Pain and Pleasure

Story Info
Pet gets gets punished, then gets a reward.
1.1k words
3.74
14.3k
4
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We're spending a quite Fri night at home watching some TV, chilling on the couch and enjoying each other's company. We just got finished watching season finale of Dr Who and you're flipping channels seeing what else is on now. Not finding much else on you smile at me as you tell me that its playtime. I smile back at you thinking how much we both love our playtime and I tell you that sounds like a very good idea.

You take me by the hand and tell me to follow you, of course I do. You lead me down the hall and into the master suite. You stop to turn on the gas fireplace; you tell me to get up on the bed and lay face down and I obey you. I get up on the bed, lie down and spread my legs giving you a very good view of my ass and cunt from where you're standing.

I can't see behind me and I feel your hand on my ankle tying it to the post, you move over and tie my other ankle to the other post. I feel your hand touching my ankle and sliding up towards on my knee and continuing up way inner thigh, across my ass and then my back. Your touch gives me goose bumps and I shiver as your hand makes its way all the way up my body.

"I'm not going to tie your hands up this time but you have to promise me that you will be a good girl."

"Yes, Sir, I promise that I'll be a good girl."

"All comfy?" You ask.

I tell you that I am.

"Good."

You suddenly remember that you forgot to do something that needs to be taken care of right away; you tell me that you'll be back in a few minutes. So I'm lying there for awhile and I figure that I may as well relax feeling the warmth from the fire; my thoughts start to wander.

I start thinking about you and what you might do to me when you come back in the room. Well that, of course, starts to excite me and I feel myself beginning to get wet. I start to rub my cunt and clit against the bed a little, mmmm that feels good. I continue to do it some more but I know better than to cum without your permission.

I'm thinking this is really feeling good, when your voice interrupts my thoughts.

"And just what you do think you're doing?"

You obviously saw what I was doing when you walked into the room.

I start to apologize when you cut me off.

"You didn't cum did you? And if you did you're in so much trouble."

You don't sound happy either. I tell you that I'm sorry that I was thinking about you and got a little carried away but I promise that I didn't cum. I know better than that. You tell me that I still need to be punished for pleasuring myself without you telling me that I can.

I feel you crawl up on the bed and get between my spread legs; my ass is right in front of you.

"You better not move, slut. Understood?"

"Yes, Sir."

I take a deep breath and try to relax because I know what's coming. You grab my ass a cheek in each hand and start to massage them relaxing my skin for my punishment. Then you smack one side of my ass hard, then smack hard on the other side of my ass.

I'm trying my best to be quiet. Smack on the first side in the same place, I whimper after that one. I can feel my skin getting hot now; I'm starting to pant a little. Even though it hurts, I can feel myself getting wetter. You alternate sides spanking me on the same place; my ass is burning by now.

I want to beg you to stop it hurts so much but I know that I have disobeyed you and have to be punished. You spank me a couple more times on my already sore ass and then stop. You don't say anything as I feel you get off the bed and walk away.

My mind is racing wondering what's going to happen next. You come back and I feel you put cool lotion on my hot, red ass. As you're rubbing it in gently you tell me that you're proud of me for taking my punishment so well.

You untie my ankles and tell me to roll over on my back which I do very carefully as my sore ass touches the bed.

"Now then", you tell me, "after pain comes pleasure."

You kiss and lick from my ankle all the way up to my inner thigh making me start to moan. You pause at my now soaked cunt, lapping up my juices and licking my clit. You crawl all the way up my body kissing and licking me all over till you reach my mouth and kiss me deeply. I can taste myself in your mouth and then I feel your hard cock slide all the way into me in one motion.

You begin to fuck me slowly, kissing me deeply. I move with you as you fuck me. You pick up the pace and start to fuck me faster and harder. I fuck you back even though it is hurting my sore ass. I don't really care right now you feel so good deep in me. I moan louder as we fuck harder.

You roll us over so I'm on top on you now, pushing your hard cock deeper in my tight wet cunt. As I ride up and down on you, you start to play with my nipples and clit. That's making me moan even louder, I need to cum soon. You grab my hips holding me down against you as thrust deeper into me, which is also rubbing my clit against you. I start to moan and pant very close to cumming, your cock buried in me and my clit rubbing on you.

You can tell that I need to cum and you tell me that I can; I cum hard moaning loudly. While I'm cumming we fuck even harder till you cum unloading into me. You pull me down to you as we both catch your breath and then I kiss you deeply. I thank for letting me cum. I lay there on your chest for a while as you gently hold me. I feel your hand slide down to my very sore ass as you ask me, "I bet that hurts huh?"

I tell you that it does but I deserved it and shouldn't have disobeyed you.

"Well you're still such a good girl."

I tell you thank you that I just want to please you. You tell me that you think that we should get some sleep so I climb off you. I lay down on my side and you snuggle in behind me. We drift off to sleep in the firelight softly lighting up the room.