Palmer Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hal_tee
hal_tee
396 Followers

"All in good time, ya knaa," the Geordie kept saying, working on until he had something to share. Eventually, he signalled to the young detective.

"What?" Palmer asked, feeling his chest tighten.

Burley held up a plastic bag. It contained a small, oblong, red pill. "Found it on the windowsill. Recognise it?" he asked.

"A red devil?"

"Could well be," Burley nodded. "Could well be! Someone's had a drink from one of the plastic cups in the kitchen, too. Tried to disguise it. No prints, but someone's been here."

The pace of Palmer breathing increased. He knew it! "He was here, I feel it in my bones. And look at the view. With binoculars, you can see everything in Roxanne's apartment." Somehow he couldn't bring himself to say 'the victim'.

Burley nodded. "You're right. We're dealing with a pro here, Jack. Covered his tracksreallywell."

"Any fingerprints?"

The gloomy shake of Burley's head gave him an answer he didn't want to hear. "Gloves. Probably similar to mine. He's good."

The two men stared silently at one another, both searching their minds for something.Anything!

"Tell you what," the dark haired Geordie eventually said, a final thought arriving from somewhere. "Let me check."

He was grinning when he returned five minutes later. "Who's a genius?"

The look on Palmer's face told him the wavy haired detective wasn't in the mood to play games. "Okay, genius, spill the beans."

"I thought of one final place to take a fingerprint. No one likes to use gloves when they take a leak."

***

Nuo kissed Price. A short kiss, but a kiss nonetheless. It was the first time she'd ever kissed a client. But a client had never given her oral before. Kneeling beside him, her small hands unzipped his slacks and reached inside his boxers. He was already hard.

"We fuck now," she told him, straddling his lap. If his cock were as good as his tongue, this would be more pleasurable than usual.

"You don't have to use that accent with me," he said, surprising her with his perception. Most of her clients liked the 'frail Chinese girl with the broken English.' Most had no idea she'd grown up in London; had lived here since she was two.

She smiled at him as she adjusted her hips, her hand leading his hardness to its new home. She placed the crown inside and paused, allowing him to get used to her tightness. Then she eased down again, inch by inch, until the hunched man completely filled her.

"You like that?" she asked, her broken English gone. She leant backwards, allowing his eyes to sweep down to their union. Her small pussy lips stretched around his girth, pulling each time she rose up off of him.

Before he could answer, her young muscles began to flex and gyrate. Her small, perky breasts moved softly with each downward thrust. Ripples on the sea.

Price moaned beneath her, his eyes closing at her wonderful tightness. She fucked better than any girl he'd ever been with. The way she clutched with her inner muscles as she gyrated over him produced sensations he'd never felt. Even with the most experienced prostitute.

With excruciating slowness, she took him on a journey. Every circular rotation built up the pace, her hands locked behind her as she leant backwards for better penetration. "Yes... yes... yes!"

Watching his face, listening to his moans, the Chinese teenager played him like a musical production. A concerto. She took him towards his nirvana, and just as he was about to blow, she turned the heat down to simmering point. She kept him there for longer than he thought possible.

Price whimpered, unable to take any more. "Too much, Mr. Price?" she teased, leaning across him to caress his face. She squeezed the cock between her legs with the walls of her sex. It was time for the final act.

She went from a lazy jog to a frantic sprint. Her chanting continued. "Yes... yes... yes!" Each bounce against the root of his cock was designed to drive him towards journey's end. His face stared up at her, pleading. Wondering if this was another tease, or was the relief he craved about to be granted.

Her melodic voice gave him his answer. "You want to cum now, Mr. Price?"

His groan answered for him.

She pulled forward against him and gave three separate, long, licks along one side of his neck, then the other. He groaned again as she rose above him. Only the very tip of his cock remained inside her incredibly tight pussy. With a teasing smile, she plunged down one last time.

It was like slipping through liquid pleasure. Her internal muscles rippled around him as he bottomed out. It was enough. "Cum in Nuo, my lover. Now!"

Her movements stopped as he began to jolt. The teenage seductress held his jerking body tightly against her. Soft hands cradled him as he began to unleash his load of Quasimodo man-juice into her sucking body.

She loved the way a man jerked inside her. This one couldn't stop. She was a succubus, her clenching muscles extracting every single last drop until his body felt empty, drained.

One hand kept his head against her neck while the other reached behind her. Popping the coloured pill into his mouth, she helped him wash it down with an unfinished glass of wine.

