Painfully Shy Ch. 04

Story Info
Jerry and Emily are forced to face some hard truths.
2.8k words
4.22
60.2k
35

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/10/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
buderica
buderica
228 Followers

Jerry was not looking forward to seeing what his camera had recorded. His beautiful wife had been used by multiple men after being drugged. He knew this before watching the video. Nothing had prepared him for the scene that he walked in on as his wife had become this nympho-maniacal being, unable to get enough cock. THIS was out of character, completely unlike the transformation she went through after their threesome.

He'd always planned on showing Emily the recording as they fucked themselves silly. He was pretty certain that she wasn't going to remember much from that night. The video wasn't going to return her memory, but it would certainly let her know what had transpired. He reached for the remote and began the video. He fast forwarded to where he let Rick in and the memory of Rick saying, "I hope I can make this night memorable for both of you!" bounced around in his head.

The Video:

Jerry watched as Rick left the room for about five minutes, returning with a camera and tripod and stowing them in the closet. He then pulled out a small vile and an eye dropper. Placing two drops of a liquid in a glass and turning it all around, he effectively coated the glass she would drink out of before she arrived. They sat on the couch and began talking. The conversation was very civil at this point as they started kissing.

His hand moved down from her face and began squeezing her tits and rolling her nipples through her dress as she began to breathe heavy.

It was at this point that he began telling her what to do. She was made to strip in front of him and walk over to make herself another drink which he spiked as she held it. She was told to open the curtains and stand in front of the window in all her naked splendor. He ordered her to the bed after that and told her to spread her legs. She was begging Rick to fuck her with obvious desperation in her voice. Then he made a phone call and gave the room number to whomever he was talking to.

"So you want me to fuck you cunt?"

"Oh God, yes!"

"Well first you have to earn my spectacular cock. Come over here and suck it."

She rose from the bed, kneeled in front of him, lowered his trousers and began sucking his huge cock like a woman possessed. Rick grabbed her by the back of the head and began fucking her mouth. Emily was gagging and trying to get a breath as he continued assaulting her face. Tears and spit were flowing out of Emily as Rick held the back of her head and put his other hand under her chin and skull fucked her with no consideration for the distress she was in.

When the knock came at the door, she was made to go and answer it, naked, with spit and tears covering her face. Jerry recognized the three black men from the bar as they each felt up Emily before the door was closed. She began begging for cock.

200"Jesus, man, how much of that shit did you give her?"

"Just a couple of drops to coat the glass and one drop more in her next drink."

"The man told us it was concentrated and not to use more than a drop all together."

"Yeah, well I wanted to guarantee the bitch would be willing for at least four hours."

"Next time do what you're told, not what you think, understood?"

Rick looked at the man and nodded his head. The three black men began disrobing before grabbing Emily by the hair and dragging her to the bed.

"On your hands and knees, bitch." Emily jumped up on the bed and assumed the position with eagerness.

Four large cocks surrounded her as she was fucked and made to suck cock at the same time while the other two began jerking their cocks while watching. Emily was insatiable as she kept screaming, "Harder, fuck me harder, Please!"

She took all they could give and begged for more. Her tits were being pulled, mauled and bitten as one cock after another was stuck inside either end. At one point she was made to straddle Rick as he pushed his cock in her sloppy hole. The black guy with the biggest cock moved above and behind her as he lined his cock up with her asshole. Just before he shoved the whole thing up her ass, one of the others stuck a cock in her mouth which helped to muffle the screams from the rough sodomy.

========

Jerry started crying and had to take a break from watching. After calming himself down, he went to check on Emily and found her sleeping peacefully. He brushed the hair off her forehead and kissed her lightly before heading back to the basement. He sat there for quite a while before he could pluck up the courage to watch the rest. He'd thought of her in this scenario before, but it was for fantasy. For it to actually have happened sickened him. He hit the switch and started watching.

========

Emily couldn't get enough cock. They took turns with her, fucked her in front of the window, but it wasn't enough. When they could no longer keep up with her, they ordered room service and had her suck off the guy that brought the food and drink, telling him that if he had any friends there to send them up.

