Palm Springs Business Trip Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I suddenly had a flashback to the couple I had run into at the elevators the evening before. Oh my, the thought that it could be that sexy couple got my ever stewing juices going even that much more. That redhead could be the one getting her pussy fucked to no end and I was that close to the both of them. Suddenly, even though that closed door was between us I swear I could the two of them naked on that king-sized bed fucking like a horny pair of rabbits. I was that naughty perv watching from the shadows, frigging my hot and wet pussy in a chair in the corner of the room.

Abruptly I heard the man yell out, "Fuck baby! Fuck Amy, you're pussy is so hot!"

I caught my breath at that moment and both Isabella and I eased back from the door. We remained there for another minute or so listening to the woman obviously getting a good pounding by her man. We could hear him grunting hard soon thereafter. And more than reluctantly we both moved away from the door and started down the hallway.

Isabella broke the silence. "I heard them going at it the other morning when I came up to do spot inspections." She stopped just outside my room. "You have to catch a glimpse of her at the pool this afternoon, she's always out there. She has a body to die for."

Okay, that look on her face and the way she drew out the word 'body' told me I was not confusing the signals up to that point. This woman was most certainly at least bisexual if not outright a lesbian. I was going to have this woman before I left that hotel!

The next thing I knew Isabella had put her keycard in the door and had opened it. It was like she was reading my mind. It was as if we had just come up from a flirty night out and she was leading me to bed. One thing was for certain my pussy was already so wet from just being close to her and of course it didn't hurt hearing that couple fucking away in their room.

Now Isabella and I were going to be alone.

"Did you just pick this room at random?" I asked.

"Why do you ask that?" Isabella responded, immediately looking down at her clipboard.

"Because this is the room I'm staying in."

"I know that," she said, looking up with that killer smile on her face again. "I checked the guest register in the system."

"Well, I guess we should get started with the inspection then," I said as I walked by her, this time taking my time brushing into her. Damn if I didn't feel her hard pointed nipples rub against my arm. I instantly got the hugest goose bumps all over my tingling skin. My heart was racing with anticipation as I moved over to the closet and opened the door. I faked checking it out and without even rally looking in I said in was in perfect order.

She walked up behind me and with her warm breath on my neck she said, "Exclusive of the clothes, which look gorgeous by the way, the ironing board and iron are in perfect placement and cleaned to perfection."

"Yes, I agree," I closed my eyes as I closed door to the closet and stood there trying to regain my composure. But when I turned back towards the room I found Isabella standing beside the bed right in front of the night stand. I looked down and saw the draw open and with my eyes wide I looked up and saw she had my 7 inch dildo in her hand.

"Well look what we have here," she said as she held the sex toy up in front of her face. "It would look as if my crack staff has missed something dirty in this room."

I stood there with my mouth open not able to say a word.

"Cassandra, can you explain why you have this?"

"I, well, I bring a couple of toys with me on every trip because I am always so sexed up I need to cum every day," I spoke to her as I blushed.

"The front desk received reports of excessive moaning coming from this room last night. Is this what caused that moaning?" She held out the big fat toy and when she did I noticed my lady cum was still crusted on it. I remembered then I was planning to clean both toys off that night.

I blushed even more. "No, that wasn't the only thing that caused the moaning. I slept with the hot guy that sat next to me on the flight out here." The words just spilled out of my mouth, like I was talking to my best friend about my sexual encounters.

"Oh that is nice, but who do you think can make you moan more, me and this dildo or some guy?" Isabella asked as she walked up to me, only little more than the length of that dildo separating us.

"I don't care about moaning, I care about how many times you can make me cum with that thing," I said as I leaned in to kiss her.

Our lips met and it was only a soft kiss at first but it was soon followed by more passion in which our tongues teasingly caressed one another. Our kissing became still more intense as I took off her suit jacket and she reciprocated with her hands all over my body as she proceeded to take off my jacket. Then my fingers worked quickly to unbutton her blouse and once it was undone I pulled it open to reveal that sexy periwinkle bra she had been teasing me with all morning. The bra was straining to contain her very full looking breasts. Those olive skinned girls looked even more wonderful encased in the light colored bra.

