Pain Session

Story Info
Sub's first pain session with new domme.
2.9k words
4.06
36.7k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kaiyandom
kaiyandom
127 Followers

It had been a month since I had seen my sub. We had dated for a couple of months, touched on him submitting. He always claimed to want it, but rebuked when it came down to game time. The time away had opened our eyes, both or our eyes. I seen him for the true pain slut he is. Me for the desire to control, push limits, mentally break brains.

With this one it was sweet, he is so vulnerable. Almost to the point of naive. Giving me maybe too much power, too much control.

When he was dismissed before, my mind stayed on my Texan. Waiting long enough to give him time to fully ache for my touch, I pined for him. Until the time I could truly possess his body. I missed that rock hard body, quivering underneath mine. Could still see him kneeling between my legs, looking up at me after a hard orgasm. Could almost feel his tongue on me, hands roaming over me. The feel of his large erection inside of me, finally drove me to contact him. I missed my willing bitch.

I got ready in front of the large vanity. Curling my long tresses around my face. Letting it fall over my shoulder, down my back. The red in the locks, popping the green in my eyes. Applying gloss to my lips, puckering them to my reflection. Dark green eyes shadow, fading to ice color at the edges. Circled in black eyeliner and mascara. Dark green silk kimono, black panties underneath.

Getting up from the chair I go to the bedroom, spritzing my scent in the air. Repeating this throughout the house, lighting candles in the living room. A few more in the hallway and bedroom.

Picking a few belts out of the closet, setting them aside in a bag. Placing assorted toys and tools inside for the night ahead. Slamming back a couple shots of vodka and smoking a J. Getting relaxed, in the mind set to play. I knew that he needed true pain to get off. He requires what I normally would not care to admit I would enjoy, something so rough. That is the great thing with this one, true deep dark secrets can be realized. So open is his mind, you could almost think of him as a guinea pig. Willing to let me do anything, fully trusting in me.

I await his arrival on the couch sipping another vodka neat. Fingers touching my already engorged clit. Phone conversations had drove me wild the last week. Plans not coming together for awhile after our contact, my core was dying for some attention. Already weeping juices aiding to my fingers slow strokes. Just one finger dipping inside to feel the heated walls, tightening around the slim finger.

I hear him walk across the porch, boots scuffing the wooden porch. Knocking gently twice, I call him in.

He walks in, beautiful and delicious as always. Tight shorts over his firm ass and thighs. Cutoff T-shirt showing off tan muscled arms. Coming towards me I stop him with my voice.

"Stop there stud, strip now bitch. I have no need for your clothes tonight."

I watch his eyes widen as he watches my hand fuck myself. Another look sends his hands reeling in to action. Clothes coming off quickly, pink panties last to crumple to the ground. The ones he was told to wear. I wanted him to feel the soft satin against his skin the long drive up.

"On your knees, crawl to me. Take your place between my legs."

Dropping to the ground crawling to me, eyes never leaving mine. He doesn't stop till his mouth is inches from my mound. I could feel his hot damp breath on my pussy, inches from me driving me crazy.

"Lick me now, please your Mistress boy."

His tongue delving in quickly, lapping up my sweet nectar. A low moan escaping his throat, vibrating against me. I grab the back of his head, pressing him hard against my clit. Telling him to insert his tongue deeper in my hole. Riding his tongue to orgasms, spasming in his mouth. Crying out I push him off of me.

"Now get back, middle of the room. Face the bedroom door."

Waiting for him to do so, I stand up. Walking in to the kitchen pouring cold water in to a small ceramic bowl. Dropping several pieces of ice in to the cool water, water line half an inch from the top.

Back in the living room, he is now in place. Looking straight ahead towards the wall, I can see his body slightly shivering.

"Are you nervous boy? This is what you have been asking for all these months."

"No."

A smile at his tone of voice, very soft. I lightly trace my finger nails over his flesh. Trailing up his thighs, buttocks and back. Kneeling in front of his head, I wrap the lace around his eyes. Tying it securely behind his head.

"Good boy, can you see?"

"No, Ma'am."

Standing back up, I go to the couch. Lighting a cigarette drawing in a breath, I watch his body still shivering. Finishing my cigarette, not saying a word. Wanting him to sit and stew, anticipate.

His experience was supposedly vast in this game. Boasted of hour long sessions, chastity belts, whips, gags. He always did have the affinity for leather and toys, props. My style being more simplistic, I was interested to see how he would handle the differences. How he would adapt.

I walk back up behind him. Swinging back, I hit his ass cheek, very hard. His body rocks forward with my contact.

"Do not move bitch, I do not use ropes. You will have to learn to control your urge to move."

