Palm Springs Business Trip

Story Info
Cassandra takes a business trip to a new hotel
8.5k words
58.7k
25
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 04/22/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
f1racer22
f1racer22
164 Followers

Part 1 - The night and morning before the trip

Cassandra takes the day off to prepare for her business trip to Palm Springs. A couple of her friends make sure she is well prepared for her trip.

It was late on a Tuesday night and I was home packing my suitcase for a trip to Palm Springs, CA the next day. I had never been out to Palm Springs and was excited for the trip. Before I get too far along, let me tell you how I got to this point. I had been promoted from my job as general manager of trendy French boutique hotel in a major city on the east coast. My boss had also given me the title of Director of Training for new hotels. The company had recently constructed a new hotel out in Palm Springs and I am going out there to train the new employees. I was both excited and nervous about the trip.

Now that you know what I do for a living, let me tell you about myself. My name is Cassandra and I am 47 year old woman. I have been divorced for a few months now. I am 5'7" 128lbs, straight brown hair that comes down just past my ears. I have blue eyes and 36B breasts. I have a fabulous ass, if I do say so myself, and long slender legs. I work out about four times a week to keep myself in this good a shape. I haven't really been dating since my divorce as I haven't found that many great men my age I've been interested in. Although I've been having sex with my 26 year old neighbor and also this 29 year old girl that I met at a work function. This has worked out great, because I am really just in the mood for a sex and not a relationship.

So, I packed a couple of bikinis for the hotel pool and two dresses in case I had to go to dinner with the management staff at the hotel. I had the rest of my work clothes packed and the last thing I was going to pack was a couple of my personal little friends since I wouldn't have anyone out there to see after my sexual needs. I selected one of my favorite vibrators. This one was green and 8 inches long. I also threw in a five inch butt plug and a 7 inch dildo. I hoped I wouldn't get caught with them will I was going through airport security.

That thought brought a grin to my lips, thinking about the look on the face of a young security guard opening my suitcase and picking up one of my toys. For some reason that gave me a delicious little tingle down between my legs.

I zipped up my bag after putting my little friends towards the bottom. I then was going to get my book to read when I heard a knock at the door. I wondered who that could be at this late hour. I went down stairs in my purple silk robe, turned on the light and to the door and peeked out the peep hole in the door.

As soon as I had another grin crossed my lips.

I opened the door and there was Aaron my neighbor I have been having sex with for the past two and half months. "What are you doing here sweetie?" I asked him as I stood back to let him in.

"Well, I came over to see you before you left for your trip" he said as he lean over and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"I thought you forgot I was going away for a few days," I said back to him as I kissed him on the lips.

After a moment of lingering passion I eased back and Aaron looked into my eyes. "No, I didn't, I just wanted to make sure that you were okay before you left." he said as he kissed me again back and shut the door behind him.

I pushed him away playfully. "No you just wanted to fuck me once more before you left," I said to him as I pulled the tie from my robe.

He quickly slipped his big warm hand inside and started groping my tits as I slipped my hand into his shorts and grabbed hold of his 8 inch cock and began to stroke it.

Our lips met again and we continued to kiss. His groping had my robe off my shoulders and I eased back a bit to let it robe fall off of my body to the floor. I then quickly took off his t-shirt and pulled down his shorts to the ground. I went to my knees and started to suck on his already erect penis. I felt his fingers start to run through my hair as I started bobbing up and down on that magnificent cock. It felt so good to have his cock in my mouth even though I'd had plenty of it over the past weekend. My right hand moved down to my already wet pussy and I started fingering myself while my left hand fondled his nuts and I sucked him off. But my pussy was so wet and ready I needed him to fuck me right then.

I looked up and made eye contact with him and he knew that I was ready to get fucked. I took his cock out of my mouth and slowly slid my naked body up along his. I gave him a quick kiss on the lips and then walked away back into my family room. I lay across the ottoman on my stomach and Aaron quickly got the idea. He got down on his knees behind me and stuck two fingers in my saturated cunt. He moved them around for a few seconds to get me opened up and then took them out and pulled on my enlarged clit.

