Painter's Passion

Story Info
She finds man upon whom to release her passion.
3.4k words
4.28
17.9k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vanessa lived alone in the mountains near a lake. Tourists often visited nearby cabins. She loved living there, especially during the different seasons. The town took different shapes and same with the people and moods. It was winter then and she couldn't wait for springtime. In the winter she was often left alone. Vanessa had a boyfriend that would come and stay with her at times, but not as often as she would like. Often she missed a man next to her at night, cuddling through those long winter nights by a fire. This was her comforting way of getting through the winter. It never happened quite like that for her.

Vanessa was a painter that's why she lived in the mountains. Over the years she played with the idea and there was a chance for her to take it seriously so she did. Vanessa had found little shop and made I her own, that's where she sold her painting form. She was pretty known within the community. Her artwork was a frequent stop for tourists. That's how she made her living, which was a pretty good one at that.

Painting was her passion most people never understood that. You had to watch her paint to see her in action. First, by putting the colors out on the palette. Next mixing them on the palette before putting it on the canvas. Then stroking the brush on the canvas applying the paint first in short strokes and then going longer. You could see the build up coming, until she stepped back and looked at the painting as if she was seeing it for the first time. It was sensual to watch her paint as if she was making love to each and everyone her paintings in some small way. The hat was exactly what she was doing. Giving a part of her self, her sexual self was the only way Vanessa known how to express it, through her paintings.

One day Vanessa was bored as the snow storm came and she was cooped up inside. She didn't feel much like painting so she was watching some show on TV that showed couples using body paints for sexual pleasure. When Vanessa first saw this, she thought "I have got to have this." Then she searched the web to find a site where she could purchase some. Vanessa wanted to use it on herself in experiment then she would have to find a willing partner.

"How hard could that be?" Vanessa thought. She placed the order for the body paints and could hardly wait for them to come.

Later that week Vanessa walked down to the post office to mail some items She noticed that there was a large package to pick up. Vanessa knew this was her paint. Excitement ran through her body she felt flushed and warm.

Vanessa walked up to the counter and gave the postman the slip of paper. He looked up at her and with a deep voice said, "How are you today?" Vanessa looked up and forgot all about her package. There she stood staring at him she'd gotten lost in his dark deep eyes.

Vanessa had always been very attracted to men with dark eyes. The voice is what made her knees weak. Vanessa asked. "Are you new in town? Nice to meet you my name is Vanessa."

He said. "Yes, I'm new here. Nice to meet you my name is Justin. I was just transferred from the city and loved it here in mountains."

Justin had just divorced. Staying in the city was too much for him, easy access for his ex. Living up here it was too difficult for her to pop in at any moment.

Vanessa asked. "Would you be interested in a drink after you get off work?"

He said. "Yes, that would be nice."

They made their date and she took her package and walked home. It was a cold day but the sun was shining brightly as she walked to her cabin.

As soon as Vanessa got inside, she ripped open the package. Yes, it was the body paint. Not wanting to use them on anyone else first she planned to try them out herself. She closed her curtains in her art room, opened up the package taking out all the primary colors.

First Vanessa took them and read the directions. Edible paint, she thought. This will be fun as she took out a new paint brush out of the box. It came with several brushes, thick and thin brushes.

Vanessa slowly took off her sweater and then her pants, next off came the panties and the bra. It was so cold her nipples protruded before she touched herself with a brush. Dipping her brush into he paint she filled the brush with paint. She took the tip of the brush and brushing it onto her stomach. Tickling her with delight. She continued it was such an erotic feeling. She could only imagine someone else doing this to her. The more Vanessa thought the more she wanted someone with her.

Vanessa remembered the postman and drinks in only a few hours. Vanessa thought of ways to get him to her house and coax him into her house so she could use her paints on him. Just imagining she could see by his size that this would be a wonderful excursion. Then she put the paints away not to waste any more until it was the right time. It was time for her to get ready to meet her date.

They had decided to meet at a little restaurant in town, there were only two. It was a nice walk from her house. Everywhere in town was a nice walk from her cabin. This is what attracted her to this little town.

As Vanessa walked inside she could see him sitting at the bar still in his uniform. Vanessa was a little nervous due to the fact she couldn't stop thinking of ways to get him to her house for the evening.

Vanessa sat next to him at the bar and ordered a drink. They began to talk, first of how he came to this little town. Their conversation was very free and easy for him. Vanessa noticed that he was at ease with her as if he had known her forever. He continued to open up his heart toward her.

Then Vanessa began to open up to him she was in awe of his free spirit. Vanessa listened to everything he was saying, hanging on every word that uttered out of his mouth. Vanessa stared at him continually into his eyes while he poured his soul into hers.


Then there was a pause and asked her. "Aren't you hungry? Wouldn't you like to eat?"

Vanessa replied. "Yes, I am hungry for a bite." Her erotic thoughts of him began again.

Vanessa had thought of a way to get him to her house.

