Pajama Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alyssa had no intention of stopping what she was doing. She loved the feel of the engorged clit in her mouth and the soft pussy lips against her face, especially the way Kelli was ramming down against her. In less than a minute, Kelli climaxed, her whole body spasming. Alyssa took her time licking off all the pussy juices that had been produced before she moved away looking for another partner, and quickly finding Maria.

The rest of the women smiled at the second of the group to reach an orgasm. There was no actual competition among them but everybody wanted to come often and powerfully, and to have as much fun as possible, and to provide as much fun for the others.

For Sachiko, that meant kissing and sucking her way down Stacy's belly and, after she had stripped off the green pajama bottoms, licking across her fluffy pubic hair. She moved her body too, obviously wanting to get between the redhead's thighs. When Stacy saw this, she raised one leg and Sachiko ducked under it, letting it rest on her shoulder. She raised her other leg and rested it on the other shoulder. Sachiko wrapped her arms around Stacy's thighs and leaned forward to start eating the lovely pussy being presented to her.

She had eaten it before but would never get tired of its beauty and taste and aroma. Stacy is a natural redhead and the skin surrounding her pussy is creamy white with a splash of freckles. Her pubic hair is soft, almost downy, and she trims it but does not shave. She was highly aroused after the expert attentions paid to her breasts by Sachiko, and her labia were dark pink and swollen and beautiful to behold. The juices her pussy had been producing were delightfully fragrant and, as Sachiko knew and rediscovered, tasted even better than they smelled.

Best of all, though, was the way Stacy's pussy felt, with its soft, wet skin and hair and spongy inner lips. Seconds after she started licking one of her favorite pussies, it was thrusting strongly into her face while Stacy moaned in pleasure. Very slowly, with both young women enjoying themselves to the utmost, Sachiko licked between an inner and outer lip, all the way to Stacy's clit hood, and even onto her mons. Wanting to come the way the others had already, Stacy urged her friend to continue, which Sachiko was just as eager to continue doing.

After seeing Alyssa bring Kelli to a great orgasm, Maria knew what she wanted. As soon as the slender brunette crawled out from under Kelli, she was there to meet her. Alyssa's face was smeared with fresh pussy juices and, as Maria kissed her, she licked off as much of Kelli's nectar as she could. Because Alyssa's breasts are so beautiful, Maria wanted to get her tongue and lips onto them to spend a long time kissing and licking and sucking. Both women were still kneeling while she cupped the twin treasures in her hands and kissed Alyssa's face and throat on her way down to them.

The bed was rather crowded with the seven women sprawled on it but Alyssa found a vacant corner and lay down to let Maria's mouth and her breasts pleasure each other. The Hispanic was just as eager and, as soon as her friend was comfortable, her tongue was caressing the nipples, which were already erect from arousal. For no more than a few minutes, she licked and sucked, before her mouth started kissing its way down to the juicy pussy that awaited her.

Buffy and Jenna had undressed each other by then and had progressed to a form of 69 they both enjoyed. The naked blonde was lying on her back and the brunette, equally unclothed, knelt above her friend's head with either of her hands holding a breast and her tongue caressing their nipples. This left her breasts hanging over the mouth of Jenna, whose hands fondled the pendant orbs while her tongue was as active as that of Buffy. They continued in that position for a few minutes, until the woman on top started moving her face downward, licking and nuzzling the plump body under her as she advanced.

Her goal was the dripping pussy of Jenna and, when her mouth reached it, Buffy licked all the fragrant nectar from the other woman's legs and crotch. After she was through devouring those delicious juices, her eager tongue began caressing one of the plump, juicy outer lips of the woman under her. Jenna was already in a high state of sexual excitement, and her pussy began squirming under the caresses of the mouth of her sexy special friend.

As great as it was being eaten out, Jenna was just as eager to do the same thing. She wrapped her arms around the other woman's hips until her hands were inside the cleft of her partner's ass and pulled down so she could bury her face in the dripping crotch above her. As her partner had, she began by devouring all the juices from the whole area of Buffy's pussy and when they were all gone, she started licking an outer lip.

