Paladin of Sune

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scyta
Scyta
16 Followers

A large warhorse, similar to my own steed stood tied up to the tree.

An equally large man stood in front of the campfire.

He was dressed in brown leathers and wore a dirty breastplate but despite the grim on it, it looked well taken cared of without a speck of rust.

A steel helmet covered his head except for his face and his steel gauntleted hands held a huge great axe.

A sword hung from his belt and I could see a small round shield leaned against the oak.

He was obvious a warrior of some sort, probably a mercenary.

From his large features and square jaw combined with the greenish tint of his skin, I would also have guessed that he had some orc blood running through his veins.

He stood tense and looked at me suspiciously.

“Greetings, I bring friendship to this camp,” I said in the traditional way of greeting between travelers.

Upon hearing my words, the man visually relaxed and he face broke out into a grin.

“Hello to you. My name is Hungar and you are welcome to share my camp with me,” he offered. “I’m mighty glad to have company. Haven’t seen a friendly face in two weeks and a female one in twice that time.”

I dismounted and Hungar saw my bare groin for the first time. He took it better than most men. He didn’t look startled or surprised. His only reaction that I could see was that he raised his eyebrows a little. That and his eyes got riveted to my crotch. I unconsciously spread my legs a little to provide a clearer view before I lead my steed to the oak, tying it up next to Hungar’s.

“So you are a paladin of Sune, the goddess of love and pleasure,” he asked rhetorical.

“That’s correct,” I answered with a smile, rhetorical question or not.

“Then you wouldn’t mind giving me some pleasure? As I said it’s more than a month since I last saw a woman, and she wasn’t very inclined to get my rocks off, if you know what I mean.”

“I do.” I said and walked up to him. “And I would love to help you but I’m sorry I can’t.”

“Why not?”

“Because I have sworn an oath only give my body to the ones that best me in a feat of arms”

“So if a man beat you he is allowed to fuck you?” Hungar asked.

“Yes,” I answered. I knew then and there that he would challenge me. I would not mind if he did since such a fight wouldn’t lead to bodily harm for either of us. In fact the thought of what he would do if he won exited me.

“That simple, huh,” he told me.

I never saw the blow coming.

Suddenly one of his gauntlets connected with my jaw and I were flying backwards.

Then darkness.

The ache in my jaw woke me up.

I was lying on my back near the fire and I quickly notice that my hands were tied together.

I couldn’t been out for long because Hungar was just finishing undressing.

When he saw that I was a wake he kneeled down beside me and held a knife against my throat.

As a paladin of Sune I’m used to people staring at my crotch, this time however it was I who were staring.

Hungar was big. Seeing his cock made me sure he was a half orc, they are famous for their size in that department.

Of course, he wasn’t the same size as a mule like the rumors claim but he was a couple of inches longer than a normal man and twice as thick.

“I defeated you so now you got to fuck me,” He told me.

“You sucker punched me. You are supposed to challenge me to a duel and then beat me.”

“Never mind the how’, I still won.”

“You cheated!” I protested.

“Hey, all’s fair in love and war. And this is definitively a case of love and war. I might sucker punched you but I still beat you in a feat of arms, so your oath says you have to give me your body.”

“It’s wrong.”

“Right or wrong, as I see it you have two choices. One, admit that I defeated you and give yourself to me freely. Or two, claim that I sucker punched you and I’ll rape you anyway.” Hungar explained. “I honestly don’t think that many would see the difference between your options but the second can be a lot more unpleasant.”

I really didn’t have a choice but broadly seen you could say that he defeated me so my oath did actually apply.

Anyway, I never really was the kind of girl who objected to a good fuck.

“Why not,” I said and held up my bound hands. With a quick flick of his wrist he cut the bonds.

“I knew a devotee of Sune couldn’t turn down a fuck,” Hungar said as he climbed on top of me.

I spread my legs as much as possible the armor let me and leaned up to give him a quick kiss.

The feeling of his cock rubbing up and down my slit and the thought of it inside me got my juices flowing.

Nevertheless, I was still dry when he pushed half of his big cock up my pussy and I cried out in pain and again a moment later when he pushed the rest in. For the first few thrusts, I groaned in pain but then my juices had lubricated me enough for the pain to go away and my groans turned into moans of pleasure.

