Paint

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pulled out slightly and slowly thrust himself back in, and my hands went to his back and my nails took hold. He pinned me down with is weight then, and locked his lips onto mine. I could taste myself on him, and I moaned deeply into his mouth. I met every thrust of his with a thrust of my own, at least as much of a thrust as I could muster with his weight pinning me down.

At one point he thrust into me very hard and deep, and I let out a yelp of surprise and pain. He eased up off of me, obviously concerned that he had hurt me. "I'm sorry...are you okay?" The concern evident on his face. I slide my hand down his back and dug my fingers into the cheeks of his ass, pulling him towards me and deep inside of me. The little bit of pain made the pleasure even more pleasurable, and he could see it on my face. He thrust into me hard, and my yelp this time ended in a moan.

Something changed in his eyes, and he reached behind him to remove my hands from his ass and pinned them above my head. When he pulled out and slammed himself back inside of me, I could tell I was the wettest I had ever been. As he entered me roughly, over and over, our sounds turned from sexual to something animalistic, and when I came for the third time I screamed into his shoulder as I bit down, and he released my wrists as his body collapsed onto mine, load after load pumping deep inside of me.

We were both out of breath, but I didn't want him to move. I moved my arms from above my head and wrapped them around him, dragging my fingernails lightly up and down his back as our breathing slowed. He let out a contented sigh, and I let one out as well.

"Have I ever told you that..."

"If you say anything other than 'I make an amazing sandwich,' I don't want to hear it."

12