Palmer Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hal_tee
hal_tee
398 Followers

For now, he had an appointment to keep. The four of them, plus Taffy Boyd and Tom Burley, needed to talk through their findings and agree on next steps. Tonight would be a long night. Another one.

***

When Kelli eventually opened her eyes, Erin held up her honey-juiced hand and fed the blonde her own syrup. "Lick, darling," she throatily told the still panting woman. "Taste yourself."

Slowly and deliberately, Kelli responded. At first, she tentatively licked, but then with Erin's eyes fixed on her, she put on a gratuitous show. She sucked each finger as if it was a cock, enjoying the opportunity to tease the older woman.

"Mmm... you little minx. And you say you'veneverbeen with a woman, darling? Not even at University?"

Kelli slowly shook her head, pulling a face as Erin drew her hand away. "I didn't go to University. And no, I've never been with a woman."

"Neither had Adrianna," Erin said. They turned to watch the twins swap places. The sultry sister looked over her shoulder at the mention of her name. Kelli saw herself in the Italian's dark eyes. But then, she looked beyond Adrianna's classically beautiful face at her sister's smooth mound and shivered. "So Brooke was the first woman to taste you?" continued the Agency Head.

Kelli nodded. She watched as Adrianna dipped her head between Rosalina's thighs, the masseuse's long, pink tongue sensually running across her sister's opening.

Erin leaned close, whispering into her ear, "Never experimented by going down on a woman?"

Watching one brunette do the other, Kelli suddenly felt ashamed. As if a failure to enjoy the pleasures of a woman somehow detracted from her very psyche. "Never," she croaked.

"That's perfect, darling," Erin continued, planting a soft kiss on the blonde's full lips. "I'll be your first."

Kelli hesitated for a moment as the American woman continued to nuzzle her neck. Her brain, cloudy from all the sex, was slowly taking in the words. She nodded, the lust in her eyes remaining as bright as ever. "Yes... Please..."

Erin shivered in anticipation. She'd imagined this for some time. Now the moment had arrived. Turning onto her back, she spread herself on the massage table, pulling their discarded towels together behind her head. She wanted to watch. To see it all. All the naked flesh. The twins. But most of all, she wanted to watch the young woman pay homage to her woman.

Her legs spread wide. The message was clear.Now!

Kelli licked her lips, taking in the glory of Erin's naked body for the first time. Hard from hours at the gym, she was in great shape for a thirty-eight-year-old. Every toned inch of her was tanned, from her small, firm tits to the compact folds of her pussy.

Her pussy. Kelli stared at it. She had a thin band of hair above her perfect labia, swollen and ready for her virgin lover.

Her sparkling brown eyes looked up at the older woman. Erin stared back, watching every move. She heard the Italian sisters groan behind her. Both of them. Identical groans. She wanted that. She'd made it happen. Now, she wanted this.

Confidence and desire ran through the young blonde. This was her first step to repay the Agency Head. The first chance to prove herself. The classy former supermodel had a body made to fuck. Now it was hers to sample.

Still holding the piercing stare, Kelli lowered her face to the near clean-shaven mound. She could smell the arousal. Her tongue willingly slipped out, taking a hesitant, virgin touch.

"Your first taste of a woman." Erin's voice was more of a growl. "One you'll never forget..."

Her eyes narrowed in arousal as Kelli's hard tongue lapped across her wet sex. The previously innocent girl's technique may have left a little to be desired, but her eagerness to please more than made up.

The voluptuous pair of masseuses had shifted into a sixty-nine position. They were now lost in their own pleasuring, forgetting their audience in their lustful need.

Kelli tentatively ran her tongue gently along the moaning woman's wetness. She was as sweet and tangy as her scent. Her doubts evaporated like the heat off her body. Erin raised her hips, her fingers threading through Kelli's silky hair. The blonde became bolder. Hardening her tongue, she attacked the unknown territory, trying to recall and replicate all the times she'd been pleasured in the past.

"Higher," Erin croaked, tugging Kelli's head a fraction upwards.

The blonde glanced up for a brief second and then understood. Her mouth sought out the slippery clitoris. Took it between her lips. She felt her own pussy grow wet. Erin's clutching fingers dug into her hair. She liked it. She needed it.

Encouraged, she picked up the pace. Her mouth licked, sucked, and teased the older woman. Twisting slightly, her hands went to Erin's apple-shaped breasts, pulling on her hard nipples as the American woman began to thrust back in rhythm with the flicking tongue.

Overwhelmed, she began to lick with an increasing ardour. Her mind was consumed by her need to take her lover to orgasm. Somehow along the way, she'd turned from novice to expert. At first, she allowed the hands in her hair to guide her. Suckle the swollen clit. Lap along the slippery folds.

Then, she took control. She forced her tongue so deep inside the now undulating woman that she found herself breathing moisture through her nose. It sent waves of arousal directly to the pleasure centres of her brain. It was like the rush of cocaine, only now, she was sober.

"Nearly there," Erin groaned, a thin film of perspiration glossing her thighs as her body began to quiver.

The blonde dropped her hands to grip under the older woman's perfect buttocks. She felt her lover's muscles shift in her palms. The increased leverage helped her probe more deeply.

"Don't stop—" the American woman was urging, squeezing Kelli's tongue with her experienced muscles.

Erin's voice was hoarse. Unsteady. She felt feverish. Glancing across from her, the Italian twins were on the brink of their own mutual orgasm. Their shapely, tanned bodies surged and slithered in time with their moans. Erin's breath caught. She stroked the blonde locks between her legs as they raced to the finishing line. Who was in control here? Teacher or pupil?

Then the older woman's body stiffened. She began to pant. Short, sharp breaths. Her body began to shake, at first barely noticeable. It grew. Faster and faster, it grew. She jerked up, forcing more of her sex into the girl's sweet face. She shoved Kelli down between her legs. "Darlingggggggggg........."

Her cry was like that of an animal in the wild.

Erin's loud orgasm sent Kelli over the edge, too. Smothered by the Agency Head's quivering pussy, she nearly blacked out. When she was able to clear her head and regain her bearings, the twin masseuses were getting dressed and Erin was propped like a queen on the massage table, regarding her subjects.

Kelli was suddenly unsure of what was expected of her. Was she supposed to leave, too?

"You did well, darling," Erin said, holding her hand out to the blonde. Kelli crawled over to her teacher, unsure if her legs would support her. "This is just the beginning. You can have anything you want. All you need to do is ask."

"I... I want you..." Kelli said. Her bashfulness, even after all she'd done, was like an aphrodisiac for Erin.

"We have all afternoon," she winked, kissing her softly on the lips. "But first, go and thank Adrianna and Rosalina. They really are good at the art of massage, don't you think?" She chuckled.

Kelli kissed the sisters goodbye, Rosalina first, then the sultry looking Adrianna. She could taste pussy on their tongues. Their own pussy. The blonde felt her nipples harden at the memory of their erotic incest.

"Thank you," she said to each one in turn.

"Ciao, bella," Rosalina winked.

"Now," Erin said, finally standing to her feet. "Let me show you my bedroom."

hal_tee
hal_tee
398 Followers