Palmer: Fashion Week Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His eyelids rolled back as he sucked another slow drag off his opium pipe. He could feel the effect as he released the smoke from his lungs and let his eyes flutter shut for a moment as the hedonistic rush went straight to his brain. When he turned his attention to the African woman, Jade was smiling contentedly back at him.

Her sculpted black body seemed to glisten with oil, like she was stepping from the set of one of Volkov's photo shoots. Such raw, carnal beauty...

She had made herself comfortable on the large sofa next to Ayesha, knowing that they were required to provide a spectacle before the main course. They were already naked, of course. Her voluptuous black body provided a wonderful contrast to Ayesha's alabaster white.

As he watched, she turned to the blonde and gently pulled her in to a long, wet kiss. It was like they were all alone. No watchers. Just the two of them. Their hands gently caressed across each other's curves as one kiss turned into another, before Jade eventually glanced at Volkov again. She gave him her signature smile.

One that asked, "Is this what you wanted?"

It was a rhetorical question. The African supermodel turned her gaze on the young Sheikh as she spread her legs before her soon-to-be blonde lover. Ayesha licked her lips as she watched the movement, and they parted in a silent gasp as Jade ran her fingernails over her smooth mound. When she spread her labia with her index and middle finger, Volkov felt his cock lengthen in his tailored trousers.

"Come feed..." she huskily told the blonde.

Ayesha sucked her lower lip between her teeth as she shivered with excitement. She glanced quickly towards the two watching men and then turned her attention back to the offering infront of her. Leaning forward like a hungry animal in the wild, her tight ass high and head low, she dipped her face right into Jade's pussy, pausing to admire before running her tongue along the woman's glistening folds.

"Yes, my dears," the Sheikh muttered.

His cock was tenting his white robes. He took a hefty drag from his pipe before loosening the garments with his free hand, pulling them away and releasing his thick manhood to his fingers.

Jade spread her fingers contentedly through Ayesha's thick hair, as the blonde's tongue attended to her. When she sank back onto her elbows, Volkov smiled to himself. Not only was this the perfect alibi, but it was pure beauty. Just like the recording of the coupling between Jade and Roxanne that he'd masturbated to only the other night.

The time wasn't far away when he would be fucking the red-haired beauty himself. Afterwards, he would send Palmer a tape of the encounter. That would end his and Roxie's relationship for ever.

*

Time for action. Vladimir Kazakov lived for these moments.

He'd cleaned everything in the room with one of the crumpled towels he'd taken from the bathroom. No point in leaving fingerprints. That was for fucking amateurs. Slipping his sunglasses back down over his cruel eyes, he checked his appearance in the mirror next to the door. The reflection grinning back at him had the look of a man who believed he could do anything.

Quietly checking up and down the empty corridor, he exited the room and placed the 'do not disturb' sign on the protruding handle. The employee's body wouldn't be discovered until much later in the day. Kazakov would be on a plane to the Ukraine by that time.

He made his way towards the lifts at the opposite end of the corridor, casually but constantly looking around him with each nonchalant step. Gazing upwards, he checked the floor numbers on the yellow illuminated screen. Both lifts were on the ground floor. Good news. He wasn't going to be immediately disturbed.

Pulling his Makarov from his jacket pocket, he held the gun upwards as he fixed the silencer onto the barrel. This time there was nothing casual in his gait as he retraced his steps towards Yamamura's room. It was full of purpose.

The room door that unexpectedly opened to his left took the assassin by surprise. What the fuck! For a couple of seconds, he met the gaze of the newcomer. The elderly man smiled at him and gave a courteous nod of his head. Until he saw the gun, that was.

Then his expression changed to one of shock.

Kazakov didn't give him time to think. Raising the Makarov in the blink of an eye, he brought it down on the side of the man's neck before he could react. The blow sent his body crumpling to the floor, his torso inside the room but his legs in the corridor.

Kazakov instantly stepped past him, gun raised, ready to put an end to whatever threat was waiting for him. He gave a soft sigh of relief when he saw the room was empty. Within seconds, he had the unconscious body pulled back inside. The guy had seen him and could identify him. That gave him no option, but first things first...

He'd take care of his primary target and work back from there.

