Painting Pumpkins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
carrie-on
carrie-on
19 Followers

I could hear the smile in Taylor's voice as she said,"Oh, Carrie, that would be great! Can you be here tomorrow afternoon about 12:30?"

"Sonny told me it will take about 4 or 5 hours to paint the costume that he designed, and the party is tomorrow night. I would love it if you can join us."

"I see no problem in being there at 12:30,but as for joining you tomorrow night, I’m sorry, I have other plans. Thanks anyway. I'll see you tomorrow."

I was so excited about seeing Taylor that I could hardly sleep. My husband even commented on the fact that I was very restless and tossed and turned all night. I told him I was nervous because this would be the first time any of my artwork would be shown publicly. It was very important to me that this worked out well.

I spent the morning cleaning my house and then about 11:30,I got ready to go to the studio. I put on a pair of jeans and a red sweatshirt that I always used for painting, but underneath I had a black lace bodysuit. I always feel sexy when I wear it and I knew that being around Taylor would only increase my arousal.

When I got there, Taylor was ready and even though Sonny's arm was broken, he and Taylor had the paints and brushes ready. The pattern that they wanted me to follow was on the table so that I could get an idea of what they wanted.

Taylor had her hair pulled up in a tight knot on the top her head so it wouldn't get in the way. Her long, elegant neck was just begging for a caress and before I realized it, my hand was on her cheek and stroking down, feathery soft. I could feel her pulse in her neck...racing...pounding. Suddenly, I was kissing her without even taking into consideration where I was or the fact that Sonny was in the room.

She turned and was kissing me back, her arms wrapped around me, rubbing my back through the sweatshirt. She put her hands under the hem and pulled it up and over my head.

"Hmm, what do we have here?” she said, as she revealed the bodysuit.

"Looks very tasty in there." She unbuttoned my jeans and slid her hand inside, finding the slit in the bodysuit that made for easy access to my wet pussy. She slid a finger inside of my pussy and rubbed my hard clit, then pulled it out and stuck it in her mouth. "Mmmmm, I was right...very tasty." She pulled my jeans down the rest of the way, leaving them at my ankles, pushed me against the table and told me, "Lean back and enjoy, baby, 'cause I sure will." She smiled at me and winked as she said it.

Taylor pulled the crotch of my bodysuit apart and buried her nose in my crotch, inhaling deeply..."Mmm, I love the smell of an aroused pussy." She then slipped her tongue in and lightly flicked my clit, then sucked it harder and harder until I thought she was going to pull it off. Oh, my god...it felt sooo good.

This beautiful lady in front of me had such a talented tongue. I thought I would jump off of the table when she pushed a finger into me and moved it in and out of me, fucking me while she sucked and licked my clit.

She reached up to the table and pulled down an airbrush, that didn't have a paint bottle attached to it, and pulled the trigger, sending a rush of cool, pressurized air across my clit. I exploded with the hardest orgasm I had ever had when she did. It was so intense, my head was pounding, my heart was thumping and I was quivering so much, you would have thought I was having a seizure from the way I was jerking. I was sure my moans could be heard all over the countryside. Sonny was standing there awestruck and while Taylor was still eating my pussy he came up behind her, pulled her thong to one side and began fucking her like there was no tomorrow. His cock was so big and round, that I thought there was no way that it would fit, but she must have been pretty wet, because he slid right in. He thrust harder and harder, and the more he did the more the harder she sucked on my clit, flicking it wildly, pushing her fingers deeper into me than I would have imagined. Once again, I came so hard, I flooded her face and the floor with my juices.

I then sat back and watched as Sonny and Taylor rearranged themselves, so that he was fucking her in the missionary style, with their bottoms facing towards me. I had never actually watched anyone make love before and it was incredible. He pulled out when he was ready to cum and shot his load all over her stomach and breasts.

After they lay there, breathing heavily, I said,” Sonny, I can understand now, why you like to watch Taylor making love, that was wonderful to watch. The exquisite faces she was making as she orgasmed was a sight, and her moans were incredible to listen to."

