Painting Dianne

Story Info
She shows off his handiwork.
10.3k words
4.69
27.5k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Trionyx
Trionyx
1,157 Followers

If you are looking for a story with immediate or detailed sexual activity, please look elsewhere. This one develops slowly and features more the narrative than it does sex. It is by no means great literature, but I had fun coming up with the plot and characters.

All characters involved in sexual activity are well over the age of 18.

As usual, feedback and votes are appreciated.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

A nice young woman named Dianne (with two "n"s and don't you forget it) came into my nursery and garden shop late one fall looking for end of the season specials. It was a dreary day in western Oregon, there was a fine mist falling and the temperature had dropped into the low 40's. I had pretty much sold out of my plant stock, except for a few perennials that were looking fairly sad. She wasn't interested in anything in particular but just wanted to get a start on her new garden. Since it was late I turned my joke "Sorry We're OPEN" sign around to "Yes, We're CLOSED" and invited her to sit while I reviewed her options. She had just moved into an old house that needed a lot of work, but she just wanted to neaten up the exterior with a nice front garden and then turn her attention to the actual remodeling and repair work that was needed.

I spent a few minutes reviewing her gardening needs and then made some suggestions for plants that I could supply her with, drew up a quick sketch as to how they might look together in the garden and then gave her a list of other plants that she should consider in the spring. After thanking me profusely for the help, she purchased what she could and promised to return in March for the rest.

She was very attractive and pleasant and I decided then and there that I did not want to wait until March to see her again. Going out on a limb I boldly asked her if she would be interested in a quick drink at the brewpub a few doors down. She seemed a bit surprised but nodded "Yes" and said she had wanted to try their amber ale for quite some time.

After putting her plants in the trunk of her car we went over to the pub where we had a quick bite to eat, a burger for me and fish tacos for her. The beers were quite tasty, I sampled her ale and she my lager, and we agreed that we'd both like to taste some of their other offerings in the future. I used that as a lead in to ask her again. She hesitated a bit before agreeing to meet me there in a couple of weeks.

On that next occasion I arrived at the appointed time to find her already half way through a large IPA. She smiled when I came up to the table but, as the old saying goes, "The smile did not reach her eyes." She seemed tense and upset. After I ordered my brew at the counter I greeted her with a slight pat on her shoulder.

"You don't seem to be terribly happy this evening. If there is anything I can do to help, let me know. Or we could certainly reschedule."

"Oh, I'm not so OK, I guess. I just got some bad news. It seems my boyfriend, who now lives in the bay area, just decided to look for greener pastures. He dumped me via text this afternoon."

"Oh shit, that's horrible. I'm so sorry," I replied. "I certainly would understand if you wanted to cancel this evening's brew tasting."

"I was tempted to do just that, but then I decided what the Hell. I am going to try and forget the bastard and the best way to do that is to keep my mind occupied and the beer flowing. So it is your job to entertain me this evening."

"Well, I will certainly be glad to sit and chat a bit. I know how hard this can be on someone. My girlfriend and I split about six months ago and it took quite some while before it was not the only thing on my mind. If you want to talk about it, fine, but if not I'll be glad to talk about the Trailblazers, Ducks, Beavers or, if you insist, I'll even talk about the Timbers just to take your mind off things."

"You know," she laughed, "I'm a rabid Timbers fan. I was raised playing soccer, even played in college. I try to head up to Portland at least two or three times each season to see them play."

"No kidding? I never thought a sport that doesn't use hands was much worth watching. I also like to see some scoring, points on the board."

"That's just because you don't understand the game. There's a lot of strategy, player positioning and the like. You would like it a lot more if you ever played it. Seeing someone launch a ball clear across the field to the feet of running teammate is as beautiful as a 3 point jump shot from well behind the arc."

"Maybe I need to watch it a bit more. Somehow I'm not sure it is the game for me."

"Bill," she said. "due to my new found single status I happen to have two tickets to the next Timbers game that I could give to you. The bastard was going to come up for that weekend, but I guess that's off. Take someone and go on up to Portland and watch it live. The fans there are crazy and it is part of the fun."

"Dianne, that is very nice of you, but I could only accept them if you would be willing to go with me.

"No, Silly," she laughed, "The tickets are for you. Take a friend and enjoy the day."

