Palm Springs Business Trip Ch. 05

Story Info
Cassandra has an enjoyable night with her newest friends
15.7k words
26.6k
9
1

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 04/22/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
f1racer22
f1racer22
164 Followers

This is the final installation of Cassandra's business trip. This part is longer than the other ones. There was no logical point to break this one into two separate parts without disrupting the flow of the story. Hope you have enjoyed this series. This story was written seven years ago so it has been sometime since I have written. I will continue to write about Cassandra as long as my readers are enjoying it. This story like my other stories fit into multiple categories sorry if you feel that this story may be been mis-categorized.

Special Thanks to Stephen7Redo for editing my stories. You do a great job of helping these stories flow for the readers while cleaning up all of my grammar mistakes.

I tried to stand up, but my legs were a little wobbly so soon after having been sexed up by the beautiful and orally talented redhead Amy. That orgasm she had led me too was all too powerful. It was so hot, so wicked, so perfect from a talented woman.

After finishing another drink brought by the handsome young pool boy, I managed to get up and slip on my sandals. I didn't feel like putting on the sarong so I just grabbed it and my bag then headed out of the cabana in my skimpy black bikini. As I walked by the bar, the young man behind the counter smiled broadly at me. He was the one man who served us our drinks and had discovered me shortly after my illicit liaison with the hot redhead. In the midst of my post-orgasmic delirium he benefited from my weakened state of mind and body by getting a blowjob out of me. I smiled back and winked just as I knew I would likely be famous amongst his fellow hormone-filled young male coworkers. I'm sure he would also be remembering that cum he blasted into my mouth for a very long time, even though it took him less than three minutes to blow that hot sticky load.

The pool may have been mostly empty by that hour but the lobby sure wasn't. There was a crowd of people there and I felt as if all eyes were on me as I made my way to the elevator. Still, the exhibitionist in me loved it. When I finally got back to my room I checked the time and saw it was 6:17. I had just over an hour to wash up and get dressed for dinner. I stripped off my bikini and tossed it casually on the bed then went on into the bathroom. I had enough time for a short soak so I filled the tub and turned on the Jacuzzi jets then went to my bag and pulled out some bobby pins and put my hair up. I wasn't in the mood to wash it again.

By the time I got back to the tub it was more than halfway full and steaming. It looked perfectly inviting as I climbed in and felt the warmth envelope me as I proceeded to lay back and relaxed for few bliss filled minutes. I finally gathered myself and cleaned off all the important places and reached for my razor to do a little tidying up of sex. I took my time with that making sure my pussy was nice and trimmed and no stray kinky curls remained.

Back in the bedroom, like in my morning routine, I turned the television on for background noise half paying attention to the news headlines. There was a new conflict somewhere overseas and a chance of a late thunderstorm locally that evening. I went over to the closet and took out the black halter dress I had brought for any special occasion that may arise on that trip. The night ahead sure seemed like it qualified as being special. So I laid the sexy dress on the bed and then went over and picked out a light blue side-tie g-string, one of my favorites. Since the little black dress was open in the back and had a deep plunge line in the front, a bra was out of the question. That was fine with me, as maybe Amy, her husband Jacob or both would catch enough of a glimpse of my sexy full girls that they would certainly want more.

I went back to the bathroom, let my hair down, fluffed it and brushed it out before I applied my make-up. I never used all that much, even at forty-seven, but a woman could always use a little fix up for a blemish here and there. After that it was time to get dressed. I decided to put on the dress first and wait to put on the g-string because I knew the way I was feeling it would be wet before I got out the door. I pulled out a strapless pair of open-toed Kenneth Cole four inch heels. I liked them not only because they made me taller but because they made my hips tilt a little further forward, making my whole body look that much sexier or so I like to think. I then checked myself, down between my legs, and found I was not so much as damp yet, that was rare, so anyway I figured it was okay to pull on the g-string.

Once that was snug and in place I turned around and checked myself out again in the mirror. Was I a vain woman?

"You are one hot woman, Cassandra," I said out loud to my sexy reflected twin.

We both laughed and grabbed our purses, but I was the one that left the hotel room.

