Pain Leads to Pleasure

Story Info
A painful experience at the hands of another woman.
958 words
3.88
21.3k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Olivia made her way to the front door, adjusting both her dress and hair as she approached. Making sure she looked as immaculate as possible. Olivia then knocked on the door and was quickly greeted by a beautiful woman wearing only a satin robe. "Olivia, sweetheart please go on through." Olivia smiled, nodding her head graciously accepting.

Olivia entered the living room that was lit only by a large roaring fire that created a picturesque and romantic scene. It was a scene in which Olivia had become very accustomed to. She made her way to the center of the living room and stood with her back toward the fire place.

She then watched the beautiful woman enter and take a seat on the large leather sofa positioned in front of her. Olivia knew she was not allowed to speak and stood in silence as the beautiful woman observed her. The heat from the fire filled the room, every inch of Olivia's body began to glisten in sweat.

The beautiful woman continued watching Olivia, tilting her head from time to time as if admiring a piece of art. It excited Olivia to be viewed in such a manner. The longer she was watched only helped build her anticipation as she couldn't help but reminisce about past encounters and of course what may be in store this evening. The beautiful woman kept her eyes locked on Olivia as she reached down by the side of the sofa.

Olivia of course watched intently as a black velvet drawstring bag was revealed. Olivia's heart began to pound. She had never seen this bag before nor did she know of its contents but she could hardly wait to find out as her mind raced with the possibilities. The beautiful woman then stood and began to walk toward Olivia holding the velvet bag in her left hand.

Now face to face the beautiful woman carefully and slowly began to remove something from the bag. Olivia's eyes widened as she caught sight of some black handcuffs. Olivia was used to the submissive role but had never been restrained. The beautiful woman then snapped the handcuffs around both wrists.

Olivia was instantly aroused, the sound and feel of the handcuffs were a huge turn on, after the handcuffs were secure the beautiful woman began removing something else from the bag. The handcuffs were a shock to Olivia but she was even more shocked by the second item. The beautiful woman threw the now empty bag behind her onto the sofa. And was now holding a black ball gag.

Olivia took a deep breath as the ball gag was then tightly fastened. The beautiful woman took a small step back to now fully admire the now handcuffed and gagged Olivia. The beautiful woman was more than satisfied as she moved back toward Olivia. She then grabbed the bottom of Olivia's dress and teasingly began pushing it up. The tight dress slid effortlessly before resting perfectly in place around her waist, revealing her black lace panties. The beautiful woman then quickly pulled down Olivia's panties, leaving them resting just above her knees.

Olivia remained stood, handcuffed and ball gagged and now with her pussy exposed. This only helped heighten her Yearning to be touched and pleasured. The beautiful woman then began to move herself beside her, Olivia's eyes watched as she moved into position.

Olivia prepared herself best she could, slowly and discreetly arching her pussy forward and spreading her legs. The feel of her panties stretching as they continued resting in place just above of her knees was nearly enough to send an orgasm through her body, She could barely take it any longer.

Olivia finally saw the beautiful woman's right hand making its way down toward her pussy. Olivia looked down, her eyes stared seemly guiding the hand toward its destination. It was then Olivia felt tremendous pain. The beautiful woman had begun to continuously spank and slap Olivia's pussy.

It had only been seconds but the sheer volume of hits made Olivia quickly whimper and scream as drool now began pouring from behind the ball gag and started dripping down her chin and onto her already sweaty cleavage. Still standing Olivia continued to take and feel every strike. She winced in pain. The beautiful woman didn't ease up, seemingly refusing to slow or even stop.

Olivia's pussy had become bright red. The strikes she was now enduring began to sting as the assault on her now very sensitive pussy brought tears to her eyes. Then all of a sudden Olivia's whole body starting to convulse as a tremor of pleasure traveled throughout her body. The pain was incredible but now it seemed to blend with the pleasure.

Olivia found herself gyrating, trying to find that perfect balance of pain and pleasure. Her moans and whimpers still escaped the ball gag but now took on a more pleasurable tone. Olivia was breathless for the briefest of moments before letting out a loud orgasmic scream. The beautiful woman stopped spanking Olivia's pussy after it was obviously clear she had climaxed and now instead gently held her, supporting her as the moans softly and calmly came to an end.

The beautiful woman then turned to face Olivia. "Sweetheart, you weren't supposed to enjoy that you know. I wanted you to feel pain before you got to experience pleasure tonight." She said as she untied the belt of her satin robe. She then kissed the now soaked ball gag and began to make her way back toward the sofa. Olivia watched as the satin robe fell effortlessly from the beautiful woman's body and onto the floor. Olivia could only imagine what else may be in store now.

THE END