"Uh, I'm 'between' girlfriends right now and I would really enjoy going with you. Maybe you could teach this Neanderthal a thing or two about the game. Come on, it could be fun."

She eventually agreed and we arranged for the trip together. I picked her up and we drove to Portland chatting all the way. We cracked jokes and generally had a good time together. At the game I was surprised at the crowd's enthusiasm. There was chanting, yelling, flag waving and plenty of beer was consumed. I limited myself to just one, as did Dianne, and she spent much of the game giving me a running commentary on the details of the sport.

The Timbers scored three goals while allowing two. There was a fellow dressed as a lumberjack and with each Timbers goal he would fire up his chainsaw and cut a slab of wood off a log, raise it over his head and march around the field holding it up for all to see.

All in all I had a great time both at the game and on the way home. She was excited, happy with the win and quite talkative. When I went to drop her off she surprised me with a warm but brief kiss at her door, something I was not at all expecting. She thanked me for the wonderful time and said we needed to get together again soon.

I look back on that day as the start of our long-term relationship. We started dating occasionally after that and in a matter of a couple of months we became somewhat closer. I still sensed a bit of her reserve about a physical relationship and I did not push for intimacy at all. We certainly spent time kissing and, to use an old term, necking like teenagers, but it wasn't until New Years Eve that our physical relationship took a giant step forward.

For Christmas she had flown back east to visit her parents. I had previously invited her to a big New Years party and she apparently wanted to go, so she cut her trip back home short and returned on the thirtieth. She called me about how she should dress and on a whim I suggested that we should dress up for the event.

That night I wore a tuxedo, brought her a small wrist corsage and met her at her door. Her outfit stunned me. She had on a gorgeous, deep blue, skin-tight dress that flared out slightly below the knees. The most memorable feature was a plunging neckline that went practically to her belly button and her back was completely bare. Now Dianne was an attractive woman with a very nice figure, curves in all the right places and breasts to die for. I never did like huge boobs but hers were full, appealing and, in this dress, seemed to defy gravity. It was all I could do to keep from staring down at her cleavage and keep my eyes above her chest.

Finally just as we got to the car she giggled, "I hope you can keep your eyes on the road."

"I do to," I replied. "You sure know how to get my attention."

She was the hit of the party. I don't think any of my friends had met her and they all wanted to talk with her, particularly the men. As the night wore on and as the alcohol was consumed the talk got more risqué and the laughter got louder. I watched Dianne circulate and meet others. She occasionally would sit down and lean over to pick up her glass and her breasts seemed to practically spill out of her top.

Up until this evening she had been fairly conservatively dressed and wore the typical Northwest jeans and flannel most of the time. I had not seen this sexy, almost vampy nature of hers. As the hour wound down towards midnight she spent more time with me and with our arms around each other's waist. Just prior to the final countdown she grabbed my hand and whispered she wanted to go somewhere away from the group. I looked around and saw that the kitchen was empty so I led her in there.

As the countdown hit one minute before midnight she hopped up on the counter, pulled her dress up to thigh level and pulled me between her legs. At twenty seconds I leaned in for a kiss and she grabbed my right hand and slipped it beneath her top, right onto her breast.

"Ten!" I gently rubbed her breast and nipple.

"Nine!"

"Eight!" "Don't stop."

"Seven!"

"Six!" "I won't."

"Five!"

"Four!" "Mmmmm, that's nice."

"Three!"

"Two!" "Yes, it is."

"One!"

"Happy New Year!"

We then kissed deeply and slowly as my hand continued to massage her breast and nipple.

"Happy New Year, Dianne. I hope it is better than the last."

"If this is any indication, I think it will be. Take me home, please. I want more than I can get here with all these people around." She practically mauled me in the car and on the sidewalk up to her place. She fumbled with the key, finally got the door open and then dragged me inside.

"I guess I have a little secret to tell you. I get really, really horny when I have flashed some skin. I don't know why, but it happens every time," she said.

"Well I know a lot of those guys will probably be fantasizing about you tonight, so maybe you did a lot of people a favor," I replied.

