Paladin of Sune

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scyta
Scyta
16 Followers

“I’m pretty big, I hope you don’t mind me fucking your ass,” Hungar said.

“I’m not…” I started to say but it came out in a croak. After clearing my throat I tried again. “I’m not sure I could stop you even if I did.” It was true. My knees felt like rubber. It was lucky I was already standing bent over on my knees with my ass in the air, because I believe I would have had some trouble getting into position otherwise.

Hungar walked around behind me. He spread my ass cheeks and I felt him smear a little cold grease from what was left of the rabbit.

Next came what I both dreaded and desired, he pressed the large mushroom shaped head against my anus and started to force it in.

At first it wasn’t so bad. He just pushed and shoved against my closed hole while I tried to relax myself down there. Kind of a hard task convincing my body that I really wanted his big thing in me while it was all puckered up in terror.

Getting the tip in went fine and without any trouble, though when he tried to push the rest of the head in I cried out for the first time.

It took him over a minute after that to force the large crown of the cock inside my anus and I screamed most of the time.

When if felt my muscles down there close behind the head I breathed out a deep sigh in relief.

“Oh, Sune. Please give me a minute to get used to it and relax,” I asked him

“But it will only give you time to think and you’ll get scared, tensing up even more,” Hungar replied.

Of course he could have a point there but I believed that if I got some time to get comfortable it would be easier for both of us. I tried to tell him that but when I opened my mouth, instead of my clear and logical argument, a garbled incomprehensive shout came out because Hungar true to his own theory choose that moment to shove his cock half inch further up my ass.

I didn’t get much intelligent said after that but what I lacked in articulation I sure made up for in volume. I don’t know how long it took for him to bury his cock in my ass but it felt like an eternity and it hurt like hell all the time. The only time I wasn’t howling or screaming was when I had to breathe in because of lack of air.

His shoving and pushing was bad but what I really hated was the short stabs he used when he got stuck. He would pull out an inch or half and then quickly before I barley had time to notice it, jab the double amount back in. When he did it the first time, that’s when I really started to bawl my eyes out.

When he finally bottomed out, having inserted every inch of his cock, his balls resting against my pussy, he thankfully decided he needed a pause or he even decided that I needed the pause; he had after all shown himself to be a considerate lover so far.

Whatever the reason I gladly took the chance to rest. I just stood there gulping down lungful’ of air, trying to regain my breath.

After I had composed myself enough so I could think clearly again I reached down between my legs with one hand and shoved my fingers up my pussy.

I knew that the worst was over but also that if I didn’t get some pleasure to counter the pain then no matter how turned on I was, I wouldn’t enjoy taking it in the ass.

I was so wet that my juices practically squirted out when I pushed my fingers inside of me. If my ass hadn’t hurt like hell from being split in two by Hungar’s cock I would have cum the moment I touched my clit.

I had just franticly started rubbing my pussy when Hungar pulled out and with a hard thrust started fucking my ass.

Did I say the worst was behind me. Well, I was wrong. As he begun fucking me in earnest, I started to scream, howl and cry even harder.

Though, after a little while when my muscles down there started to get used to accommodate he enormous rod and my fingers sent wave after wave of pleasure out from my pussy, it slowly started to feel good.

It still hurt a lot but the pain turned into a good pain, like the ache you feel in you body after a hard workout. I still screamed all the time until he came but not even I can say if it was from pain or pleasure.

Fortunately, Hungar didn’t last long in the tight grip of my asshole and even if I had started to enjoy myself, I was incredibly relived when I felt his hot sperm sear the inside of my guts.

I had had some great orgasms while he fucked my ass but I was still glad it was over.

When he pulled out, I just collapsed stretched out on my stomach. I lay there sobbing and trembling.

“Are you all right?” Hungar asked concerned. It took me three tries before I could snivel out a weak, “Loved it. Just need rest.”

I didn’t move a muscle while Hungar got dressed and broke camp. It felt like bliss just laying there.

When he finished he mounted his horse and rode up to the spot I were I lied.

“Well, Paladin it sure has been a real pleasure to meet you. You do your God honor,” He told me.

I had by then regain enough strength to lift myself up on my elbows and answer him.

“It’s my pleasure to serve,” I replied with a teasingly smile.

“Farwell then paladin, next time you’ll have to tell me your name before I fuck you,” Hungar said with a nod.

I can’t believe I never told him my name. I let him use all of my openings but I didn’t let him know my name. I was speechless. Unfortunately, before I had regained my senses he had already ridden off.

I lied still for another half an hour after Hungar left before I too got up and broke camp. Unlike Hungar, I led my steed from the clearing. Mounting it and riding was unthinkable. Walking wasn’t so much better either, each step made me wince. My ass was hurting for obvious reasons but Hungar’s huge size had left my pussy sore too, even if it had felt great at the time.

I took me another three days of walking before I could ride again without to much discomfort and even then any pace over a walk would force tears to my eyes.

As I left the clearing, I swore a solemn oath to Sune that if I ever met Hungar I would make him pay dearly for sucker punching me and taking advantage of me.

I also promised myself that if we met again I would make sure to lose to him again.

Preferably, near an inn with a nice big bed.

Scyta
Scyta
16 Followers