Paizuri Massage

Story Info
A man goes for a massage and gets even more.
1.6k words
4.35
23.9k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I live a hard life in labor; I'm always on my feet and moving heavy loads around the docks. One day after a hard day of work of running around for my boss of moving things from A -- B and dealing with body crushing work, I wanted to relax. My body ached and I had knots in the muscles of my back from doing so much work. I needed something to take the edge off, something that would help make my day better after such a hard day. So; I decided to go to a massage parlor.

I didn't know of any nearby so I looked them up and found one not too far from where I worked and so I went in hopes of getting some relaxation and release. Not sexual release, just a release of tension from the day. I was completely innocent and didn't know that the massage parlor I was going to offered Happy Endings. I should have read the description of the parlor a little more.

I entered the parlor called 'Paizuri Parlor' and we greeted by a lovely receptionist. She was a nice petite Asian woman, long black hair, fair skin and a dress that showed a lot, especially her cleavage. I tried not to look and so I looked to the price and time board behind her.

I asked for a 30 min massage which cost 60$ and that sounded good. She told me what would happen during the massage (sort of -- she didn't really speak fluent English) and led me to my room. I went in and there was a masseuse waiting for me. She was really hot too. Young 20's with black hair; a nice body, great boobs and a very nice bubble butt from what I could see. But just like before, I tried not to stair. She spoke much better English than the receptionist.

"Hello; I am Suki, I will be your masseuse today." She said as she took me by the hand and guided me into our room and to the massage table.

After the short meet and greet; I stripped which was a little awkward since Suki was in the room with me. Then I got on the table with a towel covering my butt and got into the usual position and awaited Suki's lovely touch. Ski's hands were very nice as she massaged the knots from my back. Then my sore arms were next. After that, my legs and she worked a little slower on my legs. which was nice. I especially liked it when her hands strayed a little high passed the towel. I couldn't keep myself from getting a little hard as her nimble fingers lightly went along my ball's.

It was somewhat of a normal massage for the first twenty minutes I guess. We spoke a little of work and the day. Practically telling her why I was there getting the massage. She was nice.

So after the massage ended I guess; she started leading her hands up a little high in the thigh zone again and I squirmed a little as her fingers touched my cock. I couldn't help getting a hard on at that point. Since I wasn't getting much sex in my life, this was as close as I had come in months. I flipped over shortly and loved looking at Suki's beautiful body, especially when she would massage my chest and I could see right down her deep cleavage. Her tits were big and looked squishy. I tried not to look since every little glimpse gave me even more of a hard on. I didn't want to offend her or cause an awkward situation.

But; it couldn't be helped. Suki saw my hard on and as much as I tried not to... I kept glancing at her amazing tits. Shortly after; Suki told me to sit on the side of the table which I thought was an odd request. I did it anyway and tried to hide my boner with the towel she gave me. It didn't work thought because she said that this part of the massage didn't require the towel so she took it away from me and told me to close my eyes. At the time, I thought that it was a sensory type massage, or maybe she didn't want me looking at her tits anymore. I was still feeling awkward about my cock being in the open for her to see.

I waited a few seconds and heard sounds. The sound of fabric rustling; lotion being applied to skin, her kneel in front of me and then I felt an amazing feeling. Still with my eyes closed; Suki wrapped her boobs around me cock and coated my cock with her tight, oiled-up cleavage.

I opened my eyes wide after feeling the sudden sensation and saw what she was doing. "What are you doing?" I asked.

She simply said one word with a hint of confusion to how I was reacting. "Paizuri." And I had no idea what the hell that meant.

"Pai-zur-i?" I asked.

"You do know this is a Happy Ending's parlor don't you? Paizuri means 'titty fucking'. Our parlor is called Paizuri Parlor." She said and she gentle and subtly went up and down with her boobs stroking my cock. I guess she was trying to seduce me into letting her titty fuck me or give me 'Paizrui' as she called it.

It was true; the parlor was called Paizrui Parlor but I just thought it was a strange type of massage which I guess it still is. Titty fucking customers. Don't get me wrong; it felt amazing but the sudden titty fucking was well... very sudden. I calmed down from the shock of it all and tried saying that she didn't have to.

"Oh, no, you don't have to..." I trialed off as she went up on my shaft with her tits and it felt amazing, especially when my knob got squeezed between her cleavage.

"Paizuri?" Suki said again, I guessed she was asking if I wanted her to continue. And how could I say no to her or her amazing tits, wrapped around my cock and making me light headed in bliss.

I nodded my head then and so Suki went to work with the titty fucking... or Paizuri as she called it. I then explained to her that I didn't know that it was that type of parlor and she giggled politely at the situation. I thought it was funny as well.

Then she started to titty fuck me faster after pressing her boobs together a little more to add pressure to my cock. She also flicked her tongue out a little and licked the tip of my cock and it's hole and that felt awesome.

Not long after my cock had become incredibly sensitive and I was on the verge of cumming in between her boobs. I had never received this type of treatment from anyone before, no a girlfriend, one night stand, nobody. But this Paizuri was something I grew to like.

"I'm gonna cum soon." I told her.

Suki then titty fucked me even faster and harder as she started talking dirty to me. "That's right; cum for your masseuse. Let her milk your penis dry." She said.

All her words seemed to do was build up more of a load for her when I came. Her titty fucking felt so good; the pressure, the wetness of it and the heat coming from her boobs. It felt too good and so I was getting closer.

Suki smiled up at me as I was getting closer and closer. Pre-cum started to leak out of my cock as I was going to cum any second. And then; all of a sudden, as if she knew exactly what to do, Suki titty fucked me even harder and faster without warning. It was like a valley of bliss had been wrapped around my cock and was trying to drain me. And that's when I came in between her boobs. "I'm cumming... I'm cumming..." I said over and over.

My cock was just poking out of the top of her cleavage; so when I came, it flew up a little and just hit her chin to leak back down to be gathered up in her cleavage. I came hard and was cumming for about twenty seconds from her awesome titty fucking. I never knew it would feel so good.

After the orgasm finished; I laid back on the table and panted from the orgasm as she pressed her boobs together and gathered up all of my cum in between her boobs. It felt so good as she squeezed out the last droplets of cum from my cock as she brought her boobs upwards to clean me off.

"Did that feel good?" My masseuse asked.

"Hell yes." I said as I felt the tension from today leave me and I felt completely relaxed and drained.

After that; I had a quick shower, got dressed and she gave me the card to the parlor. It was just a little home made card from the look of it. She wanted me to come / cum again for another Paizuri session with her or a girl of my choice if I wished.

I have been back a few times; only once a month and I have had the greatest orgasms in my life because of those girls. They really know how to get a guy off. This is my story of becoming a 'punter' which is a guy that frequently goes to massage parlors to get off with the girls.