Then it was Isabella's turn to take a breath and as she did she sat back on the edge of the bed, the bed Dillon had fucked me very good on the night before. Now I was taking this opportunity of being with a gorgeous woman as I took off my top while she undid my pants. I stepped out of my heels as she let the pants fall to the floor on top of them. Once free I climbed up on top of her and kissed her full on the mouth before kissing my way down from her neck to the top of her skirt. The zipper was on her hip and as I kissed her sexy tummy, looking up into her gorgeous brown eyes I quickly unzipped her. Between the two of us I was able to help her remove her skirt as she lifted her curvy hips as I slid the material down her sexy legs towards her feet.

Oh my! When it revealed a matching periwinkle thong I lost my breath again, more so because on that light colored material it clearly displayed her crotch had a nice huge wet spot.

"Glad to see that I'm not the only one that's excited," I whispered.

"My thong has been wet since I saw you in the bathroom downstairs," she said as she pulled me back on top of her for another tongue slashing kiss.

For the next few minutes we rolled around in each other's arms, kissing, caressing bare skin and groping breasts. I was the first to reach for a bra and I undid it with one hand while the other pulled impatiently at the front between the cups. I swear two of the most gorgeous looking breasts I have ever seen in my life came swelling up from her chest!

"Oh my Isabella, beautiful is so an understatement for those two girls of yours."

"Thanks Cassandra, please don't just look at them though, I love to have them played with, really played with," she said with a real gleam in her eyes.

"What size are they, love?" I asked as I reached out with my right hand to touch one of them.

"I'm a 38 C and they are all natural," she said back as she grabbed my left hand and pressed it to her other breast then I leaned in and kissed her as my hands caressed her lovely mounds of beauty.

Of course, not to be left out of the fun, she wasted no time reaching around me and undoing my bra. I moved my arms to help her get it out of the way then fell over on top of her while we continued to kiss and fondle each other's tits. That was very nice but it wasn't what I really wanted so after a few minutes I moved a hand down her sexy flat stomach and right down into her damp thong. I could feel a thin patch of short pubic hair under my fingertips and it was kinky but soft, and very damp indeed. I quickly caught her protruding clit between my fingers and started rolling it back and forth between them. That got her moaning and within in a short moment I slid one of my fingers into her extremely wet pussy.

"Oh yesssss!" Isabella gasped.

Then I inserted a second finger and started fucking her good. Within seconds she was on the verge of an orgasm.

"Ohhhhhhh Cassandra, your fingers feel so good. Don't stop!" Isabella moaned as I increased the pace my two fingers moved in and out of her sex until her lady part contracted around them as the orgasm began full force. She moaned louder when I began sucking on her pert nipple.

"Oh ffffucccckkkkk, yessssssss!" Isabella literally exploded both vocally and physically cumming as hard as I had ever seen a woman cum and that quickly. Her body jerked and shook as her breathing stuttered for several seconds as I continued to rhythmically finger fuck the beautiful woman.

When her orgasm subsided Isabella sat up and pulled off her thong. "That was great Cassandra. I have never had anyone get me off that quickly," she said as she reached over to the nightstand and picked up my 8 inch vibrator and the dildo holding them both up between us. "What do you say we put these two large cocks to work?"

"Sounds deliciously good to me," I said as I slipped off my very damp thong then moved up alongside of her and grabbed the vibrator from her hand.

"No," Isabella abruptly stopped me. "I want you to lie on your back and spread your legs."

I smiled and followed her instructions laid on my back on the covers and opening my legs as she had asked. Then she climbed on top of me and put her pussy right in my face. I stared up at her large, glistening pussy lips. I saw she had a large clit like mine and I could see more of her moisture forming on her plump reddened lips. So as I situated myself between her legs she was pushing my knees apart and lowering her head between my thighs. I could so smell the delicious aroma of her pussy and was immediately captivated by it. I wanted to taste it so badly and as I licked my lips in anticipation I felt her tongue move slowly back and forth across my clit, I flinched with each swipe and with my mouth wide open moaned in perfect pleasure, that is until Isabella lowered her pussy right on my face. I immediately stuck my tongue up and into her wet cunt and was rewarded with the tastiest sex juices ever, man or woman!

