Pain Relocation

Story Info
Sexy MILF dentist had alternative for flirtatious patient.
2.3k words
3.83
78.8k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Most people hate going to the dentist. But not Matt. Not when the dentist was the sexy, middle-aged Dr. Maria Larusa, a dark-skinned, high cheek-boned gal of 53, a woman of Italian lineage and one of the most beautiful women he'd ever set his sights on.

Matt was a randy young man to say the least, always eager to bag older prey, counting them among the easiest of lays, wanting to hang onto their fleeting youth by pleasuring a younger man, like Matt. It was a philosophy that had served him well, gotten him laid many times, usually working his lines in bars and parties. Shagging a dentist would be his first, but the instant he visited Dr. Maria, as she liked to be called, he knew he had to. He'd been here once before, for a cleaning, flirting with her endlessly, she laughingly tolerating it, telling him he needed to return the following week for a filling in a small cavity she'd found.

He was doubly blessed this day. As he lay in the chair, accompanying Dr. Maria, looking up at her big brown eyes on that smooth face framed by shortish brown hair streaked with occasional gray, he saw her assistant walk in, Paula, a pretty 40-something blonde. He'd snag them both, he thought to himself.

"How are we today Matthew?" Dr. Maria smiled, Paula busying herself at the tray full of tools.

"Good, good, Dr. Maria," Matt smiled. "And I must say you look absolutely ravishing! Even in those unflattering baggy medical clothes, I can tell you both have great bodies, really great bodies. Be nice to get to know you a little better, if you don't mind me saying so."

"No, Matthew, we don't mind at all," Dr. Maria purred, winking at him and snapping on her rubber gloves, smiling at Paula, smiles evident even beneath their masks.

Matt smiled proudly. This was working out nicely.He imagined the sorts of things they could do in a dental chair and felt his cock stiffen watching the women move about the cramped space, especially when Dr. Maria loosened the top two buttons of her smock.

"Warm in here today," she said in a whisper. "You don't mind if I get a little more comfortable do you?"

Matt's dick stiffened more as he watched the cleavage of his dentist come into view as she leaned over him for something on the other side, warm and inviting, smooth brown flesh with just the slightest touch of sexy wrinkles of an older woman.

"Hell no, take it all off it you want!" he gushed bravely.

"Matthew, today we're going to try something a little different," Dr. Maria said, slowly shutting - and locking - the door behind her. "Uh, it's an alternative anesthesia."

"Really, what is it?" he asked, watching that splendid, full ass that was evident even in her baggy uniform pants.

"It's called 'pain relocation', she said. "I think you'll like it. Well, maybe not, but I know WE will."

Matt looked to one side, then the other, from Dr. Maria to Paula, a puzzled look on his face.

"Hell, sure, why not?" he shrugged with a goofy grin. "Pain at the hands of you two babes might be a little exciting, ya know?"

"We know," Paula giggled. "We know."

The women moved, suddenly lifting up arm and leg cuffs from under the dental chair to lock down Matt's feet and arms.

"What the..." he said, looking at his trapped limbs, then back at the women. "Wow...kinky...shit, yeah, bring it on!"

"It's simple, really," Dr. Maria said, unbuckling Matt's pants and slipping them down around his knees, exposing his half hard cock and balls, Matt's eyes widening and that smile getting bigger. "We simply relocate the pain from your mouth somewhere else."

"Holy shit, holy SHIT!" he said, watching his cock go fully stiff now as Paula's gloved hand lifted it out of the way and gently taped it to his belly, his balls full below that she then fluffed in her hands. "Fuck, ladies, whatever it is, I want some!

"Good, good," Dr. Maria cooed, smiling and forcing Matt's mouth open to probe at his ailing tooth with a metal pick.

The pain shattered his sexual existence as the tip hit the cavity sending white-hot sheets of pain coursing through his body and he screamed, struggling against his bonds.

"Paula, pain relocation please?" Dr. Maria said over the whirring drill she now used on Matt's tooth, beads of sweat forming on the young man's brow, fear in his eyes, his cock shriveling beneath the surgical tape strapping it to his belly. "To the patient's testicles!"

