Painful Pleasure

Story Info
Domination and fucking in a BDSM club.
2.4k words
4
34.4k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AnnaKena
AnnaKena
20 Followers

They pulled up in front of Club Rosas. A cool breeze was blowing, it was nearly 22:00 and they were dot on time for their appointment.

Bob and Julie walked up to the heavy oak door and she pressed the bell. Almost instantly, the door opened and an attractive man in his early forties smiled at her. She smiled back.

"Hello, please come in. Julie and Bob, first time here, right?" he asked.

"Yes, first time," she replied with a smile. Bob followed her inside. His cock was already bulging in anticipation of the night to come.

9 or 10 people were standing around the bar and the men gazed admiringly as Julie made her entrance. Luxurious long black hair, her sparkling eyes made up with dark mascara, full red lips and a beautiful tan drew attention. Around her neck she wore a thin silver chain, a tiny key dangling at the end, her pet's cock key. She never took it off. Her breasts were tightly enveloped in a smooth red corset, a short tight black leather skirt and shapely silky legs tapered down into a pair of black stiletto heels. A smart black handbag dangled from one red-tipped hand.

"My name's Jose," said the man who had opened the door. "I'm the club master. Why don't you have a drink, relax and then I'll show you around."

"Perfect," she replied, "but first I think my pet ought to get changed, hmmm?" she smiled at Bob, licking her lips suggestively. José looked at her lips with a slightly dazed look in his face.

"The changing rooms are at the end of the hall," said José.

"Off you go darling and please hurry," Julie indicated to Bob with a pat on his arse. He hurried off to change, his erection growing by the minute.

Five minutes later, Bob stood in front of the changing room door, his heart beating a rapid tattoo in his chest. He was completely naked except for a black leather jockstrap and studded slave collar around his neck. He took a deep breath, opened the door and walked back into the bar area.

He was greeted by admiring whistles and laughter as he walked back in. Until now, he was the only semi-naked person in the whole place. Julie beckoned him with a seductive smile and he walked up to her, his head down as she had indicated in advance. He saw that she had her usual vodka-juice placed next to her. She took a leash out of her handbag, snapped it onto his collar and held his chin up towards her. "Show everyone how you greet me, pet."

He went down on all fours and started to lick her heels with devotion. The other people stared in admiration at the mistress and her pet.

"Why don't you follow me to the dungeon?" said Jose, "and if you like I can give you a little flogging demonstration."

"What a good idea, come on pet, let's go." She led him by her leash down the steps and into the dungeon.

"Let's try the St. Andrew's cross," Jose said. "It's my favourite."

Julie gave a flick of her head to Bob and he obliged, standing spread-eagled against the cross.

"Perhaps you'd like to help, why don't you fasten his ankles while I do his wrists," José suggested.

"Ooh yes, please," she replied and went to work, bending down provocatively in front of José, her black leather skirt sliding up her arse cheeks and revealing her pussy lips, her clitoris peeping out cheekily. José gulped and started to breathe rather heavily.

Now Bob stood spread-eagled and firmly fastened to the cross, facing her. "Wait, just one last detail," she remarked as she straightened up. She gave him a teasingly wet kiss and snapped off the front of his jockstrap with one hand while gently pulling out his tumescent cock and balls with the other.

"Now you can start to flog him, he looks so much better like this." She walked back and sat down on one of the barstools, drink once more in hand. 4 or 5 others had also entered the dungeon to watch the demonstration.

Jose took out a long, black flogger from the rack and walked up to Bob. "The skill is to start slowly and build up a rhythm," he explained looking at Julie.

"Show me please," she answered smiling ever so sexily at Bob. One of her hands had disappeared under her skirt and had started to massage her by now soaking pussy, she was that turned on.

José flogged him slowly at first, long, soft strokes on his thighs, belly and cock, but steadily upping the rhythm and force. Slowly but surely Bob's cock and balls started to turn a bright shade of red. Bob looked deeply into his mistress' lust filled eyes while he received his flogging, his erection pulsing deliciously at the feel of the leather straps. What aroused him more than anything however was the sensual, teasing smile on Julie's face as she watched him, her eyes hooded with pleasure as she masturbated to the sight of her pet being flogged. Her pleasure gave him pleasure.

