Palmistry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Haroldx
Haroldx
35 Followers

"Yes, she was actually rather thrilled with the little trick you played on her."

"I thought you didn't carry tales."

"I was pretty sure you already knew about the trick you played on Karen."

"I was afraid she was still sort of pissed about that."

"Once she realized your intent was to entertain rather than deceive, she was flattered that you went to all the trouble."

I opened the inner doors and we entered the main hall.

"I can see Karen didn't do the place justice. This is very nice."

Meg and I had bought the house because it was beautiful. I had never dreamed it would also be useful for seduction. I gave Helen the tour, then got a bottle of wine and some glasses and led her to the front porch. I retied Helen's hands in front and handed her a glass of wine.

"I thought I had to have my hands tied behind me."

"We aren't in the house."

"Then why am I tied at all?"

"I like you that way."

"Have you ever thought about why that is?"

"I make a point of not thinking about that."

"What if I didn't like it?"

"Then you wouldn't be here, would you."

"Touche."

We finished the wine. "OK, Helen, time for the main event," I tied her hands behind her and led her back into the house then up to the bedroom, then untied her long enough to get her undressed. I tied her to the bed as I had Sharon, face down with her hands behind her and her ankles bound about two feet apart to the footboard, her feet hanging over the end.

"Now what?"

"Now you get your spanking, but first you have to ask for it."

"You want me to ask you to spank me?"

"I want you to ask me to spank you really hard."

"Good luck."

I began tickling Helen's feet. She giggled and gurgled and shrieked, but I was relentless.

"Oh, Bob, don't. Stop it. You're driving me crazy. I can't stand being tickled."

"You know what you have to do."

"Alright," she gasped between shrieks, "alright. Spank me, spank me. PLEASE spank me. Spank me really hard."

I gave her a few minutes to catch her breath, then retrieved the switch I had cut for Sharon.

"Oh, god, you are going to spank me really hard, aren't you."

"I told you you were a meddlesome wench. You're lucky you don't have to spend the week in a scold's bridle, but for now I'm just going to gag you. You've been noisy enough already."

Helen opened her mouth and I pushed the ball in and buckled the strap. I began Helen's spanking. I was pretty sure I wasn't the first person to spank her, but I gave her what may well have been the spanking of her life. She screamed into the gag and thrashed helplessly.

I untied her ankles and removed her gag, then dried her tears with a small handkerchief. I had never spanked Meg hard enough to make her cry, but since her death, I had spanked four different women and made them all cry. Had Meg been unusually tough or was I overdoing it?

"I think you're overdoing it," Helen sobbed.

"It's OK," I told her, kissing her gently. "It's over, and you've been persuaded of the error of your ways and have resolved not to earn another."

Helen nearly choked. "I think you're the first person to make me laugh and cry at the same time; but you scared me. I was afraid you were out of control for a minute there."

"I am always in control. Always."

"So you say."

I slowly explored Helen's body, trying to discover all its little secrets. She sighed when I kissed her neck and yelped when I bit her nipples. Finally I worked her into what I considered the proper state of readiness and proceeded, to the best of my ability, to fuck her brains out.

"I know what you're thinking," she said. "You're worried about how this will affect your relationship with Karen and how to call things off with me without hurting my feelings. It's not a problem. We're friends, not lovers. It's like we had to do this to find out about each other, but having done it, the pressure is off. We can be friends now without thinking about what it would be like with the other person. Sex between us is recreational, not serious. Maybe we'll do this again sometime, but I don't see it in the near future."

"You're very wise. I understand why Karen likes to talk to you."

"Have you ever heard back from Rebecca?"

I hadn't planned on telling Helen anything about my last contact with Rebecca but found myself telling her the whole story. Helen giggled throughout.

"I'm sorry I let you off the hook a moment ago," she laughed. "It would be a lot of fun to see what antics you would dream up to make me go away."

I crossed Helen's ankles and tied them together. We drifted off to sleep.

Helen woke me about five in the morning. When I was fully conscious, she dived under the sheet and gave me a blow job.

"A parting gift. Now untie me. I've got to do some things at home before I go to work." I helped Helen dress and saw her to her car.

Sometime during the morning, Laura, my receptionist and bookkeeper came into my office. "I've got some strange woman on the phone who wants to speak to Mr. Baxter. I've told her there's no Mr. Baxter here, but she insists. I'm not sure what to do with her."