With that she reached behind her and I heard the faint sound of a slow zipper opening and then she smiled at me and asked if there was anything I could do to help her. I smiled back, reached over to her, kissed her deeply as I untied the knot behind her neck and let the dress slowly drop down to her waist. I kept kissing her until she murmured that her breasts were feeling neglected. With that I reached up and gently teased the nipples until they crinkled up into small marbles.

She then pulled back from me and with a sexy smile slowly reached down and gently pushed the dress down from her hips until it fell to the floor. There she stood totally nude. Oh what a beauty she was. Dianne was slightly taller than average, had a wonderfully full figure without a hint of flab, a flat, tight belly and just a bit of definition to the muscles of her limbs. Her breasts were full and without a bit of sag and in my opinion, perfect. Over her pubic area was an arrow of trimmed hair with just a hint of red color, contrasting slightly with her brunette hair above.

"Like what you see?"

"Oh, absolutely. You kept yourself well hidden these past few months, I have to say."

"Care to take a girl to bed?"

"I most certainly do."

She then grabbed my hand and started to pull me down a little hall just off the living room. Once we were in the bedroom she turned to me and reached up and kissed me deeply once again. My hands roamed over her back and butt.

"Sir, you have way too many clothes on. Let me help you with that." She pulled at my tie, then dropped my coat and worked at my shirt. I reached down and took care of the shoes and pants and in no time I was down to my boxers, which did not hide an obvious erection.

"Hmmm. Nice, just like Mama Bear, not too big and not too small," she said as she felt my cock. She then dropped the boxers to the floor and pulled me down to the bed. She was quite aggressive and rolled me onto my back. She then crawled up on top and slid her obviously wet slit right over my cock.

"I'm clean and on the pill. You?"

"I'm sorry Ma'am, but I have to confess that I have bad news. I am not on the pill."

"You tease, I thought you were going to tell me you had some horrible disease."

"Nope, I'm clean, too."

With that she plunged down on my cock, then up and down rubbing her clit on my pubic bone with each stroke. Her orgasm was astoundingly quick and occurred in just a minute or so. I had not come yet when she leaned over and rested on my chest.

"Boy, I had to get that first one taken care of. I was just so damn horny after flashing skin at that party. Now I can slow down and take care of you."

"That's OK." I whispered in her ear. "I was glad to be of service, though I didn't really DO anything."

"Yes you did. You let me have my way and take care of a long neglected need. I thank you for that." She then started to rise up and down with long, slow strokes. She would hold herself with my tip just inside of her and then squeeze her muscles and tease that area right under the head. She knew exactly how to tease me and in no time I started to climax. I reached up and grabbed her and pulled her down onto my cock and thrust in and out several times before collapsing back onto the bed.

A few minutes later she asked if I was a one shot wonder or if I might be able to try things again. I reassured her that I was in no way finished with her. I rolled her off of me and pushed her flat on her back. With slow, moist kisses I explored her neck, breasts, belly and eventually I worked myself down to her pussy.

With a combination of little darts of my tongue on her clit and then slow licks up and down her slit, and even a few thrusts into her vagina, I got her breathing deeper, tensing up and moaning quietly. Moisture was pouring from her so I slid two fingers into her and rubbed her G spot. I kept lapping up the moisture and bringing it to her clit, circling it repeatedly until she rose up crying "Oh my God" and had what appeared to be a strong orgasm. She eventually relaxed back on the sheets with her hands gently stroking my hair.

"You can stop licking me. My clit can get too sensitive after I've come and I need a break. That was an unbelievable experience. Thank you."

"Glad to be of service, the pleasure was all mine."

"Oh, no it wasn't. But I get your meaning. How about you? Interested in a bit more?"

"Hmmm, maybe." I teased.

"Well, how about I give you some oral gratification also? Interested?"

"Oh, I guess, if you insist," I joked.

With that she dropped down to my cock and proceeded to administer probably the best blowjob I have ever had. Now almost any blowjob is a treat, but this one was particularly good. She didn't try to take me too deep, but she spent a lot of time just licking and sucking on the area just blow my knob. Using the squeeze method she keep me on edge for what seemed like an eternity before she let me come.

I fell back on the bed and she nuzzled up to me and demanded a kiss. We kissed deeply for a few minutes before she said, "I really like it that you are not afraid of your come. You ate me out with your come in me and then kissed me right after the blowjob. Some guys weird out and won't consider anything that might have them get their own come in their mouths. How come, no pun intended?"

