Paint Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I guess this is the one then?"

All I could do was nod. He switched off the twitching device and I sighed with more than a little regret. My embarrassment seemed to be dissipating somewhat and not before time. He put the gorgeous vibrator and dildo back in the case and retrieved boxed copies of them both from a curtained-off area below the display.

"Let's get these rung through unless there's something else you'd like?" I wanted him right there and then, my soaking panties were a real testament to the affect his intimate sales pitch had had on me. A sudden picture of crystal clarity sprang into my mind of the two of us in the lovers pose; I felt like I was melting.

I lowered my eyes, "No, nothing else." I said, walking by him, snatching a black leather harness of the hanging rail by the screen. Damn sure I wasn't going to go through any more torture for another purchase. It had adjustable straps so no doubt it would be fine. He waited for me to walk in front of him, following close behind as we made our way to the counter. As the items I had chosen were laid out on the counter one by one, the enormity of what I was preparing to do hit me like a huge wave, giving me a moment of real doubt.

"My name is Jake by the way. If you want we could have a coffee or something if you want... anytime." His smile was warm and sincere, more than that; the 'something' had me intrigued.

"Maybe, we'll see. Doesn't your boss object to the amount of time you spend away from the till?"

He laughed and I followed the direction he was pointing in, seeing that the open/closed sign had been turned round.

"The shop is my own, besides, a little personal assistance goes a long way." He winked saucily.

"Indeed." I replied, feeling the familiar blush beginning to rise again.

"Lube?"

My thoughts were starting to drift.

"No thanks, I'm wet enough already!"

"Really??"

I wished at that moment that the ground could have opened up and swallowed me whole, I couldn't believe I had just said what I had, but one look at his face told me that I had and one look into his eyes made me push all thoughts of Tom to the furthest recesses of my mind.

"Yes, um, I'll need some of that too." I managed to say, watching as he slid a large tube of KY jelly into the plain shiny black bag. Somehow I managed to pay for my purchases without stuffing my feet even further into my already crammed mouth.

"See you soon then..."

"Kezzy." I said quietly as I started to head for the door.

"Kezzy." He whispered, as if tasting it on his tongue; my name sounded so sexy the way he said it. I let the door click shut softly behind me as I stepped out into the winter sunshine, tightening my coat against the chill once more. I felt a little regret at not taking that little encounter further, but I had other plans, and there would always be another opportunity. Clutching the bag to my chest I glanced up, seeing a woman staring at the shop-front, her face looked slightly panicked. I knew that look well.

"Don't worry love." I told her as I passed, "The customer service in there is definitely first class."

I heard the door slam behind me and laughed. I was still laughing as I hailed a passing taxi and I had barely sat down when I felt the discreet vibration of my cell phone deep inside my pocket. Fishing it out I checked the caller number and smiled, it was Tom.