Palace Ch. 03: The Treatment

Story Info
Exploring Riya deeper.
2.8k words
3.09
11k
3
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/30/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
acmsrk
acmsrk
3 Followers

Hi, readers. This is the third part of my story palace. To say it in brief Riya is a beautiful middle-aged woman, who found an emotional bond with Sandy. She promised to do anything, he wants, as a gratitude (for his care and service).

After two days, Sandy visited the palace, again and he looked quite upset. I enquired about the same but he preferred not to answer. Hours passed and it was dawn now. Everybody left to their homes and I knew, Sandy would share that problem in private now.

I walked to him and asked, "you had a problem with me, right."

"Do you want me to get away from here, I was ready for it too," I said knowing his struggle to establish a relationship with a bitch like me.

"Will you marry me?" he asked and it was not a surprise.

"Don't even think about it," I confirmed and continued after wrapping my hands around his neck and kissing his forehead, "A slut like me, doesn't deserve to think of it. Whatever you knew or saw me is probably hundredth part of my insanity. I told you that I got divorced but the truth is my husband proved me a nymph in court with enough proofs and they supposed to sent me to an asylum. I just managed to escape."

He pushed me away and his eyes show that he was not at all convinced with my explanation.

"Ok then. I have an appointment tonight. Would you like to join me?" I asked.

He accepted it half-heartedly. It was a long journey, the city was almost ninety miles away and it was ten in the night when we reached the destination. As we reached, I started to explain him. "This is the place where I was getting treated. Master was too strict and you obey whatever he says."

We walked upstairs and rang the door-bell. After few seconds, my master opened the door.

"You are late again so no session today," he shut the door immediately before he completed.

"Please, master Cooper, open the door. This session is important for me. I had a guest too," I pleaded and the door opened in havoc.

"You dared to bring someone with you. You know our terms," he asked.

"Allow me to get inside and give me chance to explain master," I made that cute expression of ladies which can melt any heart.

We were signaled to get inside and I asked Sandy to sit on the couch.

"He wants to marry me," I told turning towards Cooper, "And I want him to know."

"My duty is to master you and I had nothing to do with this," he intoned in an authoritative assent.

"I know, but please allow him to watch, master," I urged.

After a brief discussion, my master accepted to let Sandy watch but only through the keyhole of other room.

"The rules for today session are No Words (that means I shouldn't speak to him), No don'ts (means I must accept everything) and No time limit. (which means this session ends at the will of my master.)" Cooper explained.

I nodded an okay and sighed to release my stress.

"Strip," my master ordered and I obeyed in seconds and got rid of all my clothes. "Completely naked" he commanded. I removed my sandals, chain, and two rings on the right hand.

Cooper pulled a table to the middle of the room and ordered me to climb over it. It had a very smooth finish, perfect edges, and sharp corners.

I climbed over but only to get pulled off roughly. My knees were hurt and I was lying on my boobs at the edge of the table.

"Push the table forward", Cooper said while crushing me into the table. I managed to push it few inches and the edges were making a clear impression on by girls. My master started to push me further so the smooth finish helped me to glide a bit until the edges reached my nipples.

"This slutty pussy needs some cock now," Cooper asked while rubbing my clit with his other hand. I nodded with the cute innocent expression that conveys him how bad I needed it. And in one big thrust, his entire dick was inside me.

I squealed out but not because of his cock in my already dripping wet pussy. But just out of the pain caused at my nipples, which were squeezed and crushed by the hard edges of the table. The hard thrusts allowed me to move a bit up and my nipple moved up the table and they were sliding on the top of it, too and fro, giving me extreme pleasure.

"Push your slut hole to the edge," Cooper order by spanking my butt hard. I Positioned myself to the edge but he further adjusted me, to one of the corners and continued to fuck me and push me into the table.

In was getting worse now, as my clit was rubbing that sharp corner on its right and I could feel a severe burning sensation at my g-spot. I opposed his force and moved a bit away from the corner but he adjusted it back and this time my pea-sized pleasure point was centered. All nerves of the body got into the action and a strong reflex helped to push my master off and scream out a virulent cuss work, "Fucking Bastard."

