Paint Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sachiaiko
sachiaiko
1,049 Followers

“How’d you do that with your eyes?” she asked suddenly, stepping forward and peering at his face with a supreme intensity, as if looking hard enough might yield some clues. “Contacts?” she asked puzzled, unable to see the line contacts would cause on his eyes. He simply shook his head.

“Do you truly have absolutely no reaction to my touch?” he said, just as suddenly, frowning deeply and wondering just where he went wrong in choosing his mate. He was positive she’d be the one, but she wasn’t responding to him at all. She looked at him more like a science experiment then as a man. He hated that look. “Stop looking at me like you’d like to dissect me.” He snapped, releasing her hand.

Arien’s cheeks flushed furiously at his first words, “Of course I have a response, are you completely blind?” she asked, then gawked at his next words, staring at him for a long moment then, “I’m sorry, you have to admit it’s a little odd your eyes change color.” She murmured, stepping closer to peer a little closer at them.

As she stepped closer Sebastian couldn’t stop himself, she smelled so incredibly wonderful, her soft curls moved with each breath he took. Drawing her fully into his arms he slanted his mouth over hers, devouring her in a hard demanding kiss then parted her lips and stole her breath away.

Arien was so stunned by the sudden kiss that for a moment she didn’t move, didn’t do a thing. And then she couldn’t think, couldn’t do anything but respond to the beast of a man claiming her as his. As his hands buried themselves into her hair her arms wrapped about his neck, pulling her body closer against the hard planes of his chest. Then, just as suddenly as he had begun, he pulled away with a low growl and a little hiss, tilting his head down so she couldn’t see his face.

Arien stood there panting for a moment, then, once her wits returned she pulled him over to her, taking his chin in her hands and lifting his golden eyed gaze to meet hers. Deliberately and slowly she stood on her very tip toes as he leaned his head down, and she brushed her lips lightly, teasingly against his in a kiss that was geared to make him loose all that lovely control of his. Each time her lips pressed firmly against his she’d draw away, making it a fleeting touch, then she’d be back again, lightly lapping at his lower lip before drawing it into her mouth and nibbling gently.

Sebastian was dumbfounded by the small sprites behavior, he was so very, very wrong. She was most definitely feeling what he felt. He let his fingers caress the soft strands of copper silk as she continued to dominate the kiss with her slow passionate manner. He groaned gently, the sound almost tortured as he cupped her face in his hands and pulled away slowly to gaze into her passion drunk green eyes.

“Arien,” he whispered her name like a prayer, “You’re mine, my mate.” He slid his hands down her body as he said the words, and she didn’t even try to argue them, somewhere deep inside she understood that indeed she was his, if only for the moment. Slowly, he tugged the hem of her tank up, and she willingly lifted her arms as he pulled the garment over her head and tossed it aside. “Your so beautiful.” He murmured as he dropped his head to nuzzle lightly at her neck.

Arien thought her body was going to catch on fire as he slowly began to bite lightly at the flesh of her neck, slow tantalizing bites that sent ripples of coursing pleasure through her limbs. His hands slid up along her spine, slowly unfastening her bra, and then buried themselves once more in her hair as he pulled her head back and nipped at her throat, the action wholly and completely dominant.

A soft mewling whimper escaped Arien’s throat as Sebastian continued to sear her with teeth and lips. At the sound, his breathing roughened, his desire flooding through him so strong it was all he could do to not rip her clothing off and take her as his beast demanded. When her bra fell to the floor, his hands drew her closer to his body, lifting her up and carrying her to the soft couch.

“Whoa, wait, wait...” Arien managed to stammer, her chest heaving as her belly clenched at the idea of what he had in mind.

“No.” was all he said, dropping her to the couch a little roughly, his hands sliding erotically over her breasts, feathering over her nipples as she arched with pleasure, gasping for the breath to deny him. Then his hands continued down to unbutton the jeans and pull them from her body. Despite her denials, she lifted her hips to allow him to easily slip the pants from her body, and a slow wicked little smile tugged the corners of his mouth.

She wore a pair of pale blue panties made of some gauzy material that was completely see through, and as he gazed down at her he realized with a rush of completely male pride that she was, indeed, a natural red head.