José paused and looking at Julie asked, "Would you like to try?"

"No," she purred, "please go on for a bit longer, you do that so well. I'm enjoying it so much. Then I'd like my pet to pleasure me."

"Sure, no problem," he replied with a knowing smile and started flogging Bob again, who writhed in pleasure and pain.

Julie got off the barstool and walked up to Bob. "Time for you to lick my pussy darling, you probably know how horny I am by now," she said pushing her wet, juicy fingers into his mouth. He licked them clean eagerly.

"Can we tie him down on that leather bench over there, face up?" she asked José.

"Of course, I thought you might suggest that," he replied with a grin, trying hard to ignore his own pulsing erection.

Once Bob was strapped down, Julie took her fuck-me-red lipstick out of her handbag and looking down at him with a grin said, "Hmmm I've always wanted to do this, you know, darling" and proceeded to write, "Sex toy" on his belly in big, bold, red letters.

"Would anyone else like to write on my pet?" she asked the 4 or 5 other people who were looking on.

A slim, blonde woman, clad in a leather cat suit came forward. "I would love to," she said with a smile, took Julie's lipstick and scrawled, "Fuck me, please" on Bob's chest.

"Mm, what a good idea," Julie laughed, "but first, he's going to satisfy his mistress, aren't you pet?" "Yes please, mistress," Bob replied, panting.

She hitched up her skirt a little and straddled his face, covering his mouth with her wet pussy.

José handed her a small flogger. "Give his balls a few lashes now and then to make sure he does it well."

"Mm, thanks," Julie replied and squeezed Bob's balls tightly as his tongue darted eagerly in and out of her wet slit and around her swollen clitoris. He loved the feel of her nails on his balls and gratefully licked and sucked her throbbing cunt. Julie moaned with pleasure as she ground her pussy onto his mouth.

Julie rocked back on forth on his face as Bob licked and sucked her hot cunt; she controlled him completely, lashing his cock and balls to make him speed up the rhythm or stroked his cock softly to make him slow down.

Her pussy contracted and she moaned loudly as her first orgasm washed over her. Bob greedily lapped up her cum juices, his cock twitching violently with excitement as Julie lashed him in ecstasy.

Her climax subsided slowly but she still felt extremely horny. She slid off him and brought her face near to his. "Umm not bad pet," she whispered to him as she licked his ear and stroked his erection teasingly. "I know how much you'd like to cum but that's not going to happen, you know that don't you, hmm?"

Bob tried to kiss her delicious red mouth but she stayed just out of reach, licking her lips with a taunting smile. "No, no darling, I decide if and when, remember?"

She turned to José, who had unzipped his trousers and started stroking his cock upon seeing her straddle Bob's face.

Smiling at José, Julie reached once more into her handbag and took out a black strap on.

"Would you help me put this on so I can fuck my pet, please?"

"With pleasure," he said as he smiled in anticipation of her next move.

She pulled off her leather skirt, revealing her naked pussy, smoothly waxed except for a small triangle of closely cropped black hair. With his erect cock rising proudly in front of him, José helped her as she stepped into the harness, tightening the straps for her, his hands subtly caressing her thighs. "Umm, thank you. Come here, I think you deserve this," Julie purred and gave him a long, wet kiss while fondling his hard dick, all the while looking at Bob out of the corner of her eye as she did so. She saw with satisfaction that he was watching it all with an expression of glazed lust in his eyes.

"I think you'll find it more enjoyable if we suspend his legs with some ropes," Jose remarked breathlessly, "this won't take a minute."

Julie gave a wicked little smile and said, "You're the expert, do whatever you like."

