Palm Springs Business Trip Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my!" Amy pursed her lips and raised her eyebrows.

I went on to tell her all of the sordid details of the previous night with Dillon. Then we got on a roll sharing our naughty sex stories and I admitted I was sure I had turned into a nympho as soon as I was divorced as I never seemed to be able to get enough anymore. She told me she was the same way and couldn't get enough of her husband or all the other people they had shared their sex life with, which is why she said they were open to having other people join them.

At this point in our sexy conversation my pussy was so drenched and my clit so raised and tingling I swear I was going to cum right then and there without waiting to attack it with my vibe or my fingers, or touched by her or touching myself in front of her. From the look on her face and the ever growing wet spot on her crotch, as she waved her thigh back and forth, I could tell she could have easily been getting off as well.

I couldn't wait, whether it was getting back to my hotel room or for what was sure to be an after dinner rendezvous with Amy and her husband.

It was my turn to be the bold one at that point, so I blurted out, "Amy what do you say we move to one of the cabanas down at the end of the pool. I, uh, don't want to get too much sun. It's getting terribly hot out here isn't it?" I said as I made no secret of eyeing her crotch.

"Sounds like a great idea to me," she returned both the words and the look between my legs.

We both grabbed our stuff and our drinks, holding them all down in front of us hiding the obvious evidence of our extreme mutual arousal as we walked to one of the cabanas at the far end of the pool. As we did I noticed a lot of the families had left the pool area as it was probably and early dinner time for them and the kiddies. So the pool area was pretty much thinning out. Each cabana had billowy curtains on three sides while open in the front, but there was also a curtain there you could close for privacy. Privacy was what I was hoping earnestly that Amy wanted to share with me.

After we put our stuff down on the chaises inside I walked back to the front and looked out across the pool and smiled at the pool boy that walked by several feet way before I pulled that fourth curtain closed. When I turned to walk back towards Amy I found her sipping from her large margarita glass and she actually winked at me before bringing the glass back down and placing it on the small table between the two chaise lounges.

"Thank you for closing the curtain. I don't think we want anyone bothering us for at least a little while."

"Why would someone bother us?" I asked with a grin.

"I think they might interrupt something between us and once they saw what it was I am going to do to you they may be forced to report us to hotel management," she said as she reached behind her and untied the bikini top strings at her neck.

"Well, I know management personally so I think we have an out. But I'm certainly ready to see and feel what you could do to me that would be so naughty we might get reported," I said as I felt for and pulled the strings on my top and the two flimsy patches of fabric in front fell away from my breasts.

Amy never looked down but had the sexiest smile on her face as I went to her and leaned to kiss her on those sexy red lips of hers. She instantly put her arms around me and pulled me down close. I took this opportune moment to pull at her bikini top and ease back down to reveal that beautiful set of breasts for the second time that afternoon. As I looked at them I was sure Isabella didn't have anything on Amy when it came to the roundness and fullness of her breasts. This was my lucky day! I was getting to see two very attractive women naked.

Amy and I kept on kissing as we pushed down each other's bottoms. She then backed me onto the chaise and climbed on top of me as we kissed even more passionately. We kissed and groped each other's breasts and mutually hard nipples, and yes, hers were the hardest and largest I think I had ever seen and felt. Amy slid her way down my body and spread my legs apart. No sooner than my thighs were open for her than her face was between them licking away exuberantly at my pussy. This woman did not every seem to hesitate to go after what she wanted and right then she really wanted my hot, hungry cunt.

The lusty redhead was down there for a couple of very pleasurable minutes before she came up for air and looked up at me. "Cassandra, you're just as wet as I feel," she said in a gravelly tone before she went back down on me and licked away at my clit and squishy wet pussy. Her tongue felt wonderful as it caressed my entire sex, as well as the extra hard pebble of my fully aroused clit. I could tell she was very experienced at eating pussy as she knew how to attack it without overdoing it or leaving it out of the mix too often. So I just laid back on the chaise and let her have her way with me, pleasuring me in the way I so much needed.

Shortly on, I felt her slip a finger up into my vagina, all the way in.

"Oh Amy, that feels good," I cooed as her finger explored my love canal. But no sooner did she have me primed for the pending climax than she suddenly stopped licking me. I swear it was so abrupt it sucked the breath right out of me. I felt utterly disappointed until I watched her climb up on top of me with her beautifully naked body on full display above me. She then leaned down and kissed me on the lips where I could taste my delicious self all over hers. Damn if I didn't taste good and damn if that didn't make me that much more horny!

So horny and hot I started moaning into her mouth.

In the very next second I was shocked to find I had her bikini bottoms stuffed in my mouth and her gorgeous green eyes inches form mine as she whispered, "I can tell you're a serious moaner when you cum and we can't have people trying to get in here to find out what is wrong with you." With that said, she slid her way back down my naked body.