They both smiled at me, and I wanted to snuggle with them, but I knew if I did that we would never get Taylor's costume done, so I reminded them of the time.

Taylor held out her hand and I helped her up. She came into my arms and hugged me, and then stepped back and reached for the Pond's cold cream that is used under the paint. She took out a glob and then handed me the jar, then began rubbing it on her arms. I took some and began covering her back and buttocks, caressing her and loving the feel of her curves under my palms and fingers. When I moved to cover her legs, I could smell the juices from their lovemaking, and it was making me wet again. I stuck my tongue in her slit, while holding onto the backs of her thighs and for the first time in my life tasted pussy juice and semen combined. It was ambrosia and I will never forget the taste for as long as I live.

I stopped what I was doing and stood up, kissed Taylor deeply and turned to mix the paints. The first thing I wanted to do was paint her from the neck down, a deep midnight blue. This was easy except for the fact that I was still horny and it was hard to concentrate. When the paint was sprayed across her nipples, they hardened to little buttons, and I reached out to pinch one, then the other. I continued spraying and the whole time we were talking about sex, so I continued to get hornier as the time passed. I finished painting the background and changing to a fine white tip, drew the outlines of the rest of the picture. A full moon on the front and back of her right shoulder, I sprayed it white and then picked up the brush with the silver and shaded in the face in the moon. Standing back, I then painted short little bursts of the silver, so that Taylor was covered in a fine mist and looked like she was covered with thousands of stars. Stopping for a few minutes, I walked over and looked at the drawings Sonny had done and asked him if I could make a few suggestions and adaptations.

"Yes of course, this is your painting now, not mine, so paint what you feel is right, all I ask is that you incorporate a few things into your creation." He showed me what he wanted and then left.

I turned to Taylor, explained to her what I wanted to do and she loved the idea.

Starting at her left foot I painted an old, gnarled tree up and around her leg and side and partly on her back with the branches spreading out her arms and across her chest. I continued painting using the silver paint, but this time with a fine tip and I put gossamer spider webs across her breasts and stomach, so that they looked as if they were hanging from the branches, with a small spider hanging just above her slit and another sitting on her left nipple. In the background I painted small gravestones, and at the base of the tree, you could see a touch of orange from something that was hidden behind the tree. I turned Taylor around and her delectable buns were right in my face. I nuzzled her crack and inhaled deeply, Taylor still smelling of the lovemaking that had gone on earlier, and it was wonderful. Once I remembered what I was supposed to be doing, I gathered my wits and began using orange paint and painted two jack-o-lanterns on her butt. The faces leering and the eyes shining when I used fluorescent paint,really looked awesome.

By the time I finished, Taylor’s gorgeous body was transformed into a walking graveyard and it looked so haunting. On the front of her body I painted a skeleton with glow-in-the-dark paint and you could see the tree, the pumpkins, the graveyard behind the bones. On her back I painted the skeleton as if it were standing behind the pumpkins and the graveyard. The spider webs looked like they were hanging between the ribs of the skeleton. I painted the skull on her face with the moonlight looking as if it were shining out of her eyes. She set it off when she went into the other room and reappeared wearing a black hooded cape and ankle high black stiletto boots. Sonny had returned and he loved the look. He was dressed for the ball wearing all black, and his cape was over his head, giving him the appearance of being headless, which was what he was supposed to be. He was carrying a large foam pumpkin with a leering face to complete his ensemble.

Looking at the two of them really made me wish I were going too, if for nothing else but to hear what was said about my painting. I had promised the kids though that I would take them trick-or-treating and then we would go to a Haunted House that was in the next town.

I went home and the next afternoon, the phone rang. It was Taylor, calling to tell me about the wonderful time they had, and the rave reviews for my painting. "Everyone assumed that Sonny did the painting, and they were amazed when he began to tell them about his new protégé and her talent as an air brush artist."

"I wouldn't be surprised if you get more calls for the parties that are famous around this town." I could hear the sensuousness in her voice as she said it and I smiled as I thought about painting pumpkins and what it led me to this year."

carrie-on
carrie-on
19 Followers
12