They gave her a huge dildo and told her to fuck her cunt with it in front of them, effectively giving them a break.

There was a knock on the door and two more boys entered saying their friend had sent them up. They didn't want to fuck her because she was such a mess, so she sucked their cocks and they came on her face. Each of the four men jerked their cocks and dropped more loads on her face as she continued to fuck herself.

They'd obviously had enough as they left the room while she continued fucking her cunt. She was alone from then on until Jerry could be seen entering the room. He saw himself climbing on top of his wife as she begged him to fuck her. He wanted to erase that part, but couldn't bring himself to do it. He planned on showing the video to Emily and she needed to see it all.

========

Jerry was exhausted. He crawled into bed and spooned her from his side before falling into a deep sleep.

Emily began to stir about noon the next day. She used the bathroom and went back to bed and slept until five. Jerry had gotten up around three p.m. and showered. He let Emily sleep, knowing that he was going to upset her with the recording he'd taken and wasn't in a hurry to have that happen.

She got up and went downstairs to a waiting cup of coffee and a pensive husband sitting at the table. She downed her cup and refilled it from the pot. She would look at Jerry from time to time, waiting for him to say something. He finally did.

"How are you feeling?"

"Very groggy and I can't remember what happened last night. I know what was supposed to happen and I remember Rick and I making out. The rest of the night is a complete blank. What happened to me, Jerry? I'm sore everywhere, including my ass. I've got enough marks on me to know that somebody had a good time with me."

Jerry looked over to her. "You were drugged and gang raped."

"Oh God," she said as tears began to run down her face as she looked back up to him. "Were you involved in it?"

"Fuck no, Emily! I would never do that to you! I hate the mother fuckers that did this to you and I truly would like to get some serious pay back."

"You said gang raped. Who else was in on this?"

"Rick had something going with the three black guys that were

"How do you know that? Did you watch them?"

"They'd be dead now if I'd caught them."

"Then how do you know?"

"I placed a small camera in the room. I figured you and I would watch it later while having a good time alone."

"So, the whole thing was recorded?"

"Yes."

"Where is it?"

"Downstairs."

Emily sat there a bit before refilling her cup and heading downstairs.

"Do you want me to come with you?"

"No."

It was dark out when Emily finally came back upstairs. Jerry was finding it hard to read her face as she avoided looking at him. She went back upstairs, took a shower and put on some clean sweats. Jerry was still sitting at the table with a cold beer in front of him when she came back down. She sat down but didn't look up for the longest time.

"That was quite the show you recorded," still looking down.

He said nothing.

"You fucked me too, after they were gone."

Jerry remained silent.

She looked up at him. "Why did you fuck me, Jerry?"

"I don't know. I was trying to figure out what happened and you kept begging me to fuck you."

"Did seeing me like that turn you on?"

"NO!" Then, "Yes," softly before saying "I don't know, Emily. Everything was so surreal. I wanted to fuck you and I didn't. I gave into you and then felt horrible about it afterwards."

He started crying then and she was touched. He was clearly distraught. He could have erased the part with him in it, but he didn't. He'd left it there for her. She admired his honesty with her, but his actions confused her. She backed up that part and watched it several times without knowing why.

She was sickened by the video, but couldn't figure out why it left her pussy wet. Her physical reactions made no sense to her. How could something so horrible leave her wishing she could remember it.

"I think we should call the cops."

"Why? What good could that possibly do now? I'm embarrassed enough the way it is."

"They've done this before, Emily. Somebody needs to stop them."

"It happened to me, Jerry. I'll be the one to decide whether we go to the police."

His silence let her know that he agreed with her. He was afraid not to. He felt responsible for her ordeal and would do or not do anything she decided. He got up and moved to her before kneeling next to her chair and placing his head in her lap. After a moment, she placed her hand on top of his head, apparently acquiescing to his need for forgiveness.

Jerry finally got up, kissed her on the cheek and went to bed.

It was 3:45 a.m. when he woke up. She still hadn't come to bed. He went downstairs to get her. When he couldn't find her, he glanced toward the basement door. He went over and opened it quietly. He could faintly hear the sounds of her rape as the light from the video flickered on the wall. She was watching it again, but why?

