Pakistani Wife Story Ch. 03

Story Info
Love affair.
3.6k words
3.94
35.7k
13

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/14/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexysad
sexysad
36 Followers

Next day morning i knocked on Rajiv's door but no respond. At 9.00 AM I went for breakfast in our hotel restaurant. I sat having my breakfast and I didn't see Rajiv in breakfast hall either.

10am I went to hospital to see my husband and doctor's give me update on his recovery. Daud ask me where is Rajiv and i don't know i replied.

My husband (Daud) told me, don't come to hospital every day, you should go for site seeing. I will try, i replied.

Nurse came and told me the visitor time is over.

The following day someone knock on the door, I opened the door and Rajiv was outside and said, if I would like to come and have a breakfast together.

Where were you yesterday, I asked Rajiv.

I went to my friend to discuss and arrange bachelor party before his wedding.

The invitation from Rajiv to go somewhere else for breakfast and then we will go for shopping was both unexpected and intriguing. I wondered what to wear and picked a red dress and heels.

"It's so nice to see you Sadaf," Rajiv had a big smile as he greeted me. I did not mind at all as he quickly kissed me on the lips, though the other patrons in the place definitely stared as a result. Putting his arm around my waist he led me to a table near a window. I noted that it was rather small and that our legs were constantly touching as we sat, talked and enjoyed our breakfast.

This is when he dropped the big one on me. The request was so unexpected that I froze with the tea cup halfway to my mouth.

You want me to do what?!!"

The very idea of Rajiv had just said to me was a serious shock to my system.

"Give it a thought and I'm sure you'll see the enjoyment and excitement in it," Rajiv replied in a very measured tone as his hands slipped over my hand, caressed my legs and worked up towards my pussy.

What Rajiv was directly asking was for me to this time willingly be the whore for perhaps a dozen or more of his friends. My first instinct was to fling my tea into his face, but a scene like that in restaurant was not going to be good news for anyone.

"No, absolutely not," I finally responded after an extended moment.

"C'mon Sadaf you cannot tell me that your last experience with me was not exciting and invigorating.

"Good for you but still no!" I held firm.

I will be heartbroken and I have never asked you for any favours!" Rajiv continued to cajole me with an inane line of reasoning while his hands rode all the way up my leg.

"Listen Rajiv if this is about you having sex with me again, we can go right now to hotel, get naked, make love, and forget everything else," I was blunt and to the point, and though beginning to get a little irritated by his insistence I bent forward to let him have a peek at the top of my breasts.

"That is not the point my dear," Rajiv kept at it, I told my friends to arrange something for bachelor night and I can request you to help me out.

We left the restaurant and went to hospital, very quite on our way.

My husband was feeling slightly better than yesterday. I spoiled your holiday's Sadaf he said. Not really Daud. He ask Rajiv, if he find some time to take me around.

Daud i offer her to go with me in pre wedding party day after tomorrow, but she is not willing to go, because she need to visit you in hospital.

Why not she will go with you and she don't need to come hospital. She should go in wedding part.

I said i will see, and realise Rajiv played his cards cleverly.

We left the hotel and i was very quiet on our way and Rajiv was trying to convince me.

"I still believe you request is wrong" I hoped the matter was closed.

"Well if you do have a change of heart, the event is in beautiful farm house and you will be treated very well," he provided more information.

"So if I rhetorically say I would like, let's say ten thousand US$ for a one-night bachelor party, you would agree to my terms," I made a ridiculous suggestion hoping to shut him up.

I will let you know tomorrow morning.

I went straight to my hotel room ignoring him from further discussion.

Next morning Rajiv came to my room,

"Done," he said, completely deflating my case and leaving me speechless for a moment.

"Did you win the lottery or something?" I could not believe he would be ready to pay so much.

"No, but all of my friends are businessman or in good jobs and they agreed to contribute this much," Rajiv replied with confidence.

I would have liked to tell him to stick that wealth in his ass, but realise it was my demand and ten thousand is so much money.