As they talked over to a table to one another, their discussions continued to flow into their meal and after. The entire time she couldn't stop thinking of getting him into her house.

After dinner, Vanessa asked. "How does a walk sound?"

Vanessa had offered to show him some of her current work. This was the moment she'd waiting for.

He said. "I would love to see some of her work."

They began to walk toward her cabin. It was so wonderful to talk with a man the way the two of them had been talking all night. Even to her cabin the discussions flowed. They had many things in common, likes, dislikes. Although they had a lot of similarities, they were very opposite within their upbringing.

He was from the country and she was from the city. He always wanted to live in the city and she in the country. The thought that both wanted to live a small town in the mountains was peculiar.

Vanessa had never married and he had married, neither of them with children. As they walked back, she had thoughts of being old with him. She'd looked into the future for just a moment.

Vanessa had almost forgotten why she was luring him to her cabin. Again she began thinking of smoothing the paint over his muscular arms down to the elbow and leading its way back up the biceps filling in each crevice guiding up and down.

He stood there staring at her asking, "Can you hear me?"

Vanessa giggled. "I'm sorry I got lost within myself."

Evading his questions was what was making her blush. Could Vanessa lure him right where she wanted him?

As they approached her door, he leaned over and whispered into her ear. "This is the most emotional I've ever felt toward a woman. I've never felt so pulled toward any person. May I kiss you right now?

Vanessa nodded her head yes, speechless. She told him. "I feel the same."

Justin arose feelings within her that she had only felt once from a man she'd known briefly. It was right after college, she remembered a short time acquaintance who fell deeply in love for her always wondering if that man was her soul mate. Vanessa remembered his dark eyes and long hair that covered them and that he was raised in the country. Maybe that was the familiar a rarity and that mistaken feeling in the pit of her stomachs turning with excitement. Maybe that's why their discussions opened so easily.

Vanessa was willing it all to happen just as she had imagined it in her mind earlier in the day. His kiss was soft but his movements were rounded with a perfect motion then stopping and looking into her eyes.

Vanessa was lost inside his eyes feeling the intensity from them. As the kissed continued they moved into the entry of her cabin, which overlooked the huge living area and fireplace.

He took a look inside and asked. "Would you like me to get the fire going?"

Vanessa replied. "That would be nice. Would you like a cognac?"

"Yes, that sounds wonderful right now" Justin replied.

The lights in her living area were dimmed and the cream sofa facing the fireplace. It was made of river rocks deep and wide, in front of the fire was a beautiful oriental rug with shade of red and black.

Vanessa got the glasses out and the bottle of cognac. Then walked over to the fireplace noticing Justin was doing a fine job getting it started. Vanessa sat upon the rug then poured the cognac into the glasses. Vanessa watched and waited for him to take his glass and find his seat next to her by the edge of the fireplace. They both began to sip their drinks with the glow of the fire in their glasses.

No word was spoken neither saying a word just taking in the moments as they stared into each other's eye. Their lips met again slowly tasting each other. Their kisses became more passionate, moving their hands through each other's hair. Feeling the energy from each other bodies.

Justin laid her down on the rug and he moved quickly on top her. Slowly he began to unbutton her shirt then down to the button of her pants. Pulling her pants down her legs and off her feet. Vanessa was now only in her panties and bra, her eyes never losing him from her sight. Vanessa sat up and began to pull his sweater off, then began to unbutton his work shirt. Feeling the muscles as she pressed her hands against his chest. Vanessa stood up and said excused herself. "I need to get something and would be right back, please get comfortable." She said.

Vanessa walked into her studio and got the body paints and a sheet.

As Vanessa approached. There was Justin laying in front of the fire he asked her, "What is in your hand?"

Vanessa answered. "I want to share this experience with you."

Vanessa laid down the sheet and opened up the paints, got out a brush and looked at him. Justin was a little unsure of what exactly she was going to do. Then she took out some red and put some onto the brush then moved it onto his chest. Taking the brush and moving it as if it was her canvas. Stroking it up and down, he laid his head back and began to feel the movements of her stroking. Ecstasy began to run through his head.

Vanessa took another paint brush and handed it to him, he smiled at her and took her gesture and began to fill her body will the same pleasure she was inflicting on him.

The feel of the wet paint on them, they both began feverishly filling each other's body with the paints. Justin moved the brush over her nipples seeing how erect they were he wanted to take them into him mouth and bite them with his teeth. It was fully taking in each other's body and experiencing it thoroughly. Not to miss one freckle or muscle cut. The best was painting one another asses moving down the crack tickled in such a wonderful way.

Then, Vanessa moved toward his long hard cock. Taking the brush and coated it with extra paint making sure she covered it completely down to his balls and underneath them. Justin couldn't believe how excited this made him, he thought he was going to shoot his cum right out when she brushed his cock and balls and continuing down over his asshole. No one had ever made him feel this excited.