"I'll take care of it. What line is she on?"

"Three."

"Hello, Rebecca. I'm a bit surprised to hear from you so soon."

"That was a really dirty trick you played on me Saturday. It makes me angry that I fell for it, but nobody had ever pulled anything quite that elaborate on me before. Whose house did you use and where did you find Sharon? She was very convincing."

"It was my house, Rebecca. Sharon is my regular housekeeper."

"Damn, I did it again, and I was determined to stop underestimating you."

"Thank you for the admission. Coming from you, it's very gratifying. So tell me, why have you called."

"For one thing, I wanted you to know I didn't stay fooled. About half way home I realized I'd been had. I can't believe I ran away like that."

"You shouldn't be too hard on yourself. You're probably used to guys pursuing you, not running you off. I'd counted on that."

"Yes, but just the same, you made quite a fool of me."

"You're looking for a rematch, aren't you."

"That's as good a way as any of putting it."

"OK, we'll go for two out of three. Call me at home tomorrow evening at 7:30."

"Not this crap again."

"Rebecca, you're used to being a seller in a seller's market. You're now in a buyer's market. You've got to learn about dropping your price."

"Dropping my ... You do have a way with suggestive metaphors."

"I'm glad you understand. Tomorrow. 7:30. Goodbye, Rebecca."

The phone rang at the appointed time.

"Hello, Rebecca. I'm glad to hear from you. I wasn't entirely sure you'd call."

"It's nice to know I'm not being completely taken for granted. What would you have done if I hadn't called?"

"I'd have said 'Oh, well' and gone on with life. What would you have done if you hadn't called?"

"Felt like I'd given up and let you win. So what's it to be this time."

"Same thing. Come to my house..."

"Your turf again. You want home court advantage..."

"Would you prefer your house? What about your daughters?"

"I was thinking neutral ground."

"You mean a motel or something? Tawdry. No, my house it is. Sharon won't be there. It'll be just you and me, one on one."

"OK. When?"

"Thursday night, 7:30. Same drill, ring the bell once then stand on the middle of the rug. Wear exactly what you wore last time."

"You liked that, didn't you. OK. I'll be there. You won't get rid of me so easily this time."

"Give yourself some credit. It wasn't all that easy last time and I had help. I was rather disappointed when I succeeded."

"This is about the weirdest thing I've ever gotten myself into. I'm not entirely sure where this is going."

"I'm not sure it matters where it's going. The journey is more than half the fun. The destination is likely to be anticlimactic."

"Very sage. Well, we'll just have to see about all that."

"We will, won't we."

Rebecca arrived as specified. She hadn't worn the same thing but she looked even more delightful than last time. She'd bought new shoes and had a new hairdo. Her gloves were cerise instead of black. Her jewelry this evening was set with rubies. If they were real (and I suspected they were) they represented a considerable investment, although not necessarily by her ("Don't be nasty, Bob. If you can't say anything nice..." "Quiet, mom, I'm busy".). Upon closer inspection I saw she was wearing a new dress as well. It was similar to the previous one but a little tighter fitting with a slit on the side about half way up the thigh. It was obvious that this encounter was a bigger deal to her than I had thought. She'd had her hair done and bought a whole new outfit. It struck me that I had no idea what game she was playing. I'd been cruising along playing my own game with Rebecca with little or no thought as to where she might be headed. No help for it now. I would just have to go on playing my game. It might or might not mesh with Rebecca's. I was uncertain of the consequences in either case.

"Rebecca, you've outdone yourself. Once again, you're just going to have to stand there so I can look at you." I walked slowly around her. There was much to admire. Rebecca was skillful and knew how to amplify her already considerable beauty.

"So what's on the agenda this evening?"

"We pick up where we left off," I said as I tightened the handcuffs down over her gloves. "If I remember correctly you were handcuffed and blindfolded and about to be gagged."

"I thought you were done with that act. I was hoping for something more original."

"When you left last time, I was denied my dessert. Now that I have another opportunity I intend to enjoy every last morsel. You do look delicious."

"I really didn't expect anything quite this corny. Are you going to uncuff me? You certainly can't be expecting me to take this seriously."

"Not yet, but you will. You didn't quite figure the whole thing out. The best disguise is no disguise. What I pretended to want to do to you last time is what I actually wanted. Sharon was there to help convince you it was an act. And you don't have to be worried about running away this time. It will not be permitted."

"So what are you going to do to me."

