Pam & Ethan Take A Chance Ch. 04

Story Info
Just one more chapter to go.
5.1k words
4.54
117.1k
11
1

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 04/16/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jallen944
jallen944
1,741 Followers

The sink was piled with dishes and Mom was pissed. They were supposed to be done before any of the ladies arrived for her yard party. Pam had put them off as long as she could, hoping they would go away. In the back of her mind she understood why Mom was mad. But would she admit that? No way.

She turned on the water in the sink and waited for it to get hot. What pissed her off was that Ethan had finished cutting the grass and all he had to do was take out the trash and he was free to go back to playing video games in his room, or whatever it was he did up there.

She picked up the first dish, a greasy pan with hard cheese baked on the edge. It wasn't fair. She could think of a million things she could be doing in her room, and most of them she could do with her clothes on.

She filled the sink with hot, soapy water and stuck her hands in. Before she was done with the first few dishes, someone rang the doorbell. She waited for Ethan or Mom to get it, but they weren't around and whoever it was rang the doorbell again.

"I'll get it," Pam shouted, and slapped the brush in the soapy water, which splashed on her blouse. She spit out a silent curse, washed the soap suds from her hands and blouse, and went to open the front door.

It was a girl, not one of the ladies for Mom's party. She looked like one of Ethan's friends, and she was wearing jeans and a dark t-shirt that were a couple of sizes too small for her chunky body. She had really big boobs that stretched the front of her tight shirt, and she wasn't wearing a bra. Her jeans were low on her hips, exposing the straps of her thong underwear, and the short shirt revealed her soft belly with a ring in her navel and a tattoo on her hip. She stopped chewing her gum and smiled.

"Hey. Can Ethan come out and play?" she said.

"Who are you?"

The girl on the other side of the screen door chuckled. "You're cute."

Ethan came in from the garage and saw her. His eyes lit up.

"Iris. What are you doing here?" he said, and opened the door to let her in.

"I came over to see if you wanna get busy."

Ethan scratched his head. "I can't. My Mom's home."

Iris touched his chest with her index finger.

"That's ok. She won't hear me scream if I got your cock in my mouth. What about you?"

He glanced at Pam. His face was bright red.

"Is this your sister?" Iris said with a quick smile.

"Yes. This is Pam."

Iris gave him a big kiss with her tongue in his mouth and rubbed the front of his shorts. He gasped when she pulled away, and looked at Pam.

"Why don't you go back to what you were doing?" he said.

Iris grinned at her. Pam frowned, but went back to the kitchen. Already, she hated that girl. It was so easy for other girls, like her or even Debbie, to get her brother. Why was it so hard to get him to share what he had with her?

Ethan watched her walking into the kitchen for a second. He was sorry to be so rude to her, but he suddenly had a burning lust for Iris, and he was rapidly growing stiff in his shorts.

"Where's your Mom now?" she said.

"She's in the back yard."

"Is your room up there?" she said, pointing up the stairs.

He looked in the direction she was pointing. "Yeah."

She grabbed his hand and practically dragged him up the stairs.

"Great. I can jump you and she'll never know."

He followed her ass up the stairs. It was a bit bigger and rounder than other girls, like Pam's, but it was still hot, especially squeezed into those tight jeans. And from the way her boobs jiggled and swayed under her shirt, it was painfully obvious that she wasn't wearing a bra. At the top of the stairs she turned left and went straight to his room, as if she had been there before. She stood inside the door, looking around.

"Wow. I like your room. These are all your movies? I haven't seen any of them. Are any of them dirty?" she said with a sly grin.

He shrugged. "A couple."

He had his hands in his pockets, hoping to cover the swelling that was pushing out the front. Iris didn't seem to notice, however. She touched the post at the foot of his bed.

"This is a nice bed. How many girls have you fucked on it?"

"Just a couple."

She pulled her t-shirt up over her big, round boobs.

"Wanna make me next?" she said.

She put her arms around his neck, tilted her head to the right and kissed him, pushing her tongue into his mouth. He opened wide and let it in, swirling his tongue with hers. There was no hiding the bulge in his shorts any longer. Her soft belly was pressed against it. He reached up and squeezed her boobs, and that made her moan.

"Your hands are so warm. I like it when you touch me."

She ground herself on his erection, then put her mouth back on his.