Coming down hard on the other cheek, leaving two identical marks on each. I trail the raised edges of the print with my fingers, completing both. Pushing on his lower back, he ass rising higher in the air. I retrieve my bag, silver bullet quickly being pressed in his ass hole dry. Other hand on his shoulder blade, pulling him back on it until he was fully penetrated. Turning the power on low, he moans with the vibration. Taking the a larger dildo, I press it through his tight anal ring, penetrating several more inches. Pushing the bullet deeper inside of him. Withdrawing rapidly, a cry escapes his lips.

Letting him enjoy the toy for a moment, I rifle in the bag for my belts. Pulling out two, one with thick leather and wide metal buckles connecting the lengths of material. The other a lighten woven style completely covered in very small metal circular studs. Folding them twice in half, greatly increasing their widths and shortening their lengths.

"Are you ready boy?"

"Yes." His voice cracking with emotion, pleasure.

"Very good boy."

Starting at the top of his left ass cheek, I spank him hard with my hand. Moving to the right side, red covering both ass cheeks to my liking. Radio up, I watch more than hear his jerking. Grabbing the thick leather belt, I spank him hard on his upper back left thigh. He screams loudly, body almost crumpling in to itself.

I laugh a bit. "I am just getting started, get up now."

He struggles to get back up on his hands and knees, thigh screaming from my recent lash.

Going back to the kitchen I grab the bowl with now frigid water and ice cubes. I set it in the middle of his back. He arched in response to the freezing bowl on his hot body.

"I suggest you not move boy, you spill this bowl you will be punished instead of pleasured. You Understand?"

"Yes Ma'am."

His body was shivering worse now. Condensation rolling down his skin as the ice melted above his hot flesh. Groans racking his body as another drop rolled.

Belt in hand, I go behind him once more. Focusing on his ass I swing several times. Lining his ass from top to bottom. The bowl of ice jiggling more violent the lower I got. Belt licking his tender underside of his ass cheek, he bucks. Water splashes over him. He whimpers loudly. Frigid water dripping down his burning red ass.

"What did I tell you? Now you will see why I said so."

Not waiting for an answer, I strike again on his now wet skin. Water aiding in the sting, blood blister rushing to the top quickly. He jerks hard with contact and splashes more. Skin soaked fully with the cool water, I remove the cold ceramic placing it to the side.

"Now you will regret your inability to control yourself. The water will aid my belt, the leather will soak up the moisture and grow very heavy. I pity you now bitch."

I hit the same angry mark again and again with the water laden leather. He screams, moans, whimpers. Five strokes in all, very precisely over the same lash. Body jerking hard, I let him settle.

"How did that feel?"

"Great Mistress."

"Would you like some more you worthless pain slut?"

"Yes."

Looking down at his ass, the red mark is very dark. Purple shades are already showing, blood just mere layers from the top of the skin. Knowing the belt will leave too many deep marks, I trade for the lighter woven one. The studs are rounded and small, but the belt itself had a lot less weight.

Straightening the folds, tightening the creasing to help it stay together. I reach out and gently rub his bruised ass. Fingers lightly touching the heated skin. I hear him moan when my full palm brushes over the lash marks and hand prints. Gasps when I squeeze the area hard, digging my nails into his flesh slightly. Very careful not to break the already fragile skin.

Getting up, climbing on top of him. I settle fully on him, my pussy wet and hot on his still cool back. Bending down I whisper in his ear how pleased I am with him. How much he has turned me on. I ask if he can feel the wetness he has created.

"Oh yes, Mistress. Thank you for letting me feel it."

I squirm on his back, sliding in my own wetness on his skin heating it up. Hearing his grunts of pleasure flooded my pussy further. Turning around on him, I bend over with the belt in hand. Leaning down, taking the top of the belt on one hand. Pulling the bottom down hard releasing the top, in essence sling shotting the metal laden belt across his top upper thigh. Repeating this down one full thigh stopping at the knee crease. His body jerking and bucking hard underneath me, exciting me further. Wasting no time I continue my ministrations down the other. His body was shuddering hard now.

Rising off of him, I move to stand in front of him. Getting down to the ground, I scooted my ass closer to him. My pussy inches from his face now I enjoy his haggard hot breath against my core.

"Lick me now, bring me to orgasm and I will show you your limit."

Guiding his head to the desired area, I gasp with contact. His tongue pushing in, mouth closing over my slit fully. Sucking greedily on my nub I cry out with the beginnings of my orgasm. Climaxing hard I hold him to me, pinning him for a moment. Riding his tongue for the other one to come quickly. Hands off his head, I scoot back out of his reach. Getting up slowly, trying to compose my raging body.

"Did you enjoy my taste?"

"Yes Mistress, thank you."

