Paint Her White Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"YEAH...TAKE IT ALL," he grunted, plowing forward until the curly scruff of his pubic hair was rubbing against his former teacher's nose.

Crudely inching his rigid prick down Jean's throat, Shane reached down and cupped the back of Jean's head in his left hand, holding her mouth securely in place as he fed his dick to her.

"You pathetic pathetic Slut," Jean heard a female voice scold even though she knew she was the only woman in the room.

"I said it," her conscience spoke up, somehow still able to detach itself from the unspeakable divide her mind and body had crossed.

And still, Jean's lips continued to churn over Shane's embedded cock as his asscheeks rhythmically grinded on top of her chest.

"Won't be long now," Shane hissed, grinning knowingly to the men assembled to each side and loving the way they all seemed to be hypnotized by the way he was humping their former teacher's face.

A dizzying chorus of bees now buzzing in her ears, Jean contorted her mouth as wide as she could, choking down the 8 inch slab of throbbing flesh, knowing that any moment it could explode.

She wouldn't have to wait for long.

The intoxicating scent of Shane's masculine essence completely overtaking her, Jean fiendishly swirled her tongue along the underside of his girth until it exploded, flooding its molten and syrupy report past her tonsils and straight down her throat.

"SWALLOW IT...UURRGGHHH...YEAH... SWALLOW IT," the husky 26 year old groaned, whipping his hips in short, brutal circles on top of the older woman as his manhood jerked and spewed in her mouth.

Gulping as quickly as she could on Shane's scalding release, Jean wallowed on the bed, bucking her crotch upwards ever couple of seconds against the litany of male hands rubbing at her exposed and now gaping cunt.

A jumbled mass of men's voices barking, "Yeah Fuck her...Give it to her...look at that little Bitch go," ricocheted through Jean's senses until Shane finally pulled his slowly softening and greasy club free from her mouth and allowed it's gooey head to leave a trail of nourishment along her lips, chin and neck.

"Who's next?" Shane huffed a few moments later to the assembled crowd before proudly dismounting Jean.

What Shane saw when the next group of men stepped forward caused even him pause...

Part 2 is on the way

12