Pain of the Goblin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You'd be willing to prove this, Jonathan dearie?" Steph slapped the Scorpion in her palm, and winced a bit, because of course the little zinc pieces hurt. "Sure, of course Miss Step--I mean, Stephanie. If I can take it, Gobby can."

Jonathan smiled at her.

Jolene freaked. "Wait a minute here. You're not going to let her hit you with that thing, Jonathan. You're--" Jolene waved her hand in front of Jonathan's face, but he just gazed at Steph dumbly.

Now, Stephanie is very pretty, and quite curvy, but Jolene is a former model, and quite stunning. But for all her boyfriend's attention to Steph, you'd think Jolene was a Raggedy Ann doll that was covered with mud.

"Really, Miss Stephanie, I can take it, and I want Goblin to realize that-that you're doing this for his own good." Jolene sighed hard. "To think I was going to take you to meet my parents." Jolene burst into tears.

Steph smiled at Jonathan.

"Well, I'm hitting Gobby's bare skin with this thing, Jonathan. I hope you can take it, would you consent to taking down your drawers in front of everyone? It might change your um, relationship with little Joelle here--"

"JOLENE!" Jolene interrupted rudely. "Jonathan, if you go through with this, I'm leaving. And leaving YOU."

Jonathan didn't even hear her

. "Miss Stephanie, I will do better than that." Immediately, he began removing his clothes--all of them! In fifty seconds he was bare naked, standing in front of the astounded Adam, Martha and Jolene, who didn't move a muscle, despite her threats to take off.

From my position lying on the piano bench I saw Jonathan's body...he was tall and slender and I could see vague scars on his back, buttocks and thighs, and realized he was a genuine submissive.

Jonathan knelt in front of Steph, his eyes downcast. "What can I do to please you, Miss Stephanie?" Steph smiled widely. "Well, we do have the erection problem, AGAIN."

And sure enough, Jonathan's dick was super-hard. Jolene was staring at it. I'll bet anything that despite her extraordinary good looks, Jonathan's schlong had never gathered that much interest before.

"I understand if you need to correct it, Miss Stephanie. You may do so with the Scorpion if I need it, ma'am." Steph stood back.

"Well, no dear, I can see that you're not a newcomer to the S&M scene, but I think the Scorpion Flagellum Scourge would be a bit too damaging to your little--"

Jonathan looked into her eyes intensely. "No, ma'am...I can take it. My previous Master often had to correct my naughty penis."

"Oh, you had a male Master" Stephanie snickered, and Jolene looked as if she would faint.

Adam and Martha just sat in horror at what their evening had become. A den of perverts! Stephanie shook her head.

"No, no...I think I know more about the power of the Scorpion than you do, dear. But I will correct that naughty thing with my cane, and it will go down. Stand up!"

Jonathan stood up, obediently putting his hands behind his back.

Stephanie surveyed his stiff erection as she laid down the Scorpion and picked up the bamboo cane. She lifted it.

"Now this will make your darling wee-wee calm down, I think." WHACK!

Jolene burst into fresh tears.

" I was going to marry him, Martha, he's an associate at Bulstrode, Carded and Weinburg..."

Stephanie looked at Jonathan's cock, and at Jonathan.

Nothing had changed. The dick was stiff as a rock. WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! Stephanie shook her head.

I was astounded, Jonathan stood there, and didn't make a noise. His dick bounced like a tiny diving board under the cane's slash, but it didn't seem to phase it.

Stephanie smiled, Adam looked green, and Martha, having had enough jumped to her feet and ran for the door.

"Adam, are you coming?" Adam finally got to his feet, and gently led Jolene away too.

She had lost all ability to speak at this point. Well, no. Her voice floated back from the hall. "I had picked out the china pattern. Boo-hoo-hoo!"

The door closed behind our former friends, and it was just me, Stephanie, and Jonathan.

"Alas, no audience" Stephanie sighed.

"Wait, I just thought of someone who might enjoy watching this!"

Stephanie went into the bedroom and made a phone call. I didn't know what to say to Jonathan, and I was still lying over the piano bench, hoping and praying I might get out of my flogging.

Steph came back in, and there Jonathan was, still quite erect. "It seems to be the only disobedient part of you, dear." she said critically.