*

Ayesha was gripping Jade's head, cradling her cheeks in her palms as she bucked her white hips upwards. She was cumming. And cumming hard.

The African model continued to lap at her until the after effects of the orgasm began to settle, and then grinned across at the two masturbating men as she entwined her legs with Ayesha's in a scissor position. She clearly wasn't finished with the blonde.

When she reclined backwards to give her greater purchase to work their bodies together, sex on sex, Nikky Volkov felt his head become lighter than air. The high-grade opium had already hit him hard, but nothing like the earth-shattering sight of Jade putting on a show.

This woman was simply irresistible.

Soon, her glistening black body was twisting, writhing and humping against the blonde's alabaster white skin, leaving Ayesha nowhere to go other than to submit to yet another climax. One that was preparing to sweep through her like an unstoppable wave in the ocean...

She began to grind back, reaching for Jade's curvy hips to increase the friction as the feeling began to consume her. At the last moment, she tossed her long, blonde hair and gnawed on her lower lip, in an unsuccessful attempt to prolong the bliss. But her African lover's gyrating body was too much for her.

When the climax hit her, she screamed like a banshee.

Instantly, Jade's triumphant gaze turned towards Sheikh Amir bin Khalid, as if seeking his approval. The way his hand was jerking up and down his impressive length was all the confirmation she needed.

Pushing her perspiring body off the sofa and onto the floor, she began to crawl across towards him on all fours. She looked like a predatory animal seeking her prey, except that this one had full breasts like two pieces of ripe fruit that swayed erotically underneath her as she edged closer.

When she reached the Sheikh, she pulled his hand away from his cock and licked her tongue up and down its full length.

"That's impressive," she mouthed upwards. "Want me to take care of it?"

*

Returning outside to the corridor, the silence was just as it should be. It was just as well. Anyone who got in Vladimir Kazakov's way now would also end up as a corpse. His eyes flicked both ways as he crossed the short distance towards Yamamura's door. Holding the gun in his right hand, he knocked twice. Sharply.

"Room service."

The door opened within a few seconds. The guy standing there, with a white towel around his waist and shaving cream covering his chin, had a surprised look on his face.

"I didn't order room—" he began to dismissively snap, only to stop in his tracks as he saw the semi automatic pistol in Kazakov's hand.

"You didn't?" the assassin muttered, pushing the end of the barrel against Yamamura's forehead. "My mistake."

The startled Japanese man whimpered in fright.

"I don't keep money here..."

"Let's discuss that inside the room," Kazakov rasped.

He couldn't afford to be disturbed again. Placing his free hand on Yamamura's shoulder, he twisted him in the other direction and pushed him twice until they were in the centre of the room.

"I have no valuables here..." Yamamura began again, as the assassin placed the gun against the back of his head.

Kazakov ignored the plea. "Kneel down, and do it now."

"But—"

The rabbit punch the Ukrainian gave into the small of Yamamura's back shut him up and sent him to his knees.

"You talk too much," he snapped, giving his target a stinging blow to the ear with the side of the barrel.

The blow split his skin open, drawing blood that spurted from the wound and ran down Yamamura's neck.

"You think I'm here to rob you?" he rasped, leaning down on one knee.

He placed the barrel of the gun against the side of the Japanese man's head. Part of him wanted to prolong the agony, but he was concerned that he could be running out of time.

"I'm here on other business," he snarled. "Look at me."

He wanted to see the look in Yamamura's eyes when he shot him, but the terrified man was bending forward now, trying to stem the flow of blood from his neck.

"If you're wondering," he drawled, smacking the whimpering bastard with the side of his barrel again. "It was Nikolay Volkov who sent me. I just thought you'd want to know."

He pulled the trigger twice. The first bullet was sufficient to kill Tony Yamamura. The second was just for kicks. That familiar surge of invincibility flowed through the Ukrainian's veins as he stared happily at the corpse.

"My name," he said proudly to himself, "is Vladimir Kazakov. I'm the best in the business."

"The best in the business doesn't leave the room door open behind him," came an unexpected voice from behind Kazakov.

He froze. The voice was little more than a whisper, almost mechanical in tone, as chilling as the cold metal that pressed into the back of his skull.