Next day i went alone to see my husband and came back to hotel around 1pm.

6pm Rajiv came and give me beautiful branded red colour short dress with long v front. I get ready and left the hotel and reached 8pm to beautiful farm house large hall, with lot of bright and colourful lighting.

"Guy's meet my friend Sadaf and you will all remember that she was delicious," Rajiv announced to the group in the large hall.

The group began to howl, whistle and clap with gusto. They had every reason to do so. They liked the fact that I was showing a lot of skin in a short red dress that allowed my décolletage to spill out somewhat, long stockings and heels. While i had gone, Rajiv had suggested a somewhat light brown shade for my hair. The coloured contacts suited me well and provided comfort against discovery. Yes I looked sensational!

I had been expecting six men, but quickly counted that there were twice as many males. While the group had the presence of some of African, White, Oriental and Indian men added another dimension.

Rajiv took my hand and led me right up to the edge of a table in the middle of the room. A slight nudge to my waist directed me to bend down over it. As I did so, he put his hands under my skirt and ripped off the slight panty I had been wearing. I figured the first fuck was about to happen and readied myself for the intrusion of man meat. Instead I was surprised as Rajiv applied a cool cream to my asshole and then inserted a rounded piece, akin to a baby's pacifier, of plastic inside me. Straightening me up, he fixed my dress back and handed me a glass of champagne. The butt plug was a new experience for me, and while invasive did not hurt as I thought it may have. Still realising that everyone's eyes had been on me as Rajiv had put the item up my rectum, I chugged the spirit down in a flash. Rajiv had another glass ready for me in a moment.

Let me introduce you to my friend's, Rajiv held my waist and start introducing his friend's. They all decided to write each person name on piece of paper and one by one i will pick up the paper and whoever's name came out, he will have his session.

The first name was Steve from Germany and contractor, tall man with build body.

Steve came up behind me and held my waist and pulled me back into him. I could feel his hard cock resting between the cheeks of my arse and could feel it throb. I lent my head back not saying anything as he began to softly caress my neck with his lips. I felt this to be very arousing and my breathing started to fasten. I placed my arms around behind me onto his hard tight arse and started to push and pull him into me. He started to kiss my neck more passionately as his arousal rose and I could here his breathing had became more frantic. He was exploring my body around my waist and tummy and then raised his hands to my breasts and began to knead them gently. I became aware that without realising I was rocking my hips back and forth like I was fucking. The feel of this mans hands on my breasts felt very erotic and made my wanting him more so. The tingle in my pussy was so warm and the crotch of my knickers must now have a wet patch seeping through.

Steve reached around and slowly pulled down my dress zip and over my shoulders drop the dress. He slipped his hand into my knickers and ran his finger from the top of my clit down to the entrance of my vagina. From the ease of movement I knew I was extremely wet and this act just increased it. He tracked his finger back to my clit and softly began to rub it in small circles. Steve then brought his hand out from my pussy and up to my mouth and pushed his finger onto my tongue. No one had ever done this to me before; it was the most erotic thing. I lost control and sucked hard on his finger licking ever last drop of my juice off. His other fingers were also covered in my juice touched my cheeks and I could smell my scent which just heightened my pleasure.

Steve dropped his hands to my waist and slipped his hands onto my bare hips and began to push down my knickers. I let go of his arse cheeks and helped him get my knickers down. I turned around and faced him as he passionately forced his lips to mine and forced his tongue into my mouth. I responded just as wantonly. Steve reached around me with his right arm and scooped my right thigh up forcing my legs apart and raising my leg.

My heart missed a beat as I felt his cock pushing through his trousers against my pussy for the first time with just the small wet triangle piece of cloth between us. My arms were wrapped around his neck pulling him toward me.