"Oh fuck! Yes, but come on Aaron go ahead and put that fat cock of yours in me, I want it bad." I said to him as I looked back over my shoulder.

He grabbed his cock and guided it in the opening of my wet pussy and slowly started to feed it into my waiting hole.

"Ohh yess, you know just what Cassandra wanted, didn't you." I said to him as he grabbed hold of my hips and slowly started to move his cock in and out of me at a nice steady pace. Not enough to make either of us cum, but enough to make me feel great.

After a delicious few minutes of this he took his right hand off of my hip. I turned back to watched him put his middle finger in his mouth and get it nice and wet with his saliva. He then took his wet finger and stuck it into my asshole.

"Ohhhhhhhhh yesssssss" was all that I was able to get out as I felt his finger plunge into my backside. He kept on fucking me in my pussy while his finger fucked my asshole. I kept on moaning as his cock kept on stuffing my pussy. "Ohh Aaron that cock of yours feels great. I am going to miss it on my trip. I wish you could come with me." I said to him as his cock and finger worked in unison on my orifices.

I felt my orgasm building up as his cock continued to slide in and out of my hot wet pussy. "Ohh yess that feels great don't stop, I'm going to cum." I moaned back to him. "Ohhhhhh yesssss I'm cummmmmmmming ohhh, please don't stop fucking me." I moaned as I felt my cum explode all over his hard cock. He kept on going as I kept on moaning. His finger was still buried in my asshole and it felt great.

When I had come down from my blissful high I looked back at him. He had a big smile on his face. "Did you cum yet honey?" I asked him.

"No not yet." He said back to me as I could feel his erect cock was still in me.

"Do you want to cum in my ass tonight?" I asked him with a knowing grin.

"You bet I do! Do you want to go upstairs to your room and be more comfortable?" He asked me with a smile.

"No let's stay down here. I don't know if there is any lube down here though." I said back to him.

"What do you have in the kitchen that we could use?" He asked me as he continued to move his big cock in and out of me very slowly.

"We could try olive oil that would do the trick." I said to him.

"Okay I'm game for that or whatever else you want to do." He said to me with an even broader smile on his face as he pulled his cock and finger out of me and I felt the cool air rush in both holes.

I got up off of the ottoman and gave him another kiss on those adorable young lips of his, before I pushed him away and walked into the kitchen. I grabbed the bottle of olive oil off the counter and a dish towel in case we made a mess. Then I headed back into the family room, put the bottle and the towel down on the side table and went back to Aaron, put my arms around him and kissed him once again as his erection pointed up between us, bobbing against my stomach. I then proceeded to kiss my way down his muscular chest and nibbled on his scrumptious six pack abs before I ventured on to his monstrous cock. I had come to love that long thick cock, one that never seemed to lose eagerness to be played with, that always seemed to be hard around me. I slowly took it into my mouth, savoring the taste of my own cum all over his cock head and down his long shaft as I licked down to his bulging balls.

I sucked on him for a bit before I let if fall out of my mouth and looked up at him as I had made it to my knees.

"I'm only going to Palm Springs until Sunday. Do you think you can make it that long without me?" I asked him as I licked my lips.

"I may have to jerk off a time or two or I might find another woman to entertain me until you come back," he gave me a silly smirk, "ah hell, its only five days. I can wait for you to come back."

"Well you know my daughter is coming up next weekend. I want to introduce you to her and I have no doubt you'll have any problem getting to fuck her." I said to him as I stroked his cock, up and down slowly with a nice twist of my palm at the top.

"Ummm, good I am looking forward to that." He said, licking his lips now.

I kissed his swollen head then slid his while cock back into my mouth and played with his balls for a moment or two, making sure he was as hard as he could get, which was pretty much all the time anyway, then I released him all shiny wet and drooling from the tip.

"Are you ready to stick that cock of yours in my asshole?"

"I'm always ready to fuck that wonderful ass of yours, Cassandra," he responded while grasping his huge boner and giving it a good squeeze, making the already huge head swell up more and turn almost purple.