He didn't see it but felt Paula's rubber-gloved hand come down in a fist directly into his exposed balls. He tried to scream again and did this time, but the noise of the drill drowned him out. Dr. Maria was smiling down into his terror stricken eyes as she worked the drill deeper into his tooth, all without Novocaine. She drilled and nodded to Paula every few seconds and the assistant, in between suctions of Matt's mouth, brutally punched her gloved fist into his unprotected balls. Finally, Dr. Maria stopped and pulled out of Matt's mouth. Tears ran down his face and he tried to speak.

"Ple...no 'ore...no 'ore..." he babbled, unable to form whole words.

"Almost there, Matthew, now I'll just stuff that hole full of filling, you just hold still," Dr. Maria said calmly, as if nothing was out of the ordinary. "How's the alternative anesthesia working out, doesn't the pain in your testicles offset the pain in your mouth?"

She nodded to Paula who didn't punch his nuts this time, but grabbed them in her rubber-clad hand and squeezed so hard Matt strained against his arms and leg bonds, cutting his skin.

"I asked you a question, Matthew, is that better?"

He looked at Dr. Maria through teary eyes and nodded, anything to relieve the pain in his balls from Paula's crushing hand. The pretty brunette smiled down at him with her eyes.

"He's doing well, better than most of the men who flirt with us, Dr. Maria," she said.

"OK, then let's increase the dosage!" Dr. Maria laughed.

With that, she probed Matt's open tooth again, this time stuffing it full of filling and jamming it in with a metal hook. As she did, Paula slipped off her sandals and sat back on a stool at the end of the dental chair to lift her legs and ram both heels of her feet into Matt's bludgeoned balls. Again and again she hoisted her legs up and slammed them down again, the hard bones of her feet pummeling his punished nut meat over and over as Dr. Maria worked on his tooth.

"Why don't you finish this up, do the burnishing of those rough edges, and I'll take over the anesthesia," the doctor told Paula.

Paula went to work inside Matt's moaning mouth while Dr. Maria methodically lifted Matt's flaccid cock away from his mangled 'nads. She used her other hand to caress and fluff up his battered ball bags, rolling the hard orbs of them under the wrinkly skin, feeling them in her fingers. She nodded to Paula who plunged her hand into Matt's mouth. And as he screamed from that pain, Dr. Maria casually squeezed down hard with her fingers, tugging left and right, twisting his agonized balls in her strong hands, pulling them apart and rolling them in her powerful grip.

"You're doing well, Matthew, very well!" she laughed. "Now then, let's show Paula a trick I haven't shown her yet."

She sat on the stool at the end of the dental chair and slipped her shoes off, extending her long legs up and putting her sexy, red-painted toes into Matt's tortured nut sacks, digging them into the flesh and with precision, pushing the meat up into their holes. Matt screamed around Paula's hand as the pretty blonde smiled.

"Nice technique, Dr. Maria, shoving his testicles up inside his body like that, that has to hurt quite a bit!" Paula laughed, completing the filling as she watched her boss's sexy toes practically make their patient's nuts disappear inside his body.

"Yes, indeed," Dr. Maria said as Paula finished her work and pulled her hands from Matt's mouth, the young man's head lolling side to side in agony. "And with my toes, I pull them back out again!"

Matt was practically out now, in so much pain, as Dr. Maria's talented toes clamped around the base of his crushed balls and wriggled, pulling none too gently, yanking the meat of his balls out of their hiding place. With one foot, Dr. Maria lifted Matt's agonized nut flesh out of the way and wiggled her incredibly long big toe beneath them, pressing into the space between his asshole and balls, making the young man moan and his cock stiffen again.

"I think a prostate massage would be a nice finish," the doctor said, holding her foot aloft for her assistant to squirt lubricant on, then moving it to Matt's puckered hole.

"No..no please, Dr. Maria, please!" Matt begged, watching in horror as she fit that long big toe into his virginal entrance.

"Nonsense, you've been such a good patient, we should allow you a little pleasure!" she laughed. "Paula, if you would..."

