Palomino Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LadyRoscoe
LadyRoscoe
224 Followers

"And there's the girl of the hour..." Wesley chuckled and stepped forward to take two glasses of beer from her well-balanced grasp to ease the load and handed one over in the direction of Lance. "To the best roper there ever was, and his pain in the ass horse." He grinned and raised his beer before swigging down a good portion of it.

Lacey laughed gently and then moved to hug Lance affectionately in congratulations. "Congratulations Lance ... that's wonderful. I'm so happy for you," she gushed before stepping back and taking a small sip of the frothy brew.

Lance grinned and gave Lacey a bear hug, momentarily thinking about sneaking in a grope but didn't dare with the way things were looking between her and Wesley and took a huge chug of the beer, grateful for the chilled brew. "Well, hell ... looks like we're spending the night," he grinned, eyeing Lacey again and then Wesley, wanting to tease them about sleeping arrangements but refrained from it.

Wesley gave his friend a warning glance and chuckled, drinking more of his beer and grabbed Lacey around the waist. He'd grown rather attached to the girl despite everything. She was a hard worker and proved her worth over the last week. "C'mon Lance... let's get 'er settled for the night and go to the dance, what'dya say?" He looked at Lacey with his normal crooked grin.

Lance grinned, watching his friend loosen up, and actually pull Lacey close. He could tell by the look on her face that that's exactly where she wanted to be, right in his arms. He nodded, drinking down the beer before crinkling the cup and tossing it into the trash. "I'm ready to party, let's get out of here," he grinned, taking the hell-bitch's reins and walked her towards the stalls that were set up for the horses staying overnight.

LadyRoscoe
LadyRoscoe
224 Followers
12