As he felt the passage in and out going smother from my juices, he began jack hammering away.

I quickly realized that this wasn’t a case of me getting fucked, it was a case of me assisting with masturbation. His main purpose was clearly to get off and he didn’t care about me while he did it.

Can’t blame the poor sod really. If it was true what he said, that he hadn’t had female company for over a month, I was just happy to help him cum.

That doesn’t mean I didn’t enjoy it or that I hadn’t a mind blowing orgasm when he started to pump my pussy full of sperm. My oath prevents me from having sex as often as I would want and in my case it had been over six months since the last time I had a cock inside of me.

He didn’t last long, but then these kind of fucks never do. After just a few minutes he began to cum. His eruption inside of me triggered my own climax and we yelled out our pleasure in chorus.

When we both had finished Hungar just collapsed on top of me. If I hadn’t wearing my armor I would have been crushed.

“Feeling better now?” I asked him.

“You have now idea.”

“Good, then you wouldn’t mind getting off me. You’re kind of heavy.” I told him, making him burst out in laughter. Though, he did get off me after he finished laughing.

“Why don’t you get out of that armor while I fix lunch. I’m not done with you yet.” He said and started preparing a dead rabbit I hadn’t seen until then.

This is a grey area in our oath. Does the oath mean that our subjugator can use our bodies once and that’s it or does it say that they are allowed to use us until they tire of us.

Since it doesn’t say anything concrete most of us paladins just follow our own heads.

Of course, often the situation dictates a lot but personally I follow my gut feeling. If they are nice and pleasant I gladly give them a second or even third round. If they are the opposite I generally tries to get away after I have performed my duty to the oath.

Then they are those few exceptions that I’m happy to let them use me until they need a divine intervention to get hard again and that includes rest periods.

Hungar I felt belonged to the latter class.

It was with a smile I began unbuckling the straps that held up my armor. I made my undressing into a show, bending and turning, stretching and flexing, making sure he saw everything from every angle.

When I folded and put down my last piece of clothing, Hungar had a raging hard on.

While I’ve been stripping Hungar had skinned and prepared the rabbit. He was threading it on to a stick as I walked up to him and knelt down beside him.

“Now you tend to the food while I tend to the cook,” I said and a deep breath later, I had the purple helmet of his cock in my mouth.

He had that lovely musky taste and smell of man that always gets me so exited. I could also taste faint traces of our combined juices from our earlier tryst, which made it even better.

My jaw still ached slightly from his blow and having to accommodate his large girth didn’t make things better but I ignored it.

I wasn’t going to let anything spoil this blowjob for me.

I bobbed my head up and down his pole, taking as much as I could in my mouth and keeping tongue busy licking all over the head and shaft. My hands were busy too by caressing and stroking his balls and the part of his cock I couldn’t fit in my mouth.

Now and then I took a pause from the sucking so I could lick on his balls and the rest of the shaft.

Hungar just leaned back, slowly turning the rabbit over the fire and enjoying my oral skills.

After a minute or so I felt a hand cupping one of my breast and playing it for a moment before move onwards along my back to my ass. There it fondled my cheeks a little before dipping down between my legs to my hot, wet spot.

Goddess, I do love a considerate partner. When his fingers filled my moist tunnel, I forgave him for sucker punching me. Men that care about finger fucking me when I blow them can have all kinds of personality flaws and I’ll still love them. Though the mini climaxes it gives me kind of throws me out of rhythm.

After a couple of minutes I decided that it was time for me to try and deep throat him. I was by now used to him inside my mouth and his cock was wet enough to provide ample lubrication. Still I knew that with his size, it would be hard to accomplish and I wasn’t completely sure I could do it.

Think I’m whining a lot about something you expect all girls can do from birth? Then you try to show an unlubricated broom handle down you’re throat and we’ll see how much you enjoys that.

I took a pause from the sucking and pulled up to take a couple of deep breaths. Then I took him in my mouth and slowly started to ease the head down my throat. It went down without any trouble but as soon as I tried to take a little more I almost started to gag. I quickly pulled up and just sucked him normally before trying again.