I nodded and mumbled incoherently through the bikini bottom, which by the way had enough of her sexy juices on them to make them wonderfully tasty. And so she resumed her skilled pussy licking on me as I stared at the roof of the billowy cabana enjoying every exquisite moment of her oral pleasuring.

As I laid there, I savored the feeling of Amy's tongue and fingers all while smelling the musky aroma and taste of her pussy through the bikini bottoms she had so unceremoniously stuffed in my mouth. I sucked desperately on that wet spot she had created as she eagerly and noisily continued to lick away at me and within a few sweet moments I felt my orgasm fast approaching. And with one, then two definitive flicks of her pointed tongue across my hard, protruding clit it hit me.

I desperately wanted to moan out loud as the climax began to course through my body, but I also didn't want to lose her taste and smell as I came. So with a series of muffled sounds I came and I came hard, sucking feverishly on those bikini bottoms.

Still Amy continued her pleasurable assault on my pussy with her tongue. This was a cunt licking like I had never experienced before. This orgasm not only swept over my body but settled deep inside me for several seconds as I shook and quivered from the purest of erotic pleasure.

I must have blacked out as the next thing I remember I was opening my eyes to see Amy's wet face, obviously covered in my abundant sex juices, hovering just above me.

"Wow, it's a good thing I put my bikini bottoms in your mouth," Amy whispered, "I think they would have heard you in LA as hard as you tried to scream into those soaked bottoms of mine. That must have been some orgasm Cassandra. I have never seen a woman cum like that."

It wasn't until I licked my lips that I realized her bikini bottom weren't in my mouth anymore. I took a deep breath and said, "I'm sorry Amy, I hope I didn't scare you." I know I blushed deeply as I felt my face warm.

"I wasn't scared, I was actually impressed at how hard you can cum and proud that I was the one that could do it to you." She looked down at my still quivering body and smiled as she licked her sticky lips.

I reached up and brushed her damp bangs aside before I rose up and gave her a gentle kiss on those lovely red lips. I scooped my tongue into her mouth and tasted my lady cum as we kissed more passionately.

But I was still winded from such and intense orgasm and finally I lay back down. "Amy, you really know how to eat pussy."

"Thanks, I've had more than a little experience doing it," she said as she got up off me and stepped back into her surely wet bikini bottoms.

"Where are you going sweetie, I want to return the favor," I said to her as I watched her pull up the sexy surely very wet bottoms now to her hips doing a nice little wiggle.

"I'm going to go wake up my husband and get ready for dinner," she snapped the bottoms into place. "Yeah, he needed a little recuperation time after a late night early morning on our balcony and in our bed. Besides, you'll have a chance to return the favor on me later tonight," she said almost matter-of-factly as she proceeded to tie her bikini top back on.

I loved this woman! She was bold, knew what she wanted and was not the least bit concerned about being told I or whoever she was after might not be interested.

"Would you mind," Amy said, turning around so I could help her tie the strings at her back. Once I had, she turned and gave me a quick peck on the cheek, grabbed her bag and slipped on her wedged sandals. "We'll meet you in the lobby at 7:30." She said as she pulled open the front curtain in the cabana.

"Yeah that's fine, what should I wear?" I asked as I finished pulling my bottoms back on.

"Something sexy, a dress would be fine, it is kind of fancy where we're going," she said as she slipped on through the curtain without another word.

"Bye," I called out to her as she walked away.

I sat there in the cabana feeling my cum drying on my cunt and in between my ass cheeks as I retied my top just before the handsome pool boy came by and peeked his head in to ask...

"Hello, ma'am. May I offer you another refreshment?"

To be continued...

12
  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
hotracer69hotracer69almost 10 years ago
Keep it Coming

This is a great story please keep it coming. I can't wait for the next chapter and then more after that. Cassandra is one very hot sexy woman that knows what she wants sexually and is not afraid to get it from both men and women.

RellyRellyalmost 10 years ago
this left me flustered...

and that's an understatement. I was licking my lips at the end of the story lol Amazing job and I'm looking forward to reading about Cassandra, Amy, and Jacob teasing over dinner and of course the sex that will follow.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Ms. Walker's Class Ch. 01 She helps him with a BIG problem.in Mature
Mrs Lansdowne Next Door. Mrs Lansdowne’s teasing had to have an end result.in Mature
Paul Pleasures Mature Women Ch. 01 Son supports his Mum and things develop.in Incest/Taboo
One Night on Hedo Island Couple accidentally visits sex island and lets loose.in Group Sex
Bedding the Babysitter Ch. 01 A lesbian neighbor seduces her innocent 18-year-old sitter.in Lesbian Sex
More Stories