I lowered them down to his belt and undid it quickly and pulled open his flies. I reached into his pants feeling his erection pushing against his underwear, wanting to be let out and began to explore him. I went straight for the tip of his cock and rubbed feeling it to be wet like me. I knelt down to his waist onto my knees and pulled down the tight blue trunks he was wearing. His cock sprang out and hit me on the face. Drops of his pre-cum slat on my forehead. I grasped him around his shaft opened my mouth and closed it around the end of his cock. I explored his foreskin with my tongue around the whole circumference of his mushroom shaped bell end. Tasting him was very sensual and I began to deep throat his cock. Steve, like I, was rocking his hips back and forth, I suspect not even knowing he was doing it, he was too engrossed into the pure want of it, two people having fantastic sex. I cupped his balls in my left hands and they felt huge.

Steve pulled me up and forced me back against the big table surface and unhook my black bra and release my boobs from them. Then he picked me up and put me down on table top. He undid his shirt and threw it to the floor. He pushed open my legs forcing me wide open. He knelt down and started to suck on the front of my knickers. I reached down and pulled the crotch of my knickers aside and revealed my cunt to him. I felt his tongue running up and down my pussy slit and then resting on my clit. I could feel myself getting closer and then the rush as my climax kicked in. This had only taken about 15 seconds of work from him I was so very aroused being with another man apart from my husband. I moaned and let the noise out and my legs shook which surprised Steve, who stopped, and asked whether I was ok as his wife always came in silence. I said I was not his wife and he smiled. He stepped out of his trousers and trunks.

He took my hand and led me from the hall upstairs to big bedroom. There I stood facing Steve feeling a bit shy who was naked before me. Steve commanded that I suck him again and a wave of electricity washed over me at being told what to do and having no choice about it. I went down on him again on my knees. I enjoyed being told what to do by this man and being used. We were at the end of the bed and Steve cock began to jerk in my mouth. He pulled out and said he was close to coming but wanted to fuck me.

I stood up and sat back onto the bed. Steve climbed on and reached at the stringy waist of my kickers and ripped the fabric on my right hip. He then did the same to the other side. The now useless knickers he pulled off my now naked body. My god this act drove me wild wish passion and wanting. To have this man rip my knickers from me drove me to a place I had never been before. I have never needed or wanted a cock in me so much before. He looked at me and said not to worry as he had had the snip. I had not thought of this and was relieved he had told me. Now I could look forward to him coming in me. He said this probably will be quick he said as he was so aroused and wanted me so much but he would make sure I was satisfied. At that he pushed open my legs and laid down on top of me.

He guided his cock to the mouth of my pussy and began to push himself into me. I felt the mouth of me open, stretch to accept him into me. He pushed gently and moaned as he went in and all I could do was to say "fuck me Steve". This got an immediate reaction and he then started to fuck me hard. His cock was just in the right position to rub my g spot and the feeling as waves of pleasure began to drown me was very satisfying. I began to raise my hips so he could take me deeper and felt his balls banging against my arse. In about one minute I started to cum and felt my pussy contract and suck on his cock. Out come the noise of my climax which triggered Steve ejaculation and I felt an enormous wave of cum fill me cunt. Even Steve could not contain himself and let out a moan of satisfaction. Those huge balls were filled and now emptied their entire contents into me. It felt hot and warm and he continued to pump me. I could feel his cum seeping around the entrance of me and be squirted out. This made me cum again and Steve once more at the feeling of my contracting pussy began to dutifully pump me hard. After I had calmed down he pulled himself out and went into bathroom which is en-suite. I pushed myself up and looked down to my pussy. I was red and swollen and covered once more in cum. It was everywhere, all over my pubic bone, my clit, my thighs and it was seeping out of my pussy hole dripping onto my arse.

Giving myself a quick cleaning in the bathroom I returned to the hall to see Rajiv having chat with friends. He ask me to pick up paper from bowl and the next name was Brian.

Brian was a big man from Barbados and owner of night club.

Brian was one of the "dark" black men, many shades darker then average West Indian.

"Come over here dear Sadaf and show Brian what you got." Rajiv ordered.