Minutes later I was in the lobby wandering over to the seating area where I settled down in one of the big comfy overstuffed chairs. I slowly crossed my legs under the short hem of the little black dress. When I did I noticed it garnered the direct attention of the bartender just across the room as well as at least another half dozen men in between. One poor older man was so distracted by my simple gesture of flashing a little bare thigh that he ran head first into one of the columns in the middle of the lobby.

I put my hand to my mouth to stifle a laugh.

It was very shortly thereafter when Amy and Jacob appeared in the lobby. Amy was a sexy vixen in a sultry black cocktail dress that didn't make it halfway down her thighs and a pair of daringly high, high-heels. But I did a definite double take when my eyes caught full sight of her hunky partner. The tall stud was dressed in a sports jacket, polo short and sharp pair of dark slacks. That was attractive enough for a lingering stare, but I couldn't help but focus on that crotch of his to see if the package underneath was something special. Sadly the pants weren't tight enough for me to tell, but I sure as fucking hell, fucking being the keyword, intended to find out.

I was literally swooning sitting there rocking my one leg over the other, squeezing my thighs together, feeling silky g-string teasing my pussy lips. This couple was one of the most attractive I'd ever seen together. I smiled as I gave them a little wave and Amy saw and grabbed her man's hand before making their way across the lobby towards me.

"Hi guys," I said as they got close, rising up out of the chair, smoothing my dress down.

"Hi sweetie," Amy greeted me with those whispery words and a peck on the cheek. Then she turned and tugged her man forward. "Cassandra, I would like for you to meet my husband Jacob."

"It's a pleasure to meet you Jacob," and I leaned in with my hand out, but as soon as he grasped it I yanked him toward me and lifted up on my toes to give him a peck on the cheek.

"Oh well, thank you, likewise Cassandra," Jacob said back with a deep baritone voice and a huge smile on his face.

"So are we ready to go?" Amy asked as she walked up closely between us and put her arms around each of our waists and led the three of us out of the hotel to their car. Soon enough we were heading down the main highway toward this 'fancy' restaurant Amy had recommended.

When we arrived we were seated right away partly I think after Jacob handed the hostess a small wad of cash. It made me wonder if they had made reservations after all. But after our first round of drinks, Amy and I a Cosmopolitan and Jacob an expensive imported beer, I lost any care in what had been arranged or not. We proceeded to make small talk while we waited for the appetizers to come which turned out to be scrumptious, adding to the intimate flavor and sexy atmosphere of the night, especially when Amy and I took turns feeding Jacob and then one another.

Before our salads came we ordered another round of drinks and at that point the conversation only got livelier as Jacob started asking me some very personal questions. He came just shy of what my favorite sex positions were or whether I swallowed or spit after a blowjob. We all shared a few blushes, but I was all too happy to share with him and my new friend Amy, whom throughout dinner we did a lot flirty eye contact. All the while I also felt Amy's warm hand moving up my bare thigh and under my short dress towards my highly anticipated damp g-string. Of course, I did nothing to fend off her intimate advances as her fingers inched closer to my juicy hot pussy underneath.

I think Jacob must have known what was going on from the look on both our faces and also because I had a feeling this was not the first time they had seduced a woman in this way.

"So Jacob did Amy tell you about our time down by the pool this afternoon?" I asked him as I felt a teasing fingertip tap my ever dampening panties. I inhaled sharply.

Jacob's eyebrow rose. "Why yes she did and from what I can tell she didn't leave out any of the hot intimate details," he said in that all too sexy deep voice of his. "It rather sounds as if I missed a very good time." He winked.

"Yes you did," I winked back at him, as I shifted in my chair and smiled at Amy as I felt her finger slip past the thin strip of material covering my pussy.

"If you're lucky sweetie, later on Cassandra and I will give you a replay of what you missed," Amy said to him but never took her eyes off mine as at that very moment her fingertip grazed my raised and tingling clit.

"Oh? Oh!" I exclaimed and sucked in a deep breath between pursed lips.

Jacob's eyebrow rose a second time and he knowingly grinned as my face scrunched up at Amy's play on my exposed clit.

My newest girlfriend leaned in a little closer and whispered, "Oh my baby you really get wet quickly don't you?"