Arien felt her cheeks begin to flush as Sebastian’s gaze darkened with some sort of primal need. Then he knelt down beside the couch between her legs, his lips drawing soft little patters about her knees, then up along her thighs. She felt her breath coming quicker as she watched him with curious eyes. Normally, she’d never have let anything come to this, but for some reason she just couldn’t bring herself to make him to stop, couldn’t make herself draw away from his touches that seem satiny soft and sandpaper rough at the same time.

She drew one of his hands into hers, unable to sit still while he began to lavish slow attention to her thighs. She turned his hand palm towards her, lightly kissing, trailing her tongue against each fingertip before nipping and sucking lightly on each in turn. As she began this venture, Sebastian at first didn’t know exactly what she was doing, but the moment his finger was engulfed into her warm hot mouth he groaned against her, nuzzling in against the front of those gauzy panties, inhaling the heated scent of her.

Slowly, he lapped at the material, letting her feel his demanding tongue through her nearly non-existent panties. She granted him the pleasure of a soft moan and her hips rising up to meet him. He drew his hand away from her mouth, despite the fact he’d have liked to stay there very much, to tug on the thin strap that held the little panties on. They snapped without any effort, and he soon began to lap teasingly up along the length of her sex.

Without anything to occupy her hands, Arien felt very much like she’d go insane from the man's touch. Soon, however, she slid her fingers into his hair, tugging on it lightly, silently begging for more. He obliged, his hot probing tongue parting her even as one hand slide down, slipping a finger into her welcome pussy. She gasped, tightening around his finger almost immediately. “Oh Gods...” she whimpered out, opening her eyes to watch him with fascinated curiosity.

He slid his warm tongue along the entrance of her, pushing his finger into her welcoming body as fully as he possibly could, moving it along her inner wall to find that bundle of nerves that created such intense pleasure. It took him a moment before he found it, and he used that time to lap his tongue slowly, tantalizingly against the nub of her clit before drawing it fully into his mouth and suckling softly. The response he got was nothing short of perfect. She arched her back, hissing and moaning out her pleasure softly, and then lifted her hips up to encourage him further.

“Mmm, does that feel good, kitten?” he murmured quietly against her clit, slowly slipping a second finger into her welcoming depths and beginning a slow rhythmic stroking motion, in and out, in and out, his fingers curved to rub hard against her g-spot with each thrust.

“Sebast-“ she began to say his name, but cut off on a soft shiver that trailed the length of her spine, the feeling of pressure, pleasure, filling her belly and making her feel that she would surely explode any moment. Valiantly, she fought to maintain control, how mortifying it would be to experience this release with this man, here, in her art studio, on her couch. Color suffused her cheeks, and she tightened her body against the coming onslaught, unsure she’d be able to fight it off, even if she wanted too.

Sebastian noticed her tensing immediately, but it wasn’t the tensing of imminent release, no he’d know if that’s what was happening. She was fighting him; his little minx was fighting him. “Don’t fight me.” He growled out softly, the vibrations sending jolts through the nub of feeling into her belly, adding to the pressure, adding to the need to let go of her control. “Arien,” his voice whispered out, that husky, slow like molasses voice sending chills along her spine. “Let go, I’ll catch you.” He said, suddenly intensely gentle, realizing that her resistance is a certain type of vulnerability. The thought only made him want her more.

Shaking her head from side to side, Arien let out a tortured little cry, her breathing heavy and panting, her fingers holding a death grip on Sebastian soft as satin locks. “N-no... Oh dear god.” She moaned softly, eyes tightly closed. It was all Sebastian could do not to out and out rape her, take her, use her, make her his in the most carnal of ways. But no, that’s not what he really wanted. He wanted her, all of her, not just her body, and that meant he had to take his time and comfort her lovingly.

“Yes,” he whispered softly against her, beginning to lash his tongue mercilessly against her clit and angling his fingers to rub ceaselessly at the bundle of nerves within her sex. The actions, while gentle, were in no way geared for anything other then her ultimate release. All that she’d been holding back shuddered, that dam within her creaking under the strain of pressure, and soon she was writhing back against the couch, gasping for breath, silently begging for more, begging him to stop, begging him to make love to her. Everything tumbled from her mouth, and then words meant nothing any longer, only pleasure.

