Paint Her White Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before she could even swallow a deep breath however, Jean felt Cory's dick pulse and jerk several times, like a python that had slithered into her womb, until her already greased pussy was flooded with his own steaming jism.

Feeling George's heartbeat pound against her shoulder blade and Cory's race equally as fast against her right breast when he collapsed down on top of her, Jean's eyes flooded with tears and she bit down hard on Cory's shoulder as she gave into the most ludicrously intense orgasm of her life.

""UUURRRRRRRRAAHHHH... .UUUHHHHHHHHH... UUUHHHHHHHGGGAAHHHHHRRRGGGGGGGG," Jean choked over and over, her voice ripping straight through the ceiling to the sky above.

* * * * *

All three laid there for over a minute after their collective release, looking more like tangled driftwood on the bed than actual human beings.

Cory was the first to initiate the slow and tedious process of disengagement. Leaning to his right, Cory carefully tugged his half limp cock from Jean's custardy depths and took a seat on the edge of the bed. After steadying himself, Cory reached down to Jean's waist and delicately pulled her weight of his Father's spent manhood.

A visceral gasp of relief whistled from both George and Jean's throats when Cory finally got them untethered.

Nodding approvingly to his Father as George tried to regain his bearings, Cory then looked down at Jean and the way she was clutching his naked thigh with her arms and chest as if she couldn't stand not having some sort of tactile contact after hours worth of sustained sensory overload.

"Come on Mrs. Shulman... Just lay back flat on the bed and relax... yeah... come on... just lay back and relax," Cory soothingly whispered into the older woman's ear, holding her warmly in his arms as he lowered her quivering upper torso down on the tattered sheets below, the whole time sensing what was about to happen next from the way the men remaining in the room closed in around the bed.

* * * * *

The outside world ceased to exist for Jean in the moments following Cory easing her down on the bed. Her entire body throbbing as if her clitoris had suddenly been stretched from her head to her toes, she couldn't help feeling the warm goo left by both Sanders' ejaculate sloshing around her rectum and vagina each time she so much as breathed.

"Oh... God... Thank You," she tried to mouth up to the men she had invited to the room, but her voice came out strained, raspy and barely audible.

Keeping her eyes clenched shut, to keep out the heat of reality and the burning embarrassment she was sure would go with it, Jean had no way of knowing what was about to happen next.

Unhitched from the warmth and shelter of George and Cory's bodies, Jean naked and clammy skin grew increasingly colder as the room's air conditioning kicked in. Reaching to grab a sheet to cover herself, Jean's attention was caught by a vague sound of friction that bristled through the room.

Creaking her heavy eyelids apart ever so slightly, the only reference point Jean had for what she saw was what it would feel like to be stretched out on an examining table while a group of alien doctors huddled around her. Only this time through the shadowy light and her tear soaked gaze, Jean could see each of the boys had their dicks in their hands and each was preparing to empty them directly above her.

Opening her mouth, as if she had crawled across the desert for taste of their sustenance, Jean extended her tongue and felt a wave of lurid accomplishment sweep through her soul when the first sizzling droplets of cum landed against the back of her throat. Within the next few moments, a chain reaction played out with the men surrounding the bed until every nook and cranny of her naked frame, from the waist up, was smeared and saturated with the boiling lust of at least two dozen of her former students.

"Give it to me... Give it to me... Please give it to me," Jean begged incessantly, her mind unable now to control anything that seeped from her lips.

Within a few strokes of 1a.m., it was finally over and all that was left was a seemingly new Jean Shulman laying naked on the bed, covered like a newborn in a warm layer of life-giving fluid, as if she had just somehow been birthed herself.

THE END

Thank You for reading!!

12