He closed the door and went back upstairs. He laid there in a complete stupor. Why would she want to see her debasement again? He heard her come into the bedroom and pretended to be asleep. He felt her hand come over his hip and begin squeezing his cock. It came to life rapidly as he rolled toward her. She began rubbing his cock more quickly as he viewed the look of lust on her face. She was naked.

He pushed his boxers off and to the foot of the bed. He put his fingers into an extremely wet pussy and began to push three of them in and out of her. He didn't know why she was reacting this way and he wasn't about to question it right now. She pulled him on top of her and reached down, grabbed his cock and steered it into her pussy. They made love twice that night. He briefly wondered where this would go before going back to making love with his wife.

Emily had seen herself as a wanton whore. Many of the things that happened to her were part of her hidden fantasies. She was drugged, so in her mind, she couldn't be responsible for her actions. She brought herself to 3 orgasms while watching 4 men rape her. She was rubbing her clit as she came that first time, but didn't realize it until her orgasm hit.

These men didn't care anything about her. The first time she heard herself referred to as a cunt both shocked her and excited her. She wouldn't wish what happened to her on anyone, but it ignited something in her all the same.

When Jerry began fucking her she became really confused. Did he enjoy what had happened to her? Was it just the fact that she'd probably be upset that caused him to act regretful? She knew he was confused about it also when she'd asked him if seeing her, covered with cum and bite marks, fucking herself with that dildo, turned him on.

She got through with the video that night and headed straight for her husband's cock. She thought about dragging him down to the basement with her and fucking while they watched it together before thinking better of it.

She wasn't going to involve the cops, of that she was sure. She figured the cops would probably each make a copy for themselves and their disclosure would go for naught.

The thought of strangers watching excited and embarrassed her. After fucking Jerry and putting him to sleep, she slipped back down to the basement and watched Jerry fuck her cum soaked body over and over again. It was the most erotic part of the video to her, which she found very odd. How erotica and her rape could be said in the same breath puzzled her. The most horrifying aspect of all was her wish that she could remember it.

Jerry came down the next morning and again, Emily wasn't there. He quietly checked the basement and nothing. He heard some scraping outside the front door. He looked out the living room window and there was Emily.

She was re-potting some flowers while dressed only in the brief bikini he had gotten her and talking with Brandon, the kid from next door. He saw that the back of the bottoms to her suit were well up inside her ass crack and Brandon was obviously looking at her magnificent ass. The funny part was, she didn't seem to be at all phased by her near nudity in front of Brandon. She was intentionally giving him a show and enjoying herself while doing it.

The big shocker came when Brandon began running his fingers just inside the top of her suit. She just smiled at him before removing his hand. This was repeated over and over until he cupped her left tit and tried to kiss her. She succeeded in removing his hand but kept kissing him a while longer.

His left hand took the opportunity to cup her pussy through her suit and began to rub her vigorously. I saw her hips jut forward into Brandon's hand as it disappeared into her suit. She was very excited as her nipples became hard and her kissing became very passionate.

She was over the rape it seemed. Maybe that wasn't the best way to describe it. Her rape had changed her and he wasn't quite sure how to deal with it. All of the past few weeks had been done because of him.

Brandon was becoming more aggressive with Emily now and Jerry's cock was as hard as rock. She was asking for what was happening to her and Brandon was giving it to her. She allowed herself to be pushed onto the lounger as his hand untied her bottom and pulled it from her while still kissing her. He grabbed both of her hands in his one and pushed them above her head. His other hand undid the top of her suit and pulled it off before using his hand on her entire body.

Jerry couldn't move and his cock was stiff. She was going to be fucked and he was going to watch. When they were done, he was going to take his turn, possibly fuck her up the ass.

Brandon grabbed his cock, which was huge, and put it at her cunt's entrance. As he slowly sank into her depths she began to kiss him more intently and thrust her hips into him. He let go of her hands and she placed them on his ass and pulled him into her as far as she could. He fucked her harder and harder until Jerry filled his underwear with spunk. He woke up from an incredible wet dream with Emily sleeping peacefully at his side.

buderica
buderica
228 Followers