Pain Relief

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
matriarch
matriarch
192 Followers

For a while, for a sweet passage of time we laid like that, my hand enclosed within you, your nipple in my mouth, and the feel of you against me. My delight was such, that for a while I have no comprehension of two bodies, just one softness.

Slowly reality returned, your breathing slowed, and wanting to hold you against me, I softly asked you to release my hand. I slid both arms around you and rolled on to my back, bringing you with me to rest against me, the length of your softness melting into mine, your head resting on my shoulder, my arms holding you tightly to me.

We are both so desperately wanting to kiss, but know we cannot, not yet, so you simply took my face in your hands and rested your forehead against mine, a gesture of such tenderness I was almost overcome, hugging you even tighter against me.

I took your hands in mine, and moving them from my face, placed them on my shoulders. With my arms around you, hands resting lightly on your hips, I began to talk softly. "When I was a little girl, my brothers and sister and I had a favourite story tape, called 'Plop the Owl who was afraid of the Dark'. In this story, Plop learns all about being an owl in many different ways, and finally learns about owl food. His catch phrase, every time he was fed a new food, and one which we all learned and chorused together as we listened, was... "Mmmmmmmmm, that was nice, what's next?"

I held up my recently coated hand, between both our faces and slowly licked it, grinning at you. "To borrow a phrase from Plop, my darling Abi, "mmmmm that was nice. What's next?"

The End

matriarch
matriarch
192 Followers
12