Tossing her head back, she felt that splitting within her, that shattering into a million shards of crystal that heralded the coming of climax. Her body tensed, held on that brink for what seemed like an instant a moment, and yet and eternity all at once, and then she fell into that deep dark and warm abyss that is ecstasy. She convulsed around his fingers, tightening spasmodically against him as she fought for air, drawing in large gulping breaths into her lungs as wave upon wave of pleasure crashed over her. In fact, she’d never felt anything so amazing, nothing so intense and awe inspiring. Sure, she’d had lovers, but this was... perfect.

As she began to come down from the intensity of climax, Sebastian slowly withdrew his fingers from her still quivering pussy, raising his head to gaze at her beautiful face with honey gold eyes nearly mad with need. He brought his hand up to his lips, licking the juices of her pleasure from his fingertips, making sure to catch every last drop as she watched with wide eyes, body still shaking in aftershocks. “I. Need. You.” He said slowly, words clipped and almost harsh. Her eyes widened quickly, and her excitement and fear scented the air with a spicy erotic fragrance.

Slowly, he stood up to tower over the slight little form of his mate, bringing his hands to the fastenings of his belt and pants. She watched in muted fascination as he slowly unbuckled the belt, pulling it through the loops one at a time then held it up. “One day I’ll have to tie your hands with my belt.” He teased softly, and was rewarded with the becoming flush of her cheeks. Excitement. Her incredible smell filled the air as he dropped the belt and moved back to unbutton the pants, pushing them off his hips and letting them pool about his ankles before stepping out of them.

Silk boxers, that’s all that graced the Greek god of a man who towered over Arien now. Irrelevantly she realized they had little black cats all over them. Okay, too cute for words, she had to smile, raising her eyes to meet his husky golden ones. She moved closer as he took a step up to the couch, his shins rubbing against the upholstery, and then her hands came up unsteadily to slide beneath the silken fabric against his inner thighs. She could see the thick shaft of his erection straining against the thin material, and all she could think about was the need that she felt to release him from all the silken confines.

Taking hold of the fabric in her hands she slowly pulled them down, freeing his cock slowly then allowing the silk boxers to flutter to the floor around his ankles. Sebastian simply watched her every movement in a way that made the small hairs on the back of her neck stand on very end. Slowly, as if with great force of will, Sebastian raised his hands to lovingly caress the soft coppery curls away from her face as she leaned in to nuzzle along the length of him while he watched. Slow, tentative, hesitant, and wholly erotic.

Flicking her tongue out, Arien tasted the length of him in a slow languid lap from base to tip, tilting her head back a little gaze up at Sebastian face as she did it, a slow grin touching her face. His honey-gold eyes flashed with carnal need, and the fingers in her hair tightened around her curls. “Don’t stop.” He growled out slowly, his voice thick with desire. She didn’t stop.

Without any more thought, Arien enveloped the head of his cock into her hot welcoming mouth, drawing on him hard, sucking the length of him into her mouth with a low soft moan that simply echoed the sounds erupting from his mouth. It was too much; there was no way he could keep the battering of his beast at bay any more. Holding her hair in both his hands he tugged her head back, giving a low growl, a frightening growl.

The reaction was so startling, that Arien’s eyes widened with sudden insecurity once more. The scent of sudden fear and anxiety only heightened the scent of arousal on the air, and Sebastian jerked her up from the couch by her hair, causing her to give a soft whimper and push away from him.

Drawing her in close he leaned his head down to capture her lips in a brutal kiss, sliding one of his hands down to loop about her body, holding her warm naked form against his, crushing her to him with an almost unmentionably tender manner. “My paint smeared kitten.” He whispered huskily against her lips, and then began to lower her to the couch onto her back, following down after her, still holding her hair in a tight grip.

“Sebastian...” she murmured softly, arching her body beneath him to rub her softness along the length of his body. “You know... it’s customary to take a girl out before you fuck her senseless on her couch.” She whispered, eyes wide, a little nervous and yet there was no fight in her anymore, not even a slight amount.