As expected I walked to the centre of the hall and loosened the belt on my robe. I slipped the robe off my shoulders and it fell into a pile around my feet, I stood totally naked before Rajiv and his friends.

I am no beauty queen but most guys do find me attractive. Five foot six and a reasonable one hundred and twenty pounds.

Brian stared at my naked body, "Very nice!" he sighed.

"Take Brian to the bedroom Honey." Rajiv ordered.

Humiliated I took Brian hand and led him down the hall.

I sat naked on the edge of the bed while Brian removed his clothes. When he finally pulled his boxers down the biggest cock I had ever seen in my life popped out. It looked like it belonged on a horse, not a man!

"Oh my God!" I thought, "I am never going to get that in me!"

Brian took his monster cock in his hand and gave it a couple of introduction strokes as if it needed to be longer! I just sat there in awe.

As Brian approached his cock seemed even larger until inches from my face it appeared unreal. Now he wanted me to put this big black monster in my mouth!

Carefully I reached out to take hold of Brian's huge limb, its girth was so immense I was unable to close my thumb and finger around it. It even had weight, I felt as if I was holding a large link of Polish sausage. I leaned forward until my lips were about to touch his shiny cockhead.

I knew I had to open my mouth wide as I guided his into my mouth. As his helmet touched the back of my mouth my lips sealed around his shaft and I inhaled deeply forming a warm wet vacuum around Brian's black giant.

Inside of my mouth the cock felt even bigger. My jaw ached in an attempt to contain the massive cock.

Brian throbbed in my mouth as I worked on him. His hand joined mine a he assisted me stroking his cock. I knew he was on the verge of ejaculating!

I was afraid Brian would be angry if I did not allow him to come in my mouth. I would let his shoot into my mouth and then spit his semen out.

The flood of cum was bigger than I expected, spurt after spurt of Brian's goo filled my mouth. It was more than my mouth could contain and unwillingly I begin swallowing the excess. The slime slid down my throat like raw oysters leaving a salty trail. I fought my gag reflex from trying to reject the disgusting stuff.

I pulled back allowing the spurting cock to discharge the remainder of Brian's load onto my face. Cum spilled from my mouth and dribbled from my chin, dropping like pearls onto my bare breasts.

Brian just moaned in relief.

While Brian was recovering he came over to arrange me on the bed. He lay be on my back tying my wrists to the headboard with the lengths of rope. Then he secure my ankles so that my legs were spread wide apart, inviting himself to invade my most intimate space.

Brian had made a quick recovery seeing me waiting for his cock. He was about to roll a condom onto his erect dick when I intervened.

"You don't need that man, I wants you bare cock!" I told Brian.

Brian looked at me in surprised, discarded the condom and approached me with his gigantic unprotected cock waving menacingly.

Carefully he got onto the bed and positioned himself between my spread legs. Kneeling he took his cock in hand and guided it to my opening. I felt the head spreading my labia as it begins its journey into me. God it was so big, the pain was excruciating!

"Oh please go easy Brian!" I begged as my cervix was stretched to unbelievable size.

Brian was relentless in entering me, slowly forcing 10' of thick black cock into my womb. Mercifully felt his balls touch against my skin, I had taken all of him!

"Please don't come in me!" I begged.

Brian begins his long powerful strokes in and out of my stretched passage. My cunt gripped his cock so tightly my hips were lifted as he withdrew only to have him crash down back into me. The bed protested as he drove me into the mattress.

I felt the vent of his cockhead dangerously close to my fallopian tubes. I honestly believe he tried to withdraw but the walls of my cervix had a death grip on his cock. His body stiffened and his essence begins to flood my womb, millions of spermatozoa started the journey to my uterus.

"I'm sorry!" he apologised as he collapsed exhausted on top of me.

We lay there coupled until his cock became flaccid and he pulled it dripping with our juices from my fertilised womb.

TO BE CONTINUED

sexysad
sexysad
36 Followers