Painkiller

Story Info
Girlfriend helps get rid of pain.
1.5k words
4.19
17.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is dedicated to my dog, Shandy, who died around the same time I had my wisdom teeth out. And of course, my lovely lady, Liv. The events in this are fiction, but the background with my teeth and dog actually happened. RIP Shandy 4/26/02-5/5/12. You'll be in our hearts forever. Hope you like it.

I had a hell of a week. My dog died on Saturday and I had my wisdom teeth yanked the following Monday. I couldn't eat much and could barely talk. I missed school 3 of the 5 days that week. And my family was mourning over our dog, a 10 year old German shepherd. This really sucked!

Anyway, my girlfriend, a college freshman (going into her sophomore year) named Liv, was home from college for the summer. I was set to graduate high school next month. I was going to the same college as her, but I can't say what college for privacy reasons. Enough rambling, back to the story.

Liv texted me, asking "How r u feeling baby?".

I replied "I feel like shit, but the drugs are helping lol." I was fucked up on Novocain from the surgery, but my lower lip and chin were numb and I could barely open my mouth.

"Shit :( I hate seeing u sad. Can I come over and help relieve the pain? ;)"

"Sure. The door's open. Just come in."

"Ok. :) be right over. Love u."

"Love u 2. C u soon." I put my phone down and settled back to watch tv. That's when my mom came in and said, "Hey honey, feeling better?"

"No. I thought sore throats were bad, but this is horrible. By the way, Liv's coming over to see me," I paused and ran my tongue over my jaw, wincing.

"Ok. I'm off work for the rest of the day but I'll be going out in like 20 minutes. Shout if you need anything." She smiled and left the room.

Looking back, I don't know how she never suspected us of doing stuff. We were both young adults and saw each other a lot. Anyway, I sat there watching tv for about 10 more minutes when I heard Liv's car pull in to the driveway. The door opened and shut. Then she called, "Matt?"

"Down here," I called. I was in the basement. I heard footsteps coming down the stairs, then Liv appeared, holding a smoothie, and wearing flip flops, daisy dukes, and a low-cut T-shirt.

I should probably give a description of us. She was about 5'4" with light brown hair and hazel eyes, with light freckles across her nose. She had a gorgeous body, with soccer legs, an amazing, firm but soft ass, and 34 C or D cup boobs. She had a nice, toned stomach and a belly button piercing too. I wasn't tall, about 5'8", with dark brown hair and bluish-gray eyes. I didn't like my rather large and hooked nose though, which I'd broken when I was 14. Other than that, I didn't care. I played guitar for an alternative rock band and was in ok, not great, shape. We met in high school but actually started talking last year, when she was a senior and I was a junior.

She looked at me with a frown and said, "Aw, is my poor little guy feeling bad?" She walked over and sat next to me on the couch. She handed me the smoothie and said, "I made this for you before I came over. I take care of my boyfriend."

I tasted it. Raspberry, my favorite flavor. "Thanks Liv. I'd kiss you but I don't wanna screw up my mouth." I pulled her in for a hug.

She smiled, that entrancing smile that I fell for when I asked her out last year. "No problem. Wisdom teeth suck, I know. And I heard about your dog. I'm sorry. Hang in there, babe. Let me know if you need anything." She kissed the top of my head and wrapped her arms around me. We just sat there for a while cuddling. Until my mom came back downstairs. She said, "Hi, Liv, take care of him for me. I'm going out now. I don't know when I'll be back. Dad should be home in about 2 hours if I'm not. Ok? Bye!" She smiled and left.

Liv turned to me with a devilish smile and said, "She doesn't need to ask. I'm going to take great care of you. Just sit back and relax." She licked her lips slowly and seductively, then grabbed me by the front of my shirt and pulled me in for a kiss, being careful not to touch my post-surgery teeth with her tongue. I tried kissing back but my lip was still numb so I couldn't feel her mouth or tongue at all. "Mmm, that smoothie tastes good," she said softly. "I wonder what your cock will taste like." She winked at me as her hand snaked down my jeans and groped for the button. I had just sat there, not quite believing this, but I moaned as her soft, silky hand found my dick. Slowly, she got off me and knelt down. "This should help with the pain," and she plunged it into her waiting mouth. It felt fucking amazing! Her mouth was so warm and wet, and her tongue felt nice. She looked so hot like that. I groaned and sat up. She stopped suddenly and leaned up and pushed me back into my seat with, "Whoa, don't hurt yourself any further. Let me handle this." She licked my cock and stuck it back in her mouth, slowly stroking it and pumping it in and out of her mouth. I moaned in pleasure and ran my hands through her hair, loving this. She looked up at me with a twinkle in her hazel eyes. Then Liv took me even deeper, deepthroating and humming softly. This drove me crazy as my fuckstick started throbbing. I groaned loudly and closed my eyes, trying to hold it in. Liv knew this but kept going. I finally gave in and shot my load, straight down her throat. She swallowed every drop. It felt fantastic. She finally finished and put my cock back in my jeans. She crawled into my arms and we just lay there for the next hour. She finally asked, "Is the pain gone yet?"

It had subsided, but it came flooding back as I remembered why she was here. "Fuck, it had gone but now it's back. Liv, that was mind blowing! I should have surgery more often."

She laughed. "I don't know about that. But if you don't mind, I could come here every day and help with 'pain management.' As long as your parents aren't home."

How the hell could I refuse a blowjob daily until I healed? I might even drag it out and exaggerate the recovery time. "Fine with me. As long as you don't mind." Liv really was the best girlfriend ever. Dedicating her time and energy to pleasuring me and relieving pain? That's dedication and love right there. I said, "How do I thank you? No girl has ever done this for me."

"You don't have to thank me. I'm doing this because I love you, Matt. As long as you enjoy it, that's all I want. I don't do this regularly. So, same time tomorrow?"

"I look forward to it, baby. Even if my parents are home, we can just hang out."

"Cool. Now I have to go home before my parents start getting suspicious. I told them I'd only be gone half an hour." She got off me and stood up. I finally got up too and stretched. Then I picked her up and wrapped her legs around me and carried her upstairs, kissing her furiously the whole way, despite my numb lip and teeth being sore. I finally set her down by the door. She smiled and said, "Feel better, you sexy piece of ass."

"I'm working on it, but I'll still need your help," I said with a wink and a smirk.

She punched me with fake anger. "Listen Mr. Smartass, I don't do this for everyone! You have hands that I could happily make you use to relieve pain instead of me. But I don't. Why? Because I'm fucking girlfriend of the year!" She laughed and hugged me. "Good to see ya. Ok, I'm going now. Bye. Love ya." We kissed briefly and she turned and walked out to her car. I waved and went back downstairs to watch tv.

My phone rang about 30 minutes later. There were 2 pictures of Liv. The first was her frowning and holding a teddy bear with a caption, "Feel better soon <3." The second made my jaw drop, hurting my already sensitive teeth. It was a picture of Liv in her most revealing tank top and daisy dukes, licking a lollipop. It read, "I'm thinking of u and what I wanna do to u tomorrow. Can't wait <333. Love, the best fucking girlfriend this side of the Atlantic." I smiled and closed my eyes. I loved her so much. I couldn't, and still can't, describe it with words. Liv was an amazing girl to have. I looked forward to the rest of this week.