“Make no mistake, Arien, what we are doing is not simply fucking.” He replied eyes locked on her verdant green ones. “You’re my mate, mine.” And as he said it he shifted enough so that he knelt between her legs, one knee nudging her open. She obliged by willingly spreading her legs for him, and arching up when he positioned himself against the opening of her sex. Gods, she was dripping wet, and when he felt the head of his cock rubbing against her most intimate of places her took her face in both hands and lowered his lips to hers in an intense kiss just as he thrust into her. Hard, demanding, dominant.

She felt herself stretch wide to accommodate the length and width of Sebastian, and it was pleasurable to the point where it bordered on pain. That slow dull ache that is so perfect, that feeling of being filled and enflamed by some one. Arien curled her arms about Sebastian’s neck, fingers digging into the flesh of his shoulders as she held on for dear life, breathing ragged, matching the panting breaths that he was forcing his lungs to draw in.

Burying his face into her neck he drew in a soft breath, drinking in the scent of her, warm and sultry and full of sex as he began his slow rhythm, allowing her to grow used to his size, to the intrusion he represented. She rolled her hips up with each of his thrusts, accepting him fully, his actions were so gentle, firm and dominant and demanding, and yet so gentle and controlled at the same time.

Control, this man had an immense amount of it and suddenly Arien’s desire to make him loose it resurfaced with the pleasure of their love making. She moved against him, arching her back, her hips, writhing against the warmth of his chest with soft sounds that sounded almost feline even to her own ears. Lifting her head, Arien pressed her lips along the perfect curve of his shoulder, and without warning she bit him.

Why? She had no idea, it just felt right, to bite him, to get his attention, to break his concentration and his control. But whatever the reason for it, it worked. As her teeth sank into his flesh, leaving the imprint of her teeth violent and red against his smooth skin he let out a gasp of pleasure, and then some sort of low growl. His fingers slid into her hair, gripping it tightly and once more he tugged her head back, baring the delicate column of her neck to his wild gaze.

“You bit me...” Sebastian growled the tone of his voice barely human any more. His mouth dropped to her throat, kissing as he continued to thrust into her, still slow, still controlled. Arien couldn’t take it, as wonderful as the love making felt she knew this wasn’t what he wanted, somewhere deep inside of her she new without a doubt that he was holding back. She writhed beneath him, letting out a low whimpering sound as she took her hands, slipping them around him and raking them down his back.

“Yea, I bit you.” She murmured in response as he let out a gasp and a violent shudder at the scratches, his steady controlled rhythm faltering, his breathing escaping in a loud groan.

“Gods woman, you don’t know what your doing.” He growled out, crushing her mouth against her lips, devouring her hungrily, rough, and hard. Everything about him somehow turned harder, more frightening, larger. He continued to make love to her, but his strokes became rough, almost unbearably so as his breathing came in ragged gasps while he fought for his control.

“I want to know.” She whispered out, moving against him, matching his quickness, his roughness, letting out a low moan of pleasure with each of his frantic thrusts. Her hands came up to grip his hair, fingers tangling in the silken locks as she tilts her head back, baring the delicate column of her throat to him.

That must have done it, that innocent pose of supplication must have been all poor Sebastian could handle, because he let out a strangled sound, closed his eyes tight and then he was fucking her. Not just gentle love making, not the controlled slow strokes that he had been doing up until now. No, he took her lick a beast, he lifted her off the couch, turned her so she was on her knees, her body resting against the back of the couch, and then he took her from behind, draping his warmth over her back, biting viciously into her shoulder to hold her still. “Don’t fucking move.” He growled out, and the scent of her fear once more laced the air, only making it worse, only making him want her more.

She did as he said, she didn’t move, only to writhe against his thrusts, his claiming of her body. The bite stung as he did it, hurt, and for some reason it only made everything better, more erotic, more intense. She arched back against him as he held her down, draping the soft steel of his chest over her back as the pressure and pleasure began to build more, and more, and more.

With a shuddering gasp of pleasure Sebastian pounded himself into his mate, hard, rough, and demanding. The hold he had on her shoulder was so tight, that after a moment he began to taste a trickle of blood, which drove him absolutely insane, forcing him to hold her tighter, crushing her small form to his chest with a growl.

sachiaiko
sachiaiko
1,049 Followers