"I have no idea. I figure it can't be toxic and if you can get it in your mouth, why can't I?"

"Well, it is nice of you. By the way, I'm thinking you might get lucky again, if you play your cards right."

"I would be honored, Ma'am, and look forward to the occasion."

We then lay there gently rubbing and nuzzling each other until we drifted off to sleep. The next morning I was awakened by the smell of coffee brewing and the sound of her humming. I put on my boxers and strolled into the kitchen. She had not bothered with any clothing and was totally naked.

"Happy New Year, Honey. Coffee will be done in a few seconds. Cream or sugar?"

"Both please, and a happy one to you as well. I think that this could be a nice way to wake up every day."

"Don't get your hopes up too high. I just decided to stay au naturel this morning. I told you last night that exposing myself is a turn on for me. Well, here's hoping it works again!"

"Well it certainly is working for me. Give me some coffee and a naked lady and I'm good for the day."

"Well, we'll just have to see if you are truly good for the entire day."

We had a quick breakfast and went back to the bedroom. I have to admit my cock was not good for the entire day, but my tongue and fingers helped and we did enjoy ourselves immensely over and over.

After that our relationship continued to grow. We spent more and more time together and I started helping with her remodel. I teased her on one occasion that she was just a whore, giving me sex in return for help with her remodeling. That earned me a few whacks across the head with a pillow and she responded that if I ever planned on getting any more that I had better finish the painting in the guest bedroom. I told her that proved my point, which earned me several more whacks. Our teasing was all good-natured and seemed to go along with a very nice degree of comfort with each other.

Valentine's Day proved to be another eye opening experience. I had invited her out to a nice club for dinner and dancing. I had sent her a wonderful, unique floral arrangement made by a florist friend of mine and brought with me a small necklace with a pendant made from a deep red garnet stone. When I arrived she was not quite ready, so I bided my time in her living room admiring my paint job of the ceiling.

When she came in I could barely speak. She had on the classic little black dress, a thin scarf around her neck and stiletto heels, and nothing else that I could see. Her neckline was quite low, not like the dress at New Years however, and emphasized her wonderful breasts. The dress was skin tight, seemed to be painted on her and it stopped only several inches below her cheeks.

"Well, are you going to say anything? Happy Valentine's Day? My, you look lovely tonight, Dear?"

"Uh, I, uh, don't know what to say. You look ravishing, that much is for sure. Uh, how did you get that dress on? Put it on wet and let it shrink to your skin?"

"No, it was a struggle but I was able to pull it on. Like it?"

"Absolutely, but our dancing will have to be fairly conservative or you'll end up flashing the entire club."

"Don't forget, Honey," she responded, "I told you how I can get really frisky when I have exposed myself a bit, didn't I? Well, maybe, just maybe, you'll get lucky again tonight."

"I certainly hope so. Dianne, I've brought you a nice little something that might go well with your outfit. Here, try it on."

I was right, the necklace did go well with her outfit and I had fun standing behind her, pretending to have trouble with the little clasp and letting my hands drift over her neck and upper breast area. She giggled and shooed me to the door so we wouldn't be late for dinner.

Watching her get in and out of my car was a treat. There was no way she could do it without me seeing all the way, though in the dark I couldn't tell for sure, but I didn't think she had any panties on at all. I confirmed my suspicion when I guided her into the restaurant and let my hand slip down over her waist and butt.

Our table, made of wrought iron with a glass top, was in a remote corner of the club's restaurant. She demurely slipped into her chair across from me and reached over with her hand, grasped mine and said, "Thank you for the flowers and the necklace. You're very sweet."

"You're very welcome."

Our waiter then came by, dropped off the menus and we ordered a nice bottle of pinot gris. After he brought it to our table he seemed to pay particular attention to Dianne while taking our orders. We drank and chatted a bit about this and that, just enjoying each other's company. I then commented about the waiter's attention to her and she responded that maybe he liked what he saw under the table. I looked down and I could easily see that the dress was pulled quite high and in the semidarkness of the room I was sure I could see her pussy, or maybe not.

Trionyx
Trionyx
1,157 Followers