Both of us at the same time began caressing one another's clit and simultaneously reached to grab hold of the other's ass cheeks where we began licking faster and faster. Each of us responded to the mutual attention our tongues were giving with a series of soft moans. I felt her tongue moving faster across my clit than I could match. Damn, she was good! And she was getting even better as I felt her spread my lips with her fingers and slip two of them on into my drooling hot cunt. I moaned hard into her juicy pussy as her tongue flicked at my clit and her fingers deeply penetrated my quivering vagina.

All this mutual lust-filed loving went on for a few minutes and I could feel her getting wet all over my face as I knew my juices were dripping out all over hers. I could also feel an orgasm approaching as she worked those two fingers in and out of my pussy while licking my enlarged clit. I was doing my best to keep licking away at her pussy until all of a sudden my climax hit me and my head fell back, mouth wide open.

"Ohhhhhhhhh Yessssss Isabella, ohhhhhhhhh yesssssssss, don't stoppppp!" I moaned to her as she feverishly licked at my clit on and on as I stuck two of my fingers in her sopping wet love canal and then pulled them out quickly. I brought one of my fingers up to her asshole and rubbed her juices on her tight little rose bud. With a little bit of pressure, my finger slid into her asshole.

"Ohhhhhhhh Cassandra, ooooooooohhhhhhhh that feels great honey." she moaned erratically as I probed my finger deeper into her asshole. I was able to stick my thumb into her pussy while fucking her ass with my ring finger. I sluiced each one back and forth as I flicked my tongue across her swollen clit faster and faster. This must have brought her off and flying to orgasm because her juices abruptly exploded all over my face as she screamed out above me.

"Ffffffffffffffuuuccckkkkkkkkkk!" Isabella screamed out from between my thighs. I could feel her hot breath on my even hotter pussy.

I continued to lick as fast as I could to get all of her sex juice as it came flowing out of her quivering and contracting pussy. She jerked all over me and moaned and squealed all the way through her climax. I must have spent the next couple of minutes licking up her scrumptiously hot cum.

All the while I realized she had taken a break from licking my pussy even though I was breathing hard still.

"Cassandra...that...was...great, there...oh my gosh...haven't been...too many women...that have...given me such...an intense orgasm...that quickly," she said to me while still panting.

I licked my sticky lips and replied, "I really enjoyed it Isabella. You did a great job of getting me off as well."

I reached over for the vibrator that was laying just a few inches from my head as she started to move her pussy up from my face. But I grabbed her ass and forced her to stay where she was. "I'm not done with you yet sweetie," I said to her in a commanding tone of voice that even made me flinch.

Isabella stopped still over my face and I placed my fingers at the entrance of her still quivering, very wet vagina then spread her slippery lips apart to open her up to me. I slowly fed the head of the purple vibrator into her extremely wet hole and when I got half of it in there I stopped and turned the vibe on the low setting. Isabella immediately started to moan as the vibrator pulsating in my hand and more importantly in her sexy, aromatically delicious vagina stimulated her anew.

I slid more of the vibrator into her and then started to move it in and out, feeling the power of a cock and wanting to thrust 'my' maleness into her pussy. I felt so in charge, so powerful making her body undulate with me and hear her moans become more steady and loud. As I moved the toy in and out of her pussy I also reached up with my left hand and began rubbing her tight little asshole with my middle finger. Finally I plunged that digit in and out in the same rhythm as the toy for a minute before I turned up the speed on the vibrator. When I did Isabella moaned out louder still.

"Oh, Cassandra! Cassan...dra!"

But Isabella, even in her blissful delirium must have decided she shouldn't be the only one having fun as I felt the dildo being inserted up my eagerly waiting vagina. I let out a moan of my own as I felt the thick girth of that fat fake cock stretching my vaginal lips and everything up deeper inside me. It felt so good. I even had flashbacks to the hot passionate sex I had had the night before with Dillon. I could feel his hard, hot cock again as it slid deeper inside me and filled me like a real man.

The fake was a good substitute for the time being.