"As I said, I intend to enjoy my dessert. You're going to experience pleasure, apprehension, surprise, embarrassment, pain, ecstasy, fear, relief, release, and anything else I can think of. I intend to taste each of your flavors."

"What about boredom?"("Don't you be nasty, Rebecca." "MOM, knock it off.")

"That's first on the list. I wanted to get that one over with." I locked a collar on Rebecca and led her into the main hall.

"One thing before I put your blindfold on." I slapped her. Not hard, just enough to sting a bit. "Just tasting. Surprise, a pinch of pain, perhaps a dash of fear." I buckled her blindfold on. She stiffened. "And now apprehension as you're blindfolded. You are a most flavorful woman, Rebecca. I wonder if I could possibly be skillful enough to make you enjoy this night as much as I will. Now open wide, it's time you were gagged."

"No, I don't want to be gagged, Bob. I hate that."

"Kneel down," I said, pushing her to her knees. I took her head between my hands and tilted her face up toward mine. "Listen to me, Rebecca," I said softly, "ten minutes from now, you will already have been gagged for several minutes. You now have the opportunity to choose how we get there from here, but that opportunity is rapidly slipping away. Choose." Rebecca hesitated a bit, then slowly opened her mouth. I buckled the gag in place.

"Defiance, followed by submission. Sour and then sooo sweet. How can I stand it?" I gazed upon her kneeling before me, gagged and submissive, so beautiful. How, indeed, could I stand it?

I helped her up. "Come with me." I guided her toward the back of the house. "I'm going to carry you down the steps, since they would be dangerous in your current condition." I carried her to the basement and set her on her feet in my special room then locked leather cuffs on her ankles and hooked them together and removed her shoes. I dangled a rope from the ceiling and hooked it to the link joining her handcuffs.

"It's time for the boredom I promised you. I'll return for you later. In my absence I want you to think about three things. First, I want you to think about the fact that you came here voluntarily and that your current predicament is a result of your own choices." As I spoke, I pulled the rope attached to her handcuffs. Her wrist rose up her back until she had to bend over to relieve the tension. I continued until she was standing on her toes. "Second, I want you to think about the fact that although you got here by your own choice, you no longer have choices. No matter what you do, you will be here exactly like this when I return for you. Thirdly, I want you to wonder when that will be and what will happen when I do. By then you will have been here long enough to lose sense of time and you won't know whether you have been here for an hour or many hours or longer."

Rebecca was making noises but they were unintelligible through the gag. She finally realized this and desisted. "Yes, I know it's uncomfortable. Boredom is so bland, so I've added some spice. You have your thoughts for salt and your discomfort for pepper. Enjoy." I left the room and went upstairs and stomped around so she could hear, then returned noiselessly and sat in the doorway, watching her. I intended to savor every moment of Rebecca. I was fascinated, not bored. She danced about a bit on her toes, occasionally lowering her heels to the floor to rest her legs then rising to her toes again to relieve her arms. I was entranced by the lines of tension in her body and how they would shift as she raised and lowered her heels.

I left her there about thirty minutes. With the blindfold, the silence, and the discomfort of her condition, she would have lost all track of time. I walked noisily into the room. She turned her head toward me, about the only response possible at the moment. There were two vertical 4x4's (lumber, not vehicles) in the room about three feet apart. I fastened a pair of stocks horizontally between them, creating a pillory.

I released the rope suspending Rebecca's wrists. She slowly straightened up. I unlocked her handcuffs, then removed her blindfold and gag. She saw the pillory, glanced quickly toward the door. I was between her and the door. She was still too stiff to put up much of a fight anyway. She sighed. "How long will you keep me locked in that?"

Fear, hope, resignation in rapid succession. Very tasty. "However long it takes. This is not a timed event. Now it's time to remove your dress. It seems a shame. I like you in it very much, but we must peel back the next layer. Take it off, please." Rebecca demurely removed her dress. "Now the bra." She removed it even more bashfully. It was an act. She was teasing me. She knew she was beautiful. Pride, coquetry, combined with desire. She blended them so perfectly they were nearly indistinguishable as separate flavors. Her breasts were as lovely as I had imagined. I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her, sampling the broth she had blended. She pressed herself against me. Her hand sought my crotch and wrapped itself around my erection and began stroking.