I looked at him all disgust but there was a cunning smile on my master's face.

"He forced this and he wants it. I broke the rules and even disrespected him. You are such an asshole," I blamed myself.

"You spoke, you opposed that means you opposed and you disrespected your master," Cooper was getting loud with each and every phrase. I know what was coming next. So I simply started to kneel down with my hands folded back.

"You have committed a horrible mistake and I just can't bear your presence," he raged on to me. He held me by my hair and dragged me out of the room through the back door and my feet managed to find some floor after some struggle but soon lost their control at steps. He dragged me all the way down the street and thrown me into the garbage deposited on the curbside.

"Wait here, till I decide a punishment for you," Cooper said while shutting the door.

The street was narrow and dark. I could sense it was back of some restaurant and the waste was stinking. The main street was few meters away so no one could notice me easily. I made up my mind and looked up to find Sandy was watching me from a window. I laid on my back and some of the food items oozed out of the bags as I sank few inches in. I had nothing to do so I closed my eyes and went into a short sleep.

After some time, I could hear somebody chuckling and talking crude. I opened my eyes to find four-man holding the garbage bags. All of them were sarcastic and making fun of each other. Their rude and abusive language suggesting that they were from some slum.

My heart was racing as they were approaching. I already knew what was going to happen so just kept my calm.

"Hey, you. Are naked down their" One of the man screamed from some distance.

"Oh, boys, she is!" exclaimed another.

Remaining two cackled and all of them ran towards me.

Their bodies were muscular but not the muscles exercised in the gym. Their faces were painted in black ash and I could smell their pungent sweaty bodies.(that too with all the foul smelled garbage around me.)

"From where this garbage beauty dropped from," wondered one of them.

"Just a beauty or a slut too," commented the other.

"Beyond that," I said in pride.

My answer turned off the glow, in their faces and I couldn't stop laughing at their stone faces.

"I fuck the shit out of you, bitch. You will beg us, to stop," a six feet well-built body rushed on to me and grabbed my hand. I was quick to get rid of him and said in a husky voice, "You may. But I was not supposed to from here."

His hands were so rough that it triggered my inner slut. My pussy juices started to tingle inside and it was obvious that I crisscrossed my legs.

"Why?" a short fellow enquired.

"That's a long story. I don't have all the day for you guys. I have a master and he will come for me, soon. So, if you want to fuck me, do it now and here." I answered with a wink at the end.

"Come on, guys lets party," a rugged guy who said this was the one who jumped over me.

He was quick to unzip his pants and pulled out his cock (he didn't wear any undergarments and pushed his cock inside me. He started to make quick and rough movements while others were still waiting. I spread my legs and lifted them a bit high so that he could get deep Inside.

At that moment, my body weight transferred onto my back and the garbage got burst below. My body was pressed into the waste and my eyes got the view of Sandy. He was in both tears and disgust. He slammed the window door shut, but I felt like it would be opened soon.

I closed my eyes and the cock inside me was already jetting, a hot load inside me. He pulled his dick out and slapped it against my pussy twice. As soon as he got up the short man took his face and he had a cock with better girth than the other. He rubbed his cock up and down at my slit and pushed it in with ease. His slow and deep thrust allowed him to last long and finally, he too came inside me.

"Idiot, You wasted all our time. Go and manage the boss. We will be there soon," said the tall guy to the short one.

Two of them, who were done with me, started to dress up and the tall man pulled out his cock.

"I think you are not an anal virgin. Are you?" he queried while lifting me up.

I just gave a smile back. I know he would have already made his mind and my answer was of no use.

He pointed his cock at my asshole and ordered, "Do it yourself."

I followed his words and carefully inserted his cock in my ass. He started with small thrusts and increased his pace after few thrusts.

"If you don't want to get fired, join me," he called the other man to join us. He removed his pants with some hesitation and I felt that he was right to hesitate. His cock had enormous girth and over ten-inch in length. My eyes were widespread, in anticipation check that it wasn't a dream.