"That will be all you are allowed to feel of her tonight. Now to your limit."

I circle around his body, reveling in his marks from my hand. Eyes closing at the dark reds and purples of his ass. Inspecting his thighs I am pleased to see perfect circular upraised red whelps forming on his back thighs. Row after row of these wonderful patterns. A surge of pride at the perfect symmetry of them, I enjoy my works results.

"Now listen carefully. We will do fifty this first round, you will count them out to me as I go. I do not desire to keep count. Do you understand?"

Watching the effect my words have on his face, I am pleased to see a brief smile. I know that he has been dying for this for a long time. I had been holding back in fear of liking it too much. Bowing away for years from the more painful side of dominance, I was nervous about this first time back. Knowing the pain that can truly be caused, I proceed as such. Moving around to the side of him, dropping the belt down on his back mid ways up. His body was not ready and he violently moved with the belt's bite. Waiting moments, finally I hear him utter one.

"If you wish me to continue you are going to have to speak up, you understand boy?"

"Yes Mistress."

Continuing the circular patterns down one side of his back, I return back the way I came harder than before. Around twelve or so he went silent. Patiently giving him a minute to compose himself.

"Mistress is unsure of the number, would you like to start back over?"

"Twelve."

Continuing on the same side. Pressure of my swing increasing with each strike. He calls out the numbers loud, voice cracked and broken. He starts gasping for air around 24-25. Walking over to the other side, starting at the top. Pattern continued till thirty. Voice was now several octaves lower than before. Breath coming in short burst, whining quality to the last five numbers.

"Are you done my love, have you found your limit?"

Minutes pass as he slumps to the carpet.

"Have we found your limit my love?"

I increase my volume in my voice. Closing my eyes at the one word.

"Defeated."

"Very good, when have collected yourself, meet me in the bedroom. Mistress still desires you."

Reaching back behind him I pull the bullet out gently, turning it off and setting it aside. I enjoyed viewing his broken body laying there on the floor. All energy left from his limbs, just sprawled out. Eyes closed with a very contented smile on his face.

I walk in to the bedroom, lying down on the cool cotton sheets. Placing the desired dildo and vibrating egg from my bag, setting them beside me on the bed. I waited several minutes patiently for him to get his wits about him. Finally he walked in the room slowly, wincing with each step. Obviously in a whole lot of pain at the moment. Looking at the sparkle in his eyes I almost can bet he was milking it just a bit. The brief surge of guilt is pushed back as quickly as it had waved in.

"Come please me now, fuck me with this dildo hard. Your unworthy cock is still not ready for my velvet folds. You will have to work for it, understood?"

"Yes, Ma'am."

He comes closer to me, bowing his head and bending to his knees between my long shapely thighs. Taking the large dildo out of my hands, immediately feeling it press between my soaking wet lips. I cry out as he drives it into my fully, three strokes later cumming hard. I look up to see him looking in a trance at the point of penetration. Look of pure desire in his eyes as he stroked me hard with the large cock. The three big balls perfect point to grip hard, stretching the walls of my pussy. He pushes my climax to the brink over and over again. I watch him watching me transfixed. I place the egg on my hard nub turning it on high. Arching up matching him stroke for stroke, ordering him to go faster. Gripping hard, egg buzzing away I saw the end once more.

"Enter me now bitch cum with Mistress now."

Withdrawing the cock sharply and rapidly I exclaim loudly. Climbing on top of me, he enters swiftly. His huge prick plummets inside of me stretching me further. I tighten my soaked walls around his cock, reveling in the drawn out response it creates. Pulling my legs high up on his shoulders allowing him to do deeper than before. Grabbing my hips, he drags me to his body again and again. My orgasms were becoming one massive moment of sensations. My body was shaking violently against him, no longer able to grip him the last climax taking the last of my strength. I am only slightly aware as he tightens his body above me, shouting out his release. Rocking hard a few times, milking the orgasm, spilling every drop of seed deep within.

He pulls out slowly, steam rising from his member in the cool air. Gleaming in the candle light with our juices, he gets up. In the bathroom I hear the water running, coming back dipping between my legs. He washes my battered pussy lightly, I jump with the contact anyway. Pussy engorged and so damn tender to the touch. Pulling him up against me, holding me in his solid comforting arms I drift off. Waking up later to his moans and whimpers in the middle of the night. Looking at his still face I wonder if it was the dreams or the bruises making him call out in such a way. Knowing I shouldn't but unable to stop, guilt once again fleetingly crosses my mind. Touching his face a smile tipping his lips up.

"What a crazy bitch you are." I whisper gently in to the night air. To him, me and to no one.

kaiyandom
kaiyandom
127 Followers