After a few minutes of 69ing, both young women were writhing blissfully on their part of the bed and murmuring happily, although those sounds of joy were muffled by the squirming pussies of the women they were eating out. They were both getting close to coming, and they seemed to be having a contest to see who could bring the other to an orgasm first.

Buffy was the first to begin climaxing, but both women were winners because either of them enjoyed the orgasm almost equally. "Oh! Oh!" The sexy brunette cried out joyously. "I'm coming!"

She jammed her pussy down against Jenna's mouth and her strong legs squeezed the face that was between them. Buffy rocked from side to side, while she bounced up and down, as if trying to push her clit as far as she could into the face under her. For almost a minute, her coming continued, until she sang even more loudly of her joy and climaxed.

She hadn't forgotten about the woman under her and, while Jenna was licking all the fresh juices from the pussy above her face, Buffy took her friend's clit into her mouth and started sucking and licking. Minutes later, from the pussy still pressed against her face and the feast of juices she was relishing and, most of all, from the tongue and lips doing those fabulous things to her clit, Jenna started coming.

Her legs waved wildly from side to side, and Buffy hung on, keeping the luscious clit in her mouth and continuing with the sucking and licking. Jenna climaxed with a cry of ecstasy and jammed her pussy against the mouth that had brought her to an orgasm, before relaxing with her legs sprawled out on the bed. It was Buffy's turn then to feast on the wealth of fresh juices she had helped produce, and she enjoyed every drop.

Sachiko believed in quality over quantity and she had been taking her time about bringing Stacy to an orgasm. By that time, the pretty redhead was in such a high state of sexual arousal she had lost control of her major muscles, and her legs were waving in the air. The Nisei between her thighs finally decided it was time, and she wrapped her lips around the clit she had been teasing and started to suck and lick. Seconds later, Stacy began coming.

Her hands and thighs clamped onto the head of the woman who was eating her with such skill and she jammed her pussy against Sachiko's face. "Oh! Oh!" she sang out joyously as she bounced up and down on her ass and shoulders. Stacy continued coming for almost five minutes while the other women watched in envy and amazement. When the sexy redhead climaxed, her back arched; all her muscles clenched and she jammed her pussy into Sachiko's face for a final time. The five other women on the bed gave both of them a round of applause and returned to their own delights and Sachiko went in search of a mouth that was not busy.

Of all the mouths on the bed that evening, Kelli's favorite was that of her roommate and, after Stacy's climax, she moved toward her friend. The happy redhead saw her approaching and, since the blonde's body was one of the sexiest she knew of, was eager to provide her friend with as good an orgasm as she could. Although she would have rather started on those luscious breasts, Kelli was already in such a high state of arousal she brushed past Sachiko and knelt over Stacy, nectar dripping from her pussy onto the mouth that would soon be eliciting more of it.

That started immediately. The two roommates were quite familiar with each other's preferences, and Kelli put her pussy where Stacy's mouth would have the easiest access. Before starting to lick, the sexy redhead held onto the other woman's ass cheeks and inserted a middle finger into Kelli's ass the way she knew the blonde liked. She moved the digit slowly in and out while licking the juices from wherever she could find them.

Sachiko had gotten highly sexually excited by eating out Stacy, and very much needed somebody to do the same for her. Finding another woman was not difficult, because Alyssa had just come and smeared her juices all over Maria's face, and wanted somebody to do the same for her. The lovely Hispanic moved aside, and Sachiko lay on her back, ready to let Alyssa start licking her nipples. That was exactly what the bosomy brunette wanted to do and, seconds later, her tongue was stroking the erect dark brown nipples while both her hands were wrapped around a firm, yellow-brown breast.

