Pale Moonlight

Story Info
The tale of a late summer evening moon bathing.
1.3k words
4.12
28.2k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I remember that night so vividly. It was a nearing the end of spring and the air was just hot enough that being naked was more comfortable than being clothed. The night air seemed to seduce me. Its smell and its warmth seemed to tease me. The honeysuckle and jasmine scent blew over my naked body as if it were caressing me with a lover’s touch.

The moon was more silvery than I could ever remember it being. As I lay there bathing in the moonlight, I thought to myself, “If werewolves did exist, this would surely be the night they would be a prowl." The thought excited me a bit, seeing as I was alone in the woods (just like Red Riding Hood, but that’s another story). A chill covered my body. My nipples ached from the sheer desire that needed to be released. I was all alone. There was no need to deny myself a little bit of self pleasure. I spread my body out on the rock with one leg propped up just far enough to feel the cool breeze on my pussy. I began caressing my breasts. I moved my hands slowly down my chest circling my breasts, taking in their size. As my hands neared my areola the skin quivered with even more excitement. I refrained from diving right into the nipple and pinching it hard like I like it done by lovers. The teasing was so nice. I would get right to the point of greatest pleasure then eased back a bit. I wanted to prolong the exhilaration as long as possible.

As I continued to tease myself I heard a rustling in the bushes. I thought to myself, “it is such a shame that the animals are going to be the only ones to hear my ecstasy.” Again, the bushes shook. This time it sounded more like a person moving around. “Hello! Is anyone there”? Now, that is silly you know you are the only one out here, I laughed to myself. I shrugged it off as some nocturnal creature foraging for food. Besides, I had more important business that needed attention. My body was a mass of goose bumps. I was not about to let that little noise startle me out of my play time. It did, however, add to the excitement of the moment. In fact it made me hotter to think an animal had gotten my scent and was wandering in to satisfy its curiosity.

I continued running my hands up and down my body as I felt the excitement growing between my legs. I heard the foot steps getting closer. I wondered if I should really stop, for safety sake. Instead, I decided to enjoy the audience. Just as I spread my legs and stretched out, I felt hot breath on my neck. The hair on the back of my neck bristled. I froze. Slowly I turned to face a furry black snout and a pair of eerie, glowing reddish-brown eyes. It was not like any animal I had ever seen. It had an unsettling presence about it, yet it did not appear as if it were about to attack.

The creature just stood there staring as if to say, “Please continue.” Gradually, I continued to run one hand over my breasts. With my other hand, I began to tickle my thighs. I ran my hand up my thighs to touch two very succulent lips. The beast jumped onto the rock and began sniffing at my shoulder. It had started to pant and its saliva fell on my erect nipple. Its cold nose caressed my stomach, which made me shiver. It jumped slightly from my sudden movement, but continued to sniff towards my aroused pussy. I opened my legs farther so I could feel the heat of his breath on my shaven cunt. I have not been able to figure out what kind of animal it was. I thought was some sort of canine, but at this point I was too horny to care. I felt a very long tongue lap at my nectar, which was now oozing down my ass. My nipples felt as though they were about to burst. The muscles inside began to spasm. My heart raced with excitement. I felt the roughness of its tongue as it licked at my clit. It seemed as though it knew just what it needed to do to please me.

I heard a soft growl, but by now, all fear had subsided. I was only attuned to my own pleasure. It lapped at my cunt as if it were half starved. I was not aware that my eyes had been closed until I felt something warm drip on my lip. I looked up to see the

Largest, firmest and strangest shaped cock I had ever seen. A furry sheath surrounded a massive pinkish-red protrusion that seemed to be knotted nearest the opening of the sheath. Then I felt the tongue touch the spot that always sent me over the edge. My eyes closed again, as I felt the waves of ecstasy roll over me. The sensation was like nothing I had ever felt before. The tongue did not stop. Wave after wave engulfed me. My cunt juices mixed with saliva ran down my ass onto the rock. I wanted to escape from beneath the beast, yet at the same time, I yearned for more. I felt the tongue on my clit once more, which sent me into convulsions of pleasure.

I longed for more than just the texture of his tongue. Slowly, I turned over onto my stomach and rose onto my hands and knees. It turned to sniff my ass and it began to lick me. My sphincter muscle tightened as the tongue caressed my asshole. As it continued to lick my asshole, I relaxed and enjoyed the sensations. I reached back to spread my ass cheeks apart. It buried its tongue further into my ass. A mild climax made me shiver, slightly.

I felt the warmth of its breath move up my ass onto the small of my back. I hope he is going to do what I think he is going to do. Warm saliva trickles down my back. Fur brushed against my ass and tickled me. I felt my breasts caress the warmth of the rock where I had been laying. My erect nipples sway against the smooth stone. I felt the moist hardness enter my anxiously waiting pussy. I felt hot breath on my neck, shoulders and ears. I shoved my ass hard against the enormous bulge. It nearly ripped me open as it went in, but then it felt wonderfully gigantic. The beast started pumping against my ass. I heard deep growls as he fucked me harder and harder. I felt his teeth biting gently on my neck. I rocked with the rhythm of the beast. The growls became louder. Suddenly he howled and I felt a gush of warm liquid slam against the top of my cunt. I arched my back as I felt myself orgasm. The hot cum oozed out of my warm, moist pussy, ran down my thighs and sizzled onto the cool, smooth stone.

He stood over me for several minutes. I felt his cock slide out of me as he lowered himself off of me. My body felt like Jell-o. I collapsed onto the rock. I wanted to know what had just fucked me with such wild abandon. I turned to face him. It also laid down on the rock. It was somewhat wolfish. Suddenly, it began to change. It started to resemble and ape, yet it wasn’t, really. The fur started to vanish. To reveal it was actually love. She knew that he had a secret but could never figure it out till now. This was the start of many a midnight rendezvous with him. There would be no more hiding.