He wanted her badly. There was something about her that wasn't quite right. Maybe she was too pushy or too bossy, he wasn't sure what. But he didn't care about that. She had a soft, warm body and she knew how to use it like skinny girls didn't, and he wanted to use it for himself. He let his hand slip down into the back of her jeans, but she backed away.

"Getting a little ahead of yourself, aren't you?" she said.

"I'm right where I wanna be."

She giggled. "You're a lot cockier than the last time we fucked. You used to be kinda shy. What happened?"

"Maybe I just found out girls like what I'm carrying," he said, and rubbed the lump in the front of his shorts.

She leaned back on the bed with her legs spread, staring at the lump. Her nipples were stiff.

"Yeah, cockier. You got a lot cockier."

He pressed his knee to her crotch. She said "Ooo," and lifted her ass off the bed to push back.

"What did Darien mean when he said you were in the club?" Ethan said.

"The club? You know about that, baby. All the girls are in the club."

"Really? Who are all the girls?"

"A lot of girls. Girls you haven't met yet. Some don't even go to our school. We just like to fuck hockey players. Especially ones with big cocks."

She reached up to unbuckle his belt and pull down the zipper.

"I thought we had something special," he said.

Iris snorted. "You're the one who's got something special." She reached into his shorts and pulled out his dick and sighed. "Oh my. You don't know how much I've missed you."

Ethan had another question he wanted to ask, but forgot what it was. She was stroking his dick slowly and licking her lips. He couldn't wait for what was going to happen next.

"I'm gonna lick your cock. Is that all right?" she said.

"That's fine with me."

"Good. I'm gonna lick it right here."

She lifted his dick and ran her moist tongue over the head.

"I like the taste of your cock, baby. Can I lick it one more time?"

"Go ahead."

"Thank you," she said. She stuck her tongue way out and licked up one side. "Uh oh. It looks like I got this side wet. Is it ok if I got this side wet, too?"

"Yes, it's ok."

"Good."

She tickled the other side of his shaft with the tip of her tongue, letting it flicker back and forth as it moved closer to the head. Her lips stretched wide and she sucked on the tip. Her tongue poked into the tiny hole at the end. She leaned forward, sliding his cock deep into her mouth over her tongue. The head touched the back of her mouth and made her gag and she pulled it out.

"Damn, baby. I thought I was gonna choke." Then she grinned and her eyelashes fluttered. "Guess that wouldn't be such a bad way to die, I mean with your cock in my throat."

"Have you ever tried that?"

"Tried what?"

"To swallow a cock? You know, take it down your throat?"

She gave him a funny look and laughed.

"That's crazy. Where did you hear about that?"

"I saw it in a movie. Let's try it. I bet you can do it," Ethan said, and pushed his cock toward her mouth.

She started to open it to let him in, then snapped her lips shut tight and turned her head away. She smiled, but it was a nervous smile.

"I don't think I want to try that. Why don't you get with ** on that? She's into kinky shit like that."

"I think you can get it in," he said.

She snickered and stood up, but it was an impatient snicker, like a parent with an obstinate child.

"I can think of someplace better we can get it in. Sit down. I want to show you my new tattoo."

She sat him on the edge of the bed and turned around so her ass was in his face. She unbuckled her wide belt and pushed her jeans down on her hips. She was wearing tiny, pink panties that were wedged between the cheeks of her ass. On her left cheek was a tattoo of a gold star with a pair of crossed hockey sticks and a hockey puck in the center.

"What is it?" he said.

"It's the new sign for our club. Do you like it?"

"You should put a condom in it somewhere."

Iris laughed. "We don't use condoms, silly. We like to feel the cum in our pussies."

He grabbed her panties and yanked them all the way down her legs with her jeans.

"Don't you worry about getting pregnant?"

She shrugged. "It's a chance we take. Makes it more exciting that way, don't you think?"

She bent forward at the waist, spread her legs over his and reached down between them for his cock. He leaned back on the bed to watch her guide it to her pussy.

"Does it need to be any more exciting?"

"With some of the guys, yes. With you, not really."

She rubbed the head of his dick along the wet slit of her pussy and rocked her hips like she was dancing to a slow song. She let it pierce her opening, pushed herself down a bit and flinched.

"Damn, baby. I forgot how it hurts," she said.

"Take your time. It'll fit."

She had her hands on her knees. The first inch or so of his cock was already in her pussy, and there was a lot more to go. She lowered herself slowly on it, moaning softly with her mouth closed. Every few inches she paused, as if to allow herself to adjust to the stretching. She moved her ass up and down, sliding her pussy on the top half of his cock.