"Good, Mr. Price," she smiled, like a schoolteacher talking to a pupil. "Soon you'll be ready to fuck Nuo again..."

***

"Ciao, Mr. Devere. We have to stop meeting like this," Marco Giovanni joked as he entered the windowed capsule. He didn't joke often. "Or at least, come up with some other venue."

"The London Eye serves our purpose very well," his employer snapped, dropping down onto the benchlike seat. "Successful?" he asked.

Giovanni snorted, running a hand across his baldhead. "When have I ever given you cause for complaint? Mission accomplished. Like clockwork."

DeVere didn't speak. He just nodded. Was that a feeling of melancholy he felt in his stomach, or just relief?

"You told me she was a hooker?"

DeVere looked across at the Italian. For someone who was always smartly dressed, he looked a little scruffy. Maybe it was just that he needed a shave.

"A high class hooker," he answered.

"Whatever," the bald assasin grunted. "Who else can connect you to her? Other than Blair."

DeVere shot him a puzzled look. "I don't understand."

Giovanni laughed. "Really? A man as clever as you? Your wife knows. You two never did have any secrets. But who else? Who set up liaisons between her and the guys you introduced her to. Who knew about them? Apart from you."

"No one else knew."

"No one else knew," the Italian mimicked. "With respect, that's not true, Mr. DeVere. What about Bannerman?"

"Bannerman? What do you know about Bannerman?" This man was more dangerous than he thought.

"I know he does what you ask, when you ask. The point is, he knows about you. And he knows about her. And he'll know she's been wasted. That means he knows about me. You'll have told him that. All it takes is one slip of his mouth..."

DeVere sighed softly. "I can trust Bannerman with my life."

"Really?" the assassin laughed. "Believe me, Mr. DeVere, I've seen plenty of so called loyal people spill the beans. Very loyal people—"

The crew-cutted man suddenly stood up, feeling uncomfortable. He wandered in a circle around the pod. "I told you, Bannerman's loyal."

Harry Bannerman knew about most of his dealings. He was heavily involved in most of them. He had no doubts about his devotion.

"Think about it," Giovanni continued. "Bannerman talks, they find you. You talk, they find me. Better to take care of loose ends, Mr. DeVere."

"A little melodramatic," DeVere responded. "I've told you, Bannerman is trustworthy. Neither of us have a problem with him."

The Italian shrugged his shoulders. "Your call, Mr.DeVere. But I'm a professional, and I know when I'm at risk. And if I am, you are, too."

"Let's get one thing straight," DeVere snapped. "You work for me. That's the end of this conversation. Understand?"

The assassin stood up, leaning back against the glass window as he stared at the powerful man sitting across from him.

"Okay, Mr. DeVere. I understand. We're not too different, you know. You get your rocks off thinking about the people you control. Thinking about your money. Your women. Well, I've got power, too." He held up his hand. "My power is in this finger here. My trigger finger. I hold the vote, you see. Do they die or not?"

DeVere watched the assassin's eyes dance with delight. One thought hammered at the back of his mind. This bastard was getting way too far above his station.

"I get off on it, too," he continued. "But the point is, this Lopez broad had to be iced. I did that for you, so I've got an interest in this now. I want you to think carefully about Bannerman."

DeVere felt a knot in his stomach. Giovanni wouldn't let up.

The cold smile was still there, but the voice had gone deadly serious. "I'm the one that does the dirty, Mr, DeVere, not you. Besides, there was a cop on the premises when I burned the woman..."

"A cop?" DeVere's voice was almost a shriek.

"No big deal. He just happened to be there, I don't know why. Nearly got the drop on me, too..."

"It was the security guard..." DeVere suggested.

"Nah, it was a cop. I took care of the security guard."

"You took care... what the FUCK do you mean, you took care? You told me this went like clockwork."

"Iknockedout the guard. He didn't see me. The cop chased me but didn't see me either. And I iced the girl, as you asked."

Giovanni's voice had an edge to it, enough to make the businessman back off. But that didn't stop the worms crawling around his stomach. Things were getting out of hand.

***

"Mmm... enjoying yourself?" Erin's lazy voice asked.

"Absolutely. A girl could get spoiled," Kelli replied, glancing over at her mentor and new boss from the massage table. "I can't believe you had a massage parlour installed in your home?"

The two women were naked but for a plush, white towel over their derriere's, their bodies slathered in oil as a pair of masseuses worked them over.

