Pairing Punishment Pt. 01

Story Info
Punishment time for Sir's sluts.
1.3k words
3.83
44.5k
6
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/26/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

sabrina dropped to her knees once she saw who was standing in the kitchen of her house...coat unceremoniously laying by the door. "Oh my fucking gawd..." she drawled slowly, letting the tears stream down her face. "...Sir."

His Mr. Clean appearance was magnified tenfold by the faded and worn camo fatigue pants, sans t-shirt and bare feet. Sexy as fuck was a mild way of describing His appearance.

"Yes, my blond bitch," was His verbal reply; but it was the non-verbal ones that made sabrina avert her eyes to the floor and physically cower. The clenched fists, tense jawline, and that sinister smile. "Didn't expect to see Me so soon, my sneaky little pet? Did you really think I wouldn't catch wind of your deception and desire to be away from my control?"

Stepping to the side as He said the last word, sabrina caught the first glimpse of her Alpha Sister and Queen, laying in the adjoining room on the floor; devoid of clothes. The position she was in looked odd, and sabrina's fear amped up beyond her logical reasoning and she leapt off the floor. It was then that she could see that justine was laying on a blanket, hog tied in the back by both hands and feet.

Sir was anticipating sabrina's disobedience and easily snatched her by the wrists and quickly restrained her flailing arms. Rage flooded quickly through her veins and was distorting her thoughts to the point of losing sight of who she was, who justine was and who Sir was to both of them. Forgetting that the last year of her life, she'd been Sir's submissive...trusted pet and bitch; justine...His beloved slave and Queen of T/their small family. A Man who loved both of His girls fiercely and wouldn't hurt either of them permanently...even if His life depended on it.

sabrina tried to cry out, but was swept off her feet so quickly it jolted the words away and an "eep" came out instead. Flying backwards through the air, held up by Sir's massive arms, she was being moved to the center island and quite forcefully dumped onto the counter there.

"Don't fucking make this any worse for either of you, sabrina. Shut your mouth now before it ends up gagged for a very long time." The words were so harsh and laced with venom, fresh tears tracked unbidden down her face. Added to the sadness was complete and utter shame for making her Sir so mad to resort to such behavior; the overflowing emotions made her shoulders heave and sobs escaped from her lips as quietly as manageable.

sabrina and justine had planned a weekend getaway together, complete with spa treatments, exotic foods and expensive wine. they'd hoped to be home before Sir/Master was back from His business trip in two days, all pampered and fresh and sweet smelling and ready for abuse. Something had gone terribly wrong somewhere for Sir to not only be home, but for Him to think the girls were caravanning off somewhere to get away from Him.

Before sabrina could do much more processing of her and justine's situation, the steel band of arms wrapped around her released and just as quickly, her right wrist was cuffed and pulled tightly behind her back. The process was repeated with her other wrist and then the D-rings were joined so she was restrained.

Sir backed away slowly, but sabrina kept her head lowered and her hair hanging in her face. There was no possible way that she looked like anything short of a hideous monster at this point, with red, puffy eyes, tears running every which direction and her nose doing the same.

"Eyes on me, bitch," Sir said in an almost monotone voice and then added, "you have no right to hide your face and emotions from Me. In fact, if you look away again, I will add a spicy enema to your agenda for today."

sabrina's backside nearly spasmed thinking about that heinous punishment, and quickly snapped her head up in response. Hoping to see her Sir's face at least softened a bit since she'd obey, it was startling to see His handsome face scrunched up in a scowl and His eyes narrowed on her. The intense stare was cold and heartless and sabrina couldn't help the fresh flood of sadness that enveloped her entire body, but she didn't not lower her gaze. Eyes locked on each other and tears flowing freely, not a single glimpse of compassion appeared to soften His face.

There was an aire of dread that filled the space between them and sabrina was having a hard time holding still. Never had there been such anger venomously gracing Sir's stoic presence and the urge to flee, but knowing she was restrained started a tremor through her body that would ultimately lead to a panic attack if she didn't settle herself down. Her sobs turned into labored and raged breaths that made it evident that things were getting out of hand.

Sensing the change, Sir took a deep breath, letting His nostrils flare immensely as He released the air and His shoulders relaxed as well. A cry came from the living room, and His head snapped to that direction just as justine cried out half muffled, "Master....please....mercy..."

Spinning on His heel and stomping off towards justine, sabrina could hardly make out what was happening in the other room through her swollen eyes, but it almost looked as if Sir kissed justine's temple before stuffing a handkerchief into her mouth. sabrina didn't need to see, for she could easily hear the resounding slap against her Queen's bare ass and the quiet that followed.

Sir entered the kitchen again, this time with his gaze strictly on her V-neck t-shirt and cleavage. Without remorse, Sir grabbed in one hand the t-shirt material between her breasts, including the bra, and pulled it forward. Eyes held firmly on her Sir's head, sabrina didn't see the knife He was wielding until it was already slicing through the fabric of her clothes, leaving her heaving chest exposed.

The knife was dropped out of sabrina's sightline, but the clang as it hit the floor and then Sir's upper body flexed and moved before it sounded like it was being pushed away from them.

Sir's head quickly raised up and His eyes were again staring at sabrina, this time with less hostility, but still with bone chilling anger. Parting her thighs, He stepped in between her legs, pulling her close to the edge of the counter before wrapping the hair from her ponytail in His hand and yanking down....hard. sabrina's head snapped up accordingly, and Sir flashed a menacing smile before saying, "You. Are. Mine," punctuating each word.

Calloused fingers plucked and pulled at her right nipple, lightly at first, and then hard enough to make her squirm. The feeling was quickly replaced with hardcore, gut wrenching pain as something more sinister than just fingers was attached. Sir let go of sabrina's hair, but she didn't dare disobey and look away from His face. Instead, she focused on the furrow working in and out from his eyebrows and back, as He concentrated His attention on something in between them.

sabrina heard a faint metallic spinning before the second nipple clamp was attached without any preparation. And the amped up pain rating was well over her "holy fuck" radar, so obviously this one was tightened on to the maximum extent of the clasp. Not allowed any time to adjust, Sir moved back to the clamp on her right breast, but this time He looked up and stared intently into sabrina's eyes as He tightened that one to the maximum as well.

"With each breath you take, i want you to think about how i must have felt being left in limbo like that. Not only my phone calls and texts being ignored, but not knowing where my two sluts were and if either of you were hurt. It was like a knife being stuck in my chest, sabrina."

((To be continued...))