"Okay, go sit down on the couch," I told him as I reached over and grabbed the towel. After he sat down I put the towel between his legs and right below his cock. I then grabbed the bottle of olive oil. It had a pourer on it so I knew that not too much would come out. I stroked his cock a couple of times so that it was still nice and hard and sticking straight up in the air then poured a little bit of oil on the already shiny head. After I put the bottle back on the side table I got up and positioned myself on his lap with the head of his cock right up against my asshole. I kissed him a few times and then I leaned back against his flared cockhead and felt my asshole spread for that loving sex tool. I felt him slip into my back hole, easing in slowing. Aaron grabbed my ass cheeks and spread them wide as I slid down further taking more of his young cock into my body.

I could feel the olive oil in my asshole and it felt different than the lube, slicker, more warming to the touch, by the friction of his cock moving inside me. His cock felt great as he slowly worked it in and out of me, pulling me up and down with his strong arms and those big hands squeezing my ass cheeks.

We kissed some more on the lips before I moved my mouth back to moan in his ear. "Fuck my ass, honey!"

He started to move his cock in and out of me at a quicker pace, thrusting deep but gentle at first. I felt his hands let go of my ass cheeks and move back in between us to play with my tits. He groped them and pinched my nipples.

Aaron soon was fucking me like he wanted to cum really bad, because he was slamming his cock into my asshole. But I put my hands back on his thighs and leaned back to slow him down.

"I'm not ready for you to cum just yet, lover." I said as I arched my back while he groped my tits.

I took one of his hands and led it down to my pussy and made him start rubbing my clit. It didn't take much urging and he followed my lead played with my clit while I lifted myself off of his cock, held myself there right before his eyes and then slowly lowered myself back down the full length of his long young manly cock, all the while our eyes locked on one another.

This slowed him down a little bit from rushing to cum.

But after just a very few minutes of this I felt my own orgasm approaching as he kept on rubbing my clit. He was able to slip a finger into my pussy which really got me going. I leaned forward back into his arms and kissed him passionately as I felt the orgasm sweep through my body.

"Ohhhhhhhh yessssssssss you feel great!" I moaned with my mouth half on his.

He pulled me closer to him and started sucking my tits so hard I could tell he was ready to fill my asshole with his hot cum. I wasn't about to deny myself or him of this great pleasure.

"Go ahead Aaron fuck my ass, show me how bad you want to cum in my asshole, lover!" I said in a sultry tone of voice.

I lifted myself up off of his lap a little bit in anticipation that he was really going to start pounding me. Sure enough he began fucking my asshole really well and really hard. This set me off into another orgasm and it must have set him off as well because we both started moaning and growling at the same time. Within seconds I felt his cock start to shoot stream after stream of hot cum up deep into my bowels. I clenched my asshole muscle around his hard cock to milk out every bit of cum that he had in those manly balls of his. I soon felt a pool of our mingled liquids between my thighs legs and realized I had cum quite a bit myself. Almost disappointingly Aaron stopped moving his big cock in and out of my asshole. But I leaned forward and kissed on his quivering lips. "That was wonderful sweetie and I know you have to work tomorrow, but will you stay the night with me?"

"Sure, I'll spend the night," he said back in a breathy voice as he wrapped his arms up around me.

We stayed like this for a couple of minutes. I felt his cock deflate and slowly slip out of my ass. As soon as this happened I felt his cum and mine start to seep out and run down the both of us.

"I need to get myself to the shower to clean up, baby," I said, pecked him on the cheek then got up off of him.

But Aaron reached out a long arm and grabbed my hand as I turned to go upstairs. I turned back and looked at him and the wide grin on his face. Without a word he got down on his knees and turned me around. He made spread my legs apart and immediately put that smiling face up between my ass cheeks and started to lick my asshole as his cum came oozing out. As soon as that talented of his tongue touched my now not so tiny hole it set me off into another orgasm and I almost collapsed back down on top of him. Luckily he was holding onto me by the hips with his strong hands and arms so I wouldn't fall.

After he cleaned me really well up he got up, took me by the hand and led me upstairs to my master bathroom. He turned on the water in the shower as I stood and watched, feeling my insides still tingling form the fucking and licking he had just given me. We both got into the shower and washed each other, further enjoying every minute of touching one another's body.