"Darling, this is what it means to make it. If I see something I want, I get it. Why go out for these luxuries when I can get them here, at home?"

Kelli's masseuse, Adrianna, had wonderful hands, although judging from the cooes and sighs coming from Erin for the past hour, her twin sister, Rosalia, was just as talented.

The twins, with their dark hair—loose and long—and their olive skin, were as beautiful as any of the people Erin associated herself with. They wore matching, skin-tight jumpsuits over their hourglass bodies. Kelli had found herself looking down the unzipped front of Adrianna's more than once, wondering what the girl's breasts looked like naked. It wasn't a thought she'd ever had before meeting Erin, but now...

"Tell me, my dear, do you like this lifestyle?" Erin asked, noticing the way the blonde's eyes kept dipping to the masseuse's chest.

"Yes!" Kelli practically cried. "I never dreamed..."

"That this could be you?" the American woman finished. She nodded at the twins to finish up. Phase two was about to start. "What do you like, specifically?"

The blonde took a moment to think about it. Truth was, she liked it all. She liked feeling pampered, feeling special. She said as much, adding, "I feel like a celebrity."

Her host nodded. "You will be one. Soon. And everything that comes with being a celebrity. Money, luxury, exclusive parties, illegal drugs. Beautiful things and... beautiful people." As Rosalia started to pack up her oils, Erin propped her head up on an elbow, baring her small, perky tits to the girl who'd been sneaking looks all afternoon. "Whatever you want, you'll be able to have."

Erin's body shivered as she watched the entranced girl fight the urge to look at her tits. Urge won out in the end, and the Agency Head's nipples grew hard as Kelli's reward. "I like that," Kelli said hypnotically.

"Would you like to see Adrianna and Rosalia kiss?" Erin asked quietly.

The blonde's soft brown eyes grew wide. She glanced away from Erin's chest, meeting her eyes to see if she was being played with. Then she glanced at the Italian sisters, who'd stopped packing and were sexily staring at one another.

Erin had always wanted to see the taboo act, although she'd never had a good reason to have them both in one place. Individually, she'd fucked them both. Now, she delighted in the power she flexed over the three other women in the room. The twins knew their place; knew that Erin DeVere wasn't denied a thing. Their fate was in the arms of the wide-eyed blonde.

"Yes," she nervously confessed, barely audible to anyone in the room.

Erin looked at the twin masseuses with a wide, devilish smile. "So would I," she purred.

Rosa set the bottle of oil into her bag. Her hand shook as she glanced over at her sister through long, dark lashes. Adrianna stared sultrily back at her. This wasn't the first time the sisters had 'performed' for others. But it was their first in front of two women.

As she approached her sister, her body went from paralyzed to hot. More than bothered. Her sister was beautiful – so similar to herself. Erin was giving them permission to do what they did so well. The audience simply enhanced the sexuality...

Kelli couldn't believe what she was seeing. She turned onto her back, not caring that she was suddenly fully exposed. She watched the two voluptuous sisters sensually draw their lips against one another as their arms encircled their bodies.

"More," Erin encouraged, the voice of temptation, just out of sight. She said what Kelli wanted.

The twins melted into one another, their full lips becoming one as tongues and spit joined in their incestual kiss. It was beautiful. "You did this," Erin whispered into Kelli's ear. The woman had silently left her massage table and moved just behind the blonde. "You wanted them to kiss, and now they're kissing. Want to watch them fuck?"

While Kelli's eyes were on the kissing sisters, Erin's couldn't get enough of the blonde's naked body. She watched the girl's chest rise and fall, those sharp nipples screaming high on her full breasts. When she said the word "fuck," Kelli opened her legs wider than they already were. Erin's mouth watered as her young protégé's smooth pussy lips bloomed before her eyes.

Adrianna and Rosalia broke their kiss, identical faces turning to look at Kelli. Waiting for an order. The rush that hit Kelli was as strong as her first hit of coke, or the first time she'd kissed a boy. They were waiting forherinstructions. All she had to do is say the word...

"Do it," she hissed. Adrianna and Rosalia's eyes lit up with desire. As Rosa's mouth closed over her sister's once again, Kelli came. It was all too much for her. All too fucking much!

Erin watched the blonde climax and couldn't take it anymore. She dipped her head in and kissed the blonde softly. She was met with heavy breathing that escalated into an uncontrollable moan. It was better than she could have hoped for. Reaching down, she cupped the blonde's tits in either hand. They were as soft as she'd imagined. Her caresses alternated between kneading the full, round swells and pulling on the thick, pink nipples.

