Painting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lisa..." I whispered, as if people were listening to us "I need to go to the bathroom"

She seemed to find it amusing "Well, OK there girlie let me pull this inflatable toilet out of my pocket!" She the proceeded to pantomime inflating a toilet and using it, and I will admit it was comical up until the point she squatted down ... she has always been clean shaven and I got a view I wont soon forget. When she had finished her forensic display I persisted that I really did need to go.

"Well use the woods there are plenty around here"

She was right about that, the neighborhood she lived in was full of huge old houses, and consequently had lots of huge old trees as well. Normally I cant stand the new cookie-cutter neighborhoods were they rip down all the trees then plant skinny ass ones in their place, but the road was completely surrounded by trees. There was thick underbrush encroaching on the road surface and at some points the pavement disappeared under bushes and tall grass.

"I cant just trump off into the woods I'll step on something or get lost ... its too dark for that" I didn't want to believe myself but I had to ... it was just too dark and the woods too thick for a naked barefooted girl to try walking around in. I'd end up getting poison ivy or oak or sumac or SARS or who knows what else in there. Not to mention an insect bite on any sensitive area would prove extremely embarrassing and painful. I looked around for any other options but I couldn't see any, save for utilizing someone's front yard, and that was just too far over the line for me. A little ways up the road I could see a storm drain, at least that is somewhat more civilized then leaking all over the street. I walked up to it and told my partner in crime to keep watch for me.

With great trepidation I squatted down over the sewer and released myself, never feeling more self-conscious about anything in my life, including the time I was pantsed in middle school. Only a few seconds into it, I hear Lisa say "Maybe these people can help us." I froze. What people? I looked up and saw a car coming toward us. How it had gotten so close without either one of us noticing I have no idea, but they could probably see us already as they rolled in our direction. As luck you have it, the same side of the street I chose to utilize, was the same one they were driving down. I had to clamp it down and stand up to help Lisa cover herself. With great effort I stopped what I was doing and stood, bear hugging Lisa from behind and covering her pussy with my hands, so she could cover her massive breasts as much as possible. In case your wondering how we thought of this arrangement so fast, we've had to do it before, but that's another story.

"What do we say to them?" She asked, a little bit of nervousness overcoming her buzz.

"Lets try 'this is the police'" I replied sarcastically.

The was slowing, the passengers had most assuredly seen us as this point. They slid into the other lane to get around us, and stopped in front. The drivers side was facing us and we simply stood there, unknowing of what to expect. The windows on all sides rolled down and I could count two guys in the front and two in back, and what I thought was a girl in-between in the back-seat but I couldn't be sure. The driver spoke first.

"Uh ... you girls on a dare or something?" He asked

"No just had car trouble" I Quickly answered, praying that he wasn't some sicko

"Maybe we could offer you a ride?"

"You are the police!" Lisa blurted, and I almost knocked her down in frustration.

The guys glanced around nervously, probably wondering if they were being setup for something. I was getting antsy, and really close to hopping from one foot to the other from having to go so bad. All I wanted was for them to leave. I could feel Lisa's wetness and it was starting to arouse me, but my other functions were taking priority. I had never felt a woman become that aroused before, and I was sure the guys could tell. Briefly I shifted my hands over and when I did, the tip of my fingers glanced across her clit, and she shuddered.

"Are you two lesbians?" One of the back-seat guys asked.

"No, we both love cock!" Was Lisa's immediate response

At that point I got scared. She had just hung a giant neon 'rape us' sign over our heads and I was petrified these guys were going to take her up on her unintentional invitation. I couldn't hold it any longer ... my fright and my full bladder conspired against me and I lost control. Lisa let out a yelp and jumped away from me, skittering behind their SUV to hide. I had never been so humiliated in my life. I was only able to cover my chest as liquid cascaded down my legs to the pavement. I couldn't run, I couldn't hide.

"Dude is she peeing on herself?" I heard a new voice ask

"Yeah she is ... lets get out if here that's gross and I just finished a whole Mountain Dew"

The windows went up and the car drove off. We were in the clear. Lisa hugged me and said it wasn't really my fault and not to worry about it, and we made the rest of the way back to her house without incident or conversation. I showered again at her place, got dressed and we walked back - taking a different route - to her car with a spare set of keys. She took me home chattering all the way, almost as if she didn't remember what happened. A few weeks later we got together for the weekend and on the way back from the movies we stopped in a park. Lisa got out of the car and I watched stupefied as she pulled her sundress over her head, removed her bra and tossed them back in the open window. I asked her what she was doing, she simply leaned into the passenger window, kissed me, and said huskily:

"Jumper ... lets go for a walk"

12