WHACK WHACK CRACK! Steph laid the cane about Jonathan's hard penis for about five minutes, and it just bounced and bounced. Certainly it was covered with welts and red marks by now, but it didn't seem to be receding at all.

"Part of this is your fault, ma'am." Jonathan said, smiling.

"You look so beautiful tonight, and I am overcome by you." Steph smiled, and put down the cane, to my relief. Really, compared to Jolene, Stephanie isn't that hot--she has a slight overbite and a little cellulite. Not much! But I was astonished at how appreciative Jonathan seemed to be. She did look good that night.

Steph had changed her clothes while making the phone call, and was now in a lavender lame minidress. Apparently, she wanted Jonathan to have a treat.

"Well, I just don't know what to do about Mr. Happy there." she indicated Jonathan's penis. "What about the Scorpion, ma'am?" Jonathan asked shyly.

"You are a sweet young man...what are you, twenty-six? That Jolene is a cradle-snatcher if I ever saw one." Stephanie said, laughing.

"But no, the Scorpion might really injure your poor wee-wee, and you might want to use it again. Here, let me give you a few lashes on your back so you'll see. No, Gobby, you don't have to get up from the piano bench, you look cute there."

Stephanie pointed to the armrest of the sofa.

"Bend over that, dear, and you'll understand soon."

Jonathan bent over, his white ass shining in the lamplight. Stephanie lifted the Scorpion.

"I rarely give a sub more than two or three of these, as it usually wipes him out. I haven't even TRIED the Scorpion on sissy-boy over there."

I blushed hotly.

It wasn't my fault I didn't want to have hooks ripping through my skin! Stephanie lifted the Scorpion and slashed it across Jonathan's buttocks. I closed my eyes and waited to hear his scream, but there was nothing.

I heard the whisk of the Scorpion land two more times, and nothing. I opened my eyes and looked at Jonathan's face. It was very white, and he evidently was in a great deal of pain.

He was biting his lower lip, and there was a little bit of blood there, but nothing compared to his heinie.

Jonathan's buttocks, upper thighs and lower back were a maelstrom of red bloody streaks, welts and weals,and Stephanie was trying to free the Scorpion from one cut. She pulled the handle, but the hook was embedded in Jonathan's skin.

Finally she ripped it out, and I closed my eyes again.

I heard the whisk of the Scorpion two more times, and then Steph's voice, concerned"

"Jonny darling, are you okay?"

I opened my eyes took one horrified look at Jonathan's rear, and jumped off the piano bench and ran to the bathroom, where I hurled.

"When you come back, Gobby, bring a towel for Jonathan's rear, would you?"

I brought one of my late mother's clean white towels, cringing, and Steph gave it to Jonathan, who wiped his bloody butt off.

"I should probably put disinfectant on that..."

Steph said, but Jonathan shook his head, smiling.

You could tell that he had gone through a great deal of pain from the hooks of the cruel Scorpion.

He was sweating, and he'd bit his lip quite a bit. His skin was gray now, but Jonathan was smiling, and indeed he had not uttered one word or shriek. "Jonathan, I am very proud of you," Stephanie said, hugging him,

"But I am not going to use the Scorpion on your thingie."

Jonathan looked terribly disappointed. "But you are in for a treat." Stephanie said kindly, noting that Jonathan's dick was still quite hard.

"I have a friend who is coming over to entertain you, dear heart."

Steph looked at me and at the Scorpion. "No, Stephanie" I said loudly.

"I am not at that level of masochism. Forget it." Stephanie shook her head, smiling, and tossed the Scorpion in a corner.

So the three of us sat around and smoked a joint until my doorbell rang, and in came three Black men, about six feet tall each.

They whipped out their dicks, and sadly, Jonathan and I were pressed into service. Jonathan is a much better cocksucker than I am, and he's welcome to the talent! I still had to do quite a bit of it!

It was quite an evening, and at the end, Jonathan went home with one of the rougher of the Black Masters, which gives me the impression that he and Jolene are done. But certainly he seems happier this way.

I am happy too, despite my humiliation in front of my colleagues...mostly because I didn't have to suffer the lash of the Scorpion!