Palace Life Ch. 04

Story Info
The King samples a new Chambermaid.
1.7k words
3.26
89.5k
5

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 03/31/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The King's at it again" said Eve Parrot senior Chambermaid for the west wing.

Under Chambermaid Karen Stubbins heard the banging of bed on partition but had failed to make the connection.

"Oh that's it is it."

"Has he had you yet,"

"No I'm Lesbian me."

"Did you lie on the Job application."

"Of course."

"Well he will want you sooner or later."

"He can fucking want."

The King had already spotted Karen but age was catching up with him at over eighty and his libido had started to wane.

King George was lonely, his daughter in law Adelaide, was very good to him but life was an endless round of yes men and flunkeys and of course Maids, Secretaries and PAs.

He asked that Karen should be sent to clean the white room on the second floor of the West Wing and he discovered her there just after lunch, He ran through the chat up speech and as he got to the hands on bit she told him firmly he could "Fuck right off."

Now King George had been told to "Fuck Off" by commoners at least three times in his eighty years and he was immensely amused.

"Send that girl up with my coffee" he ordered.

"Send that girl up", he ordered time and again.

She knew he meant to grind her down but she liked the job and was determined to resist him and not quit.

She had been up since six so by mid night she was very tired as she took the King some Cocoa, he was in bed, an immense four poster, and he smiled as he saw her.

"No" she said firmly.

"I can't sleep, you could be very efficacious in assisting to relieve th tensions of the day."

"No sir."

"Oh bring me some more at two would you, no need for cook to stay up."

Karen made her unsteady way to the kitchen.

King George set his alarm for one fifty nine and fell swiftly into a dream filled sleep where he was young again.

He woke to the alarm and Karen entered, Dog tired but determined.

"Set the drink down, and please wait while I drink it then you can return it to the Kitchen. She hovered.

"Sit down, before you fall down."

She sat on the bed.

Her eyes half closed.

He sipped in silence as she slowly keeled over and fell into a deep sleep along the bottom of his bed.

He sensed victory and carefully oh so carefully he undid her white blouse, pulled down her black skirt, her lacy black brassiere, pantyhose and panties until she lay naked.

He covered her with his Dressing Gown then after hiding her clothes in a drawer he so gently manoeuvred her under the bed covers next to him.

She woke around six, the grey light of morning seeped through the rich thick curtains.

She felt unfamiliar bed sheets and realised she was completely naked, in bed with a man.

She had never had a man, she had always managed to evade and outrun her step father back home in the Valleys among the closed coal mines and deserted abandoned chapels and her mother had not believed her tales of the husband's letchery.

She thought of Miss Cairns, her form tutor in whom she had confided and whom in turn had shown her the delights that two girls could enjoy without men's brutality intruding. She thought of their Saturdays together. Revising, in Miss Cairns Lounge and Bathroom and bed. How could a man compete.

The bed so warm and cosy the sheets he dreams of the Valleys, she felt a warm glow and felt the need for relief, she thought to seek out Lydia with whom she had spent a night but decided she liked the warm soft bed, and drifted again into a deep sleep.

Ralph was incensed, Senior Steward it was his role to supply late night Cocoa to the King and as a former Navy petty officer he was used to sleeping four hours in the Day and four at night so as to be constantly on call, yet the King had asked for the girl.

Ralph had been promoted rapidly, too rapidly his colleagues thought, what tricks could he perform they wondered. but they were wrong, King George accidentally broached the question of Homo sexuality quite innocently, Ralph mis understood and Ralph, a very junior employee left King George in no doubt that Ralph preferred death to buggery.

It never really occurred to staff that with His Highnesses predilection for swinging both ways that the King might prefer the company of Heterosexual staff.

Ralph stood in his full footman's regalia except for slippers, the King had insisted o the quiet routine as he had a Headache and two breakfasts. "Headache my arse, funny business more like" the kitchen staff opined.

Ralph entered with the quietest of knocks and set the trays on a low table.

King George lifted the bed covers to show the sleeping Maid and Ralph nodded, a quizzical look, and a thumbs down from King George, no he was having trouble.

Her Coffee grew cold, he ate quietly, he apologised to staff and arranged for Prince Albert to fill in for him at some do at Sandhurst, the Lord Lieutenant could fill for Albert he thought, highlight of his entire miserable fucking life.

She slept on then again as the suns rays speared across the room she stirred and rubbed her eyes, "Where am I?"

