroked her hair. I can't wait for next week, I thought to myself.