This time it went better. I got it down a couple of inches before my throat told me to take it easier. Which I did for a couple of seconds before trying again but every time I did I almost started to gag.

If it something I’ve learned about deep throating, it’s not to rush it. If I let the muscles slowly get used to it, they will eventually think it’s a natural occurrence and won’t complain when they have to let even large cocks pass.

So I went back to sucking him in a normal way, now and then deep throating him to the depth I so far manage to for awhile before trying again.

Now I manage to get about another inch down though as soon as I tried to get a little more down I burst out in a major bout of gagging. Almost dry heaves.

I quickly pulled up but not completely out of my throat. I left a little more than the head in until the gagging subsided.

It’s a little trick I’ve learned. It lets the muscles get used to a foreign object fast but it isn’t very pleasant.

As soon as I stopped gagging, I pulled him out completely from my mouth. I took several deep breaths to calm my throat and stomach and to compose myself.

While I did that I looked up at Hungar.

When he saw me watching him he smiled and nodded encouraging to me, though he probably done plenty of smiling before, most men do when they are inside my mouth.

Now let me tell you something, Hungar did exactly the right thing by just allowing me to take my time to get it down.

Some bastards when I try to deep throat them tries to help by grabbing my head and push me down on them when I run into trouble. It does the trick but as soon as they let go they can forget about ever entering my throat again.

Hungar’s way is much better. By letting me decide how much I want to take and how fast it’s nice for me too. And if my partner lets me enjoy it, I want him to enjoy it in return, often spurring me to try to take all of his cock down my throat.

After catching my breath I tried again and now it didn’t give me any problems. I managed to get almost all of it down, only a little more of than an inch was outside my mouth when I reached my limit. I wanted to take that too but my esophagus was sending my clear signals that anymore and I wouldn’t like it.

Of course, I knew that I could take that final inch if Hungar forced my head down on it but, hey, I wanted this to be pleasant for me to.

When I didn’t have any more trouble by deep throating him I really could start blowing him.

I would alter between the normal head bobbing style and the deep throating with the occasionally air breaks when I licked on his balls while getting my breath back.

I gave him a long, slow, sloppy blowjob. This blowjob was my own little treat. It had been ages since I last sucked off a man and I wanted to marvel at the smooth soft texture, really feel the throbbing hardness and enjoy the taste. I didn’t want to get him off, well I did eventually but I wanted it to take time before he did.

But when he finally cum, boy did he cum.

He didn’t give me any warning. He just growled, his cock twitched once and suddenly my cheeks were ballooning from all his sperm, and that was only his first spurt.

Well, maybe I exaggerate a bit but it was quite a mouthful.

I had to do some frenetic swallowing to get it down before the next spurt came because if I didn’t my cheeks would have been ballooning.

Goddess, his jism was just the way I like it. Hot and creamy with that great flavor. I can’t get enough of it when a man cams in my mouth and I always get disappointed when he finish cuming.

Now, I wish I could say that I swallowed every drop.

I really wish I could swallow every drop but unfortunately I can’t. Some of his jism dribbled out of my mouth but and onto my chin. Luckily, it taste just as good when licked off my fingers as it does directly from the source.

So I let it dribble.

He squirted five more times in my mouth and I drank most of it, loving every moment.

I kept the last jet in mouth together with the head, couching out the last drops and playing with the sperm with my tongue savoring the taste.

After I had swallowed the last mouthful, I spat out his cock and started gathering up all the sperm that had escaped me. I shoveled it in my mouth with my fingers with a content humming.

It’s a little annoying habit I have. Whenever I eat something that I really like I start to hum from satisfaction, just like small children does.

When I had cleaned myself up, I bent down and gave his now wilting cock a thorough tongue bath.

Satisfied that we both were clean I sat up straight beside him.

“Was that your lunch or do you want some rabbit too?” Hungar asked with a leer.

“Yes, please I’d like some rabbit too.” I answered with a laugh.

Since we didn’t know each other and didn’t have anything in common we just sat enjoying the fine day and eating the rabbit in silence. When we had turned it into a skeleton we washed the grease from our mouths and fingers.

Hungar let out a huge burp. “That was nice.”