"Toast."

"Oh sorry your Majesty."

"No dear you cant curtsy in bed or bow, now toast, its cold, I shall have hot toast sent with the Coffee if you wish."

He continued, "You slept with the King, I think you're about the third since my poor wife died, usually they get dressed and bugger off but you stayed."

"Where, where are my clothes?" she asked,

"Safe, we don't want them crumpled, do we?"

"What do you want?"

"You."

"Why me?"

"I want all the attractive girls, and you are very attractive, and there is an element of desiring that which is unavailable."

"So you keep me prisoner until I give in?"

"Hardly Prisoner."

"I don't like men!"

"You put straight on the form."

"Sorry."

"So you can be dismissed for making false declarations, dismissed without a reference."

"Yes."

"But no, its not my way, you're a kind sensitive girl, I shall make others suffer."

"Sir?"

"Shall we do the deed now."

"No sir."

His hand brushed her inner thigh, so softly. "Such softness, in such a hard hearted girl."

She leaped from the bed and rushed to the Lavatory looking in vain for a bolt to lock him out.

He allowed her a few minutes, She blushed as he opened the Bathroom door, his silk Pyjama top contrasting with his nakedness below the waist and his straining erection. "Bed" he ordered and there she returned.

"You may kiss my chest," he instructed discarding the jacket and without thinking she kissed around his nipples.

"I will never let you do it."

"I cancelled this Morning, this evening is a Charity, I can cancel that, someone else can do it, they may prefer someone else, but tomorrow the little Boy scouts and girl guides, disappointed not to receive their badges from the King, a disappointment that will remain possibly till they die and all because of a selfish girl."

"That's beastly."

"You're cruel, tormenting a poor old man with your luscious curves, a body just made for sex and yet you deny me, and it's so simple to just lie back."

And she thought of the poor children waiting in the rain, and their pride at meeting the King and.

"No."

Suddenly his knees were between hers, his erection brushed her outer lips.

"No"

He was only playing, he did not even have a Condom on.

"Oh all right, for the Children."

He never intended to plunge unprotected deep inside her but she thrust towards him as he moved towards her and with a shock and pain he was within her.

"Were you a Virgin?"

"I did not think so; we used toys, but something."

"Yes, we talk later,"

She was trying to remain aloof detached, but it was hard, his warn compliant yet muscular hard penis filled her parts like no plastic toy could, yet his touch soft as any girl, he ran fingers through her hair like miss Cairns had done.

"Harder."

Her crotch spoke, her insides bypassing her brain with its' desire that he withdraw, they rocked as one then she felt an eruption deep inside and he was still.

"How do you feel?"

She cried.

"Have I hurt you?"

"Yes, you ruined my life, you bastard, how can I go back to girls after that."

The King reached for the phone.

"Send up something to give us energy, send Ralph" the King ordered.

Ralph arrived very quickly with a carafe of energy drink and two glasses.

"Do you have a girlfriend Ralph."

The King sat up in bed, the girl hiding below the covers.

"No Sir."

"Nice little Chambermaid, Karen Stubbs or some such she would do for you."

"Fucking Lesbo sir."

"So you know her."

"Yes sir and I know she is under the covers and you just shagged her so let's cut the crap."

"And?" the King asked.

"Yes I fancy her, that's the trouble with Lesbo's unavailable see, makes 'em more desirable".

"Right here's the deal, I take a shower, you take my place here and we decide whether she moves into your rooms or not."

"Yes sir."

The old King walked slowly to the bathroom and Ralph stripped off and climbed into bed.

"His Highness commands" he stated.

"And we cannot disobey" she agreed.

Ralph was rough, a real man, with his own urgent needs, she thought back to the Valleys, he entered, spreading her wider than the King, no pain this time, just the sensation of being filled, or was it fulfilled, her mind shut down as she enjoyed the sensations.

"Do you want to be with me?" he asked.

"Only if you want to be with me." she parried.

"Well I do." he stated.

"Is that a proposal?"

"An indecent one, yes but what the hell, the King thinks we should be together, so if that is what it takes, yes, would you consider becoming my wife."

"I think you need to show how much you love me first so yes, I will move in with you".

The King returned.

"We shall live together in my rooms Sir."

"As long as I can have a go every now and again."

"Of course sir, I owe you a lot, showing how nice sex with a man can be" she answered.