Palm Springs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
palles
palles
155 Followers

He returned to bed, his cock becoming flaccid. I had to have him in my mouth, I moved and found it easier but no little task to get even his flaccid cock into my mouth, I licked and sucked, until my jaw was tired. He was spent. I was exhausted.

I moved up and nuzzled next to him, we kissed and I drifted off to sleep. The phone rang, it seemed like only a moment, but the sun was shinning into the window.

"Lynne, are you awake?" It was Al.

"No, thanks for the wake-up call, can I have another in 30 minutes in case I fall back asleep? I asked.

"Are you alone?" Al whispered.

"NO, and thank you again. Good by." I hung up the phone.

"Good morning." Peter said.

I reached over and boldly took his cock in my hand. I was hard.

"Pleasant dreams?" I asked

"Of you!" He replied.

"Well, let me make your dream come true." I retorted.

With that I pulled him on top of me.

"Fuck me, please fuck me one more time." I begged coyly.

My pussy was wet in an instant. He entered and I moaned again and again, thrashing in the bed as he drove himself into me with wild abandon. We fucked for only about ten minutes until I came the first time. With that he thrust even faster until we came together.

"I hate to run, but I need to get things together and get to the airport, its 8:45." He said as he looked at the clock.

"I need to get going too; I've already had my wakeup call." I agreed.

"I would love to stay and shower with you, but something tells me I would miss the plain." With that he was up, out of bed and pulling on his pants and shirt.

I played with my tits and rubbed me pussy as he finished dressing. He smiled, and watched for a moment.

"You are not playing nice.... How about a kiss goodbye?" He asked politely.

I stood up, kissed him, walked him to the door and kissed him again. He opened the door and we kissed once more.

As the door shut, the phone rang. It was Al. "Are you safe?" He asked.

"Yes, I am more than safe" I purred.

"Did you have fun last night?" Al quizzed.

"Honey, I will tell you all about it, when I get home." I stated firmly.

"Ok" I could hear the disappointment in his voice, "how many times did you fuck him?"

"Damn it Al, I said when I get home!"

Now I was annoyed. I needed some time to adjust to my indiscretion. I showered, I wanted to play with my pussy but it was to well worn. I did my makeup and my hair, gathered the few scattered items that I had not packed the night before, checked out and hailed a cab.

I made it through security and to the gate. There sitting at my gait was Peter. Somehow in all the flirting the usual "where are you from" had been omitted.

"Are you flying to Atlanta?" He asked as I approached.

"Yes, you too?" I could not believe it.

"Do you connect there?" He quizzed again.

"No, its home." I caught my breath.

"Mine too" He said. Before long I discovered that he was the CEO of our chief competitor. I could not believe it, I had slept with the enemy. He was flying first class, I was in economy."

He approached the flight attendant working at the boarding both. I listened as he asked if he could pay to upgrade my ticket, explaining that we had met at the convention and had business to discuss. She looked at his ticket and explained that there was no way to do it at this point, however if he did not mind moving to another set, she would allow me to set in first class after take off until landing.

We boarded the plane and after take off the flight attendant escorted me to first class. There was not much business done, only a job offer and a extended nap.

When I got off the plain, Peter waited until I had picked up my baggage and walked me out of the airport. He offered me a ride home, but I knew Al would soon be there if he was not already.

"Peter, there are some things I have not told you" I tried to smile.

"You mean other than you are married?" He smiled.

I blushed, "you knew?" I asked

"Well not until I saw your ring at the boarding gate." He laughed,

I had been so shocked to see him that I had forgotten about my ring.

"look, if you still want the job, it is yours. We will have lots of time to talk." He said.

We were standing at the door by now. I spotted Al's car coming down the line of slow moving traffic. I gave Peter a big hug and kiss and thanked him for the job offer.

"Look here is my card, call me and we will work out the details when you are ready." He handed me the card and hugged me again.

Al was stopped now, Peter turned and walked towards a limo. We put my things into the car. Al kissed me. My heart sank, something had changed. The ride home was a long one.

I told Al all about the night. I informed him that I still loved him and the kids and had no intention of leaving him. I also told him that I wanted to fuck Peter again. He blushed as I informed him that he could still fuck me as long as I was not too sore from Peter.

"Do you want to meet him?" I asked Al.

"I'm not sure, I always thought that I wanted to see another guy fuck you, but I had always thought that I would be involved the first time or if it happened out of town I would just hear about it. I had not planned on this." He spoke softly.

"Well like you always say 'you better be careful what you ask for, because you might just get it.' Do I need to remind you that you are the one who talked me into this; you are the one who packed the condoms. Do not do this to me." I reminded him.

"Ok, ok, you are right." He said.

"Peter is great in bed. I see no reason why I should stop seeing him. He is a very busy man, so I am sure that it will not eat into our home life. There is one more thing" I said.

"What is that?" Al had a shocked look in his eyes.

"He has offered me a job, at quite a pay increase. I want to take it, but it will involve travel with him." I told him. "Of course I will fuck him when we are out of town. I can not fuck him in the office, which would ruin him if we were caught."

"Sounds like you have thought it all out" Al said.

"Yes, I just need to get your blessing and your choice about me fucking him in town too. If you want in on this you need to let me know. I will tell you as much or as little as you want to know." I outlined the options to him.

"Was the sex good?" He asked

"very good!" I replied.

"I want you to be sexually satisfied. I know I can not satisfy you as I once did. I had you when you were young and I knew that one day I would be too old to keep up with you. You have my blessing."

"Good" I kissed him.

We were home. I spent some time with the girls as Al went to the bed room. Finally, it was time for bed, the girls were tucked in. I settled into bed with Al.

"Honey, I am way too sore to fuck tonight, but if you want to cum, I will be happy to tell you about last night while you jerk off."

He did and I did, I went to sleep wondering how my life would continue to change now that I had found a new lover.

palles
palles
155 Followers
12