“And rude.”

“And now for some dessert,” he said and pulled me into his arms and smothered me with a kiss. He sure was a good kisser.

When he got tired of my mouth he kissed his way down to my breasts, which he been busy playing with while we kissed.

He sucked and nibbled on them for a while before he gently lay me down on my back.

We resumed our kissing. I don’t now for how long we just lied there, kissing gently and caressing each other bodies but it was quite some time.

I really enjoyed that. Most men are in such a hurry to stick their cocks inside that they never take time to be gentle. Hungar was really a great lover in that way. He enjoyed that slow and gentle foreplay as much as I did.

However, even he got tired of it in the end. He begun licking his way down my body, pausing for moment at my breasts to nurse them some more before continuing downwards.

When his mouth reached my mound I almost came right there and then.

To my sorrow I have to admit that his skills at licking pussy did not match his other lovemaking skills. In fact, he was pretty lousy but his willingness to actually eat me out still landed him on plus in my book.

Despite, certain disabilities in his skill it only took a minute before I came hard with a scream, my pussy gushing juices into his mouth.

When I came down from my orgasm, he looked up at me and said, “Woman, you taste good.”

He crawled on top of me and when I felt his cock bounce against my nether lips, I took him in my hands and guided him inside of me.

We fucked slowly leaving plenty of opportunity for us to kiss and for him to suck on my breasts. The pace was too leisurely for any of us to get off on but I had several micro climaxes.

It was great but after about half an hour, I wanted more.

I rolled us over so that I was on top. Of course, I didn’t start humping as soon I got control. First we just lay there making out before I sat up and started riding him. Slowly at first but I steadily increased the speed.

As soon as I had straightened up Hungar’s hands shot up to my breast both to support me and to play with them. All the twisting, pulling and pinching he put my poor nipples through felt great.

Soon the sound of our hips smacking into each other reverberated through the forest.

Of course, Hungar’s grunts and my cries of delight probably drowned it out.

We both came at the same time with mind-blowing climaxes. As soon as I came down from mine I flopped off Hungar and down beside him.

I don’t know about Hungar but I practically passed out from exhaustion the moment my back touched the ground.

I woke up from something poking me in my back. From the position of the sun, I had been asleep for a couple of hours.

Next, I found out what had wakened me up. It was Hungar or rather a particular part of Hungar.

That man was incredible. He manage to get it up three times in short order and then after just a few hours rest he is ready again.

I was in love.

Well, in lust really.

The first thing I did after seeing his erection was to send up a prayer to Sune, thanking her for sending Hungar my way.

The second thing I did was to kneel down beside him and take him in my mouth.

The feel of him in my mouth and the mingled taste of our juices immediately flooded my pussy and I reached down and started playing with myself.

I was very careful and gentle in my sucking. I didn’t want him to spend himself before he woke up and I certainly didn’t want him so far gone that he would cum to fast when he woke up.

The truth is that my sucking on him was more to give me a bigger thrill while I got my self of with my fingers.

“I wish every wake up was as pleasant as this,” Hungar said suddenly, making me aware of that he was awake. I didn’t reply. I just smiled around his cock and put some more effort in to my sucking. But not to much I didn’t want to suck him off, I wanted his erection to put to good use in another hole.

Now when he was awake it didn’t take long before he reached down and started playing with my breasts.

As before when I blew him, his hand wandered over to my ass and down to my pussy. However when he noticed that that hole was occupied by my own fingers, his fingers moved over to the other hole I have down there.

He rubbed around my puckered brown hole before pushing the tip of a finger inside.

“You know I haven’t sampled this hole yet,” He said casually.

When I heard that, I froze up, terrified.

He was too big. It was impossible. He would split me in two and kill me. And even if he didn’t kill me it would be sheer torture.

I couldn’t wait!

The thought of him fucking me in the ass was extremely exciting. At the same time I prayed to Sune to save me.

Of course, she didn’t. I’m after all one of her tools to bring love and pleasure to the world even if I myself doesn’t enjoy it and I knew Hungar would love being buried deep in my ass. I’m glad that Sune didn’t save me, I even prayed to her and thanked her.

Scyta
Scyta
16 Followers