"Oh, no you don't." Rebecca was an experienced woman. She knew an orgasm on my part would diminish my resolve and blow the whole setup. She was seizing her chance to take control of her situation. I took her by the shoulders and turned her away from me, guiding her toward the pillory. I raised the top board and Rebecca reluctantly placed her neck in the center notch. I positioned her wrists alongside her neck and lowered the top section, locking it in place. The stocks were just slightly above waist level so that Rebecca was bent over at a ninety degree angle. She wiggled her hands about experimentally exploring the helplessness of her position. I stepped behind her, pulled her panties down, and worked a vibrator into her, turning it on low. She moaned, then yelped as I began working a smaller greased vibrator into her anus.

"No, not there. Don't. Stop it."

"Surely a woman of your experience has been taken anally before."

"No, I haven't. Not ever. Stop it. NO!"

"I suppose it will be embarrassing to lose your anal virginity to an implement, but that's how it will be." Rebecca struggled, but didn't really have anywhere to go. I finally got it worked into her and turned both vibrators to medium and pulled her panties back up. I gave the vibrators a couple of minutes to work their magic on her, then applied the nipple clamps. They were much tighter than the ones I'd used on Sharon. They were intended to cause pain and each had a small weight dangling from it. Rebecca squawked loudly as each clamp bit down. Pain, anger, humiliation, despair, all being slowly overcome by the expanding pleasure emanating from the vibrators. So flavorful. I ran my hands over her breasts, her back, her legs, just wanting to touch her, to feel every bit of her body. I knew that as she approached climax, the effect of the nipple clamps would be to heighten her orgasm. The pain wouldn't really convert to pleasure, but would somehow intensify it.

I walked back around in front of her and unzipped my fly. "You can't be a virgin at this end." I guided her mouth to the end of my cock. I was right about that. She performed very well and enthusiastically despite her distractions. A few minutes after she finished with me, she exploded in an orgasm that left her shrieking and jerking in the stocks.

I removed the vibrators and clamps then released Rebecca from the stocks. She slowly unkinked her back, then stood quietly while I locked leather cuffs on her wrists and fastened them behind her. I snapped a leash on her collar. "Come, Rebecca. It's time for the next course." I led her up to the bedroom, then removed her panties. She now wore only her gloves and stockings. I found this incredibly sexy. She would spend the rest of her visit in this outfit. After I unhooked her wrists, I positioned her sitting at the head of the bed and fastened a heavy chain from her collar to the headboard.

"Now, Rebecca, I want you to play with yourself."

"What?"

"Masturbate. I'm sure you know how."

"But..."

"Don't worry about the gloves, I'll buy you a new pair."

"But..."

"OK, I know what's wrong. This is not nearly embarrassing enough." I opened the closet door, pulled out a video camera on a tripod and focused it on Rebecca.

"Oh, my god."

"Proceed, if you please."

"NO! Absolutely not."

I crawled onto the bed, my face inches from hers. "Rebecca, we will either make this video, or we will make one of you being fucked in the ass then performing a blow job."

"Oh, god, please don't make me."

"NOW, Rebecca."

She licked the finger of her glove till it was moist, then slowly worked it into herself. Tears were streaming down her cheeks. Her humiliation combined with her submission to produce a salty piquant taste, like barbecue sauce. After a few minutes her tears were gone and she was breathing hard. In a few more minutes, she was lying on her back, legs splayed, panting, shrieking, and flopping about. The barbecue sauce was replaced by the sweet frosting of her pleasure. I turned off the camera.

"That was glorious, Rebecca." I opened the camera. There was no tape in it. She burst into laughter. The sound of her laughter was so light and bubbly. Champagne. I kissed her, trying to inhale the bubbles, running my hands over her body again and again.

I rolled Rebecca onto her stomach, fastening her hands behind her, then pulled her down the bed and tied her ankles to the footboard as I had Sharon and Helen. She lay there, her arms encased in the bright colored gloves and bound behind her, her stocking clad feet bound to and hanging over the footboard. Oh, yumm! I began tickling. After a few moments, her laughter took on a hysterical tinge. This wine lacked the bubbles of her previous laughter. It was darker, drier, and more intoxicating. I kept on and on, Rebecca laughing, choking, gasping, pleading. I did eventually stop when I thought I had exhausted her endurance. I freed her hands, then I lay down beside her, kissing her shoulders and neck, slowly tracing the outline of her back with my finger. She finally caught her breath and purred as I gently stroked and kissed her.

Haroldx
Haroldx
35 Followers