After they had covered each other, Vanessa moved to his hard cut chest and began to lick his nipples, slowing removing the paint.

Then Justin took again her gesture and took her nipple into his mouth as he desired earlier. Biting pulling them one at a time then flicking them like it was her clitoris. Then he began moving his hand feeling her hips moving as he touched her.

Both of their body tasting each other and licking learning the pleasure spots. The more they licked the better they knew each other.

Vanessa moved toward his throbbing cock and took just the head into her mouth and he couldn't stand it any longer. He told her, "I can't hold back I have to cum now." Never had he ever wanted to explode that quickly with a woman before.

Vanessa took him into her mouth further teasing and would please him anyway she could. Vanessa watched Justin as he closed his eyes. Just then he began to shake with delight. She felt the wad of cum shoot into the back of her throat. Vanessa swallowed it and was glad he came so quickly that he completely filled her mouth with his cock. Justin was much larger than Vanessa had first thought.

Justin moved his head down her body toward her pussy. Slowly he began to move his lips and tongue on her, making sure that he hit every spot that he found with the brush. He rolled her over on her ass and began to lick it. Again he could feel her movements and breaths becoming harder. He knew he was working the right spots.

Then he laid her down and moved into her hot wet pussy. Justin began licking off all the paint, feeling with his tongue against the inside of her legs. Guiding himself with his tongue. Justin could feel that she loved every minute and she was ready to cum even before he touched her clitoris. Her clit stood erect waiting for him to take it into his mouth and bite it and pull just like he did her nipples. It was as if he was reading her mind. That's exactly what he did.

Again, Justin began to get aroused this time he could hold out for much longer. He knew he could only hold back now since Vanessa has pleased him so wonderfully the first time. It had been so long since he had been with another woman. He moved his tongue on her clitoris and moved his hands all over her body.

Vanessa lay so content then when he found that spot there was no controlling anymore. Vanessa let loose all her passions and frustrations all came with her when she released her orgasm. Her loud moans came out like a dog had been hit by a car. Her body was moving in waves shaking furiously at first then almost coming to a stand still. He continued slowly just as her waves came, wanting to suck every drop of her dry. As he felt her waves hit he barely touched her clit waiting and teasing. One after another were hitting Vanessa, he wasn't sure if he was having multiple orgasms or if it was the same one. All he knew was he was giving her pleasure and the more she shook the more excited he became wanting to put his throbbing cock inside her. Feeling her wetness that now was evident it was her orgasmic juices.

Finally, Justin wanted her so badly then that he stopped and moved on top her and began to kiss her again passionately Vanessa returned the kiss licking his face off from her juices. Savoring it while he was there.

Justin moved on top her and she felt his long hard throbbing cock once again. This time Vanessa was ready to have him all of him inside her. Vanessa helped guide his way into her hot still throbbing pussy. Her juices were still flowing heavily for him, as he slowly pushed his way inside her.

Justin looked into Vanessa's eyes once again. They both felt the love between them never wanting this feeling to end. Slowly he moved inside her making sure he didn't hurt her. Vanessa was very tight. He could tell he had never had children or had a constant lovemaking partner. The slower he moved the more Vanessa moaned.

Vanessa had never had a man make her feel as if she was going to orgasm again just with his cock inside her. Justin was so ready to make love to this woman all night long. He had never been so sure of anything his entire life.

Justin moved this thrusts so slowly at first then as her moans eased up. He began to move faster thrusting into her farther and farther. He could feel how tight her pussy was and couldn't believe it. She wrapped her legs around his head.

Vanessa continued to orgasm with his thrusts each time her pussy contracting tighter and tighter. Vanessa could tell that this was exciting him so much. Each time as she panted she would lean up and kissed him.

Justin slowed down licking her at the nape of her neck between his thrust. Vanessa moved her hands toward her breasts and played and pulled them while he watched. He moved his chest against hers and they both could feel one another hearts beating fast. Vanessa pulled his ass further inside her. At the same time he pushed his cock all the way inside her both gasping for air she took her legs and put her heels into his ass pressing him even further into her.

Once inside her completely, he began to pick her up with his cock. He put his arms around her back and picked her up Vanessa began to scream with delight and they both succumb together.

Still lying together they began staring into one another eyes. They began touching one another once again, feeling the paint left. Vanessa stood up and with a wink lay back down on the sheet and handed him his glass to take a drink.

As they finished their drinks, their bodies were still covered in paint. Vanessa confessed to him that she had never had so many orgasm's one after another so quickly.

Justin said. "I've never made love to a woman like I have with you my entire life. It's as if we were meant to be together for some reason".

Vanessa told him. I've never been with anyone that has made me feel, so sensual. She did mention to him that there was a boy many years ago. In many ways, Justin had reminded her of him. One was because he was a country boy like him."

He leaned over and said, "you know, we're all born and bred the same in the country."

They laughed and continued to share the evening making love as they did the first time.