"Ooo baby, that feels so good," she said.

He ran his hands up her thighs and squeezed her ass.

"You got the best pussy. Of all the girls in the club, you got the tightest, wettest pussy," he said.

She looked back over her shoulder. "How do you know that? You haven't fucked all the girls yet."

"I'll get to them."

He grabbed her hips and pulled her down. Her weight settled on his lap and his entire cock buried itself deep in her pussy and she yelped.

"Oh my ..." she said.

"Did that hurt?"

"A little."

"You had all of it inside you before."

"That was a while ago, baby. I fucked a lot of guys since then. None of them were nearly as big as you," she said.

"Then you just need to fuck me more often."

She giggled. "Is that a promise?"

Her ass moved up and down. His cock slid in and out of her pussy with a wet sucking sound. She moaned softly from deep inside with her mouth closed.

It felt good to fuck her again. Ethan let his hands glide up her sides from her full hips to her boobs and squeezed. Sure, it made him jealous to see her in Darien's bed, but he could let that go. After all, it wasn't like he was saving himself for her. There was Mrs. Thorn, and there was Debbie ...

"Oh, I almost forgot. Darien wanted me to ask you a favor," she said, still moving herself up and down on his cock.

"What is it?"

"He wanted to know if you would take care of that paperwork for him."

He molded her tits and pushed his own hips up off the bed.

"Why doesn't he want to do it?"

Iris shrugged. "He said something about keeping him off the team."

He stopped squeezing her tits. "What team?"

"You know. The juniors team. For the Junior World Cup."

He stopped pumping his hips and took his hands off her.

"You came here to ask me to lie for Darien?"

She twisted around to look at him as far as she could with his cock still in her pussy.

"No, that's not true," she said.

He lifted her off his cock, dumped her on the bed and stood up.

"He put you up to this, didn't he?"

She couldn't answer, and couldn't look him in the eye.

"I think you should leave," he said.

"But baby, I haven't made you cum yet."

She reached for his sticky cock, but he pushed her hand aside.

"Just go."

She looked angry when he thought she might be hurt. She didn't move for a minute, avoiding his eyes, then got up to put her jeans back on and pulled her shirt down over her tits.

"You're making a big mistake," she said, and walked out of his room.

He waited until he heard her going down the stairs, then let out a deep sigh and flopped on his bed. He couldn't help but feel disappointed. He wanted her so bad. His cock was still rigid and tall, and ached to feel the inside of her pussy again.

But there was probably no chance of that ever happening again. She was mad at him and he didn't understand why. Wasn't she the one who was trying to manipulate him? He sighed again, put his hand around his cock and started to rub.

The sliding glass door opened and Mom came in from the back yard. Her flower-covered work gloves were dirty and she was pulling them off. She came into the kitchen, where Pam was still washing dishes.

"Where's Ethan?" she said.

"He's in his room," Pam said, with her hands in the warm, soapy water, but it was too late when she realized what she had said.

"I need him to help me set up those tables before the party starts," Mom said.

Pam panicked. If Mom caught Ethan in his room with that girl she'd freak. She grabbed a knife that she had just washed and cut the side of her finger. The sudden, stinging pain made her eyes water. Mom was starting up the stairs. Was Iris a moaner? Mom would hear her from there. Pam grabbed the nearest glass, smashed it on the counter and screamed. Mom came running back to the kitchen.

"What happened? What happened?" she said.

Pam held up her hand, with a drop of blood running over her palm.

"I got cut."

"Don't move. There's glass everywhere."

Pam tried not to grin. She wasn't going anywhere, as long as Mom didn't go anywhere, either.

She stepped carefully over the broken glass on the floor and took Pam's hand. She washed away the blood with warm water.

"It looks like a small cut. I'll get a bandage," she said.

Pam pressed her finger on the cut, where a little blood was still leaking out. Mom opened the closet by the bathroom and got a bandage from the box on the shelf. She put it on her finger, and together they swept up the broken glass.

"Do me a favor. Find your brother and tell him I need him in the back yard. I don't know what made him think his work was done," Mom said and went back out to the back yard with her flower-covered gloves.

The doorbell rang just as the sliding glass door closed. Pam let out a sigh. At least Mom hadn't caught Ethan with a girl in his room. She went to open the front door. Standing on the porch was an older woman with graying hair. She smiled at Pam.