"Let's understand one another," the voice continued, pressing the gun barrel more firmly. "If you as much as blink without my permission, I will kill you instantly."

Kazakov nodded.

"Good," the voice said. "As one professional to the other, I will do you the courtesy of explaining what is about to happen. Yes?"

Kazakov nodded again. Very slowly and very deliberately, this time.

Sergii watched him closely, ready to pull the trigger at the slightest indication of defiance. He knew that Kazakov was trying to work out how he could gain the upper hand. He was wasting his time.

"I think I prefer you on both knees, please," he went on, strutting around Kazakov's half-kneeling body so that he could face him. "That's better. The problem is that you've outlived your usefulness, Vladimir. Mr. Volkov has just been using you all along."

A scowl appeared on Kazakov's face at the mention of Volkov's name. That was understandable. Sergii nodded for emphasis.

"What we have here is a stand-off," he continued, his face impassive as he delivered the news. "When the police arrive later this afternoon, they'll find both your bodies. One gun in your hand and the other in Yamamura's. It will look like you've simultaneously shot one another."

Kazakov's scowl turned into a frown as he tried to take it all in. In some ways, Sergii felt sorry for him. They were two of a kind, after all. But business was business. This man would have no compunction in doing the same to him if the boot was on the other foot.

"After I shoot you," he explained, nodding across at Yamamura, "I'll position your and his body to give that exact impression. Two people pulling the trigger at the same time."

"Why?" Kazakov growled, speaking at last.

He kept his head bowed slightly, but his gaze was staring upwards. Those dark eyes were full of hate.

"Because Nikolay Volkov wants it so," Sergii said. "And he's paying me good money, not counterfeited like yours."

He paused as Kazakov's scowl returned.

"You didn't know?" he asked. "Tut-tut, Vladimir, that's really basic stuff. Still, it's all an irrelevance in the circumstances. The story will be that Yamamura and you are enemies caught up in a gambling conflict. Mr. Volkov has given me some gambling slips, forged documents, IOU's, each to be placed in specific locations around the room. The story has to be believable. Yes? And it will be."

He could see from the desperate expression on Kazakov's face that he was going to make some sort of move. He would have done the same. No matter. This would all be over on a few more seconds. He raised his gun and placed it against the Kazakov's forehead.

"Time to say goodbye..."

*

Nikky Volkov watched contentedly as the young Sheikh spread his arms out either side of him and groaned out loud.

Jade was pumping her head on his enormous cock, using the back of her throat to massage the soft, fleshy head. He understood exactly what his host was experiencing. But this was only the apéritif.

His grin widened as she twisted her fabulous body, rising up onto her knees as she let the cock slid from her mouth. But her fingers remained firmly wrapped around the root. It was covered with her saliva and the way she stroked it with both hands as she admired the glistening flesh was almost poetic.

Glancing downwards into Ayesha's smiling eyes, Volkov pointed at his own cock. It rose from between his thighs like a mini tower.

The blonde had been sitting between his thighs, as if waiting for permission to join in the action. Licking her incredibly full pink lips, she pushed his hardness to the left, dipping her head and running her tongue around the base before lapping at the shaved skin. Her gaze didn't leave his as she took him into her mouth and he stroked her silken locks in encouragement.

He gave a throaty purr as she began to please him. She'd learned enough about what he liked from their encounter yesterday.

For a while, both men smiled at one another as their women worked on each of them. Both had their own techniques. Both were specialists in their own rights. And both were eager to please. And there was all the time in the world to enjoy the fruits of their labour.

Eventually, it was Jade who broke the spell. Dragging her full breasts up the young Sheikh's body, she straddled his lap and curled her fingers in his hair. She wanted to fuck.

Volkov twisted his fingers in Ayesha's blonde hair, dragging her head upwards before roughly flipping her over onto her stomach. If it was time for the Sheikh, it was time for him...

Ayesha widened her legs to accommodate him as he half-crouched and half-kneeled behind her. His hands settled on her hips as her labial lips part around his head, and then he was slowly pushing his hardness all the way inside her. Remarkably, she seemed to be cumming even before he was fully buried. The sexy bitch...

Gripping her blonde hair again, he yanked her head back as he began to fuck her. To really fuck her. Establishing his control. As alibis went, this had to be one of the very best.

12