Palm Springs Business Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I kissed up her lovely body and met her lips and we did a tongue tangle for another minute before I shoved her down and we switched positions. Karen was even more skilled with her tongue than she was with that big fat purple dildo she had fucked me with. She pinned my hips up against the shower wall and proceeded to tongue fuck me like I hadn't been tongue fucked in a while. This woman had skills!

She licked me to another sweetly intense orgasm until I was so spent I slid down the wall and crouched at her feet for a minute or so to catch my breath.

Afterward we washed one another again, of course making time to kiss throughout before getting out and drying each other off. By then there were a couple of other women in the locker room so we played it cool. Karen did bring her stuff over to my locker though and we got dressed ready together. I told her about my business trip to Palm Springs as I pulled on my underwear.

"You certainly have selected a very sexy bra and g-string for your trip. Are you planning on getting lucky on the plane?" She asked then giggled as she pulled on her blouse.

"Thanks, and no not necessarily, but wait until you see what I put on next," I said as I took out the garter belt.

Karen's eyes widened. "Oh my!"

I then pulled out the stockings, taking my time to carefully unroll them as I put them on. I had her so distracted she buttoned up her blouse wrong and had to unbutton it and do it over again. I then hooked the stockings to the garters.

Karen stared at me with a seductive look on her face. "You know if you didn't have to catch a flight I would fuck you again."

"You're not the only one that would fuck her," I heard a small sweet voice behind call out.

I whipped my head around to find the lovely brunette receptionist standing jus ton the other side of the bench from us. The smile on her face and the seductive heat I hers eyes have melted butter, it was already creating a new dampness in my clean underwear.

"Well, you might get your turn next time," I said as I pulled on my skirt. "Oh by the way, thanks for putting up the sign for us."

"Oh that was nothing, I just hope you two had fun," she said as she walked on but not before she gave me a full up and down glance and pursed her lips to blow me a kiss.

Damn! I was going to have to get with that girl when I got back from my trip!

Karen chuckled, picked up her make-up bag and walked over to the sinks.

I finished getting dressed, putting on my short sleeve peach colored blouse then my little bag and joined the blonde at the mirrors to apply my make-up and dry my hair with the blow dryers the gym provided.

Karen and I made some more small talk and even set plans for our next rendezvous. As we were walking to the locker room door I stopped her, looked around and seeing no one else, kissed her and thanked her for such a wonderful workout.

On the way out I stopped at the receptionist desk and gave Erica my business card. I told her to call me and we would get together.

  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
realfunguyrealfunguyabout 10 years ago
loved it!

Loved this piece, can't wait to read the rest of the series....adding you to my favorites :)

Danno_61455Danno_61455about 10 years ago
THIS ENTIRE PIECE WAS SEXY

I like the main character. She comes across as a believable human. These naughty sexy connections are probably more than one person would become involved with in a single year but that is what fiction is all about. Erika, the gym receptionist, is an interesting addition. Nice of you to not crowd a story with excessive sexual forays that lacked set up.

I enjoy a woman who does not follow social norms and allows herself to have a full rich bush. There seems to be little said so far about Erika, but gym receptionist would probably not groom themselves in such a fashion. Give us a married woman if you feel that works well in your plotting.

After all, Cassandra was married when she first became a lover of women too.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Ms. Walker's Class Ch. 01 She helps him with a BIG problem.in Mature
Party with the Neighbor MILFs A teen joins his four mature women neighbors.in Mature
Moms at the Beach Ch. 01 Newly single Moms make tempting targets for enamored sons.in Mature
Fucking Mrs. Ava Gorgeous older woman seduces her neighbor's son.in Mature
Jolene's Problem Jolene's son brings home the future daughter-in-law.in Lesbian Sex
More Stories