He took out 2 lengths of rope and tied them just above each of Bob's knees. Julie looked on fascinated; her pussy was getting wet again. She rubbed it as she watched. Finally Jose looped both ends through a pair of pulleys attached to the ceiling and slowly hoisted Bob's legs upwards and apart. His arse was now fully exposed and accessible for her, ready for a good hard strapon fucking. She lubed the large dong protruding from the harness and positioned herself in front of him.

"One last touch," said Jose and attached a pair of clamps to his nipples with a chain between them. Then he attached it to Julie's leash, handing it to her. Bob shuddered with anticipation.

"That's beautiful, thank you," Julie said and gave him another wet kiss.

She inserted the end of the dong into Bob's anus, tugged on the leash and said, "Beg me darling, you know I want to hear you say it."

The spectators now numbered 8 and they looked on with excitement at the pegging demonstration that was about to begin. Some of the men were stroking their cocks while looking at Julie who preened at the show she was putting on for such an eager crowd.

"Fuck me please," Bob pleaded, repeating what the blonde had written on him with Julie's lipstick.

"I'd love to pet," she replied smiling sexily and pushed the dong deep into his arse. Bob gasped with pleasure. She pumped him slowly and sensually at first, letting his anus dilate gradually to the thick dong. Occasionally, she would squeeze his balls tightly or pull on the nipple clamps, making him groan, alternating his pleasure with pain.

The leather clad blonde walked over, holding a large burning candle. She whispered something into Julie's ear, who nodded with a devious smile.

She took hold of the tip of Bob's cock and pushed it back, exposing his balls. "Let's see if you like this pet, should be interesting," and nodded to the blonde, who tilted the candle and slowly dribbled hot wax onto his erection and balls. Bob squirmed and writhed at the burning sensation as Julie resumed her rhythmic fucking, relishing his reaction.

She saw that he was on the verge of coming and deliberately pumped his arse 3 more times and then pulled out. She gave his balls another squeeze, stroked his cock ever so slowly and said "No darling, no coming, let's not spoil the fun, hmm?"

She took off the strapon and realized her pussy was drenched. Smiling coyly at José she sat down on a nearby bench and fingering her pussy said, "You've been so helpful tonight, would it be too much to ask if you could fuck me please? Here on this bench, I desperately need a good, hard fuck, my cunt is so wet."

José grinned from ear to ear and nudging his thick, engorged cock at her, said thickly, "It would be my pleasure."

"Wonderful," Julie purred, "Bob darling, I'd like you to lick my toes while he fucks me, can you do that?" He nodded eagerly as José undid the straps holding him down.

Julie lay back on the bench spreading her legs, showing her sopping pussy lips and swollen clitoris, the hair wet around the gaping and swollen cunt, one hand on the leash still attached to the clamps on Bob's nipples. She undid the top of her corset, revealing her tits and fully erect nipples. Bob stood next to the bench, took off one her black heels and started to suck on her toes. She gave Bob another of her sexy smiles as she took hold of Jose's cock, a condom already on it and guided him into her.

Jose was a fucking machine; for the following twenty minutes he fucked her like a bull, grunting and thrusting hard into her eager cunt with rough hard strokes, making her quiver and moan with pleasure as she had one powerful orgasm after another. Bob and the spectators looked on, fully aroused, as Jose's cock slid in and out of Julie's wet pussy, her juices running freely down her thighs. Her tits quivered with the force of the thrusts. Still fucking her smoothly José bent forward and sucked on her nipples, intuitively knowing how much that pleasured her. She dragged her nails across his back, gave him a wet kiss and whispered, "Afterwards I'd really like to watch you give my pet another flogging. He'd love that and so would I." He licked her fuck-me-red lips and managed to grunt a "Yes" before cumming explosively, bucking wildly in and out of her swollen cunt.

As he finished, he heard a round of clapping. Pulling his still hard and now dripping cock, he pulled off the rather full condom and bowed. Another round of applause was heard.

Julie pulled on the leash and got Bob between her legs. Guiding his head to her pussy, she throatily asked him to lick her juices once more. Bob obliged, anything to make her happy. His cock twitched in pleasure as once more he lapped the honey between her legs.

AnnaKena
AnnaKena
20 Followers