Maria had found not just one, but two partners and she and Jenna and Buffy had formed a triangle, each of the women eating a pussy while her own was being caressed by another's tongue. Jenna had loved eating Buffy's pussy so much she wanted another turn at it and the other two women had a strong hankering for some fresh nectar. Within seconds of Maria's joining the others, they were all murmuring happily, but each of those sounds of joy were muffled by the pussies pressed against their busy mouths.

Kelli was not silenced at all, and she let everybody know how much she was relishing Stacy's finger in her ass and mouth on her pussy. The avid tongue started by cleaning off the plethora juices already there and progressed to licking Kelli's engorged lips from their origin to her clit. There were four labia, and Stacy's tongue had caressed each of them for a long while, and Kelli's body was thrashing around under her friend's face and begging to be brought to an orgasm.

"Suck my clit! Make me come!" was her plea.

Stacy heard and complied. The succulent morsel was so swollen from lust it had pushed aside its protective hood so she drew it into her mouth and started sucking while licking the sides and top. Kelli's movements became stronger, until she let out a shout of ecstasy.

"Yes! Yes! I'm coming.

Her legs swung from side to side as she bounced all over the giant bed, colliding with some of the other women and not apologizing. When she came, she rammed her pussy for a last time into Stacey's mouth before totally relaxing. The greedy redhead licked all the fresh juices from her friend's pussy and started looking around for a new partner.

Sachiko was having a terrific time too. Alyssa's mouth had progressed from stroking her shapely breasts down her slender belly and to her juicy pussy, and the pretty Nisei's body was bouncing up and down on the bed while her head rolled back and forth on the pillow. When the mouth of the beautiful brunette wrapped around her swollen clit, Sachiko emitted a loud cry of delight and, seconds later, she started coming.

Her thighs clamped around the head of the woman who had brought her to that point, and her movements continued, but her legs also swung from side to side. Alyssa hung on tightly, with her arms hugging her friend's thighs and her mouth licking and sucking. When she climaxed, Sachiko cried out something in Japanese, which none of the other women understood, but they all knew exactly what had happened.

Maria, Buffy and Jenna were all rolling around on the bed, eating and being eaten, until they started coming in a chain reaction. All three of the women were thrashing and rolling on the bed and clinging to the thighs of the woman whose pussy they were eating and murmuring in joy over what they were doing and what was happening to them. Jenna was the first one to start coming, giving out a cry of ecstasy that was muffled by Buffy's clit, which was being held tightly in her mouth by legs that were clamped around her head.

Seconds later, Buffy climaxed, but was unable to say anything because her mouth was too full of Maria's clit, until the sexy Hispanic replicated the fulfillment of the other two women. After their almost simultaneous orgasms, each of the three joyful women released somebody's head from between her thighs, but none of them wanted to leave right away. Not until each of the three had finished licking every drop of the delicious juices from the pussy they had been eating did the triangle split into its separate components. Even then, they were all ready to start looking for one of their other friends to do whatever the two of them decided to do.

All the young women at the pajama party had come, some of them more than once already, but nobody wanted the fun to end. The party went on all night, as they switched partners freely, kissing, licking and sucking each other's genitals indiscriminately, even inserting fingers into asses or pussies if they knew the other woman enjoyed that kind of penetration. They brought each other to repeated orgasms. Nobody bothered to keep score, even of their own climaxes, but at least one of the attendees was sure she had gotten into double digits.

After their orgy of sucking and licking and coming, all seven of the young women were exhausted and much in need of sleep. The floor around the huge bed was littered with their pajama tops and bottoms, looking like so much colorful confetti, but none of the happy celebrants even considered putting anything back on. In a tangle of arms and legs and naked bodies, they whispered and giggled together until, one by one, they couldn't stay awake any longer and everybody ended up asleep.

The next morning, if they felt like it, which some of them certainly would, they could resume making woman on woman love. They had the hotel room until noon, and nobody had anything she wanted to do more than that. Classes were over for the summer, and they probably wouldn't see each other until September, if then, and that night and the next morning would have to keep them satisfied until the fall semester began.

12