Paint Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Belegon
Belegon
124 Followers

"Were you ever planning to let me in on the secret?"

"I was...waiting for the right moment. I wanted to surprise you."

"Mission accomplished. I thought you weren't the biggest fan of anal. Isn't that what you've always said, that you only enjoy it because you know I do?"

"I don't know. I guess it's growing on me."

"I guess we'll find out." Dropping the butt plug and lube, I reached down and took her in my arms, roughly flipping her onto her front. Her ass stood out from the end of the bed. The pink flush from her earlier spanking had faded. I ran my hand over the smooth flesh and she moaned appreciatively. I picked up the bottle of Astroglide and opened the cap. Abbie squirmed as I let a couple drops free to land on the soft skin and run down the crack of her tailbone. I brought it down closer, picked up the purple toy and squeezed a small amount on the tip, than let more fall on the espoused pucker of her anus, nestled in it's little valley.

With my index finger I rubbed the lube around the rim of Abbie's back porch. For a few moments I resisted the impulse to slip it in. It was a lost cause. I couldn't hold back. I let a generous amount of the Astroglide fall to surround my finger and moisten her asshole, then slipped the finger in.

Abbie squirmed as I finger fucked her ass. But there was no pain in the movement, no fear. Her mouth hung slightly open and she made a few soft gasps and moans. Again, I felt that she seemed embarrassed by her own reaction. Probably not far from the truth. Raised Catholic, she had always shown more mental resistance to anal sex than nervousness about the much-discussed pain. She was clearly enjoying the feeling of my finger sliding inside, past the tight ring of muscle that pinched at it. I continued for a few moments more before pulling away and placing the rubbery tip of the plug at her back entrance.

The muscles in her shoulders tensed as I dribbled more of the lube on her ass and then pushed in with the toy. Her body resisted me. It was slow going at first. Her fingers reached for me as though to prevent this indignity, but my tie restrained them still and she could not reach that far back. Then she relaxed with a sigh and it slowly slid in. I kept pushing until the wide translucent base rested against her cheeks.

The sight of her lying facedown on the bed, hands tied behind her back, a blindfold wrapped around her head and the deep purple of the plug filling her ass wracked me with desire. I grabbed her ankles and roughly pulled her closer until her feet touched the floor and her ass and pussy were lifted off the bed. I got down on one knee to run my tongue once more in a circle around her clit, sucking it in for a moment. I released it, kissed her pussy and retreated to my feet. Abbie shuddered as my face left the gap between her thighs. She lifted up and back on her toes to try and maintain the contact, but I had something else in mind. I grasped her under her arms, lifted her off the bed and set her on her knees.

"Turn around." I tried to keep my voice cold and measured, knowing I wasn't entirely successful. She turned slowly, a pace necessitated because her bound arms robbed her of the main way to balance or guard against a fall. When she had made it one hundred eighty degrees to face me, I stepped forward and placed my semi-hard cock where it would rub on her cheek. "Open your mouth."

She did. I took the back of her head in my hands and guided her to the tip of my cock. Her tongue flicked out and touched the head and she sighed, then stuck her tongue out in search again. I made it easy for her and pulled her forward. Her warm mouth swallowed up the head and the first couple of inches. She closed her lips around me and literally sucked for a moment, her cheeks collapsing inward. I felt the pull and my pulse raced. My entire awareness focused on her mouth and her lips and I could feel the blood inside me rushing to her. My cock got harder as the blood rushed in, pushing against the roof of her mouth, pushing her higher up on her knees.

My fingers tightened in her hair as I fought the urge to pull down. She felt them tense and her lips moved in what would have been a smile had her mouth not been full. Her tongue ran across the underside of me and again she applied the delicious suction. My entire world focused on her mouth, on the feel of her lips sliding across my skin as she moved her head from side to side. She moaned under her breath and the vibration from it traveled up my spine and raised goosebumps on my arms. The hard edge of her teeth pressed lightly against me for a moment.

She pulled back, her legs straightening and lifting her up. I had to consciously resist the desire to slam my hips forward and drive my cock back in her mouth, to fuck her face. My legs trembled with the effort of it and my frustration hummed in my throat, a noise of desire and power and barely achieved restraint.

Abbie pushed forward, recklessly taking my cock in deep. Without hands to help her balance, she was almost falling on it. I concentrated on her lips sliding across my skin and on the smooth silk of her mouth as her nose bumped lightly against me. She swallowed, and a ripple ran across my flesh. I forced open the fists my hands had curled into, running the whitened fingers through her hair. I was amazed I hadn't torn it out in clumps in spasmic twitches, so tight I had been holding her hair.

She started to move. She pulled back and then slammed herself down hard. She began to bob, showing me no mercy. My cock bounced in and out of her throat and I moved my hands to her shoulders as the desire to grab her again neared compulsion levels. She gasped deep breaths, the rushing air cool against my saliva-wettened shaft. She allowed primal sounds to escape, expressions of need and even of what sounded like taste, a sound like you make over ice cream on a warm August afternoon.

I wondered if her eyes were closed beneath the blindfold or if she was glancing down to try and capture a glimpse of my cock in her mouth. The thought nearly drove me to the edge. I reached out and caught her head in my hands, stopping her. I didn't want to come yet.