I pulled Isabella's pussy closer to my face and began to lick her clit while fucking her pussy with the vibe and her ass with my middle finger. I wanted to fuck her so very badly as she fucked me. I was losing it fast though as she was doing what she was but I decided I was really going to push her over the top and so I slid two fingers into her tight asshole and really started to fuck her good with the vibrator. Isabella chose to give me the same treatment and soon I felt two of her fingers working their way in and out of my asshole at the same pace as the fat dildo. Occasionally between her moans I felt her tongue on my throbbing clit and I quickly reciprocated by flicking my tongue across her swollen love bead.

I knew neither one of us was going to last much longer what with her moans and squirming body and my wanting to ravish that luscious body with my mouth as I felt all too ready to cum. Then all of a sudden I felt my pussy explode and my sex juices gushed all over and around the dildo being plunged into my wet hole and I could only happily assume all over the beautiful Isabella's face.

"Ohhhhh yeah, oohhhhhhhhhhh, that's it...right there," I moaned as I almost unconsciously pumped the vibrator deeper into her pussy. "Ohhhhhhhhhh, ohhhhhhhhh, that feels greatttttttttttt!" I cried out as I felt her fingers bury themselves deeply in my asshole.

Within seconds of my orgasm hitting me, Isabella's orgasm hit her and this one was bigger than the last one. The lady cum just seeped out between her wet lips all around that pounding vibrator. I watched close-up as the toy moved in and out of her lovely pussy getting coated with her cum and squirting more of it back onto my face.

"Ohhhhhhh Cass...and...ra! I'm cummmmmmmming. That feels great! Don't stop!" Isabella screamed as my tongue worked to keep up with the amount of cum that was being produced by her vagina. I kept on licking her clit and soon her cum free flowed out over my tongue.

Her orgasm lasted much longer than mine and after she finally finished cumming I pulled the long toy out of her pussy and licked it clean as I tried to get every last drop of her tasty cum. I looked down my body and could see she was doing the same with the dildo. When she lowered her head I felt her tongue on the inside of my thighs and then around my still buzzing vagina. I laid my head back on the bed as she finished cleaning me up. After a series of little last second post-orgasmic tremors I started doing the same for her. I took my time savoring her beautiful sex, her lovely beautiful and tasty sex. I think I got her off again at least for a little one because I heard her moaning and felt her shiver over me.

A couple of minutes later she Isabella rolled off of me.

"Cassandra, that was really great. There is nothing that I love more than cumming all over an attractive woman's face," she said as she crawled up and kissed me on the lips.

"I really enjoyed myself, too, Isabella. We will have to do this again before I leave," I said to her as I groped her massive tits.

We lay in one another's arms for a short time until I looked at my watch and shot my head up, "We've been up here for over an hour! Do you think anyone else is going to notice we have been gone so long?"

"No, my staff knows not to bother me when I am inspecting rooms, but we should get going so you aren't late to your other department meetings." she said to me as she leaned in for another kiss.

"I'm not in the mood to go to those now. Besides, I don't think I will have as much fun as I did with you."

"I know that you won't, but that is the shitty part of the job." she said as she got up off of the bed. "You take the really good with the not so good."

I took this moment to get a good look at her amazing body. Isabella had all the perfect curves of a real woman. Her breasts and her hips were deliciously rounded. Her skin was absolutely smooth and without blemish that I could see. She looked good enough to eat.

Oh wait, I just did eat her up!

I smiled broadly as I licked my lips, tasting of her once gain.

Isabella gathered up her thong and bra and put them on as I got up out of bed and headed to the bathroom. I touched up my makeup and hair and then Isabella came in and did the same, borrowing my brush and compact. I got dressed and then we straightened out the bed and put away my toys, now which needed a rally good washing after double use.

We looked each other up and down to make sure that we were presentable and then headed out the door, one after the other.

12
  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
Danno_61455Danno_61455about 10 years ago
WELL DONE AGAIN

Enjoyed this chapter as well f1racer22.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Mistletoe, Candy Canes, and a Lesbian Frigid MILF turned by one of her husband's young employees.in Lesbian Sex
Caitlin and Sara Ch. 01 Caitlin sets her sights on her sexy new neighbor.in Lesbian Sex
Secret Kisses Mother and her son's teacher become lovers.in Lesbian Sex
Afterglow Pt. 01 Elizabeth's life will never be the same.in Lesbian Sex
Mummy and Me I am seduced into a lesbian relationship with my mother.in Lesbian Sex
More Stories