After we got out, dried off and climbed into bed we even fucked one more time before falling asleep in each other's arms.

It was only an hour later, after Aaron and I had fallen asleep shortly after a good late night fuck, that I got up, still naked, and went downstairs to get a glass of water. While I was drinking, I heard my blackberry beep. I walked over to it and saw that I had a new e-mail and it was from Karen, a woman I had met at the gym a month ago. She was a single mother I met the first day there. We actually had hooked up, groping one another in the locker room before some people walked in on us. Since then we had talked a few times and even gone out to lunch once. I hadn't had sex with her yet, but I really wanted to. The closest we had come to really getting it on was fingering each other while her son was in the other room.

Karen wrote that she wanted me to meet her at the gym at ten and that we would have a fun workout together since we hadn't seen each other in a while. I smiled at that thought as I put the empty glass into the sink and tapped the little keys to let her know I would see her then.

My flight left at 2 pm for Palm Springs, so I figured I had plenty of time as I could leave right from the gym to go to the airport. I went back upstairs, still with a huge smile on my face, and climbed back into bed with Aaron.

My younger lover and I woke up about 6:30 and we fucked again before we got out of bed finally and went to take a shower...where we had another great fuck. Before Aaron left to go to home and get dressed for work, I told him I would call him as soon as I got back on Sunday so he could come over and we could spend some more quality fuck time.

After he left I slipped into a pair of sweat pants and t-shirt then went down to have my morning coffee and bagel. I had a couple of hours to kill before I was to meet Karen at the gym. I decided to go ahead work on some things I had brought home for doing on the long plane ride. I did that until around 8:30 and still had an hour before I was going to leave for the gym. So I took my time picking out my workout clothes. After rummaging through my drawers for a couple of minutes I decided on a gray pair of spandex shorts and a red halter top sports bra. The sports bra top came down to right at my belly button and the shorts barely made it down to the middle of my thigh, just the right amount of skin to show my fellow gym rats and to tease my lovely workout partner.

I got out my black suit skirt combination that I was going to wear on the flight and the peach colored blouse to wear underneath it. The skirt also came down to my mid-thigh, maybe just a teasing bit higher. I was sure going to attract some attention going through security and on the plane. But that is what I wanted. I decided than that I would wear black thigh high stocking since it might be cold on the plane. I grabbed my garter belt and then pulled out a black color lace bra and a skimpy matching g-string.

Spending that time selecting and laying out all of that sexy clothing had me damp between my legs. I could have finger fucked myself silly I know I was so horny again, even after being fucked hard by my younger lover that morning, but it was time to leave for the gym. I knew if I started masturbating it wouldn't be a quickie and I would be late to meet

Karen.

I let that moist tingle marinate down there as I thought about the lovely Karen on the drive across town.

I pulled into the gym parking lot with a few minutes to spare and noticed it wasn't that crowded. This was fine with me, Karen and I could spend some intimate time together without drawing too many stares from our fellow gym members. I grabbed my bag and my suit out of the back seat of the car and headed inside.

As I came through the doors, I was greeted by the attractive brunette receptionist at the front counter. I gave her my membership number and then headed into the locker room, but not before giving the young woman my best seductive smile. I swear she blushed. As I walked into the locker room, I turned back to get a better glimpse of her body. She was wearing a very short plaid skirt and pair of black heels. I stood there for a second admiring her long sexy legs. She is a very beautiful woman and I decided then and there that I would have to come up with a plan to get between those lovely legs. I licked my lips and I walked on into the locker room.

I put my bag down on one of the wooden benches and put my purse and suit in a locker. I grabbed Ipod and bottle of water from the bag along with my towel, locked up my stuff and headed out onto the gym floor feeling that warm, moist tingle still radiating between my thighs.

I went to one of the treadmills to warm up and set it for an easy ten minutes. I had been jogging for maybe almost 5 of those minutes when I saw Karen come walking out of the locker room. She was wearing a snug sports bra and pair of spandex that come down to her lovely knees. Her strawberry blonde hair was down and tossing around as she walked my way. She looked absolutely stunning.

f1racer22
f1racer22
164 Followers