She pinched Kelli's nipples and was rewarded with a moan into her mouth. Breaking her kiss, she whispered into the girl's ear, "Look at them. Look at your desires made reality."

Rosalina slowly zipped the front of her sister's jumpsuit down to her navel. Adrianna arched her back, biting the fullness of her lower lip as her sister slipped her hands in around her waist. They kissed again as Rosa pushed the outfit open. It flopped around the other woman's full hips before Rosa pushed it down her legs.

Watching the twins strip one another was surreal. Like watching a mirror come to life before their eyes. Adrianna wore a black bra and thong of expensive, Italian lace. Her sister was naked beneath her jumpsuit.

"Sexy, aren't they?" Erin asked, still behind the blonde as the innocent came down from her orgasm. The Agency Head looked down into the girl's dazed, brown eyes. Her face was a picture of lust. Arousal. Wantonness. Erin's hand dropped between the blonde's parted thighs.

"Watch them, darling," she teased.

Her American voice was drowned in the adrenalin surge that had hit Kelli. She felt the engine inside her throbbed with arousal. Her legs widened.

Rosalina led her willing sister to the empty massage table. Naked, the sisters were practically indistinguishable. Same large breasts. Same deep olive skin. Same lean, shapely legs. The only different was that where Adrianna had a narrow landing strip above her plump pussy, Rosalina was shaved clean.

Adrianna crawled onto the table first, as if by some unspoken communication. Her sister crawled in between her legs. Closing her eyes, Adrianna let her sister take her into ecstasy. She tipped her head to the side, letting her long, dark hair ripple off her right shoulder.

Erin glanced back at the wide-eyed beauty beside her. Her long, honey-blonde hair went so well with her all over tan, and those sparkling brown eyes gave her the look of classy sophistication. The Agency Head was going to enjoy this.

Her fingers strayed across the blonde's smooth labial lips, her eyes carefully hunting down every reaction. When one finger, then a second, slid inside the sweet wetness, it was like sparking off an electrical current.

Kelli's body jumped and jerked. She purred like a cat. Her fingers reached out to grasp empty air. She closed her eyes, shutting out the lurid sight of the Italian sisters. Her face twisted as Erin played her like an instrument. "GAH!" she moaned, opening her legs wider for better access.

When Erin's thumb ran across her clit, the blonde gave a long, tortured moan. Her ass lifted from the massage table. She leaned back hard into Erin, humping her hand. Slowly, then faster.

The older woman smiled. "That's it, darling."

On the other table, Rosalina's skilled tongue had her sister on the brink of an orgasm. Her head was bobbing as she raced Adrianna to the finish line. Erin felt her own orgasm grow, but knew there was plenty of time for her needs later.

"Ugh..." Kelli groaned, humping even harder. She was unable to stop herself. The pressure was building. Nearly there!

Erin recognised the signs. Her head snaked down to lick the length of her captive's exposed neck. She climbed around on the table until she was facing the blonde, her oily body resting between her legs. She kissed down Kelli's cleavage and drew a thick nipple into her mouth. It was like setting off a time bomb.

"Oh, fuck!" Kelli cried.

"AH, DIOS!" Adrianna's husky voice echoed Kelli's, their orgasms chaining together and filling the room with shrill, pleasure-filled groans.

***

As he drove Wilson and Goodwin back to the office, Palmer's mind was all over the place. Something was up here. The case just got deeper and deeper. There wasn't a chance in hell he was going to leave things to Briggs.

On top of that, he was unable to rid himself of the feeling of guilt, no matter how much he tried. Somehow he should have been able to stop this from happening. Anticipate what was going on. Protect her. Somehow...

What about Kelli?a nagging voice kept asking. He'd rung home at lunchtime and left a message – something he knew he should have done the night before. Things were snowballing. His life was a disaster.

Somehow, he'd have to make it up to her. He hadn't seen, or spoken to Kelli for a couple of days. He knew how she felt about his long hours, yet he couldn't let it go. He had to follow this case through. Whatever it took.

Guilt, mystery, marriage, duty... they were pulling him left and right. One day, he'd explain it to her. Hopefully she'd understand. But right now, he had to keep moving forward. Keep puzzling out Roxanne's case as it twisted and turned with each new clue. Maybe at the end, he'd free himself of his guilt?

hal_tee
hal_tee
396 Followers