She nodded toward Matt's pre-cum oozing cock and Paula lay a gloved hand beneath the tip, palm up, as it twitched and Dr. Maria slowly inserted that big toe directly up Matt's ass.

"SHIT!" the young man screamed, watching the toe disappear up his butt, the tendons in Dr. Maria's sexy old foot dancing beneath her smooth, dark skin. "JESUS H. CHRIST!"

"Feels nice doesn't it, my toe nudging your prostate?" she laughed, wiggling the digit and making Matt feel as if his dick would explode at any second. "Doesn't it?"

"Shit fuck yes yes yes!" Matt babbled, unable to fight the feeling, marveling at how incredibly good it felt, looking down and watching the doctor's muscular calf flex and ripple as she pulled her pant leg up to hold her foot into place. "Goddam, doctor, goddam!"

"Let it go, Matthew, let it go," she said calmly, fucking him with her toe harder and harder. "Paula will catch your ejaculate so we don't make a big mess!"

He came harder than he'd ever cum in his life, his cock, strapped into place, jetting rope after rope of thick, lumpy sperm into Paula's cupped hand, filling the space, pearly white against the gentle blue of the rubber-clad hand, the dental assistant smiling as she felt the warmth of his seed on her flesh. Matt grunted, came again and again, watching his spunk fill Paula's palm, the last few drops oozing out. Paula smiled, and used the finger of her other hand to scoop the clingy last bit of sperm from the head and wipe it into the rest on her palm.

"Very well," Dr. Maria announced, slowly pulling her toe from Matt's ass and wiping it with a towel, standing up and putting her shoe back on. "That wasn't so bad was it?"

"Fuck no," Matt said dreamily, overcome by the post-orgasmic sluggishness of the freshly fucked, looking up at the two women.

"Now, you've been through a lot, young man, and you do need your protein," Dr. Maria smiled mischievously, nodding at Paula who stood there with palm aloft loaded with sperm.

"Uh, no, please, Paula, please," Matt babbled, closing his mouth and twisting his head away from the pretty blonde who stood with her cummy hand directly over his face.

"Oh, don't be such a baby!" Dr. Maria laughed, standing by the head of the chair and holding Matt's head steady, gripping his hair in one hand and pinching his nose with the other. "Now open wide and take your medicine!"

He had no choice, unable to breathe and popped his mouth open, Paula tipping her hand and the entire load of hot, lumpy cum streaming down into his sputtering mouth, eyes closed. She quickly clamped her hand over his lips as Dr. Maria held his head steady, peering over him. His eyes widened in horror as his load sloshed around his mouth, but then saw those amazing, brown-skinned tits inches from his face and it somehow lessened the pain and humiliation.

"Swallow, Matthew, swallow!" Dr. Maria practically sang down at him, smiling.

Gamely, Matt gulped his load down, smacking his lips under Paula's gloved hand, surprisingly easily, not really minding the taste, or accompanying shame, at all. He felt his cock stiffen anew under the tape. The women looked at it twitch and grow, laughing.

"Every time, Dr. Maria, it happens every time," Paula sighed, gently removing the tape and tucking Matt's cock into his shorts and pants that she pulled up for him as Dr. Maria undid his bonds.

Matt sheepishly smiled, getting to his shaky feet between the women.

"Now then, Matthew, there is another small cavity that really needs to be filled," Dr. Maria said, leading him to the door and unlocking it. "Do make another appointment soon at the front desk!"

"Anything you say, doc, anything you say," he smiled weakly, his mouth in a little bit of pain but easily offset by the pleasurable memory of Dr. Maria's alternative anesthesia. "You're the boss.."

"Yes, yes I am," she said proudly.

He left and the two women cleaned up the space.

"A couple more of these cases, I think I might have a paper to publish in the dental trade journals," Dr. Maria laughed.

"Or Ball-Buster's Weekly!" Paula added.

Matt heard their laughter from the front desk as the technician asked when he'd like to come back.

"As soon as possible," he sighed. "The sooner, the better..."