I smiled back at her and licked my lips as I slid my hand under the tablecloth to tease under her shorter skirt. "And I can only imagine how wet you are, you naughty girl."

I slowly worked my hand up her smooth sexy thigh until I had reached almost reached her cunt, but suddenly she squeezed her legs together to trap my hand there. She shot Jacob a quick hot look as she did.

"My naughty girl can get hot and wet pretty quickly herself," Jacob commented. "And I can only imagine that you are feeling just how wet about now." He licked his lips as he glanced back forth between the two of us.

I took another sip of my drink with my free hand as Amy's thighs eased apart just enough to allow my fingers to move forward to barely feel the fabric of her underwear. I could tell that it was very sheer but as she slowly opened her thighs wider I suddenly felt her clit right under my index finger. Moving up and down, feeling the hardness of the little love pebble along with the warm wetness surrounding it I instantly realized she was wearing a crotchless pair of panties!

"Ummm, that feels good," Amy cooed.

I shot a smile at Amy as my finger played with her hard wet clit a little more. Her eyes closed to a squint and her lips pursed together as she very softly moaned. I returned the emotion as she returned that gesture by flicking her fingertip more urgently across my clit. And for the next few moments Amy and I played with each other. The whole time I could see Jacob out of the corner of my eye, grinning as he occasionally sipped on his beer. One of his hands was conspicuously below the table.

It was Jacob's heavy clearing of his throat that finally signaled us the waiter was returning with our entrees and simultaneously Amy and I pulled our hands out from under the table and crazily enough both put our wet, sticky fingers to our lips. Jacob certainly knew what we were doing, although the waiter seemed oblivious to why the two women at the table were noisily sucking on their index fingers, both letting out a sweet emotive, "Mmmmm" as we did.

After our waiter had placed the plates, and given us another awkward look, he asked if we needed anything else. We all three looked at one another and sheepishly grinned. Jacob spoke up for all three of us, "I think we are good for now, at least for the meal." With that I felt the toes of different shoes rub up the shin of either of my legs. Amy and Jacob both winked at me and I smiled back and licked my lips seductively before I forked the first of a very delicious dinner between my lips.

Amy and I may not have gotten each other off there at the table before dinner, but all through the meal I swear I could have cum instantly with another touch on my clit by either of my sexy table companions. My clit tingled so all through the rest of our meal, and the food was fantastic by the way, just fantastic enough to distract me from what I really wanted. The conversation amongst the three of us continued in a very randy manner throughout. Actually, even while being turned on to no end by those two, I really began to enjoy their company more and more as the evening went on. For dessert Amy and I shared a slice of cheesecake while Jacob had only a coffee. I guess he was anticipating a long night ahead of him trying satisfying two horny women so he didn't want to get too full. For me, my pussy was wet and ready to be filled by what I hoped to a very mighty sex tool of his!

Once our dessert plate was cleared Amy and I excused ourselves to head to the bathroom together. No sooner than we walked into the ladies room than Amy bent over to see if there was anyone in any of the stalls. Seemingly satisfied there was no one was in them she grabbed my hand and led me into the larger handicap one at the end.

"Cassandra, you look absolutely fabulous in that dress." she said as she breathily pulled me in for a kiss, a kiss that lasted several seconds and was more a crush of lips and tease of tongues than anything romantic.

When she finally pulled away I said, "Well, thanks Amy, you look stunning in that sexy black dress of yours, too. And by the way, I love the added touch of those crotchless panties." I pulled her in for another kiss and stabbed my tongue directly into her mouth wanting her to know that was exactly what I wanted to do through that hole in her underwear on into her sopping wet hole beyond.

She didn't let me linger long before she pushed me back again and took my hand to guide it down under her dress to her wet twat. She then pulled up her dress with one hand as she shoved my head down with the other right to the oval opening at her crotch which exposed the pinkest wettest pussy lips and the reddest enlarged clit I'd ever seen. I moaned my pleasure at seeing such sexy beauty before I moved my smiling face towards where I knew she wanted me.

I had no sooner made contact with her clit than she groaned out and said in a raspy whisper, "I knew there was a good reason for bringing this pair of panties on the trip. Oh yesssss!" She almost squealed as I licked up over her clit.