"No, Abbie. I have other plans. Don't you want to be fucked, naughty girl?"

"Uh huh," She said as she fought to catch her breath, "Oh god, yes. Please fuck me. Please."

I lifted her off her knees is a single motion, the urgency of my need for her lending me strength. I threw her face down on the bed, her ass sticking up into the air. Grabbing her hips, I drove my cock into her pussy without a word. Abbie cried out as I entered, but in pain, pleasure or a mix of the two I could not tell. As I slammed into her, the plug in her ass rubbed against the top of my cock. I pulled back as far as I could without actually falling out of her pussy. As the thickest part of the butt plug crossed over my head she gasped. Before she could catch her breath I drove forward again, the force of my thrust pushing the mass of it up quickly and eliciting another cry from my wife and a whimper of mixed orgins. I smiled.

I began to set a pace, pulling back slowly and letting her body contract around me before slamming into her, my cock being pushed down against the spot behind her clit and then the invader in her asshole being forced out of the way as I continued in. It was slow enough to keep me from coming. The same could not be said for her.

I felt the telltale shake of her legs begin again and then a primal cry sprang from her throat and filled the room. I held her hips tight against me as the orgasm took her, my hands gripping so tight I feared that I would leave bruises from my fingers so dark as to match the purple of the toy in her asshole. Finally, her shaking began to subside and the muscles in her back that had been so tight while she came relaxed into a tired submission.

"My turn. But not in your pussy."

"Wha...no. Baby, I'm not ready for that. I don't think I can."

"Yes, you can. And I'm going to."

As I said it, I worked my fingers around the wide purple base of her new toy and pulled it free with a pop. A moan escaped Abbie. A moan that turned to a whine of anticipation and fear as I pulled my cock out of her pussy and positioned it at the opening of her ass. The toy I had just removed had stretched the tight little hole, but it was shrinking back to its normal size as I watched. I pushed forward before it could close and watched as my wife's ass easily accepted the tip of my cock, until I reached a point where the strong ring of muscle that had resisted my fingers and the plug clamped down.

"Ryan, no... I'm not ready for this... I'm scared, Ryan."

"Don't be."

I pushed forward hard and her well-lubed ass spread open. I felt the head of my cock pass through the tight ring of her sphincter muscle and felt it grab the shaft, behind the head. Abbie cried out once more as I passed this point and I continued slowly until I was buried to the hilt in her asshole.

"Oh fuck, Ryan. You're in my ass. I feel you. It's so... I feel so full. So full of your cock."

"Yes." I pulled back and listened as she whimpered. When I reached the point where the tight ring of muscle was again gripping around the head of my cock, I paused. I froze until the pace of her breathing slowed before pushing forward again. Methodically, I worked into a rhythm, guided by the half-grunts and moans of my wife. As she adjusted, I picked up my pace until she was moaning in a different tone.

"Does it still hurt?"

"Yes... but it's not a bad thing. I can't...oh god...I can't tell you. I don't know how to...oh fuck! Oh Ryan, oh my fucking god, oh god... fuck my ass, Ryan!"

"I'm going to fill your ass with my come, Abbie. Right now. Do you want that?"

"Oh yes, oh god yes...come in my ass. Fucking do it!"

The words sent me over the edge I had been holding back from at last. Unable to hold back anymore, I went up onto my toes as my entire world focused on the sensation of my come pulsing out from the tip of my cock and filling her asshole. I pushed as far in as I could and the sweet silent agony of an orgasm I had held back from for too long took over my rational mind. The animal of my release drove my fingernails into her hips and I found my teeth at her shoulder. Abbie's head and shoulders tensed as I bit her and I sensed that she was coming yet again, although in a different, almost subliminal manner.

As the tension left me, I collapsed against her and the weight of my now limp body drove her into the bed. We lay there fro long minutes, trying to catch our breath, struggling to move; me against the loss of energy, her against the silk tie that still bound her hands behind her.

Eventually, I emerged from my stupor and reached down, pulling the knot loose and freeing her arms. She reached up and pulled away the makeshift blindfold, but stayed collapsed against the bed.

I struggled against my desire to remain there and regained my feet. I leaned over and lifted Abbie off the bed, setting her on her feet long enough to peel back the bedclothes. Then we both fell back into the bed in exhaustion.

"I should get up," Abbie said, "I need to get something started for dinner."

"Shhhh! No boys tonight. We don't have to do a damn thing. We'll run down to Mt. Etnas, get some Italian after we clean up. But first a nap. Then we're gonna go in the shower and get this paint off you."

"You don't want to keep it as a reminder?" Her voice held a bit of good-natured tease.

"No. You still need to finish the hall?"

"Yes, it needs one more coat. I want to do the guest bedroom, too."

"Okay, so we'll get you all cleaned up tonight, love. Tomorrow, no top. After you paint the guest room, you paint yourself. Then I'll come home and play art critic. Agreed?"

"You bet!"

This story is inspired by and dedicated to a dear friend, a sweet litizen who has always stood by me and offered her support. I have admired both her talent and her sexiness for literally years and I hope she knows how much I value her friendship, on every level. Thank you for having been there throughout this adventure and for still being here now. ~ Bel

Belegon
Belegon
124 Followers
12