"Hello. I'm Dolores. You must be Pam."

"Yes. My Mom's in the back yard."

She opened the screen door to let her in and led her to the back yard, where Mom was arranging flowers on one of the tables. Before she closed the sliding glass door someone was coming down the stairs and she went to see who it was. Iris came down alone, and she looked mad about something. Did they have a fight?

"Where are you going?" Pam said.

Iris stopped at the bottom of the stairs like it was her house and Pam was the stranger.

"I have to be somewhere," she said and opened the front door.

"Did you suck Ethan's cock?"

Iris stopped again and had an annoyed look on her face.

"You're pretty nosy, aren't you?"

Pam crossed her arms. "Did you suck him?"

Iris let go of the door and put her hands on her hips.

"Since you want to know so bad, I fucked your brother. He's got a big, fat cock and he should fuck you with it to shut your mouth."

She walked out and slammed the door. Pam jumped. In a low voice she said, "Maybe I want him to fuck me with it."

She looked to the top of the stairs. He was still up there. His door was open. She could see the light from his room. And he had just got off. She closed her eyes and imagined him laying naked on his bed, spent, with his long cock laying over his thigh. But Iris was pretty ticked when she left. How could she have that cock inside her and go away mad?

She went up the stairs, turned the corner and raised her hand to knock on the door frame, but he was laying on his bed, completely naked, just as she had imagined, except that his cock wasn't limp and laying across his thigh. It was hard and thick and stood straight up, and he had his hand around it.

She gasped. His eyes snapped open. For a second he was frozen, just staring back at her. He sat up, grabbed the pillow from behind his head and covered his lap.

"Mom wants ... What's wrong?" she said.

"Nothing. Why?"

She took a step into his room. He looked frightened.

"Iris left in a hurry. Did you guys have a fight?"

"No. She just ... It was, you know ... Nothing."

She walked to his bed. It was crazy, but she felt like she was being pulled toward him. He moved and she knelt beside him on his bed.

"What's wrong?" she said again.

He shook his head. He had one hand under the pillow.

"It hurts."

She tried to slip her hand under the pillow, but he pushed it away.

"Can I see it?" she said.

"What are you talking about? You're my sister." He hugged the pillow tighter to his lap.

"I've seen it before. I've even touched it. Don't you remember?"

"I remember. I was there."

"Then what's the problem?"

He shook his head. "It just feels strange to expose myself to my sister."

She reached for the pillow.

"I'm not gonna do anything. I just wanna look at it."

He let go of the pillow. She pulled it away and his penis jumped up, startling her.

"My god. It's so big," she said in a low voice.

She tingled all over. It was as if she had never seen it before. It was deep red and the thick, dark veins that ran along its length pulsed with blood. She licked her lips.

"Did Iris make you cum?" she said. She squeezed her hands into fists and pressed them into her thighs. It took all her control not to reach out and touch it.

"No. Nothing came out."

"Did you guys have sex?"

A shiver tickled her spine. He was right. It was a strange feeling to sit next to her brother and talk about sex when he had his cock out like that.

"Yeah, sort of. We didn't finish."

She nodded. Out of the corner of her eye she was looking at his cock. Her heart was pounding. That they didn't finish was something she didn't need to be told.

"What made you guys quit?"

"She lied to me," he said, with a touch of venom in his voice.

Pam nodded again. She could hear the anger and hurt in his words. It didn't really register, though. She was looking for details. The more he told her, the hotter she got. It was all a really bad idea because she wouldn't be able to control herself if she kept it up, and she was dying to know more, anything if it meant she could sit there another minute with his cock so close.

"What did she lie to you about?" she said. Her throat was tight, which made it difficult to talk.

"She wanted me to cheat on some paperwork for Darien. She didn't come here to have sex with me."

"What a bitch," she said.

"Yeah. I guess I better get back to helping Mom with those bushes," he said and stood up.

She blinked. Where was he going? He reached for his shorts and she could only stare at his huge, swaying cock. How was he going to keep that hidden from Mom?

"Wait. You can't leave now," she said. Her heart was pounding faster.

He stopped with his shorts halfway up his legs.

"Why not?"

She hesitated. That was an excellent question. Why not?

"Because ... Because you're clearly in discomfort. Look. You can't go out there like that."

She pointed to his cock and he looked down at it, hanging from his front like the end of a firehose.

jallen944
jallen944
1,741 Followers
12