I gave her love button a couple more good swipes with the flat of my tongue before I eased back to get another look at her lovely pussy. It was so beautifully encased in that sheer black material and highlighted within a red lacy oval at her crotch. Since I had licked her clit it had continued to grow in size and it amazed me at how much larger and redder it looked framed by the red oval of her crotchless opening. I licked my lips, spread her cunt lips with my fingers and then proceeded to dive right back in tasting her whole pussy. It was most wonderful as it had its own distinctive flavor; much different than Isabella's which I had tasted of earlier in the day. They were both delicious and I wanted more of them. In all my deep analysis of the two divine pussies I missed hearing Amy moaning louder above me, but when she rested a hand on my head to steady herself I heard her sweetly blissful sounds as I licked fervently away on that truly scrumptious sex.

It was then as I was crouched down like I was that I felt my own moisture seep out onto my g-string. I was so wet and horny that I had to do something so I slid a hand down in between my legs and began to rub my clit through that thin strip of fabric.

I looked up at Amy and could tell she was enjoying the pleasure my tongue was giving her as her eyes were glassed over and she slowly licked her red lips while her breathing got steadily shallower and faster. I increased the pace of my tongue and started to rub her clit with my thumb and immediately she started hunching her pelvis into my face. That spurred me on to only go faster. I was licking, flicking and munching on hot pussy so fast my jaw was sore but I kept up the furious pace until I could tell by her groans I had pushed her over the edge.

"Ohhhhhh, fffucccuukkk!" Amy let out the not so stifled cry and in the next second my mouth was being flooded with her juices. The more I licked and sucked, the more she came and came and came. This hot woman could produce a hell of a lot of lady cum. My tongue was all over the place trying to get at all of her cum. When she slowed and I finally looked up at her again I saw the straps of her dress had been pulled down and her lovely large breasts had been exposed. Amy had been playing with her plump nipples as I had gotten her off. What a naughty girl!

Just as I took one last swipe of her cunt to get the last of her cum I heard the door to the bathroom open. I could feel Amy tense above me as I did the same. We listened as we heard heels click on the tile floor and walk into one of the stalls at the other end.

I looked up and saw Amy with her hand over her mouth trying to keep from laughing. I almost didn't hold back, but pressed my face back into the oval of her crotchless panties muting my own nervous laughter. A moment later we heard the toilet flush and the stall door open, heels clicked on the floor once more, then the water went on and off in the sink, before the heels clicked again as they walked toward the door and on out.

I swear both Amy and I took deep breaths at the same time before we both bellowed out in laughter. We wrapped our arms around another until our lips met for a kiss again, this one was more gentle and romantic however, and one where she obviously got to taste her sexy self, which I'm sure was not the first time she had done so on another woman.

"Wow, that was great Cassandra!" Amy uttered as she leaned back against the stall's metal divider panel.

"Yeah, well, when you have something this good to work with its easy," I said as I shoved my hand back up under her dress and cupped her pussy in my palm. "But I think your little lady down there needs a little more clean-up before she's presentable to go back out to the dining room." I reached behind her with my other hand and grabbed a wad of toilet paper then proceeded to wipe her darling, totally reddened and swollen pussy with it. I folded the paper over and did a little clean-up of my own pussy as wet as I was as well. I tossed the paper in the bowl and leaned in to give her a quick kiss on the lips as I reached back to flush.

Finally after a little more fortuitous groping we exited the stall, washed our hands and touched up our make-up. I noticed Amy applied a little extra lipstick to her beautiful plump lips and when she smacked them at the end it was all I could not to take her and lean her over and plant my lips on hers one more time. But I resisted, somehow.

I was hoping those sexy red lips would end up somewhere else before the night was done.

We walked back to our table and her husband.

Turns out Jacob had gotten bored waiting on us or he knew full well what had been going on in the ladies room as he had already paid the check. He wouldn't allow me to give him any money for the bill even though I pressed him on it, but I easily relented when he placed a big strong hand of his against my bottom and gave it a squeeze as he ushered both us ladies to the front door.

f1racer22
f1racer22
164 Followers