He took his position over me and I had my legs spread opened for him. He managed to enter three or four inches inside me, that too with great effort. My pussy was stretching like never before and an orgasm triggered deep inside. I had to take my chances to let it burst. I wrapped my hand around his upper thighs and helped him to get deep.

With my lustful gesture, he got completely turned on (or for some other reason). He started to rough it up. He started to push hard and hard. I was squealing and moaning but never took my hands off his thighs. At least seventy percent of his cock was inside me and I was in heavens of my pain. An orgasm rushed on and my body was shaking like never before.

"This bitch is cumming," said the man on my top and gave one hard thrust to get his cock completely in.

"Holy fuck!" I screamed and squirted like a fountain.

As the man in my pussy was completely in and was almost tearing me apart, I felt the same in my ass. These two men were not at all looking for a rhythm. They were just in a hurry to finish off.

I could hear a large group of people walking towards us and I tried my best to get the view of what was going on but failed.

In the meantime, the man in my ass started to cum and he unloaded a huge load inside me. He spanked on other man's ass twice and he lifted me up, holding my waist and turned around to lay on his back. It was garbage van and at least ten men were watching me get fucked.

The tall man told them something and left the place with his clothes. I could see the fire of lust in their faces though it was darker now with a garbage van standing between the main street and me. One of them signaled to turn on the lights and a young man climbed over the van to start the engine and turned on the lights.

I could see myself, covered in dirt and jumping over a huge dick, in the broken mirror on my right side. (maybe somebody disposed of the broken mirror.) I understood, why Sandy got disappointed.

I tried to look as confident as possible, to show them I had no regrets with my situation. I fucked that huge cock with slow deep thrusts for next fifteen minutes and finally, he reached that climax. He crushed me with his hands(which were wrapped around my waist) and pulled my crotch area closer and emptied his load inside me.

As he was done with me, he threw me to one side and left the place without a word.

I looked at the garbage cleaners and they were divided into two groups. A group of men pulled their cleaning equipment while the others started to undress.

"I was not supposed to move from here," I informed them.

"We already knew that," a man answered. (maybe the tall man informed them.)

A man laid beside me and pulled me over him and entered my pussy while another man took my asshole. An erect penis was offered at my lips and I happily sucked on it.

"It's time work bitch," a voice struck me as two men forced me to jerk their cocks. I was in haywire and couldn't understand whats going on. Everyone was in hurry and they were just fucking rats. My three holes were getting roughed up and the cock in my mouth already reached the climax and came deep inside my throat.

His cock was immediately replaced by other and the garbage bags disappeared from around in no time.

"It's time for the shower," a man from our behind screamed and everybody pulled off me and left me alone on the dirt road. Someone opened the water cannon and I was washed along with that place.

The place was clean now, so I was. Now all of the workers formed a circle around me and I started to suck on their cocks one after another. After ten minutes of deep throating, gagging, and choking. A man laid on his back and I was quite happy to take my seat. Another man entered my pussy and I was double penetrated for more than an hour as they keep on exchanging their places. I came three times but no one of them was half finished.

As my holes were all stretched, they decided to go for double vaginal. Soon I got two cocks in my pussy and both of them penetrated me with a perfect rhythm from the beginning. A man started to face fuck me and in no time he increased his pace suggesting that he would come.

As I had many orgasms by this time, my body was getting weaker and another squirting orgasm overtook my body and my inner vaginal walls tried hard to squeeze around the two cocks in my pussy and triggered another orgasm and I could feel it getting even worse as I was pushed into the final stage of continuous orgasm.

The man in my mouth finally reached the climax and he pulled it out and came a lot on my face, especially in my eyes. Everything went blur and after few seconds the two cocks in my pussy exploded their cum into me. I was taken over by another two men, who, initially, double penetrated my pussy and proceeded for double anal. I lost my senses soon and I could experience some pulling and fucking going on for almost all the night.

When I woke up, the sun was already up and my body was covered with four garbage bags. My master helped me to stand so he was the man who woke me up. As I started to walk, a lot of cum started to flow out of my holes and I felt really horny, as my legs are getting wet with all that fucking cum juices.

I had my expectation on my master and this day belongs to him.

acmsrk
acmsrk
3 Followers